We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My experience with iboga Options

smoalker
#1 Posted : 8/10/2012 2:32:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firstly to start let me say that I would consider myself as quite a sensitive individual when it comes to psychedelics.
Well today at about 2pm I dosed 4g iboga root bark , the material was shredded and so I chewed each mouthful before swallowing. It tasted awful but at this dose the nausea never went beyond a few moments of slight discomfort.
After about half an hour of ingestion I started to feel quite odd indeed.
The first effect was a sort of shift in my outlook on things , I became more at ease with my current situation and I felt quite content.
I then noticed some dissociation and sort of flashing lights when I closed my eyes along with visions of people from my life coming in and out of my window of sight in a mischievous fashion quite similar to that of DMT entities.
With my eyes open I saw a lot of weird lights in my peripheral vision which looked very real , also I had quite strong tracers .
I spent the next four hours contemplating a lot of things going on in my life and came to conclusions in my mind for each one of them which was like having a weight lifted from my shoulders each time.
Life felt fresh and my brain felt like it had just undergone a thorough cleaning.
Later in the day at around 10pm I visited some friends which was wonderful ,I enjoyed the social interactions and conversations a lot more and I felt much smoother and comfortable although my voice was still a bit trembly.
Its 2.30am now and the main effects are gone but I am still left with this new refreshing outlook on things , it feels like the chemicals in my brain have been put back into balance.
It was a great toe dipping experience to get a feel for the spirit of iboga and I am hoping to do a flood dose in the future when I feel ready .
This is truly amazing stuff , good luck folks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nexalizer
#2 Posted : 8/10/2012 1:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is chewing the rootbark the best method for ingestion?

I've heard about total-alkaloid extractions and what not as well.

How do you feel now, a day later ?
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

smoalker
#3 Posted : 8/11/2012 11:27:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The bark was only shredded so I felt that grinding it up with my teeth was necessary so It would digest nice and easy .
The next morning I could still feel it quite a bit , and now 2 days later I feel quite content with life which is unusual.
I also noticed that my tolerance to cannabis has been lowered significantly which is awesome Smile

smoalker
#4 Posted : 8/12/2012 6:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would just like to also note that a small dose of iboga and a cup of coffee has a very pleasant synergy , I currently have a lovely tingly body feeling with a fantastically elevated mood Smile

smoalker
#5 Posted : 8/14/2012 7:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I have been taking very tiny doses of iboga nearly every day since with my morning coffee and I feel fantastic ,
My mood before would fluctuate wildly resulting in some really bad lows but iboga has seemed repair this issue .
My emotions are all in check now and I only get sad over genuine things , no more random lows for no reason , I feel normal now and its beautiful.
This is a hugely effective anti depressant

smoalker
#6 Posted : 8/20/2012 6:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I havnt dosed any in the last 2 days and the effects are still working wonderfully , I might limit my dosages to 500mg once a week from now on.
My quality of life has improved by so much , I am truly happy and can work around problems in my life and fix them , whereas before I would get depressed quite easily and just sink into a period of self loathing with feelings of hopelessness , even over the most trivial of matters.
I now feel fixed Smile
The only side effect I have noticed is I go to sleep a bit later than normal but it is nothing major at all

smoalker
#7 Posted : 8/28/2012 3:18:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im still at it now with very very tiny doses once every few days , I havnt smoked cannabis in a good while now and I feel just fantastic , I am also a lot more sociable lately which is probably because I am just a much happier person In general

D.REYx420
#8 Posted : 9/11/2012 8:09:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a great experience. i too have a problem keeping myself happy because when i do i usually have a fall out and get real down in the dumps. maybe ill have to try this at a lowishh dose to see how it will effect me.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

smoalker
#9 Posted : 9/11/2012 8:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tryptophan and microdosing iboga has been my fool proof cure to depression

PsilocybeChild
#10 Posted : 9/15/2012 8:43:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

followed in your footsteps with 4 grams. chewed at first as well. but experience was very threshold.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Eliyahu
#11 Posted : 9/17/2012 2:38:52 AM
סנדלפון

Sounds nice. I have not tried it yet because of the expense, but it's on my to do list.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

autumnsphere
#12 Posted : 9/17/2012 10:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, iboga as an antidepressant, that's nice! Do you think the initial experience is a must though?

River of Thoughts
#13 Posted : 9/19/2012 4:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Kambogahuasca Panacea,

I have 10Grams of powdered root bark and I weigh 155 pounds(6ft tall). You think I should take all the 10grams to flood?

Bancopuma
#14 Posted : 9/19/2012 4:56:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dude,

I think you would be fine taking 10g for a flood; I personally wouldn't bother taking any dose lower than that for that purpose. If you plan on taking it as is, you will want to stagger your dosing to ease your system into the experience. My definite preferred way of flooding is with TA extracted by myself from root bark (very easy and stress free to do, with food safe ingredients), I have three experiences with TA, one with pure ibogaine and one with root bark, and I find TA consistently MUCH smoother on the body, just feels a lot physically safer and better tolerated to me compared to the root bark, while providing the whole plant essence and other synergistic alkaloids that ibogaine lacks. It allows one to journey deeper than vomiting on the root bark will allow, yet keeps things clearer, smoother and MUCH less dizzying than the experience from root bark alone.

My personal flooding dose is 25g root bark, but that's just me, and sensitivities definitely vary between people widely with this plant. I take three grams of root bark as is alongside the TA, one gram I take earlier in the day so my system is already resonating a bit with the iboga, and I split the TA and the remaining 2g of root bark between two doses an hour or so apart to make it easier on one's system. This method has been tried and tested with myself and others a few times and really does the trick.

DeDao
#15 Posted : 12/29/2012 6:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What have you all heard about the racing heart problems with Iboga?

http://www.ibogalife.com/safeiboga.html

just wondering what you felt about this.

These things said is what has frightened my from trying.

Also , would you recommend going to a traditional ceremony or dosing yourself?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."