We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reverse Pot Brownies Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 8/2/2012 3:56:30 AM

LUVR

Here is an odd question I'm sure none of you have ever heard. Is there a way I can get the goodies back out of pot brownies?

I made some brownies a while back that have been sitting in my freezer because I OD'd on them and now I can't even smell them without wanting to hurl, let alone take a bite. I don't want to stuff them into gel caps because that is just ridiculous and rolling it up into little balls doesn't really work either.

Here is what I have come up with; place brownie into milk and heat, strain, shoot weird chocolate milk back like a shot. Any ideas on if this will work?

Other suggestions welcome Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pup Tentacle
#2 Posted : 8/2/2012 4:13:55 AM

lettuce

make a milkshake, toss those brownies in with some peanut butter and some ice cream and milk... blend.... BAM

I'm glad I don't have those foods now... because writing that got the munchies rolling...

good luck Smile
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Wax
#3 Posted : 8/2/2012 4:32:57 AM

LUVR

Good idea! Very happy

Reminds me of my childhood, when my friends and I were about 11-12 we would mix Crown Royal with peanut butter milkshakes. Tasted awesome until we actually got drunk and had to taste recycled peanut butter, ice cream and whiskey! :sickened shiver:
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

AluminumFoilRobots
#4 Posted : 8/2/2012 5:00:10 AM

gufyg

So are you ruined for brownies for LIFE?! I hope not dude, that would suck!

Sorry I've not a clue as to what you should do!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

anrchy
#5 Posted : 8/2/2012 8:59:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Make brownie pancakes!
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

WEM
#6 Posted : 8/2/2012 3:18:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How big are the brownies? Perhaps you could just try eating only half (or some other proportion) of one?

Quote:
because I OD'd on them and now I can't even smell them without wanting to hurl

Can you define OD? Here I thought you couldn't OD on pot... so by OD do you mean that it was simply way too intense to handle?
A dramatic shift approaches...

Pup Tentacle
#7 Posted : 8/2/2012 3:31:25 PM

lettuce

is plugging an option? Crying or very sad
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

dg
#8 Posted : 8/3/2012 12:47:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

a/b extract with hexane?
lol

you must not live in California, cant give good trim away here

Mitakuye Oyasin
#9 Posted : 8/3/2012 1:19:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just love the name. Reverse Pot Brownies. I hope some rock band adopts it.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Xemnas
#10 Posted : 8/3/2012 7:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WEM wrote:
How big are the brownies? Perhaps you could just try eating only half (or some other proportion) of one?

Quote:
because I OD'd on them and now I can't even smell them without wanting to hurl

Can you define OD? Here I thought you couldn't OD on pot... so by OD do you mean that it was simply way too intense to handle?

You definitely can "OD" on Cannabis and it's not too hard either, depending on the person. The term "overdosing" doesn't automatically mean taking a lethal dose or something like a lot of people think. It means exactly what it sounds like it means. Taking a higher dose than you wanted to take. That's all.

Wax
#11 Posted : 8/3/2012 7:59:30 AM

LUVR

Haha, I'm loving the ideas and I still have a few more brownies to experiment with.

I went with the milkshake idea, it went pretty well but didn't mask the taste as much as it could have. Overall I think it was better than the hot chocolate would have been though.

The first and only other time I ate these brownies I ate a quarter of the entire batch because I added such a small amount of cannabis to them and I figured they would be super weak...wrong! I spent the entire day sitting on my couch staring at a wall along with my copilot who also ate a quarter of the batch! Yesterday I put a size of brownie equivalent to about TWO big BITES into the milkshake which I then drank HALF of and proceeded to become extremely high, these are the strongest things I have ever had and I can easily see how I ended up eating waaay too much the first time and why I feel nauseous when I look at them Very happy

WEM
#12 Posted : 8/3/2012 9:45:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Taking a higher dose than you wanted to take. That's all.

I do usually associate the term 'OD' with being a lethal dose, the term that I've heard from where I'm from is that they have 'the fear' or that it's way too intense if one of us had a bit too much cannabis.
A dramatic shift approaches...