We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shrooms and the Shits Options

Kash
#1 Posted : 8/11/2012 8:37:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

So.. I may have taken 4 shroom caps two weeks ago and ever since I have not had one solid shit lol. Has anyone else noticed this happen after a shroom trip?
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pup Tentacle
#2 Posted : 8/11/2012 12:20:35 PM

lettuce

Kash wrote:
So.. I may have taken 4 shroom caps two weeks ago and ever since I have not had one solid shit lol. Has anyone else noticed this happen after a shroom trip?

Quite the opposite for me, couple of mushies and I'm bound up like geisha feet.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Macavity224
#3 Posted : 8/11/2012 12:25:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pup Tentacle wrote:
Kash wrote:

Quite the opposite for me, couple of mushies and I'm bound up like geisha feet.

Yeah same with me...if I eat them whole I get a horrible stomachache but can't go to the bathroom for the life of me. That's why I shred them up and put them in juice now...no stomach pains, plus I start tripping within like 20-30 minutes if I'm on an empty stomach...pretty sweet deal.

I hope I can meet the mushroom gods again soon Cool

On a similar note, whenever I take a small dose of mushrooms, I constantly feel like I have to piss but I never can...not sure if this is common either?
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Pup Tentacle
#4 Posted : 8/12/2012 4:21:08 AM

lettuce

Macavity224 wrote:
On a similar note, whenever I take a small dose of mushrooms, I constantly feel like I have to piss but I never can...not sure if this is common either?

Tryptamines make me have to pee A LOT - I drink a lot of water when I'm shroomy and when vaping spice
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Kash
#5 Posted : 8/13/2012 4:33:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Pup Tentacle wrote:
Tryptamines make me have to pee A LOT - I drink a lot of water when I'm shroomy and when vaping spice

Ya I can relate to that tryptamines always make me thirsty.

But ya lol.. hopefully there wasnt like bad bacteria in my shrooms or parasites. Thats the only thing I can think of why.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.