We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
A Guide to DMT Enhanced Leaf (Changa) Options

balaganist
#101 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have one question regarding people adding salvia to the mix... are you using straight dried salvia leaves or enhanced extract?
My friend has a lot of dried salvia leaves his plants have dropped off over the last year or so. I would imaging salvia might confuse the experience but some people seem to say otherwise...
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bancopuma
#102 Posted : 5/26/2009 7:41:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia can have an amazing influence on changa, but you won't need much, just a little pinch...especially if you are using MAOI herbs likle caapi or passion flower in your mix.

My herbs are pre chopped before I add the DMT...with the Acetone, it is 100% volatile isn't it? I don't relish the thought, however remote, or inhaling acetone vapours from any residues...not cool.

Sinewave
#103 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:
I have one question regarding people adding salvia to the mix... are you using straight dried salvia leaves or enhanced extract?
My friend has a lot of dried salvia leaves his plants have dropped off over the last year or so. I would imaging salvia might confuse the experience but some people seem to say otherwise...

A friend acquired spice and began testing it, he would just mix with (regular, no extract) salvia leaves, but started noticing some salvia effects during his spice journey. He decided to try again with mint leaves, and this verified the salvia leaves were indeed affecting the trip, that "floating off the ground" sensation disappeared.

Bancopuma
#104 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:58:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh sorry yeah I just use a tiny pinch of regular leaf...maybe just a leaf or two.

Enhanced Salvia extract in changa might be a little bit on the far side of strange...Shocked

Contact
#105 Posted : 5/26/2009 10:49:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, i tried an interesting mix... interesting in taste Confused

i mixed

1g b. caapi leaves
1g calea (dream herb)
0.5g Passionflower
0.5g blue lotus

with 2.5g of spice...

am i wrong or does b.caapi smell like ... bwuahh... i don't like it.. smells like normal tree-leaves burnt...

it was actually a very nice experience, the color red definitly dominates in this mix... but the smell is just awefull.. well, looks like i messed that up.. hopefully the pao d'arco arrives soon so i can try that "throat orgasm" ...

Any good proposals what i could mix with these herbs that doesnt smell like.... awefull tree smoking?

Passiflora incarnata - herb
Turnera aphrodisiaca - leaves
Heimia salicifolia - leaves
Nymphaea caerulea - flower
Justicia pectoralis - leaves and flowers
Peganum harmala - seeds very finely powdered
Calea zacatechichi - leaves and flowers
Banisteriopsis caapi - *Yellow* leaves

I'm happy for any *tasty* tipps Pleased
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

WSaged
#106 Posted : 5/26/2009 11:19:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just finished with an extraction of "jungle Spice" using D-Limo & FASW, I took 80mg of the freebased J-Spice & made a small amount of infused herb using:
25mg - Blue Lotus
25mg - Mullein
35mg - Average Quality MJ
20mg - High Quality Kind Bud
And a sprig of dried Spearmint leaf

It's just a small mix to check things out...

I'm probably going to try a bit tonight.
It smells soooo very, very nice!!

Also ordered some Caapi leaf & Pua D'Arco. That stuff is a bark...right? It was all I could find so I picked up a small amount.

Cheers!

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinche
#107 Posted : 5/26/2009 11:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone know about Minthostachys setosa (Muna)? It is in the mint family but i cant find much info about it.I have a little and thought i might try it in a changa mix.I use spearmint from my garden right now and the taste is great.

Also i want to add caapi to my mix, i dont have leaves right now but some people have used finely ground vine.How does this influence the experience?

I love Changa!

live4themusic
#108 Posted : 5/27/2009 12:44:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend heard that everyone was planning on using acetone in making their Changa, but was wondering if Naptha can be used instead?

He plans on making a few mixes. In one he plans to use:
b caapi
Harmaline extract 5x
catnip
cloves
lemon balm (melissa officinalis)
Ginseng 25x powdered extract
Motherwort
**catnip, lemon balm, and motherwort are all in the mint family so he thinks they will go well together**

In another, he plans to use:
Kanna
Ginseng Ginseng 25x powdered extract
Kratom
Honey
Mint
Catnip

obviously he doesn't plan on smoking both of these mixes on the same day because Kanna could be dangerous used with an MAOI

Jorkest
#109 Posted : 5/27/2009 1:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has put kanna in with caapi and passionflower..and it was intense but not overwhelming at all
it's a sound

Drake
#110 Posted : 5/27/2009 3:44:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Contact wrote:
Am i wrong or does b.caapi smell like ... bwuahh... i don't like it.. smells like normal tree-leaves burnt...

it was actually a very nice experience, the color red definitly dominates in this mix... but the smell is just awefull.. well, looks like i messed that up.. hopefully the pao d'arco arrives soon so i can try that "throat orgasm" ...

Any good proposals what i could mix with these herbs that doesnt smell like.... awefull tree smoking?

What about Peppermint? I have not had the chance to try changa yet... But I do have the peppermint I ordered! I can smell it through the packet, it smells wonderful! I would say that would help with that smell maybe?
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

smokeydaze
#111 Posted : 5/27/2009 6:30:07 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Contact wrote:
Well, i tried an interesting mix... interesting in taste Confused

i mixed

1g b. caapi leaves
1g calea (dream herb)
0.5g Passionflower
0.5g blue lotus

with 2.5g of spice...

am i wrong or does b.caapi smell like ... bwuahh... i don't like it.. smells like normal tree-leaves burnt...

Passiflora incarnata - herb
Turnera aphrodisiaca - leaves
Heimia salicifolia - leaves
Nymphaea caerulea - flower
Justicia pectoralis - leaves and flowers
Peganum harmala - seeds very finely powdered
Calea zacatechichi - leaves and flowers
Banisteriopsis caapi - *Yellow* leaves

I'm happy for any *tasty* tipps Pleased

Try a Calea only enhancement for an awesome tasting smoke and amazing experience. Like I said it's better to start small and work your way up in terms of mixing herbs, if that's what your interested in, so you understand the parameters of each leaf otherwise your just guessing. For instance, there's no point mixing Caapi and Passionflower together cause they are both MAOI, and mixing either one of those with Calea and Blue lotus wouldn't be advised as they are all imposing leafs and it becomes too cluttered. In terms of blends try Blue Lotus and Calea or Passionflower and Blue lotus or check out the OP, but i'd suggest Calea by itself first.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Contact
#112 Posted : 5/27/2009 12:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mhhh really looks like i cluttered the mix...

thanks for your advice, i'll try today a 1:1 Calea/Blue lotus mix and see if that tastes better...

the problem is, i actually want some MAOI in my mix to lengthen the experience... but after all, i didnt really had a longer trip with that mix i made before, altough there were b.caapi and passionflower in it...

would it work to add some syrian rue to the calea/bluelotus mix as an active MAOI. Would that mess up the taste or would it be ok?

Edit: ahhaaha when i opened my post-box today, there was pao d'arco in it...

but i'm wondering if i ordered the wrong thing (i ordered from Medicine Garden from australia)

The tea looks like this:

Is this the right pao d'arco for the changa mix??? i hope its the right one Smile

Another Edit: hehe i tried by myself... seems ok Pleased Well "throat orgasm" seems a bit exagerated to me, but indeed a very soft smell and easy to smoke. Smile

Next thing i try is the electric sheep (50% calea 50% blue lotus) Shocked

smokeydaze
#113 Posted : 5/28/2009 1:58:42 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yep that's the one, you have to chop it up a bit to get it at a workable consistency.

Are you saying you just smoked it by itself? If so your not going to get much out of it. I'd highly suggest enhancing Pau D'Arco before any of the others.

skunkjar
#114 Posted : 5/28/2009 4:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All these sound quite interesting. I am however surprised that nobody has tried Pedicularis densiflora, Indian Warrior. The buds are quite tasty, and have a pretty good muscle relaxer feel to it. I was thinking daminia, indian warrior, and some cappi might make a nice mixture...

smokeydaze
#115 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:28:33 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Thanks for the suggestion skunkjar it seems interesting, I added it to the list. Sounds like a nice blend.

obliguhl
#116 Posted : 5/28/2009 7:11:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine has tried Paul d'arco + peppermint as described here. He said that it was not so pleasant and "clean" on his body but much easier to smoke. Moreover, the effects where somehow lacking ...but the next hit of pure spice sent him off to OEV Land.

Contact
#117 Posted : 5/28/2009 8:05:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
Yep that's the one, you have to chop it up a bit to get it at a workable consistency.

Are you saying you just smoked it by itself? If so your not going to get much out of it. I'd highly suggest enhancing Pau D'Arco before any of the others.

hehe of course i enhanced it Smile wouldn't smoke my supplies without enhancing them Smile

but it seems like the dmt is recristalizing on top of the pau darco herbs... seems like i need more of the pau darco then a 1:1 mix?

smokeydaze
#118 Posted : 5/28/2009 1:01:47 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Ye that happened to me once as well, it's still sweet though - try 1:1.5 if you would rather.

Are you using a bong or pipe? To be honest I was expecting a reaction like your first post regarding blue lotus + more, this stuff would blow the socks of Buddha.

Smoke some fairly large cones in a nice dark room with some soothing soft music and get back to me..

Contact
#119 Posted : 5/28/2009 2:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe i use a bong... but my cone is too small i guess, so i maybe get a new bong today with a bigger cone Smile

Well, maybe i expected more of it Pleased but it is indeed very nice to smoke.

I'll try tonight to mix also the electric sheep and only damiana to get the different blends. Hopefully i soon get my favourite brand Pleased

smokeydaze
#120 Posted : 5/29/2009 1:51:43 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Ye not getting enough because of a small cone might be the problem.

Fully experience the darco before you make electric sheep, as you might find you just want to make more darco goodness.

Be sure to share with the class your experience..

«PREV45678NEXT»