We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I got taught something haha Options

โ—‹
#1 Posted : 2/8/2009 11:04:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

So SWIM had accuired 4g of "Golden Teachers" last night. And...................WOW....Has anybody took a fair amount of these bad boys before? I didn't expect the experience to go how it did. In short everything started fractalizing before my eyes and when SWIM tried to go to bed and close his eyes, there was some extremely intense closes eye visuals. It felt like a lonng drawn out dmt trip. The weirdest part about it was the entire time it seemed like these mushies were trying to say "so you think you understand all this, ...well you don't"

I got to go to work. I will discuss this further whenI get back on.Shocked

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 2/8/2009 5:13:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

The Mushrooms said-
Quote:
"So you think you understand all this, ...well you don't"

That's a good message. Take it to heart.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

TheNtt
#3 Posted : 2/8/2009 6:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM loves mushrooms, and the way they communicate messages like that.

โ—‹
#4 Posted : 2/8/2009 9:05:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

It was eerie in a sense, It happened when SWIM was laying in bed and closed hid eyes and was dazzled by what seemed like "a mini DMT experience" Then there seemed to be this whole life evaluation. Then this message kept fading in and out and i could here it..then i couldn't, then it came in clear as can be, like someone kept switching a radio..get static, then a partial station, then static, then the station became more clear. It seemed and felt like SWIMS concious or some part of his mind,etc was trying to pick up or tune in on something.

It really through SWIM for a loop literally. And SWIM has done mushrooms plenty of times, including DMT, 5-MeO, ketamine, salvia, L, aya, and a few more to name, AND HAS NEVER had anything like what happened last night. Shocked

Shocking, mixed with eerie, mixed with excitement, mixed with doubt, mixed with a thought provoking and enlightening experience. WOW

โ—‹
#5 Posted : 2/8/2009 9:08:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

'Coatl wrote:
The Mushrooms said-
Quote:
"So you think you understand all this, ...well you don't"

That's a good message. Take it to heart.

SWIM did very much! You should of seen the text messages SWIM sent out to all his other friends. They probably think im a nutbag! Rolling eyes lol

tryptographer
#6 Posted : 2/10/2009 9:00:26 PM

tryptamine photographer

Haha, sounds familiar!

I've always loved mushrooms but have never taken more than 2.5 grams dry B+. Waiting for the right moment for a 3.5 grams experience.
Golden Teachers are beautiful - unfortunately I had to take her head for a spore print Pleased
tryptographer attached the following image(s):
goldenteacher1.jpg (48kb) downloaded 58 time(s).