We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2324252627NEXT»
For FAQ's Sake... Options

lifebinder
#481 Posted : 6/4/2014 10:17:07 PM

Ethnobotanical Chemistry Initiate

Swim will be doing an extraction of Harmala alkoilds and will use this extraction as sort of training to his ACRB which will be the next project,so He was wondering which tek would mimic a/b dmt extraction the most? Confused

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tyler_Trismegistus
#482 Posted : 6/16/2014 12:55:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I'm going to be doing an extraction of 400g of mimosa bark and turning about 2g of my yeild into changa. The blend I'm using is mullein, mugwort, lemon balm, and chamomile flowers totaling 1.5g of herbal matter. I plan on dissolving 1g of freebase harmalas in hot IPA along with 1G of DMT freebase and evapping onto this blend. I'll be making a different blend afterwards just to experiment. This all sounds like it will work pretty well right? And a question about smoking it.... After I come down from hyperspace, can I take another hit and go back in and prolong the experience kind of like an oral DMT experience? And how is smoking some changa from the bonga while ON a dose of oral DMT? Sorry for all the questions lately but you all help me so much!

Earthwalker
#483 Posted : 6/16/2014 4:45:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tyler_Trismegistus wrote:
Today I'm going to be doing an extraction of 400g of mimosa bark and turning about 2g of my yeild into changa. The blend I'm using is mullein, mugwort, lemon balm, and chamomile flowers totaling 1.5g of herbal matter. I plan on dissolving 1g of freebase harmalas in hot IPA along with 1G of DMT freebase and evapping onto this blend. I'll be making a different blend afterwards just to experiment. This all sounds like it will work pretty well right? And a question about smoking it.... After I come down from hyperspace, can I take another hit and go back in and prolong the experience kind of like an oral DMT experience? And how is smoking some changa from the bonga while ON a dose of oral DMT? Sorry for all the questions lately but you all help me so much!

All the answers are here for you to find , I don't mind helping with advice every now and then but at some stage you're gotto do some research for you're self , look into the FAQ , research is key !Thumbs up

FluffyClouds
#484 Posted : 6/17/2014 1:26:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

If I purchase 20 Anadenanthera Peregrina seeds, then some how turn them into powder, is it worth it?.

What are the effects like?.

thank you.

Cognitive Heart
#485 Posted : 6/17/2014 2:39:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wikipedia has surprisingly a lot of interesting data on Anadenanthera. Cannabis is a nice addition to subside any nausea or panic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anadenanthera_peregrina

Quote:
This plant is almost identical to that of a related tree, Anadenanthera colubrina, commonly known as Cebíl or Vilca. The beans of A. colubrina have a similar chemical makeup as Anadenanthera peregrina, with their primary constituent being 5-OH-DMT (bufotenin), bufotenin oxide and dimethyltryptamine.

Yes, be careful and learn your way in. Method of administration? As far as I know many people snuff the finely grounded powder with another substance prepared in a traditional manner, using calcium hydroxide as a basifying agent.

--

Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Jot
#486 Posted : 6/17/2014 2:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How common are acacias?

V01D
#487 Posted : 6/21/2014 9:46:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Which is better for pharma and why?

Thanks!

PS, I'd love to post this in the correct section, but I'm still a "new" member Confused

MonkeyMan123
#488 Posted : 6/24/2014 5:59:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What would be a good way to store goo as opposed to crystals?

Du57mi73
#489 Posted : 6/25/2014 5:29:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hash oil containers are okay.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

--Shadow
#490 Posted : 6/25/2014 6:32:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jot wrote:
How common are acacias?

They are VERY common.

Once you start to recognize the 3 traits (phyllodes/bi-pinnae, seed pods, flowers) - you literally start noticing them EVERYWHERE! Shocked

Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

--Shadow
#491 Posted : 6/25/2014 6:34:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MonkeyMan123 wrote:

I use these makeup containers:

--Shadow attached the following image(s):
capacity-30g-frosted-plastic-jar-mushrooms.jpg (11kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

--Shadow
#492 Posted : 6/25/2014 6:38:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

isaaczibre wrote:
Which is better for pharma and why?
Thanks!
PS, I'd love to post this in the correct section, but I'm still a "new" member Confused

Which what is better? Which MAOI/ROI? (ie Rue or Caapi)

ps. I'm not qualified to answer this, more curious on what you are specifically asking. There's are shamans and healers on this site with a wealth of knowledge on the different ingredients each shaman may use and why..

Good luck!

TiHKAL
#493 Posted : 6/25/2014 9:09:02 AM

Nullius in verba.

MonkeyMan123 wrote:

Unfortunately I cannot find a translation but in German it's called Violettglas.

WhoManBeing
#494 Posted : 6/27/2014 2:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A/B Acacia Confusa ? if one had to let bark sit in vinegar while run off to do errand that would take over hour time length to do, would that step to vinegar soak be a o.k. in doing?

peaceLove

SnozzleBerry
#495 Posted : 6/27/2014 4:37:37 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Just as a reminder as to why this thread exists. We want to encourage people to do thorough research, rather than ask questions that have been repeatedly answered. If others have the same questions as you, we would encourage all of you to do some more thorough research.

Thanks Smile

SnozzleBerry wrote:
This thread has been created due to a spike in questions that are easily answerable just by reading the FAQ, wiki, major threads, etc. Doing the proper research and taking the time to actually read through the vast amount of well-indexed information are part and parcel of extracting and working with these plants and chemicals and have been major pieces of the Nexus backbone since time immemorial (or at least since its creation).

Any thread that a moderator deems to be easily answerable by using the FAQ/Wiki or doing basic research will be moved to this thread. If your thread winds up here, please take the time to do some research on the subject matter presented in your post. If after doing that research questions still remain, feel free to ask, but please take the time to do the research.

NOTE: If you find that your posts are repeatedly being moved to this thread, it is highly recommended that you take the time to read through the FAQ and other major Wiki articles as well as the stickied threads relevant to your questions before you continue to post.

Thanks Smile

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

tgun
#496 Posted : 6/29/2014 3:42:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there a decision as to use clean naptha vs yellow? . Im sure there is still material in the yellow so I was wondering, start clean and evap the yellow? Or just keep using the yellow and take what crashes out of it? Thanks. I never re-ex but may try this time to end up with an easier product to work with than goo.

FiniteFox
#497 Posted : 6/30/2014 2:12:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For those looking to do an analog version of aya ... how much does it matter to use the egg white trick if making a tea or several washes/manske cycles? I've done straight tea and parachuted twice and have had moderate to "unpleasant" nausea with all of them. Also: when someone has extracted some harmaline from rue, what is your preference method of using it?

Al-Wasi
#498 Posted : 6/30/2014 2:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm confused on how to dose harmalas. I read that depending on source the extract dose is different. Caapi being around 1000mg and rue 200mg. But elsewhere I've read caapi extracted harmalas should be dosed at 200mg as well.

Then onto freebasing the extract. How much does one need to freebase in order to get the needs effects.

I'm planning on my first harmalas experience soon and have been researching but am getting conflicting info.

Trying to figure out this so I know whether to source caapi or rue.

Can someone clear this up for me?
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Earthwalker
#499 Posted : 7/4/2014 5:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tgun wrote:
Is there a decision as to use clean naptha vs yellow? . Im sure there is still material in the yellow so I was wondering, start clean and evap the yellow? Or just keep using the yellow and take what crashes out of it? Thanks. I never re-ex but may try this time to end up with an easier product to work with than goo.

I had a couple of litres of yellow naps , so what I did was do an extraction on the yellow naps and I ended up recovering about

2 1/2 grams of nice fluffy white spice ! Thumbs up

Al-Wasi
#500 Posted : 7/11/2014 1:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm thinking I'm going to make a changa blend with the following blend.

.5g caapi leaf
.5g blue lotus
1g harmalas
.75g DMT

Can anyone help me to figure out a formula to.determine how.much DMT would.be in each amount I weigh out. Example if I load 100mg of this blend how much DMT would be in it and what formula do I use to figure out dose amounts in general.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

«PREV2324252627NEXT»