We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Egyptian Octave Options

Global
#1 Posted : 8/9/2012 12:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

So I haven't had a big ole breakthrough in a while having been busy with work and all, but yesterday I gave the soul a good ol' well-needed reboot. It was about 1 in the afternoon, and I had been fasting for blast off. For the past year, I've been journeying on practically every occasion with my brother, but he didn't want to do it yesterday. I double-checked, but when he still refused, I took that as the green light for a solo journey. I have a rather guilty pleasure for flying solo, and having not done so in a while made it feel like a special treat.

I didn't weigh it, but I loaded up the GVG with one nice small chunk of crystal. I don't know why, but those crystal clusters can pack quite a wallop. So I get myself all situated, take two full milky hits (neither of which were as harsh as I'm accustomed to), and I'm off and running. I was being taken on a rather systematic tour of hyperspace. First I'm shown a house with 7 rooms, each with an entity with which I'm well familiar, organized along a rainbow-like spectrum (red entity, orange entity, yellow entity....). I've been here before - several times recently in fact.

Oddly however, it didn't stop when I got to the "end". We're sort of scrolling from left to right, and after the seventh entity in his seventh room with his seventh set of stuff, I find myself being taken through a higher dimensional analogue of what I've just seen. So now it's a higher dimensional set of 7 entities with their higher dimensional 7 rooms and higher dimensional analogous sets of stuff. This higher dimensional analogue is more detailed, vivid and multidimensional than its lower counterpart.

It's now becoming rather clear that this experience (and perhaps hyperspace in general) is being organized by octaves. This is when the magic starts. I begin to see that the third octave is an Egyptian octave. It's now an Egyptian house with Egyptian rooms, and Egyptian entities with Egyptian sets of stuff. Turquoise gems encrusted in gold decorate the scene. It was like being at some grand Egyptian hall. I don't make it fully into the Egyptian dimension because my time is running short. I end up straddling between the second and third octaves, but it was incredibly blissful and rewarding. There were grand majestic lions that seemed to be controlling the scene at this point. It was being explained to me in rather plain English that they have a whole other dimensional set for Egyptian stuff. I took this to mean that it was just the next octave up - a yet higher dimensional version of most of the stuff with which I'm (and I'm assuming a lot of us) are acquainted with in hyperspace. They used a very specific word to label these dimensional octave sets, but even right after, it completely alludes me. All I could recall hearing them say was, "We have a whole other dimethyltryptamine for the Egyptians." I can't even tell if that was the word they used or not, but they didn't mean there was another chemical, but rather an entire set or collection of places, entities, machinery, architecture, etc...and that they're all analogous to lower dimensional counterparts.

When it was over, I was besides myself like I haven't been in a long time. Egyptian flavored energy was flooding the room joyously, and it spurred me to start spontaneously singing, as the energy directed my vocal chords and the notes, producing lovely melodies that I normally would be completely incapable of coming up with or singing. It was a really good day Thumbs up
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lien
#2 Posted : 8/9/2012 1:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Newer experienced anything like that, but I have just a few breakthroughs yet and it was very short experiences. Does anybody else get that octave stuff?

Lovely journey You had there. Spice puts me in completely other kind of Being and it CAN be blissful. Yesterday I communicated with birch tree and it shoved me one the most beautiful things I have seen in my life. It was hard to believe. If only I always Were like that. Even though I'm not, I behave quite differently now that I know that it is possible to Be like that.

#3 Posted : 8/9/2012 2:30:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Beautiful report.

I've experienced something similar..I think. I've had breakthrough experiences where I'm fully immersed in one level or hierarchy, then (usually with my own intent or focus) all of a sudden the vibrational nature of that particular space steps it up a notch, and then I'm fully immersed in a new level of experience being many times more intricate in design, color, and lessons than the previous moments where that simply wasn't so.

This shifting in intricacy and beauty sometimes happens a dozen or so times in one breakthrough. Just when you think it couldn't be anymore beautiful or intricate, your shown something even more impossible. This goes for everything in the experience whether it be entities, vaulted rooms, etc.

And I wouldn't doubt that Egyptians would have their own hyperspace per say. I tend to think the general "space" is the same for all, but the design, intricacy, lessons, entities, etc are tailored upon the consciousness of the individual. Not saying that whats seen in hyperspace is created by the individual, but instead hyperspace itself tailors according to YOU...but yet totally transcends YOU.....or anything else for that matter.

Even though every culture could have their own "version" of hyperspace, seeing that this experience seems to transcend anything and everything, I think that any collectivity of consciousness anywhere geographically (maybe even universally) lends itself to the ocean of experience that is hyperspace.....that could be why some person smoking dmt in new york could potentially see jungle, snakes, or what-have-you. Almost like a non local collectivity of pure awareness.

Global
#4 Posted : 8/9/2012 3:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Tattvamasi wrote:

And I wouldn't doubt that Egyptians would have their own hyperspace per say. I tend to think the general "space" is the same for all, but the design, intricacy, lessons, entities, etc are tailored upon the consciousness of the individual.

I have no doubt they share the same space. I've had numerous experiences with Egyptian imagery and it often intermingles with more common hyperspace elements. That is to say they can still intermingle with any of the other levels, but the mode of demonstration of this particular experience suggested that they are of a higher analogous order as well. As an analogy, in the physical world we have humans and monkeys. Humans are of a higher order than monkeys (at least for the sake of this analogy), and though we tend to keep to ourselves in our own habitats with our own stuff, we can co-mingle as well.

Additionally it was once shown to me in a separate experience how even some of the very intricate Egyptian detail such as the feathers on a wing or the faces or what have you can all be constructed from extremely basic geometries that one tends to see at much lower levels. I don't doubt that in addition to sharing the same space, they are essentially made up of the same stuff, just more cleverly arranged.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

#5 Posted : 8/9/2012 4:19:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Global wrote:

That is to say they can still intermingle with any of the other levels, but the mode of demonstration of this particular experience suggested that they are of a higher analogous order as well. As an analogy, in the physical world we have humans and monkeys. Humans are of a higher order than monkeys (at least for the sake of this analogy), and though we tend to keep to ourselves in our own habitats with our own stuff, we can co-mingle as well.

I wanna make sure I understand what your saying. When you say "they are of a higher analogous order"..are you referring to the egyptians in relations to us humans today or are you referring to the entities?

Sometimes I'm not so good at interpreting whats being said hehe. Thankss Smile

Global
#6 Posted : 8/9/2012 4:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Global wrote:

That is to say they can still intermingle with any of the other levels, but the mode of demonstration of this particular experience suggested that they are of a higher analogous order as well. As an analogy, in the physical world we have humans and monkeys. Humans are of a higher order than monkeys (at least for the sake of this analogy), and though we tend to keep to ourselves in our own habitats with our own stuff, we can co-mingle as well.

I wanna make sure I understand what your saying. When you say "they are of a higher analogous order"..are you referring to the egyptians in relations to us humans today or are you referring to the entities?

Sometimes I'm not so good at interpreting whats being said hehe. Thankss Smile

I'm referring to the Egyptian element of hyperspace, though it could be a reflection on the evolution of humanity as well.

SoulCrushingBass
#7 Posted : 8/9/2012 5:14:41 PM

Keeper of the spice

I've also noticed after a good experience my vocals don't seem to be my own. The words seem to spill from my soul uninhibited by my tattered and worn vocal cords. Like singing for god.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

pandom
#8 Posted : 8/9/2012 6:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me start by saying SOUNDS AWESOME.

It makes sense that the egyptians would dwelve in a different space from that space which history and culture has made for them.

Funny how just an hour ago I was zoning in the living room and singing.
And I felt how usually I sing from the throat and it gets sore pretty quickly, but this time I felt the my third, yellow center what pushing and pulling the strings, and my voice felt still and sustainable.

Thanks for the closure =]
The reasons all have run away but the feeling never did
It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live
Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is

Global
#9 Posted : 8/10/2012 12:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also want to just make clear that I only use the word "Egyptian" as a convenient descriptive label to help you envision what I was seeing (which looked like straight out of ancient Egypt), however how much that imagery has to do with the actual Egyptian culture is unclear. For all I can tell, this imagery could have easily preceded the historical peoples who lived in ancient Egypt. It could be Atlantean or something else entirely.

Global
#10 Posted : 8/11/2012 12:36:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One other perhaps irrelevant yet intriguing detail that had slipped my mind for days since right after the experience was that I had recalled a distinct "narration" of sorts in the experience, but I had forgotten who was the narrator. It was this little spritely elf who was out of sight, but I could hear and feel him. I rarely see or hear from the elves, but at least to me, they present themselves as quite distinct from other entities and are almost like an anomaly to hyperspatial dwellers entirely. He was a really tiny little guy who buzzes around with a pipsqueak elf voice. The peculiar part is that he talks to me in English (most entities excluding the godhead don't talk to me in English usually) in full sentences, and it's distinct from most other entity communication (again excluding the godhead) in that the communication doesn't feel telepathic. It sounds like he's actually talking English as he bounces around the room. I can hear the sounds enter my ears, and depending on where he is, the direction of the sound changes accordingly. Very strange indeed. He was the fellow who was talking about how they have a whole other "dimensional set" (wish I could remember the word he used) for the Egyptian imagery.

Ether
#11 Posted : 8/11/2012 6:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful. Just yesterday I posted about entering a sort of Egyptian maze that seemed to be melting and moving before my eyes. I love it when I have such an amazing experience or even the smallest, fleeting thought and it always seems to come up as a discussion by a fellow nexian in relatively the same time ! Very happy