We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Rollingwood's Tek Options

Hiyo Quicksilver
#21 Posted : 8/16/2012 7:49:42 AM

just some guy

Right on you guys! Thanks for the work and the post! It's great to see that it's really this easy to get the e-cig to vape DMT. Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rollingwood
#22 Posted : 8/16/2012 9:48:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

remember, the key is to use an atomizer or cartomizer that has the coil on the bottom and none of that polyfill stuffing stuff in it.

if you use a 3.7 volt device, a 2.4ohm atty is great. Also, dripping straight DMT down into a bridgeless atomizer like the one pictured here is phenomenal!
rollingwood attached the following image(s):
lr510 bridgeless atomizer.jpg (8kb) downloaded 374 time(s).
The time is now...

anrchy
#23 Posted : 8/16/2012 10:26:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i did some research on the smokymizers your using, and personally they seem to me as though you can still get liquid in your mouth from those. I figure when using a drip tip just dont tilt back. Also the way in which you fill them looks time consuming. I'd rather TRY and make drip trip styles work as it would be extremely easy to just pull out the bottle, drip a couple drops and vape. A lot of the reviews are mixed but from my experience and what I have seen on those I am gonna experiment with drip tip style e-cigs. Also people have had the CE3's leak and shorting out the batteries, have you seen any leakage?

Also, the mouthpieces that have cotton in them to "hold" the liquid seem like a good idea. I think the heat coming off the coil and passing through the DMT would be enough to vaporize it, this would be much like using a GVG. What are your thoughts? My test was with a mouthpiece with cotton that I placed the crystals onto then dripped liquid onto it. I also let it sit for a while to allow the DMT/liquid to soak in for a bit. Much DMT was still in the end but if it were dissolved first then this wouldnt be an issue.

It worked for me, but again there was still DMT on top of the cotton closest to the coil so it can possibly burn the way I did it. I think the cotton holding the liquid much in the same way that choir boy copper scrubber does in a GVG could be a good thing, but I have also seen them leak slightly due to the seal not being very tight.

Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

rollingwood
#24 Posted : 8/17/2012 2:59:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

please, stay away from that polyfill stuff, super nasty! if you absolutely have to use an atomizer with a polyfill cartridge tip, at least do the pyramid teabag mod thats on u tube. Ive already been through tests of using a drip tip on my bridgeless atty's and the only real problem i get is that the liquid mix of DMT and e-juice doesnt like to come out of the bottle to easy.
Don't worry abot the CE3's leaking, they wont so long as you follow the fill directions and when you're done using it gotta put the bottom cap back on.
oh yeah, the only difference between a bridgeless atty and a regular 510 atty, is the metal mesh hump thats inside is gone so you can drip directly onto the coil.
Also, I personally think that its gonna be real hard to burn DMT in a personal vaporizer.
I dripped straight spice right onto a 1.5ohm bridgeless atty on a 4volt device and had an exceptionaly large and smooth hit, no coughing, no broken glass on you're tongue taste either. food for thought
The time is now...

anrchy
#25 Posted : 8/17/2012 7:24:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So is the DMT infused juice thicker and having issues coming out the small hole? Maybe try reaming out the hole slightly. Good point on the coil vs the reg atomizer. Will those coil atomizers work on an adjustable volcano batt, or others? If so I'll just order a bunch and after success I'll just get my own "real" one, rather than using my cheapy.

My buddy should be dropping off his volcano soon. I really want to try this out. I still don't like the style of filling the ce3. Just my own opinion. I want to try a few different methods so we know what works and what doesn't. Everyone has there own preferences. I'll look for some pyramid tea bags as that does look promising.

So I've read some say a bridge atomizer to reach 300° F and some say ~180°. A dry coil will reach higher temps than a wet one. I also read the PG boils/vapes at 370°, which is 50° higher than the boiling point of DMT. I wonder how this effects the mix. Also the temps I read about were found using an IR therm. Are you doing something wrong? It should read the temp. I dunno. I wonder how the PG is vaporizing if the coils aren't even reaching a high enough temp. Maybe they were idiots or something is missing. Who knows.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

GossipWisdom
#26 Posted : 1/29/2013 12:10:03 AM

For anything to be, all must be

Can't wait to try it! I'm very familiar with ecigs and I actually have an ego C much like the one you have pictured... Couple of questions, first, will it not dissolve with juice with nicotine in it? A couple of posts say different things... And i have the ego T / C Type A atomizer. I think it's low resistant (1.8 ohms) will that work? I would love to just try it. I'm going to order the dual coil tank and get some nicotine free juice but in the mean time, I would love to give it a go with what i have now if possible.

Thanks for doing all the hard work and sharing!
I'm a writer, Gossip Wisdom is a character I've created for research purposes. All posts, discussions and "experiences" I convey are strictly for the purpose of story development and character insight. They are not a reflection of my real life and should not be taken seriously.

rollingwood
#27 Posted : 1/29/2013 10:07:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can sure try it with nicotine e-liquid, I do advise from staying away from the dual coil tanks, your gonna waste a bunch of DMT with that. If you don't already know, the dual coil tank uses a standard dual coil cartomizer with holes poked in the side to let liquid flow from the tank section into the cartomizer from the side. That cartomizer uses a polyfill filler to keep liquid from running out all over. I've tried it with just a regular dual coil cartomizer and I didn't like it that much, you'll get hits, but nothin' like a bridgeless atomizerThumbs up The bridgeless atties work excellent with BHO tooWut?
The time is now...

wabkia
#28 Posted : 3/1/2013 12:33:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This seems like it would be the perfect setup at campouts. I've been trying to read up on this but it seems like there's a lot of talk and no consensus.

It seems like there are two methods:

Ethanol + DMT in a cartomizer (tank/wick style)

OR

PG fluid + DMT dripped into a bottom coil (ego style) atomizer like you'd use for hash

If it's going to replace my GVG at campouts then you need to be able to take one or two hits (more like one), hold it in, and be gone. Has anyone had this experience with their ecigs? Is it always 10+ hits?

PREV12