We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The day I met the man upstairs/My First Major Entity Encounter Options

Eliyahu
#1 Posted : 8/7/2012 5:31:21 AM
סנדלפון

Welcome to another edition of Trip Report Theater.....

I call this one:

-The day I met the man upstairs.-

I consider this the most important trip of my life. It took place in 1992.

Please enjoy and know there is another work forthcoming.

Notice: This trip report has more side notes and warnings then a can of paint thinner.

Caution: Please do not take unknown and large doses of LSD. This was VERY unwise of me and I just happened to get lucky and have a positive experience, I have also done the same thing on other occasions and had not so great a time...(see past and future reports)

(EDIT---Warning: This narrative thread contains in some parts my attempt at
describing the indescribable by infusing my novice poetry "skills" with some of the descriptions. If you don't care to read any sophomoric poetry phrases please do feel free to skip over those parts. Smile )

(side-note*)
[[So obviously when someone has an experience with any type of "religious type" theme involved it naturally raises questions about the upbringing of that person and whether they were brought up as religious or not. For the record I was raised by my mother who practiced witch craft and my dad was rarely in my life but was somewhat agnostic. At this point in my life I was interested in the occult to some degree and I had read a tiny bit about shamanism. I did not believe in a god or a devil and I considered the story of Jesus to be just that...A story.
I was taking acid at this time in my life purely out of genuine curiosity and was not looking for or expecting anything spiritual at all to come from it's use]]

PRE-CONDITIONS

(mind)Set: I had a few relatively intense experiences with LSD before this particular event took place. As far as spiritual beliefs went I had some interest in Shamanism and the occult at this time in my life but I knew very little about any of it. I was still rather young and quite naive when it came to psychedelics or philosophy.

I had planned this event for a few weeks before hand as I knew I would have the house to myself for an extended period of time. My plan was to take a high dose of LSD and see if it had any effect on my guitar playing ability.

6 months prior to this I began playing electric guitar. I had always loved music so I thought learning to play guitar would be a natural and possibly satisfying choice to make in my life..

I found that I was terrible at the guitar and was frustrated to discover I seemingly had no “natural” knack at all of any kind for music. I struggled at it constantly and it frustrated me to no end. My mother paid for me to take guitar lessons but I found them to be very boring and tedious and I had a hard time staying focused and interested.

One day I brought the Jimi Hendrix album rainbow bridge with me to my lesson because I hoped my guitar teacher would show me how to play some of the songs on it. My guitar teacher cheerfully allowed me to play a few tracks CD for him. Then I played him this certain part of a guitar solo that I was really dying to learn because I was somehow fascinated by unique sound of it.

My guitar teacher who went by the moniker of rob the riff-meister patiently listened to the entire song from start to finish, paying close attention to the part I wanted him to teach me, asking me, "is this the part you want to learn?" and agreeing "yeah that part is really great! So amazing how he gets that fiery sound..”
After the song was over Rob the Riff-miester turned of the CD player, paused and gave me a momentarily thoughtful look as if though he were carefully considering the right words to use and then went on saying:
"you will never- ever be able to play this riff, I can not show you how to play this as I cannot play this myself, in fact many people have tried to play in this manner and no one has ever succeeded in doing so, I can write down the tab for you but I can promise you that guitar tab will be of little help to you in this case"
I was a bit frustrated by his statement and I argued with him a bit over it saying:
"Jimi Hendrix was obviously very talented but he was still a just human being, so it only stands to reason that the riff I'm trying to learn here falls within the realm of human capabilities, correct?"
"You would think so" he responded and then paused again hesitantly, looking like he was at a loss for words and then continued, "Jimi Hendrix was on lots and lots of drugs, more drugs than may even be humanly possible to take and therefore he played with super human gusto"
"Drugs? what kind of drugs?" I asked him, the idea light suddenly illuminating over my head.
"Acid mostly, I'm pretty sure Jimi Hendrix took lots of acid" He candidly said this to me. I could see he was thinking, geez I hope he doesn't tell his mother I told him this.
"Acid? I have that. I'll let you know if it helps me play guitar any better."

He laughed heartily. He thought it was hilarious that his clumsiest and most struggling student was going to try to take acid in an attempt to play like Jimi Hendrix. "Good luck with that man, let me know how it goes"
"I will. we shall see if I show any improvement in my next lesson" I said.

(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location): living with my mother 20 years ago...
time of day: Mid -Morning to late afternoon
recent drug use: Marijuana
last meal: no special fasting observed

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 68kg
history of use: Novice with no known sensitivities

BIOASSAY[/u]
Substance(s): Jumbo sized LSD blotter known as the 3 little pigs.
Dose(s): Unknown. probably less than 700 micrograms
Method of administration: Blotter

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=10:00
Duration: from morning into next day with a six-eight hour peak.

Intensity (overall): 4 = "Extremely

It was a picture perfect spring day in mid April, many, many moons ago. I had the house to myself, everything seemed to be going according to plan. I had a special stash of "3 little pigs" blotter which had a very good reputation at the time for being outrageously potent and pure. I had been saving it for some time awaiting such an occasion.

The future didn't seem to get any brighter than on this particular day. I remember noticing that the weather was more than perfect for the taking of a journey such as this. I set up my guitar equipment along with an old cassette recorder so I could capture any possibly “super human” changes in my guitar playing that might occur. All in all everything was set up just right for the planned experiment of the day.

I eagerly retrieved a small jewelry bag from it's hiding place and examined it carefully. It was a bag a random "trimmings" odds and ends of edges and corners that were taken from a larger sheet. I had been told that the outer edges and corners of any sheet of LSD were the most potent parts so I had taken care to save every side and corner I could from this particular batch.

I had selected four or five little odd shaped mini pieces that I thought looked extra juicy and I ate them. I quickly realized a slight flaw in my plan was that I was unsure of exactly how much LSD I was eating, but I figured I was safe no matter how much acid I took because I would have the house to myself for a full 13 hours that day and LSD only lasted for 12 hours. (very naive, ill informed and ignorant line of thinking I had going on inside my head at the time in my life regarding the proper use of psychedelics.)
Somehow worried that I had not taken enough acid, I debated with myself for about one single moment and then ate one more slender little strip. I remember thinking that it all tasted a little tiny bit like an old metal can.

I decided to take my two dogs for a walk while I waited for the acid to take effect. As I was walking about four blocks away from my house with both my dogs sniffing along all of us with out a care in the world..........

I was seized with a sudden and unexplainable apprehension, I felt very awkward and ill at ease in every sense imaginable. I was not experiencing any visual phenomena but I was feeling very light headed and extremely nervous as well. I wanted to turn around and head back home that very moment, but my dogs were not having their walk ended prematurely plus there was now a very staunch and conservative looking suburbanite woman walking towards me.

Yes, she was definitely walking towards me, as our two conflicting paths drew closer to one another my mind began to race what would I say? If I acknowledged her before she acknowledged me or vice versa would it make any difference? DID SHE KNOW?? COULD SHE TELL I WAS THIS HIGH???" As our slow motion suburban collision course with one another's polar oppositeness became more and more imminent I felt increasingly put on the spot and progressively unnerved by this ladies sneeringly claustrophobic presence.

I was trying to look as pleasant, an as sober as possible as we neared one another's individual comfort zones. I knew I could count on my rather exuberant hounds to break the ice in a way that did not cast me in a very favorable light. As I approached the overly conservative looking PTA looking figure in my tie Dyed Grateful Dead T shirt and pony tailed hair complete with my little multi colored John Lennon style sunglasses, my dogs sensed the fear emanating from the wrinkly old bat and at once very playfully went right for her. As I would have guessed this woman appeared to have an uncontrollable fear of dogs and had no idea or understandingthat they just wanted to play with her. I barely managed to pull the dogs back sufficiently enough to keep them from excitedly jumping directly on the 5 foot tall elderly grump and knocking her down walking stick and all. Moving with suprising speed and agility for a woman of her age and feeble appearance she made a quick attempted about face movement of high speed reverse retreat in a clear display of adverse over reaction. "And I can see were off on a bad foot here already, so much for first impressions" I thought to myself.

I attempted to smooth over our already defunct strangers relationship. I also desperately wanted to remove any questions she may have had in her mind about my sobriety and or mental status. due to the curious incident at hand.

"HELLLOW THEERRE!!!" I said it loudly and proudly in the most suburban friendly way I knew of. The sound of my own voice coming out of my talking skull was the most absurd thing I had ever known, I was sure of it.

Her response? She gave me nothing, no reaction. She looked at me straight in my face and said nada, I was outrageously shocked and appalled by this blatant display of audaciousness.
The moment of silence seemed to stretch out into an unusually long period of time and I felt like it would never end. "You have yourself a great day then!!" I pronounced zealously. She then very plainly picked up a bit of speed and seriously put distance between us looking back over her shoulder shooting a severely scolding scowl at me as she went off in the opposite direction

I was 100% sure she was going back home to immediately report my incredibly suspicious and guilt laden behavior to whomever would be first to lend an ear to her fiendishly embellished exaggeration of what had actually taken place between us this sky blue April day:
"There's some crazy hippie kid out there who's drugged out of his ever lovin' skull! and he's a sicken' his wild dawgs on everybody!!! It's a hippie ripper!! caawl the pow-leeeece!!!!!"

I now was utterly terrified for no reason. I felt ultimately vulnerable in every way , I was out there on the street exposed to the public. I felt like I was wearing a neon sign on top of my head that flashed a screaming motto saying "I AM TRIPPING ON LSD-25 RIGHT NOW!!" I did an abrupt U-turn on the sidewalk and proceeded back home with no delay. I then caught a glimpse of yet another old lady who bared a striking similarity to the dog phobic old I had just encountered giving me a disapproving head shake of some kind from across the street. She also seemed to “know I was high” I could no longer take it, I was a wreck I just needed to get home now.

I tried my best to keep my cool as I walked the remaining two blocks back to the house. Thoughts of the old lady reporting my various imagined criminalities through the proper channels and correct authorities kept racing through my mind over and over along with vivid flashbacks of her squintched up wrinkly anger face kept showing up when I closed my eyes. Finally I made it back to the sanctity of my home with my two confused dogs disappointedly wondering why their morning walk was cut so short.

As I hurried in through my front door I considered how it might be to create a public service advertisement for older conservative suburbanite PTA ladies like the one I ran into, it would go something like this:

"Here's a fun fact! Did you know??? Your local hippie drug user is MUCH MORE afraid of you than you are of him??? Its' true! NO need to fear any longer! No seriously, they really are terrified of your insane looking old ass!!! "

As I walked into my living room a highly polished mirror in an antique wood frame caught my eye. I had passed by this simple piece of furniture every day of my life for almost my entire life and I had never one time noticed the extreme beauty of it. The mirror surfaced seemed so very fluid and watery, flawless absolute magnificently hypnotic was the crisp ultra dimensional texture of the hundred year old reflective surface. I then understood for the first time in my life why my mother was so seemingly obsessed with antique collecting, antiques were truly something to admire I thought, I felt like I could stand there and stare at the mirror for hours but I assumed that would be unproductive and also I had to try playing the guitar at some point in order to go through with my experiment. So I went to my downstairs room where everything was setup for the planned journey.

I knew the blotter was hitting me hard now, I checked the time, forty minutes had elapsed since the taking of the acid. According to my primitive calculations... the LSD trip would be in full swing an hour and a half after taking it ...so in my mind I needed to get busy somehow.

I considered smoking some marijuana for some moments but then completely forgot that weed even existed. I then put on the CD called The Doors by the band with the same name. Having been a Doors fan since the seventh grade, (mainly because of the movie that had come out a few years prior to this) I had heard this particular album probably over 500 times by the time this point in my life rolled around.

I felt really good and vibrant, in an intense sort of way, I put on my favorite song "light my fire" and I sat back in my overly comfortable black sheep skin covered chair and I just listened to the music play. It was literally like hearing the song for the first time, all of the subtle nuances and changes in the music. I could not believe that I had heard this song so many times but had never truly understood the beauty of it in least bit.

I listened in amazement totally blown away by the crazy new sounds I was hearing here. It sounded like an incredibly sophisticated sequence of communicative frequencies. A highly developed organic machine of some kind.

In fact, it seemed like the highly evolved interactions of three individual and unique machines intrinsically intertwining with one another in a highly melodious interaction sequence. And then the purely organic sound of a baritone human voice singing sweet poetry in total harmony with everything else taking place.

Total sythenasia had taken over, Behind my eyelids I could very vividly perceive the music to be this sort of extraordinary symbiosis of interwoven brightly colored geometry who's dancing playful multi-consciousness interplayed joyfully with one another. I very nearly allowed myself to be taken away completely by the music nearly to the point of full immersion into a strange and colorful super tech dimension that danced perfectly in tune with the music.

I was so startled by the dramatic closed eye visuals I was experiencing that my eyes sprang open automatically in an deliberate effort to escape the rather ominous LSD reality that was steadily and unstoppably manifesting itself both inside and outside of my consciousness.

As the music played on I could not help but get lost in the haunting melody of the electric organ, it brought me right back into the re-occurring high tech rainbow city of musical symbiotic sythenasia all over again it was so beautiful that I could not keep it from happening again and again no matter how I denied this weird happening even though I now held my eyes open wide to avoid slipping off to some kind of severely bizzaro- pulsing- continuously jubilating rainbow tech landscape that I could not comprehend nor understand.

As each ringing glorious melodious note over layer every strike of the drum and every the melody of the guitar sung in harmony with the voice. All the eloquent sounds braided together in the most effortless and inexpressible fashion like a divine weave-ment of pure ecstatic blissful kinetic energy that flowed out of the fertile atmosphere like endless seas flowing out of eternal oceans.

THEN IT HAPPENED.

Time stopped. For one infinitesimally infinite moment my reality froze crystal solid with a timeless stillness that could only be described as all encompassing. The piano player was out, the music had stopped.

I could no longer hear the song and yet I was experiencing the music forever and ever at the same time. In other words my attention was moved away from the churning sound of the stereo to where I now found my eyes looking directly in front of me as I sat back motionless in my cozy fur chair. I was looking out the opened door of my room into the hallway beyond.

It was then that the open threshold of my doorway became obscured and strangely illuminated by an instantaneous uproar of fog like ultra translucent honey golden self aware bio- illuminated burnished brass and amber colored omni-self aware transcendental luminosity mist.

The strange living fog emerge steadily from out of the atmosphere and now covered my door frame creeping steadily along the ceiling above me rolling towards me.

I could see perfectly into the paranormal fog that began to overtake the room around me. It was a gold yet totally translucent rolling amber fog that seemed to contain within itself all sorts of ridiculously sophisticated activity, it was like a literal fire storm of electrified sacred geometry rolling gracefully through my doorway and all around me.

An extremely sophisticated network of varying yet sublimely functioning modes of intergalactic interconnectivity a divinely inspired and progressively developing rolling, churning configuration of endless soliloquy. A rapidly expanding and contracting (breathing) bio- illuminated macro ionosphere of celestial fog had a tetrahedarahydronal geometrical -self contained- omnipotent - ultra-static -covertly-ionic astral energy

As it radiated magnificently with a universally thundering sort of echo, a sort of sort of universal profoundness within itself

Within the fog it looked like thousands of micro-big bangs were taking place, Like a thunderhead flashing with the strobe like lights of strike after strike of lightning from within the storm. The potentiality contained within the fog seemed at the very least to be unlimited. As the fog enveloped everything I could see I knew that this was just the beginning and something even greater was to come. I thought something would emerge from out of the fog but instead there was a sudden shift of everything as if the entire world had been cracked into two pieces, like the fabric of time and space had been effortlessly ripped open by someone or something of unimaginable power.

The world before me was but a magnificent stage show presentation for the arrival of a presumed ROYAL HOST of this magnificent and triumphant fan fair, the curtains of reality itself were then dramatically parted open regally as if to showcase the appearance of something that was beyond extraordinary.

It was to be the most dramatic entrance that I would ever see in my entire life. This rather tall and slender, golden and electric blue "man-like" entity casually strolled through the small opening that had developed instantaneously within the mini theater curtain of reality that I was witnessing and gave me a deeply familiar smile.

I felt like I knew this guy from somewhere before. I wanted to say, "hey it's you!" but yet I didn't know who it was, I had not the slightest clue. This "golden man" was wearing a very ancient yet very shiny jewelry including an elaborate gold neck adornments that were very priestly in some way. He wore some type of gauntlet on around his upper arm as well that had strange engravings on it.. I could not however recognize any specific origin to any part of the elaborate costume that he had on at that time in my life. Now nearly 20 years later after reading about ancient philosophies all my life, today I am able to recognize the different aspects of the Golden man’s costume as being made up from every from many different ancient earthly cultures including distinct references in his elaborate costume to Hebrew, Hindu, Buddhist, Sumerian, Mesopotamian, Greek, Mayan, Egyptian ,American Indian influences.

I had the very clear impression that this entity whatever it was had an age and wisdom that I could not conceive of at all at that time in my life. The being briefly waved at me. I noticed it had strange beautiful rings upon its fingers. He then looked at me for a moment as if to say "hello you, remember me?" The golden man along with the rolling paranormal fog both seamlessly dissolved into the "reality" around me.

The song resumed playing as if though it had never stopped playing at all, it didn't lose one note or beat that whole time I was gone. What seemed like minutes took no time whatsoever. I understood that whatever strange thing had just taken place happened outside of the normal flow of time as I know it to exist. It reminded me of how in dreams hours worth of things can happen within what amounts to only a few seconds of elapsed time in the waking world.
I was now "scared".

I tried hard to forget about whatever had just happened, whatever it was, I knew I had already gotten way more than I had bargained for and it had not even been a full hour yet by my possibly flawed reckoning.

I was not sure if I had just seen God or what had just happened, I was however very afraid that what ever I had just seen step through the fabric of time and space had done so with the exclusive intention kick my sorry psychedelic trespassing ass straight to hell. OR PERHAPS.. I had accidentally awoken something I should not have and would now pay dearly, either way the unplanned and paranormal turn of events was not looking good in my mind.

I got up and turned off the music, with a great deal of effort I managed to pull myself together, I had an experiment to do here, I could not let unplanned for things distract me from my purpose at hand.

I walked to the other side of the room and switched on my guitar amplifier. I then picked up the guitar, automatically I noticed that it felt more comfortable to hold in my hands. I began to play and I found playing the electric guitar to be worlds easier than it had been without the acid.

For the first time ever, playing the guitar was not frustrating to me in the least, the sounds that were coming out of the amplifier were shockingly pleasant compared to my usual screech and scrawl, hack and chop work on the guitar. At this point I could definitely see why Jimi Hendrix used LSD. I eagerly turned on the tape recorder hoping to capture some riffs that would blow my riff-miester guitarist away completely. I played with a new found passion enjoying my temporarily new rock star status knowing I as capturing every moment of my LSD fueled glory on cassette tape so I could later show off to anyone who would listen..."Hey! maybe even get a record deal outta this!" -I arrogantly thought to myself.

All the sudden my hands literally sort of seized up and I could no longer move them at all. My new found magical dexterity and out of nowhere talent had vanished just as mysteriously and quickly as it had come on. I was now a clumsy oaf on the guitar all over again only worse now than before. I felt like it was the first time I had ever picked up a guitar, I was clueless absolute once again.

The corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of the Golden being I had seen earlier looking at me sternly. I could see he wore a "ninja" type mask over his face. I noticed that if I concentrated on my peripheral vision I could not help but became totally aware of his presence and able to completely perceive it's movements
From my observations I deduced and noted that "peripheral vision" was the most effective way to view spirits or phenomena of an ethereal nature.

The peculiar visitor reminded me of an American Indian warrior sneaking around, hunting me, actively concealing himself yet periodically revealing himself. Now donning a ninja mask he was a deadly serious warrior hunter spirit camouflaging himself, shielding himself by manipulating the very fabric of reality itself, he was clearly hunting me, I could see now that he wore both a bow with arrows holstered upon his back, clearly he was hunting me down in some way.

The more aware of his presence I became the more that I became severely afraid of what I was seeing because it seemed to be so incredibly real and I was not really prepared to believe that something paranormal was actually happening so I tried my best to ignore it. I kept trying to play guitar.

Suddenly I had a very clear vision of the slender gold man, he had popped up in front of me out of nowhere. As soon as I saw that he was pointing a bow and arrow at me it as too late. A bright red laser looking arrow shot right into my heart?"

I encountered the same paralyzing difficulty again and again with my hands now. " I was just shot by an arrow" I thought I then heard a voice VERY audibly say "Stop what your doing now!".

A bit annoyed, I did what the voice instructed and put down my guitar. I turned off the tape recorder and looked around the "empty" room. I wanted to keep playing guitar and I didn't want to think about some weird spirit flying around hunting me with his bow and what not, I wanted to focus on the good and not the bad. I saw what it had finally come down to, I decided to talk to it.
I didn't really care if I looked like an insane person or not because I was the only one home at the time and on LSD to boot! ..seemed to me that at least some moderately erratic behavior would be warranted on my part.
"Hey ghost, YOU THERE!!!" I began, trying my best to sound confident. "I'm trying to create music here, why are you hindering me?" I asked knowing that I just sounded ridiculous somehow.
Then suddenly a voice whispered gently yet thunderously in my ear, "Create!!? did you say Create??? I can create anything.............. watch me."

The mysteriously familiar and very soothing voice said "Create!" and I found myself in a garden of celestial treasure beyond compare, no longer in my room at all, I was standing in the middle of a phantasmagoric rose garden of mythical proportions. An unforgettable fragrance of rose, lilac and perfumed incense rose up into my nose and right into the heart of my soul.

I took in the most luxurious breath of floral purity. I looked around me, where I was seemed to be more real than what I knew real to be. A endless sea of electric red rose buds stemming from off of bright neon green vines growing before my eyes, climbed up the endless labyrinth of Solid gold ultra ornate trellises that stretched over the fertile flowering landscape into the blazing sunsets of infinity.

The golden trellises around me appeared to be meticulously hand carved to the most finite detail of inexpressible flawless beauty . I watched helpless and amazed as the rosebuds on the vines erupted into vibrant blooms before my eyes. Instead of blooming into mere "flowers" The rose buds bloomed into an array of illustriously indescribable sparkling jewels that dazzled and shined to no end.

"Create" again whispered with high definition audio into my right ear.... I can't to this day remember what he showed me next. I have a feeling it will be revealed to me during a future trip one day.
"Create" the voice spoke one more time and I was back in my room again.

There was nothing around me out of the ordinary, everything looked normal and I was like wow..that really just happened?? "HOLY SH*T!...... That's the last time I talk back or speak out of turn to any spirit!!" I thought to myself.

I began trying to put the pieces back together so that I could work my way towards returning to a semi normal way of LSD life when - There it was again .

"Create"
Now there I was surrounded by a seeming endless number of "golden man" clones. A whole chorus group of Buddha headed amber glowing , clones. The original golden man vision I had seen earlier except now there was a crowd/army/ dance group? all around me.

This shiny bald-headed Mesopotamian-Hindu looking character had instantly and spontaneously multiplied itself by the power of infinity and I now found myself completely surrounded by this geometric configuration of hundreds of tiny little gold Buddha men all around me. They were all arm and arm with each other doing that famous old time dance..."The can-can", and they were singing it too in identical miniature voices. I wanted to laugh but was scared out of my mind at this point.

The dancing little "gold men" disappeared all at once. Then a figure materialized before me, it was him again, he levitated Indian style in front of me, smiling at me, hovering casually. I sad "hello" and waved at the floating gold being. As soon as I spoke, the playful smile on the beings face was suddenly chased away and replaced all at once by a completely expressionless look. He then very abruptly shot me the California howdy. My mouth dropped open.

He stretched out his right sided muscular "warriors arm" at me. From the golden warriors arm of divine strength emerged of course a large golden upside down fist. And from this amber/gold upside down fist the protruded a single gold finger. I noticed he had a very nice magic ring of some kind around this now protruding middle finger, like the lord of the rings ring or something like that.

"This thing is actually flipping me off" I thought to myself and then broke into a hysterical fit of uproarious laughter. The floating being then broke his serious look and started laughing thunderously back at me.

"Wait" The being said. I stopped laughing. The being got very serious, looked me over very carefully and then ....flipped me of again. "you are hilarious!!" I told it. "Am I now?" it responded.

I sat down in a chair. I couldn't believe I was having a live conversation with a possible ghost? I thought it seemed harmless enough so I continued talking to it. It listened attentively, as I spoke to it about who I was and what I was doing, it chimed in with the appropriate hmmm's , oh really? and occasional head nods as I talked to it. I told it I wanted to learn to play the guitar. The gold being urged me to continue playing the guitar. I turned on the tape recorder and he told me turn it off, I refused because I needed a record for my "guitar experiment", he seemed to relent and so I thought he would let me record our conversation...
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eliyahu
#2 Posted : 8/7/2012 6:13:59 AM
סנדלפון

------->>>

I sat down in a chair. I couldn't believe I was having a live conversation with a possible ghost? I thought it seemed harmless enough so I continued talking to it. It listened attentively, as I spoke to it about who I was and what I was doing, it chimed in with the appropriate hmmm's , oh really? and occasional head nods as I talked to it. I told it I wanted to learn to play the guitar. The gold being urged me to continue playing the guitar. I turned on the tape recorder and he told me turn it off, I refused because I needed a record for my "guitar experiment", he seemed to relent and so I thought he would let me record our conversation and everything. "this is great evidence" I thought. I wondered if I would be able to hear this ghost speaking back to me on the recording when I played it back later..

"I'm getting a record deal.... and I'm single handedly proving the existence of ghosts all with one recording" I thought I would be some kind of TV hero after this was all said and done....

I plugged in and played the guitar while the gold Buddha being hovered non stop in front of me. I could see that my guitar "magic" had returned and I started bending some crazy riffs for my skill level at the time.

"WOAW" the being said as if it were super amazed .....every time I played what was to me an impressive riff. it would say it again "WAOW"...The way he over annunciated the word "Wow" really made me laugh I checked my cheap tape recorder, the light was green... it was rolling! I could not believe I was getting every minute of this on tape for my own keeping, "I was a genius" I thought to myself.

Then a thought occurred to me, it had been a sneaking suspicion all along but now was a full fledged nagging doubt.. "What was this thing??? Maybe it was tricking me into thinking it's friendly so that it can possess my body, I started to worry, what the hell was I doing here in the basement talking to a ghost while on acid??? I was not about to become a victim of possession at the hands of some trickster ghost... The air between us turned suddenly sour. The floating Buddha man disappeared into thin air.

"what are you and what do you want" I asked demandingly. NO ANSWER.

"Where do you come from? Who are you? are you a dead person's ghost, are you a demon? or are you some kind of spirit ally?" NO ANSWER...I became agitated, I wanted to take control, I felt I was being hoodwinked and was not about to put up with it. I wracked my brain to try and remember everything I had ever heard about how to deal with ghosts of phantoms...I thought of the movie "nightmare on elm street" for some reason, I remembered the way they "had gotten rid of" Freddy Kruger, they turned it's back on him.. and took away all his energy so he died.

There and then I took my stand against this possible "deceiver" I decided a nice threatening statement would be in order at this time. In order to assert my position , that I indeed had the upper hand here. I stood up from my chair and flatly declared the following statement:

"Well You know you better not be trying to trick me....CUZ, I could make you just disappear with just one single thought of my mind. I can turn my back on you, drain you of all your energy and you will be gone, I created you with the power of my mind"

"OH YEAH!!??" A thunderous "earthquake like" voice bellowed back at me.. "WELL I CAN BLOW YOU UP!!!!." As soon as I heard the omni-potent words I felt the pressure, severe throbbing internal pressure resonating through my cardiovascular system. I was scared ...my was pounding but not from fear. My blood pressure seeming spiked through the roof and my heart was frantically beating away at an unbelievable speed and the speed was definitely increasing. My brain and eyeballs felt like they would explode if this disturbing trend continued. I felt like that one guy from that old 80’s horror movie "scanners" who gets his head blown up telekinetically by a psychic assassin.

I sat back down hard into my little chair. Sweat rolled off my head like I was standing under a waterfall, the gold being was looking at me with the most serious celestial poker face. I knew the being was just causing this to happen, just as easily as I could kill a sugar ant with my finger if I wanted. Clearly, I had said the wrong thing here.

I have gone and pissed of this golden guy off something fierce with my stupidity, now he is going to pop me like a over filled balloon. I knew then that this was no "Ghost" I was dealing with, I knew it had to be either "God" himself or else an extremely high ranking angelic representative of some kind. It had been obvious all along that what I was dealing with here was some form of divine intervention taking place. I had many layers of denial regarding this obvious and self apparent revelation however, it was just now sinking in what was really taking place here. I literally had to be "put in my place" in order to understand this.

"I'M SOOO SORRY!" "I didn't mean to....... I mean, I meant to...SORRY ABOUT THAT MAN!, I didn’t realize what you were?
"What did you think I was then?" It spoke to me in a puzzled voice and then said. "Is who I am not obvious??"

As I looked around I could now see the "face" of the golden man in every single thing, like my reality had become a graphically pixilated mosaic of "the man" and every microscopic pixel point was the golden man's face, every atom, every sub atomic structure..again just millions and millions of tiny reproduction of the golden man in some way shape of form. I became afraid again, I wanted it to stop, I looked back and forth, I blinked my eyes I wanted to do anything I could do to shake off this persistent hallucination of "the man"
"there is no escape from me, I can be your worst nightmare" with that another wave of terrified panic over took me. Got off the chair and fell to my knees, I started crying.

"OH GOD NO.... OH GOD NO... I'M SOOOOO SAWRRY.!!!" I pleaded with him desperately. I saw he was wearing the ninja mask again. His eyes looked just like tiger eyes. He used the golden cat eyed to look right straight through my pitiful soul.

"I won't blow you up this time" the golden man said to me matter of factly. Instantly there was relief, I wanted to cry or laugh or both. I sat back down in my chair and asked him what his name was..."I am “*****” he told me. He then flipped me off again the way he had done to start with, I saw the name "******" decoratively tattooed along his middle finger from top to bottom. I laughed, he laughed and before I knew it we were back to palling around again, as if nothing had ever happened, I even forgot about almost peeing myself. Through the course of talking to him I noticed he changed costumes every once in a while.

Sometimes he wore elaborate and kingly ancient hats and sometimes he appeared bald with a extra shiny gold head. Sometimes he had the ninja mask, sometimes I could see his face. I could not get over how his eyes reminded me of tiger eyes. He always wore a sitar looking sword upon his side that had an very ornately decorated jeweled sheath.

(***Plz see footnotes at bottom for further information)

He urged me to pick up the guitar again and play some more, I did just that. Pretty soon I was rocking out and he was saying "WAOW" at all my new moves again. Pleased with my performance I stopped playing guitar for a moment and announced....this LSD stuff really helps me play guitar. The floating gold Jambi looking man put his hand behind his ear like he didn't hear what I had said and said:
- "HUH?"
I said "LSD. I took LSD. I'm on LSD you know, it seems to help me play guitar.

Just then the Golden man dissolved into reality and my whole world turned dark. It was like the clouds of "doom" had rolled over my room in the basement. I was seized with a sensation of insane panic, the walls began to bleed. I saw Jaguar claws ripping through my wall like it was made of cloth. I saw two bright red eyes burn into the wall in front of me. I saw a flawless image of a person I had never seen before projected onto the wall in front of me with ultimate clarity. It was a bearded, sinister looking villainous hateful character, this evil looking mans eyes gleamed with a pure and ultimately unforgettable malice and bitter hatred. It looked like the mug shot of one nasty character.

"Watch out for this!" The Golden man's voice announced with clear reference to the image I was seeing before me clear as day.

My first thought was that I was looking at the bitterly hateful face of a heartless psychopath, some wicked, sadistic murdering scoundrel who would try to one day kill me in my future. I understood! this being was trying to show me some horrible person who would try and kill me later in life. I was grateful to this golden man for pointing out this future threat to me. I said , "I will surely avoid this person" "who is this person I am looking at? I asked"

"It's you." The golden man replied.

I looked closer, and then saw the ever so slight resemblance that was there. "WHAT?" I asked , now very confused.

"Don't take drugs" He replied.

I did not understand. I was on a drug right now and it was giving me this spectacular experience. How was feeling this incredible a bad thing? I went off on a small line of questioning.
"But....I'm seeing you now because I am on LSD. I am totally confused about this whole thing now."
"What do you want me to do? how can I see you? How can you show me these amazing things if I don't take acid? I asked.
"Don't take drugs, take medicine." The golden man replied.
"Is LSD medicine?" I asked.
"It can be, but you use it as a drug."
I then felt the Golden Buddha like figure grow very angry with me.
"You will learn to have respect." he stated flatly.
he then repeated a phrase from earlier, "I can be your worst nightmare."

The room began to change in to the same oppressive "bad trip" scenario that had taken place during our first little confrontation. I began to become very afraid again of this omnipotent being. I took my guitar off and then promised him with all my heart that I would not do drugs.
"You need to stop taking LSD for a while, until you are older and wiser" The elaborately dressed royal figure told then said.
"OK" I said. I promise I won't take LSD again until you say it's ok for me to do so."
"So it's a deal?" The being asked with a very enthusiastic tone ringing in his voice.
"Yes, I said. I promise."

Duplicating the style of a cartoons that appear in the movie Monty Python's holy grail.... A "heavenly" looking cloud appeared right above my head and directly in front of me. Immediately following the appearance of the cloud a perfectly illustrated "cartoon hand" presumably "the hand of god" stretched out suddenly from the midst of the cloud in a clear gesture to shake my hand in order to seal the before mentioned agreement.

I stuck my hand up and the air and shook hands with the phantasmagoric Monty python hand of divinity. I did not actually "feel " a hand but it was understood by me that it was some type of hologram so we jut sort of went thought the motions of shaking hands, it was a symbolic ghost hand shake.

"Ok Great". the spirit said seemingly quite pleased with the deal we had just struck. "So...it's you and me then, and together nothing can stop us as you will see" The brilliant entity proclaimed.
"you and me? " I echoed back to him.
"you and me forever" he said with a tone of finality.

I was basking in my new found angelic alliance when the being suddenly spoke with a tone of urgency, abruptly interrupting my astonishment.
"One more thing..It's very important, something I must tell you. Listen closely."
I emptied my mind and listened as closely as I could.
"Your father is in danger. his life is in danger" The voice clearly said to me.

I said "what?"
It repeated to me louder this time, "your father's life is in danger at this very moment."
I panicked, I was unsure of what I supposed to do. I knew what the angel was saying was a very real possibility because my dad was at that moment in the interior of country in old Mexico. He worked as an import/exporter of clothing and trinkets at the time.

I grabbed the phone I was going to call long distance to my stepmother, to warn her. The phone was ringing, it dawned on me that I had no idea what I would say to her. "I'm on acid and this gold angel told me that my Dad's life is in immediate danger so check on him???" The answering machine picked up, I was relieved. I did not now at the time they were actually in Mexico together so no one was home.

"That is not what you should do now, that will not help him." The angel spoke,
"What should I do?" I asked desperate.
"You need to act now, there is no time to waste"
"What do I do then?" I asked again.
"Pray." the being said back to me.
he then said "Pray like you have never prayed before and do it now"

So I got into a meditative position and started begging god for help. "Dear god please help my father for he is in danger"
"NO!" The angel interrupted my groveling and continued by saying that is not how you should pray, direct your intention on him being safe, do not speak or think, intend only."

So I followed the instructions f the mysterious being and focused all my willpower on my father being kept safe and free from harm. After about 5 minutes of this the angel stopped me, "Enough! you have done well, he will be fine."

I was quite pleased with this outcome but right away began to doubt whether my father was really in danger or if I was just tripping out and none of this actually had any basis in reality. The acid was tapering off slowly at this point. (**see footnote below to find out if anything really happened to my father on this day)

"Practice your guitar, I must go now." The Golden man said to me in conclusion.
"Will you appear to me in dreams since I won' t be taking acid for a while?"
"Yes"
I had one more question before he left me. "I really would like to smoke a bowl right now. Is marijuana considered a drug too at all?
"Maybe" he said and he was gone.
While I was coming down a mouse wandered out from a hole in my wall and we just stared at each other for a while, then the mouse fell over. He looked sick and I felt bad for him so I put him in a cage to try and nurse him back to health. Later on when my mother got home she saw the mouse and told me she had put poison out the night before. "He's poisoned" she said. The mouse experience left me with the most awful feeling.

The next day I found out that my cassette recorder had malfunctioned somehow and so I had failed to capture any of my magic LSD guitar riffs or any of me talking to the angelic entity. It was all static, my batteries were to weak for recording and I did not realize it.

A week later my guitar lesson came around, Robby the riff-meister told me he was going to show me some Eddie Van Halen riffs that he thought I might like and he considered to be easier to play than Jimi Hendrix. I actually did not like Van Halen much but played along. He played the opening riff for the song “you really got me now” and then said , this may take you a long time to get the speed down so take it slow.
Then without him showing me anything I played him back the flashy riff like I had been playing it for years.
He gave me a super shocked look and said.
“Well you have improved dramatically I see. Have you been practicing?”
“No. I took the acid.”
He laughed and then told me he no longer considered me his slowest learning student.
“I guess we can move on to more advanced stuff then, let me write you out some Jimi Hendrix and David Gilmore tab for you to work on. “

******FOOT-NOTES*****
About the gold man‘s name-
Upon forming an alliance with an Angelic entity they will generally provide you with a special name for you to call them by......
After consulting him about it recently I found out that the Golden man does not want the name he gave me to use for him posted online therefore I can only divulge that for many years after this event took place the name he gave me seemed to be gibberish. After recently beginning to learn Hebrew I found out his name phonetically related to the Hebrew word Olam,

It has since been revealed to me that this “Golden Man” angelic entity carries the official title of Metatron. In Hebrew the Angels names describe their individual function and purpose.

Metatron is a Hebrew word that can be translated to mean “he who operates behind the throne of God” According to Hebrew lore Metatron is the overseer and chief of the secret activities of the spirit world, I find this description to be quite accurate.

What happened to my father that same day while he was in Mexico?
**I was unable to communicate with my Father while he was in Mexico because I had no contact information for him so I was unable to verify whether or not any dangerous or life threatening situation had actually transpired. Upon his return the first thing I asked him was whether or not anything bad had happened to him during his stay south of the border. He asked me if I had caught his vibe. I asked him to tell me what happened and on what day and time it occurred. He told me he was about to tell me anyways when I asked him because it had been one of the more frightening experiences of his life.

He said that he arrived in a small rural Mexican town to conduct some business buying some a large amount of hand woven rugs and other inventory for the import/export shop he had at home in the states. He rented an old Volkswagen from what was the only auto rental place located right outside of town where they seemed les than friendly but it was the only place and plus he was used to occasionally dealing with strong anti American attitudes from time to time so he ignored their rudeness and carried on with business as usual.

He loaded his luggage in the car and took off down the road. About a mile away from the car rental place he said that the accelerator pedal broke off from it’s fixture and it rendered the car immediately un-drivable.

Upon closer inspection he saw that the accelerator pedal had been somehow wired onto it’s place using old chicken wire or something of the like instead of the screws that should have been holding the piece on so it had broken loose.

He pulled the car over and figured that there must have been some mistake so he locked up the car and walked back to the dealership to report to them that he had been given a defective vehicle as well as to try and acquire a new Volkswagen so he could get on with business as planned.

When he arrived at the dealership and explained what had happened they were furious and they accused him of breaking the gas pedal himself in order to get a free rental. They sent a mechanic to look at the car. When he came back he announced that the car had been clearly broken on purpose and denied that it had ever been cheaply fixed with chicken wire.

Believing the mechanic’s story they demanded that my Father immediately pay them 90$ American money or else they would call up the Policia and report him as being a thief and a vandal. He was shocked at this threat he offered to pay them but then realized he had no cash on him, he asked them if he could use a ATM machine that was located a few block away. They told he could not leave and called the cops..

He said that 3 Federales officers arrived within just a few minutes dressed in black fatigues wearing aviator sunglasses and brandishing M-16 machine guns. They pulled the handcuffs out and then my father pleaded with them to let him go to the ATM to try and get out some money which he swore to him that he had. The head officer reluctantly agreed harshly saying:
“Alright Amigo, We will walk with you there and see if you have the money, if you have no money we take you to jail today”

So he said that they then marched him a few blocks away to the ATM at gunpoint. On the way there he realized that his wife had the bank card and she was back at the Hotel in another city waiting for him. He then thought for sure that he was going to Mexican jail where he very well may never be heard from again. When he got to the ATM he said he went through his wallet anyway to see if there was anything......All he found was a bank card for an account that he knew had been closed over a month ago. He said he tried it anyway with beads of sweat rolling off his head. The ATM spit out 100$ for him. He was baffled at how this had happened, he showed me the Expired card in question. “When was the date and time of day“? I asked again.
“Why“ he asked. .

When I told him about my “experience” with the angelic entity I could tell he did not want to believe it but was certainly baffled at the fact that my trip with the angel took place at the same time. Taking into account the small time zone difference, it was a Saturday in April, around 3:30pm in the afternoon when my father was being marched to an ATM at gunpoint in a small town in Mexico while I was praying for his safety at the same time in the USA because an angel told me he was in danger.

***After consulting “The Man” about it recently I found out that the Golden man does not want the name he gave me to use for him posted online. I can only divulge that for many years the name he gave me seemed to be gibberish. After recently beginning to learn Hebrew I found out his name phonetically related to the Hebrew word Olam,(eternity) this angelic entity has a generic title of Metatron. Metatron is a Hebrew word that can be translated to mean “he who operates behind the throne of God” According to Hebrew lore Metatron is the overseer and chief of the secret activities of the spirit world, I find this description to be accurate.

THIS SAGA TO BE CONTINUED

Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
the man.JPG (179kb) downloaded 436 time(s).
DSC00375.JPG (170kb) downloaded 352 time(s).
jambi.jpg (10kb) downloaded 315 time(s).
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

cellux
#3 Posted : 8/7/2012 7:39:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You have mad writing skills.

Quote:
"Create" again whispered with high definition audio into my right ear.... I can't to this day remember what he showed me next. I have a feeling it will be revealed to me during a future trip one day.

It's funny that getting back to your room was also accompanied by "Create!"... Perhaps the part you don't remember was an in-depth explanation of how your everyday reality (and every other reality) is being created layer-by-layer from the root down to the leaves and getting back to your room at the end of this explanation was supposed to be the greatest punch line ever.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 8/7/2012 10:01:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Thank you for sharing that Eliyahu. Look forward to reading more.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

christian
#5 Posted : 8/7/2012 1:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
As each ringing glorious melodious note over layer every strike of the drum and every the melody of the guitar sung in harmony with the voice. All the eloquent sounds braided together in the most effortless and unexpressible fashion like a divine weave-ment of pure ecstatic blissful kinetic energy that flowed out of the fertile atmoshphere like endless seas flowing out of eternal oceans.

Eliyahu wrote:

An extremely sophisticated network of varying yet sublimely functioning modes of intergalactic interconnectivity a divinely inspired and progressively developing rolling, churning configuration of endless soliloquy. A rapidly expanding and contracting (breathing) bio- illuminated macro ionosphere of celestial fog had a tetrahedarahydronal geometrical -self contained- omnipotent - ultra-static -covertly-ionic astral energy

Eliyahu, thanks for sharing this, but i found this trip report to be extremely difficult to read and understand in the unnecessary mish mash of padded out phrases, and gobbledigook, whisc serves to distract rather than interest.

If it wasn't for my persistence to read the interesting part that i found thanks to skimming thru, i would have given up earlier because i kept on getting distracted due to the excessive descriptiveness of stuff that really seemed to be irrelevant to the main theme; And that was pretty off putting to be honest, and not what i would call good writing, just gibberish.

Please take this as constructive criticism, because when i got past these blocks, i eventually managed to get flowing with the golden man part of the story, and that was good-just the intro needs editing i feel.

Just my 1 cent.

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Eliyahu
#6 Posted : 8/7/2012 7:03:36 PM
סנדלפון

christian wrote:

Quote:
Eliyahu, thanks for sharing this, but i found this trip report to be extremely difficult to read and understand in the unnecessary mish mash of padded out phrases, and gobbledigook, whisc serves to distract rather than interest.

If it wasn't for my persistence to read the interesting part that i found thanks to skimming thru, i would have given up earlier because i kept on getting distracted due to the excessive descriptiveness of stuff that really seemed to be irrelevant to the main theme; And that was pretty off putting to be honest, and not what i would call good writing, just gibberish.

Please take this as constructive criticism, because when i got past these blocks, i eventually managed to get flowing with the golden man part of the story, and that was good-just the intro needs editing i feel.

Just my 1 cent.

thanks for commenting, I do appreciate the criticism. My reasoning behind the over wordiness is my semi/poetic attempt at trying to describe something that is in effect drastically indescribable. For me it is a fine line between over wording and over simplifying.

I personally love words and how they sound so I perhaps tend to get a bit carried away at times with my descriptions. What I am trying to do by making these over wordy descriptions is to merge poetry with regular writing to enhance the descriptive imagery..Of course since this technique is highly experimental and crosses the line from "narrative report" into "poetic report" I had anticipated that there would be some readers that might not enjoy having poetry mixed in with serious reading.

I can understand not liking it....I mean, I dislike musicals for a similar reason.

So as a newly developing writer I am just toying around with different types of outrageous writing styles. Everything is highly experimental and unorthodox. I fully expected some type of criticism to come up at some point. Of course I certainly also take all criticism into consideration and I do appriciate it, thanks again.

christian
#7 Posted : 8/7/2012 7:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
Everything is highly experimental and unorthodox. I fully expected some type of criticism to come up at some point. Of course I certainly also take all criticism into consideration and I do appriciate it, thanks again.

Eliyahu i'm glad you took it positively, as it was meant to be taken.

The way i see it is that a good story shouldn't need "fluffing up" much- if at all, and it was a good story that was IMO, "over fluffed". I kept on having to stop and re read to get back on track, as i kept on getting distracted and side tracked from where the story was supposed to be going, but eventually i managed to read enough to realise that it was a decent story worth perservering.

Cheers, Chris.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Eliyahu
#8 Posted : 8/7/2012 7:44:40 PM
סנדלפון

cellux wrote:

Quote:

It's funny that getting back to your room was also accompanied by "Create!"... Perhaps the part you don't remember was an in-depth explanation of how your everyday reality (and every other reality) is being created layer-by-layer from the root down to the leaves and getting back to your room at the end of this explanation was supposed to be the greatest punch line ever.

Actually, I believe you are pretty accurate about that. Surprised

Korey
#9 Posted : 8/7/2012 8:39:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What makes you think you took anything near 700 micrograms? Three tabs of the most potent LSD these days in most circumstances wouldn't exceed 450ug, if that.

People tend to forget that 150-200ug of LSD can offer extremely powerful experiences, and most people misjudge their doses based on intensity. ^_^

Anyways, in regards to the experience, it definitely sounded interesting and intense, but some of the "insights" about drug use and the direction to use LSD when one is older and wiser, seems to be more of a product of your psyche than some God or entity that exists autonomously. Just my opinion though Smile

Reminds me of my most bizarre and goofy experiences with LSD. I'm not discrediting your experience, it sounds wild! I guess I just prefer my LSD experiences which pertained to my life and this world, and which made COMPLETE sense. This experience seems so out there, but still in a good way.

Peace
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Eliyahu
#10 Posted : 8/7/2012 10:02:44 PM
סנדלפון

Korey wrote:
What makes you think you took anything near 700 micrograms? Three tabs of the most potent LSD these days in most circumstances wouldn't exceed 450ug, if that.

People tend to forget that 150-200ug of LSD can offer extremely powerful experiences, and most people misjudge their doses based on intensity. ^_^

Anyways, in regards to the experience, it definitely sounded interesting and intense, but some of the "insights" about drug use and the direction to use LSD when one is older and wiser, seems to be more of a product of your psyche than some God or entity that exists autonomously. Just my opinion though Smile

Reminds me of my most bizarre and goofy experiences with LSD. I'm not discrediting your experience, it sounds wild! I guess I just prefer my LSD experiences which pertained to my life and this world, and which made COMPLETE sense. This experience seems so out there, but still in a good way.

Peace

Well as to the potency for LSD these days I'm aware it is generally quite mild. I probably was not really clear about the fact that this event took place 20 years ago when LSD potency was running quite wild.

Also as far as the experience being a part of my psyche, I understand that it's a popular viewpoint among psychedelic users to consider the experience to be a part of their psyche.

I respect that view and understand why people follow this line of thinking I just personally don't see it that way, nor will I ever subscribe to that belief because as far as I am concerned I have been given all of the proof in my life I will ever need to know my trips involve REAL entities...

I can therefore confidently exercise my right to treat my psychedelic experiences as they are to me...100% real.

Thank you for the comment. Very happy

Korey
#11 Posted : 8/7/2012 10:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, I was not aware this was twenty years ago.

And I understand where you're coming from, and of course the experiences are real lol, they are happening. I just find it hard to believe whole heartily that the entities aren't constructs of my own mind, when I'm not on drugs. It's interesting, if I'm taking psychedelics quite frequently, I find the ideas resonate with me more, and for me that's a problem. Smile

I'm always flip flopping between mysticism and reality as I accept it now, at least you have your mind made up. :0

Peace
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Kash
#12 Posted : 8/8/2012 5:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Dude.. that was such a great story. I can say I actually read the whole thing, and I usually never read any trip reports that are longer than a few paragraphs because they are boring and take up so much time.

The whole entity warning of your father's imminent danger really struck me as pretty cool lol. I have never broken through like that on acid and I didnt think it was possible for awhile. Definitly gives me inspiration to try again. Great storytelling man!
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Eliyahu
#13 Posted : 8/8/2012 7:07:01 AM
סנדלפון

Thanks for that comment Kash -Thumbs up

-also thanks to Mitakuye Oyasin for your comment as well

Purges
#14 Posted : 8/8/2012 2:21:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report my man! Keeping a steady flow of quality reports for us to gobble up Cool My first 'breakthrough' was also with LSD, just one tab. I left my body during a group hug and saw what I now regard as spirits, but at the time had no idea what had just happened to me. In real time it took an instant, but in my mind it was... otherwise.

That experience still puzzles me today and I haven't taken LSD in quite some time, but am about ready to start delving into it again. DMT just seems like a much more efficient means of accessing such things. I always thought of acid as a more analytical 'fun' substance until that day Surprised
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

joedirt
#15 Posted : 9/15/2012 2:19:42 PM

Not I

christian wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:
As each ringing glorious melodious note over layer every strike of the drum and every the melody of the guitar sung in harmony with the voice. All the eloquent sounds braided together in the most effortless and unexpressible fashion like a divine weave-ment of pure ecstatic blissful kinetic energy that flowed out of the fertile atmoshphere like endless seas flowing out of eternal oceans.

Eliyahu wrote:

Just my 1 cent.

You sir are a rude and inconsiderate individual. Lest you misunderstand were I'm coming from: Why did you not just choose to remain silent? Luckily Eliyahu has solid self esteem and self control and wasn't phased by your condescending remarks. However, just as you felt the need to point out your opinion of his writing ability, I suppose I feel the need to point out your rudeness.

Quite frankly Eliyahu would be better of just ignoring you than taking anything you said to heart. Many people, not including you, actually don't mind reading a good solid description. It's his story and he is the one trying to accurately convey what he experienced. He did a good job. If you found it wordy then that's fine. But you didn't have to come out and be so flat out rude about it. Dressing it up in the words "constructive criticism" is bullshit and you know it. He didn't' ask for you criticism. He tried to share one of the most meaningful stories of his life.

Here's a analogy that perhaps you can relate to a little better.
When you see a fat woman walking down the street, do you yell "Hey fatso, thanks for existing, but you sure are fat...and well disgusting to my sight"? I bet no.

Eliyahu, this was a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing. I can really relate to a lot of your peak experience.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

%1
#16 Posted : 10/8/2012 2:54:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow... This is beautifully written. I feel like i was given a gift by reading this. Thank you.

Lagomorph
#17 Posted : 10/8/2012 4:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

thanks for commenting, I do appreciate the criticism. My reasoning behind the over wordiness is my semi/poetic attempt at trying to describe something that is in effect drastically indescribable. For me it is a fine line between over wording and over simplifying.

If I were editing this story, I might ask you to work those descriptive parts into actual poems that could be sidebars or interstitial to the prose. Leaving them as prose-shaped paragraphs feels like littering the river of your story with boulders that block the narrative flow and are difficult to navigate around.

You have an interesting mix of more scientific observation (at the beginning), prose, and almost poetry. This reminds me of the style Dale Pendell uses in the Pharmako trilogy, which is an interest flow of juxtaposed text of different types & registers. Have you read any of them? Check out Pharmako: Gnosis or any of them really. Perhaps you'll find some inspiration relevant to your own mode of expression.