We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
What does your User name mean to you? And Why? Options

Cosmic_Reality
#1 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:15:44 AM

***Colony Wars***

With my time here, I came across a wide range of creative usernames, and so I wonder what they mean to you and why you choose it? Smile

Corsair is typically what I go bye when Im doing business in forums, online and video games. Corsair is the name of my favorite fighter plane the A-7 Corsair. For Nexus use I chose Cosmic_Reality, for mainly security reasons. But the other half is because of my love of the Cosmos Smile

So if you wish to call me Corsair, that be cool Pleased
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Rob42oiam
#2 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:39:08 AM

Rob42o

Well usually i go by Rob420iam, but xbox made me change it so i turned it 42o, seemed better and a way to get around any questions from most people, i can say my favorite number is 42 for instance and the o stands for optimus prime or something along the lines haha.. but in all seriousness the first time i took a hit of spice after all i wanted to do was toke abit of bud.. and you think therefore you are right? so i am 420 in my own little way Very happy
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

Cosmic_Reality
#3 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:48:42 AM

***Colony Wars***

Rob42oiam wrote:
Well usually i go by Rob420iam, but xbox made me change it so i turned it 42o, seemed better and a way to get around any questions from most people, i can say my favorite number is 42 for instance and the o stands for optimus prime or something along the lines haha.. but in all seriousness the first time i took a hit of spice after all i wanted to do was toke abit of bud.. and you think therefore you are right? so i am 420 in my own little way Very happy

"xbox made me change it"Razz Thats funny. Im on PSN I see soo many 420's on there Smile

Rob42oiam
#4 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:55:34 AM

Rob42o

yeah my brothers on PSN and he says its way better , personally i kind of hate paying for net use but its what you do when you love your console Razz
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 7/29/2012 4:20:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

A long time ago I was coming back from a great dmt journey. My tiki lamp with glowing red eye's became animated during my session and it told me its name was Olympus mon. So I adopted that name for my account here on the nexus.

That same lamp was my saving grace during my first big aya experience as well. It was a real ass kicker of a journey and Olympus mon was the one thing that gave me comfort during hours of terror. I love that lamp and its coming with me when I move to Cusco Peru this fall.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Rob42oiam
#6 Posted : 7/29/2012 4:31:18 AM

Rob42o

Very nice mate, that is quite inspiring.. gave you comfort in times of great terror..sounds like he saved you from yourself, could you post a picture of the lamp? would love to see it.
Smile

entheogenadvocate
#7 Posted : 7/29/2012 4:43:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well... I happen to be a huge advocate for the love, respect, and responsible usage of entheogens Thumbs up
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 7/29/2012 4:48:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Sure thing. I put a orange scarf over him when I journey so its not to bright. It adds to the mystique of Olympus Mon.
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
IMG_20100926_005616.jpg (899kb) downloaded 488 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Cosmic_Reality
#9 Posted : 7/29/2012 4:56:20 AM

***Colony Wars***

^^^Wow thats pretty cool Smile

Guyomech
#10 Posted : 7/29/2012 5:01:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I'm a tattooer, and work primarily in an abstract style known in the scene as the biomechanical style, or "biomech" for short. And my name's Guy. So it's a cheezy adaptation of that.

Olympus, you going to move before we get to do that collaboration?

entheogenadvocate
#11 Posted : 7/29/2012 5:06:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You got guts, Olympus Mon. There is no way I'd be capable of entering different dimensions with THAT thing staring at me.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

anrchy
#12 Posted : 7/29/2012 9:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I was in grade school I was extremely anti-government. I was drawn to the anarchy sign and the true meaning of anarchy. "Do unto others as you would want done to you" is a base for how a true anarchist society would work. The Name is slighty reflective of my personality. Anyways, Ive had many usernames since my first days on the Internet but none of them truly felt as though they were representative of my self.

The username spelling as "anarchy" was taken on most websites. I tried different variations and decided on anrchy.

I also believe someday humans will eventually evolve socially into an anarchist style society. If we make it that far.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Parshvik Chintan
#13 Posted : 7/29/2012 9:46:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

parshvik is hindi for lateral
and chintan is hindi for reflection/meditation/thought

पार्श्विक चिन्तन
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

blacklist666
#14 Posted : 7/29/2012 12:59:20 PM

imagined clarity

Due to how I never wanted to be recognized for holding power over others for healing their blackmail and revenge counseling needs holding the karma from falling on those who have yet to learn, and the confidence of bullies, outcasts, derelicts, psychopaths, sociopaths, homeless, addicts, desperate, destitute, underlings, underdogs, loaners, retro-bates, rebels, homicidal criminals, dissociative personality sufferers, rejects, whores, undesirables and other such consoling them, keeping lists on those who oppressed them, and spiritually lead them away from the darkness.

Finding ways to transform their darkness into redemption; especially for the raped, defiled, and those who suffer complete desolation by having their entire life stripped from them.

I read souls and keep a list of the truly dangerous sludge/slime. I look at the antichrist and or the devil as the evil moral law of decay. the opposite of salvation; the beast of man in corporal punishment expressed as vigilante justice.

Meaning to exchange vows of retribution, mutiny, revenge, a pound of flesh. Kill each others devils; exchanging the mark of conscionable wrongfulness without self deceit; exchange and cleanse rabid neurosis & blood lust which seeks to ease our spiritual dissonance by reconciling our suffering and evil through respective inquiry one hand cleansing the other.

Saving lives via holding back vigilante justice, stains ones conscious via accumulative burden and weight from judging / imposing penance when you're cursed with compassion.

Equilibrium/judgement to ease suffering through revenge counseling:

Damned seeking revenge; + Equilibrium swapping deeds;

blacklist 666

=)
I= SWIM = Not Me. The I AM I Does Not Exist, and is Referenced to SWIM Who Is Not A Friend I Never Met, Nor Hallucinated While Imagining The Is-ness of Suchness That Is SWIM Who Is Not Me, Myself, Nor I As The Expression Of Non Dual Aspect of Non-Dual Reality Subjectively Denied By Swim, or accompanying Me-Anti-ness'es. =) All Credit Goes To The ANTI-SWIM'ness of SWIM's cousin's room-mate's uncle's deceased cat's in-law's second removed nephew's aunt WHOM authored SWIM's 2000 Year Old Desert Scribblings from a drunk rabbit in the Serengeti desert found in an insane asylum under water, on Easter eggs, crucified by the on fire pagan music listening christian maniac from India running around believing he was Jesus repenting this bush he called the Acacia tree; So I Heard from a bum who claims to be SWIM, But I Forgot... And Again, "I" Refers To Someone Who Is Not Me.

WEM
#15 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:08:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mine is quite simple, my initials... I couldn't think of anything clever so i went with what I know.

considering how few names start with W (compared to other letters) it's not that hard to guess what my first name is, but my middle name most people have difficulty guessing... last names starting with M are quite abundant too. I'm not too worried about the name which was given to me at birth being figured out or having my identity blown (would I really care it if was?).
A dramatic shift approaches...

Felnik
#16 Posted : 7/29/2012 1:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik is the name we gave to a totallly freeform musical collaboration . It usually envolved jamming for hours and hours in a studio environment recording everything. Always with top flight pro level musicians letting totally loose and exploring uncharted territory.
One of my all time fav projects.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Guyomech
#17 Posted : 7/29/2012 2:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

That sounds cool... Any chance you've got any links to some Felnik jams?

Blacklist: your reality sounds like an intense place.

Mister_Niles
#18 Posted : 7/29/2012 2:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mine is from a track from a Tuxedomoon album. The reason I picked it: I needed something. I love Tuxedomoon. These tracks remind me of the good old days. They aren't songs, more like short radio plays.

Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Kobranek
#19 Posted : 7/29/2012 3:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There really isn't quite anything as enigmatic/self reflective than the neck of a cobra. When you show uneasiness/fear it will strike at you and the cobra will hiss or even spit its poison at you while on the contrary when you show it resilience/ strength the neck reflects the same in the form of control...but really how much control is there? The control really all depends on you but be careful not to slip up as you can get bitten. The key is balance you don't want to exert too much on either end; you don't want to try and control too much, its best to go with the flow of things, always keep your composure, hold your ground, and never doubt yourself!

I decided to use a k in the front and back of the word because I have a small circle of friends that we use the word 'kobra' as a codeword for excessive or fiend. For example we were out fishing last week and when we ran into other fisherman we yell out to each other we got some kobras....or if your really wanting that extra hit of spice- a little too much, I would say 'Quit kobraing out'

rjb
#20 Posted : 7/29/2012 3:51:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I chose my username completely random. Actually, it "came to me". I had no clue about psychedelics, and I wanted a username that won't have anything in common with my previous nicknames so I just pressed a couple of buttons, which weirdly were "rjb" and I thought it sounded good. In a way, I thought it would represent a fresh start for me. Turns out my guess was right. It really was a fresh start.
The truth...lies within.

123NEXT»