We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ever been so deep in on dmt... Options

SoulCrushingBass
#1 Posted : 8/3/2012 10:53:50 PM

Keeper of the spice

That you go check on the sober people to make sure your trip didn't open some kind of galactic rift?

I've have. I peeked in, asked my spouse, (with my HUGE pupils) everything ok in here?
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

christian
#2 Posted : 8/3/2012 11:05:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can you please explain...??? Surely only SUB dose???
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

joedirt
#3 Posted : 8/3/2012 11:07:04 PM

Not I

SoulCrushingBass wrote:
That you go check on the sober people to make sure your trip didn't open some kind of galactic rift?

I've have. I peeked in, asked my spouse, (with my HUGE pupils) everything ok in here?

LOL! Priceless.
I bet your spouse got a serious good kick out of that!

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

christian
#4 Posted : 8/3/2012 11:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

christian wrote:
can you please explain...??? Surely only SUB dose???

ugh, only jokin.....Laughing
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

SoulCrushingBass
#5 Posted : 8/3/2012 11:22:56 PM

Keeper of the spice

It wasn't a bad trip, but I remember thinking during the trip, "I really fucked up this time!"
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

emptymind
#6 Posted : 8/5/2012 11:01:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol, I usually do it alone so I dont usually have someone there to ask, but I know what youre talking about. Ive had the eperience that our universe is computer program running in some other dimension and I caused it to be shut down. Pretty scary and terrible feeling. Theres nothing quite like the relief you feel when you realize everything is going to be okay though.

Other times I have opened my eyes after a breakthrough, and just assumed much more time had passed than really had, and expected to be 'back', only to end up in the hyperspatial version of my room. Its like, uh oh, Im stuck here! Then it starts to fade and you feel silly Embarrased

DeDao
#7 Posted : 8/7/2012 12:11:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
SoulCrushingBass wrote:

LOL! Priceless.
I bet your spouse got a serious good kick out of that!

XD I tend to act similar way sometimes when around others. Funny indeed.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

BecometheOther
#8 Posted : 8/8/2012 9:46:38 PM

metamorhpasizer

One time i smoked some salvia and got some frightening evil vibes. After a minute i walked back to my friends at the campfire, and they gave me a funny look like they were in on this evil joke.

So dead seriously i asked them (with a suspicious look in my eye) there is no evil going on here is there? Nothing evil here right, you guys arent evil.. etc.

Looking back on it it is quite hilarious.

This also reminds me of another time with salvia where i became scarred of my dog and convinced he was evil.

Strange stuff that sally!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

staresatwalls
#9 Posted : 8/9/2012 3:44:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i heard kat harrison say that one of the mexican shamans said the spirit of salvia wouldn't like the idea of being extracted and smoked. that might have something to do with the evil you experienced becometheother
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Wax
#10 Posted : 8/9/2012 7:17:55 AM

LUVR

Haha, I've had a salvia experience like that Becometheother.

I found some really old salvia that I had stashed and forgot and loaded it up with my sister as a sitter. I ripped it once and got that all too familiar "someone is playing an evil joke on me" after I handed her the pipe (actually an aluminum can haha) I got a bright idea and asked her for the pipe back so I could hit it again then promptly threw it into the bushes and exclaimed "ha! you thought you could get me to smoke more, but I know your in on it!"

She was quite confused and laughing by this time, just then her phone rang and it was one of her friends. I KNEW her friend was in on it too and insisted my sister ask her friend if she was indeed "in on it" she wouldn't so I grabbed the phone and asked myself. Gotta love salvia induced paranoia.

Of course that was in my foolish days when I hadn't learned to respect her yet.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Yerba
#11 Posted : 8/9/2012 7:51:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Reminds me of the time that my friend and his sister were hanging out. He ripped some salvia extract from a GB, and as he handed it to her so she could try it, he just started sobbing.

She declined to smoke.

SoulCrushingBass
#12 Posted : 8/9/2012 7:54:25 PM

Keeper of the spice

Yerba wrote:
Reminds me of the time that my friend and his sister were hanging out. He ripped some salvia extract from a GB, and as he handed it to her so she could try it, he just started sobbing.

She declined to smoke.

HAHAHA. Definetly not a confidence builder!

BecometheOther
#13 Posted : 8/10/2012 10:56:41 PM

metamorhpasizer

haha that is crazy archaic, Im pretty sure i know the exact feeling your describing,

thats one thing thats odd with salvia for me is it seems to be so very specific. like i always go to the same place when i smoke it. I look forward to getting my own plant though and trying the quid method, for a more traditional journey.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

DmtTrance
#14 Posted : 8/30/2012 10:57:51 PM

hyperspacial traveler

hahahhaa, that's priceless.
โ€œChaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existance is defined in terms of control.โ€ - Terence Mckenna

abusedtoaster
#15 Posted : 10/2/2012 1:27:47 AM

Scrumptious

im in on it.

on something..Confused Wut? Neutral *
X