We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
A Guide to DMT Enhanced Leaf (Changa) Options

Contact
#121 Posted : 5/29/2009 9:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You were totally right smokeydaze!!!

Pau D'arco is indeed a "must have tried". I bought a new bong with bigger cone...

i also see now that my bong was crap for my purpose... the new one is .. phuuu

pao d'arco sent me somewhere, i've never been before, sickest and craziest experience ever!! Very happy thanks for that smokey!!

here a pic for you... I went from small, to big Very happy

Edit: it looks like the new bong has a smaller cone, but it's actually 2x-3x the size of the small one because of the shape... one full cone of that lasts for 2 persons Smile
Contact attached the following image(s):
Picture 51.jpg (227kb) downloaded 1,006 time(s).
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokeydaze
#122 Posted : 5/30/2009 3:43:31 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

LLB wrote:
gives us some details precious...
what noticable difference does one actually achieve by combining it with the pau d'arco? what are the general effects... besides that it was totally sick

I think "sickest and craziest experience ever!!" sums it up nicely, not much else can be said - although if you think you could explain/describe it Contact, by all means good luck Pleased
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

obliguhl
#123 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:29:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How is it different from a normal DMT experience ?

I would also say that it'S a good idea to get a bong that is not too small. You can build up some smoke in there before you take the hit in, making it possible to empty your lungs beforehand to not waste the first, most important hit.

smokeydaze
#124 Posted : 5/30/2009 2:05:28 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Contact wrote:
pao d'arco sent me somewhere, i've never been before, sickest and craziest experience ever!! Very happy thanks for that smokey!!

So glad you enjoyed it, though is it possible not to?? Very happy

Love the bong pic as well, it's interesting how much the bong can effect the logistics and feel of the experience - good to know you found your weapon of choice from now on, I've got my own little bazooka which I cherish Pleased
obliguhl wrote:
How is it different from a normal DMT experience ?

It's different in a way words can not explain. Simply put - very colorful - very amazing - very good.

jamie
#125 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:04:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Here's a little mix my elf friend threw together yesterday morning in his tent and smoked durring a psy-trance set while laying back...

1 full hit of salvia 3x..1 usual hit of salvia for me, so heavier on the salvia than most changa's
on top of that 1 full hit of mimosa full alkaloid crystals evapped onto lavander and mint..bit of salvia on top of that..

He smoked it all in one hit, slowly and exhaled...he was at a rave in the magical mountains outside of squamish, BC, and it was situated alongside a fairly good sized river, so it played into the background noise. It was like with eyes closed he could still see the forest scene, and the river was there, rushing...but it was all so much more vibrant and alive..the spice rushed in, vibrating and lifing him up into his vision of the forest, up with the birds singing, pulsing to the music. The salvia, as usual, really seemed to open up the "visual screen"..to the point of 360 degree vision, like it was wrapping around. It was ALOT like what he would imagine ayahuasca to be like from amaringo paintings and other similar art. Maybe even better.. The salvia brought out a degree of "realness not present with spice" and vice versa. He could fell the spirit of the forest, like it was contained inside his head. He got slightly confused during the peak and forgot where he was and opened his eyes and jiggled around to the beats for a bit until he came back down..

He went again with just mimosa about 30 mins later, another big bowl full and broke right through..the salvia seemed to still exert some widening effect, but there was no lush jungle scene, only pulsing energy patturns behind closed eyes that quickly took him over and the next thig he knew he was in this space spinning and spinning really fast, until his friend came to check on him becasue she said he was trembling alot...but he says it was soooo beautiful and filled him with a feeling of such love..anyways, salvia is def awesome in changa!
Long live the unwoke.

smokeydaze
#126 Posted : 6/1/2009 10:20:41 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Nice! It definitely sounds very interesting, seems I'll have to find out for myself..

jamie
#127 Posted : 6/1/2009 11:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes, definatily interesting...I could see this combo catching on, even with those who dont enjoy salvia alone.
Long live the unwoke.

Bancopuma
#128 Posted : 6/1/2009 11:55:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely. The tiniest pinch of Salvia can completely transform the nature of changa...and it is nothing like Salvia or DMT alone...very interesting and friendly synergy.

soulman
#129 Posted : 6/2/2009 12:08:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has some 60x salvia extract. do you think its wise to add some to a changa blend with caapi leaves.
He also has some coca leaves that he got out of a coca tea tea-bag. What about adding some of this? Iv not seen many pepople mention this in their list of erbs!
You have to go within or you go without

freethinker
#130 Posted : 6/2/2009 1:50:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No one seems to have tried the obvious experiment. Co-incidentally, I found this report in a dumpster behind a medical facility:

100mg mimosa extract + 100mg rue extract were dissolved in ~30-40ml acetone (rue extract went red as expected, this was not 100% pure rue extract). 200mg 10x enhanced passion flower leaf was added. Mixture was stirred regularly as acetone evaporated to evenly infuse and spread the sticky red into the leaf. Dried for 2 days, no acetone aroma remained but leaf retained a stickiness from harmala red. Leaf smelt only of passion flower.

Produced active smoke which burned similar to sticky bud. Small doses produced mild familiar harmala effects. Slightly higher doses produced prolonged sub threshold spice effects with long trail off of moderate harmala effects. High doses produce long powerful spice effects with long trail off of moderate harmala effects. Bumping (re-smoking after spice effects had faded but harmala effects were still felt) produced stronger and longer spice effects for smaller amount smoked.

Conclusion: this is worth exploring with IPA or naptha instead of acetone and pure Harmaline and THH instead of impure rue extract.

So there you have it.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

jamie
#131 Posted : 6/2/2009 1:57:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great job! I have been wondering for a while if I was essentially killing the magic of my cappi powder..
Long live the unwoke.

Û©
#132 Posted : 6/3/2009 2:35:29 AM

LLB wrote:

storm breaker changa mix...
for relieving depression

Û©
#133 Posted : 6/3/2009 3:26:31 AM

LLB wrote:
thanks...
ive been thinking about other mixes for different purposes as well...
can any one think of certain things that a particular mix could be made for?

I am expressing my love and gratitude for you and all your contributions which have inspired us for some time, now. You do some good work, and I am grateful to be on the same planet as you! haha

Anyway,
Your anti depressant mix sounds great. Intentions are amazing. The conductor must infuse the intent into the mix.

I would love to try a galactic wind mix, for space travel (composed of pyramid dust and meteorite essences etc)
One might also compile an addiction healing mix. There are many ways this could be done, and will certainly be one of the most powerful medicines on Earth.

I must admit, one of my favorite meditations is conducting symphonies of any instruments I want in the mind. I would love a mix that was created for the purpose of musical divination, especially if one could harmonize hyperspace with a group. How cool would that be? Cool

Drake
#134 Posted : 6/3/2009 3:41:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

slidewinder wrote:
One might also compile an addiction healing mix.

If someone did find out a mix that did this, it would mean very BIG things for Spice! Only if it was 100% effective, after a few trys. If it worked 1st go, like how it cures some depressed people, then it would also increase the chance of Spice becoming legal! Main thing is they say that Spice has no medical use... Find a mix that cures addiction, and you have yourself legal spice! I have read how some say its cured peoples addiction to Heroin. Well the mix need to cure most common addictions, 1st go. I am pretty sure Spice dose this now anyway? Or maybe not to the point of being 100%. Or els it would have a medical use. Someone correct me here!

Really think about what I suggested.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Û©
#135 Posted : 6/3/2009 3:44:33 AM

Drake wrote:
slidewinder wrote:
One might also compile an addiction healing mix.

If someone did find out a mix that did this, it would mean very BIG things for Spice! Only if it was 100% effective, after a few trys. If it worked 1st go, like how it cures some depressed people, then it would also increase the chance of Spice becoming legal! Main thing is they say that Spice has no medical use... Find a mix that cures addiction, and you have yourself legal spice! I have read how some say its cured peoples addiction to Heroin. Well the mix need to cure most common addictions, 1st go. I am pretty sure Spice dose this now anyway? Or maybe not to the point of being 100%. Or els it would have a medical use. Someone correct me here!

Really think about what I suggested.

Drake,
I have a very good friend who cured an 8 year cannabis addiction with a mix of caapi leaves, mullein, peppermint, damiana, and spice.

Not only is it about medicinal plant knowledge,
it's also about intentions, and style.
Remember, this is consciousness we are dealing with.

Drake
#136 Posted : 6/3/2009 4:04:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is really good! But was it cured with one go of this mix? Did he ever go back to smoking Cannabis?

Your mate should REALLY think about trying this with other common addictions, with other people. Smoking, drinking are two big ones I can think of. If this works as well as being cured from cannabis, then he should then consider looking into doing some OPEN research! I would suggest taking this type of proposal to the Cottonwood Research Foundation.

http://cottonwoodresearch.org/

If it all worked out. Spice would have its future set. The DEA, or ANYONE that thinks against spice, claiming its bad won't have a leg to stand on.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Û©
#137 Posted : 6/3/2009 4:13:07 AM

Well I suppose I should also add he no longer drinks as much as he used to (barely ever, now) says it makes him sick, and stupid. two things he does not like to be. He also only smokes tobacco in ceremony. He was a huge fan of spliffs!
This is the real deal, I would not make this up. This is very powerful medicine with the right intentions if you are looking to shed some skin.
And yeah, One large dose was all it took. That doesn't mean he's done working with the medicine, though. And yes, he has smoked, but he doesn't wake up and feel sick and feel the need to smoke just to be able to cope with reality. You know.

Aya is well known to do this kind of work, so it makes sense that changa would as well.
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4837

jamie
#138 Posted : 6/3/2009 5:11:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lavander lavander lavander! sooo calming and has such a high chakra frequency..barely need any.
Long live the unwoke.

wikiwahwah
#139 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Having read through this thread, it looks like changa could be the way to go when smoking DMT (SWIM hasn't experienced freebase or changa yet, but intends to soon).

One idea he has had, but hasn't seen too much mention of is Psychotria Viridis leaf. It would appear as though this leaf already contains DMT as its used alongside Caapi in making aya. Would it not be possible to perform an extraction using MHRB and then disolve this into the Viridis leaf with perhaps some caapi leaf, passionflower etc? You would then not only be smoking the extracted DMT, but also getting the DMT already contained in the Viridis leaf.

Or is there a drawback to this that I'm missing.

W

soulfood
#140 Posted : 6/3/2009 10:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It seems a little funny adding DMT to a leaf with DMT in it. Also the tiny amount of chacruna that shall be used would'nt amount to much, unless you plan on smoking a whole lot of chacruna.

«PREV56789NEXT»