We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Rollingwood's Tek Options

rollingwood
#1 Posted : 7/27/2012 4:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus! Hope this helps
rollingwood attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (74kb) downloaded 1,107 time(s).
2.jpg (66kb) downloaded 1,101 time(s).
3.jpg (81kb) downloaded 1,108 time(s).
4.jpg (85kb) downloaded 1,109 time(s).
The time is now...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rollingwood
#2 Posted : 7/27/2012 4:17:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this whole topic is being overanalyzed. Its truly as simple as it sounds.
Ive used 2 different types of ejuice (clear and dark). Both work fine. I use a CE3 style cartomizer because there isnt
any filler material in it and the coil is on the bottom. This is tried and true by me with no maoi.
Thanks for looking and i Appreciate all feedback, positive, negative, and constructive.
The time is now...

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 7/27/2012 4:21:30 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

what are "ejuice", "ego battery", "cone cover", "CL3 cartomizer", "bho"?

Surely you cannot expect people to google all this jargon by themselves. Your tek needs to be self-contained, giving the adequate amount of detail, also explaining the rationale and what you're trying to achieve, so that the average person can understand.

So why didn't you use a transgasket differential to divert the CHDO implement through the z-stacking module?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

cyb
#4 Posted : 7/27/2012 4:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

^ As above...a nice big explanation on this Funky Gadget would be much appreciated...Pleased
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

rollingwood
#5 Posted : 7/27/2012 4:48:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

So why didn't you use a transgasket differential to divert the CHDO implement through the z-stacking module?

You know, I was gonna tell everyone about that but i figured it would go in one eye and out the other.Razz

VG/PG eLiquid Explained

Propylene Glycol (PG) is the most widely used base for eLiquid. It’s a type of alcohol used in food coloring, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, soaps and conditioners. It has humectant properties, which means it retains moisture.

Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is also used as a base for eLiquid. It’s a compound that comes from vegetable oil and is widely used in food, pharmaceuticals, moisturizers and soap. It also works as a humectant to retain moisture.

"Ego battery" = Very popular style of an electronic cigarette
"cone cover" is just a dressup piece for the ego battery, it screws on first
"CE3 cartomizer" is what you put your "ejuice in, then attach that to the ego battery
"BHO" is Butane Honey Oil (hashish) unrelated to this forum

Rember folks, use an Ejuice without nicotine so your spice will dissolve in it.
If theres anything else you all would like to know about it, ill be happy to answer any questions you might have
The time is now...

rollingwood
#6 Posted : 7/28/2012 1:06:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really, I thought people would be excited to see this.
Does anyone out there think it would be possible to use caapi or rue
extract in this as well? I couldn't find any concrete info on vaping a liquid harmala.
Any thoughts on that?
The time is now...

blacklist666
#7 Posted : 7/28/2012 7:52:23 AM

imagined clarity

Questions..

Do you think it would work with an Ikenvape Low resistance 2.5ohm atomizer & a Super T Manufacturing Drip tip?

So no nicotine juice, just propylene glycol?

I have super strong Nicotine juice based in pg. I wonder if vegetable glycerine would mess it up?

I'm afraid my low resistance atomizer (Which burns allot hotter with my 3.6v mega ego battery) might damage the DMT molecule.

Your experience?

How far does it take you relative to efficiency?

How many vapes does it take you to get where you want to go?

Effect wise: let's say smoke 10mg freebase & it gives you x effect. How strong of an effect
does the ego provide compared to smoking freebase?

Could I get a (smoking 50mg freebase) experience in one vape if i concentrated it strong enough?

CL3 Cartomizer huh? Where you buy them yourself?

What's that cone cover called & where do i buy one?
I= SWIM = Not Me. The I AM I Does Not Exist, and is Referenced to SWIM Who Is Not A Friend I Never Met, Nor Hallucinated While Imagining The Is-ness of Suchness That Is SWIM Who Is Not Me, Myself, Nor I As The Expression Of Non Dual Aspect of Non-Dual Reality Subjectively Denied By Swim, or accompanying Me-Anti-ness'es. =) All Credit Goes To The ANTI-SWIM'ness of SWIM's cousin's room-mate's uncle's deceased cat's in-law's second removed nephew's aunt WHOM authored SWIM's 2000 Year Old Desert Scribblings from a drunk rabbit in the Serengeti desert found in an insane asylum under water, on Easter eggs, crucified by the on fire pagan music listening christian maniac from India running around believing he was Jesus repenting this bush he called the Acacia tree; So I Heard from a bum who claims to be SWIM, But I Forgot... And Again, "I" Refers To Someone Who Is Not Me.

rollingwood
#8 Posted : 7/28/2012 3:54:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Blacklist, i would'nt drip through a drip tip, if you get any liquid coming back into your mouth its gonna be NASTY believe me. 2.5ohm isnt really low resistance, so it wont be too hot. But I dont think you'll be able to use that atomizer. If it was bridgeless you could though. I use a "CE3" cartomizer because the design of it doesn't allow the liquid to run away from the heat, which our spice likes to do. If anybody reading this isn't familiar with the terminology im using ill be glad to explain.
i believe you could concentrate it more but i havent tried finding the saturation point yet.
Effect wise: you'll get more out your 10mg. than you have any other way.
Once you get the technique down for hitting it, you should only need 2 hits to either A- turn into a lizard B- Witness the objects around you "flip-flop" between different entites or C- completely melt into your seat.
The "cone cover" is called a "cone cover" and you should be able to pick one up at any online retailer of electronic cigarettes.
Also, maybe try an ejuce with some vegetable glycerin in it, its known to not be as harsh on the lungs as "PG". Straight PG mixed with DMT might be quite harsh
and a turn off for some.
The time is now...

Rob42oiam
#9 Posted : 7/29/2012 2:17:49 AM

Rob42o

Freaking awesome idea mate i wouldn't have thought it would work in one of those i was thinking about it but didn't wanna waste spice.. might just have to try it though now :o
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

Cosmic_Reality
#10 Posted : 7/29/2012 5:01:30 AM

***Colony Wars***

I made an Ecig but it had Weed oils in it instead(Ejoint)... Could this work with other Ecig designs, (as long has it has the ejuice).

The spice your using is DMT right?
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

rollingwood
#11 Posted : 7/29/2012 5:40:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Cosmic,
You definitely can use the recipe with other designs, for sake of experimentation.
I hope people will, I'm Using DMTfb btw.
The time is now...

rollingwood
#12 Posted : 8/7/2012 8:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, has anyone tried this yet? So far Ive used 3 different flavors of "0 nicotine" e-juice,
and the DMTfb always dissolves into it at the ratio specified above. BUT, it has to sit at least overnight, kinda takes awhile for the bigger chunks to dissolve. Considering the price of the equipment, its a cheap setup too.
900mah eGo battery w/ usb passthrough = $20
5 pack of CE3 smokymizer cartridges = $10
3ml bottle of e-juice = $6

All those things can be googled and found everywhere on the net.
And yes, you can most definitely "breakthrough" once you get hang of hitting it.
Good luck!
The time is now...

VoidTraveler
#13 Posted : 8/8/2012 11:37:12 AM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Hey Rollingwood,

It's a great start of something that could grow into something brilliant. I've seen a few scarce topics on using ecigs for vaping DMT and I think they're a promising delivery method for DMT. However, there are few ecig enthusiasts on the Nexus and most of their threads are riddling with technical mumbojumbo that kill every spark of interest in the subject.

If you want to make the Nexus enthusiast for using ecigs for DMT delivery you will have to change your TEK into a comprehensive guide to using ecigs for this purpose. This means that you'll have to introduce the Nexus members to the jargon used, introduce them to the components to build your own ecig and then the steps to produce said ecigarette. Explain what requirements such a device would need in terms of power, perhaps provide alternative ways to accomplish the same thing with other parts. From there on you can explain how the use of ejuice works and how this will deliver the DMT and explain how to create a high quality liquid that will help the user achieve hyperspace.

The more indepth and self-contained your article / TEK will be, the more users will be able to use it to construct their own cheap ecigarette for DMT vaping and the more accepted it will become on the Nexus to suggest those delivery methods. But it means you will have to do a lot of groundwork as most of the information on the Nexus is scattered and scarse on this subject.

I believe there is room on the Nexus for this subject and I can only encourage you to write a comprehensive guide on it. You would do the Nexus and it's members a great favor and in turn many people will end up using your techniques when it comes to vaporizing DMT out of an ecig.

Good luck man!
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

oilman
#14 Posted : 8/12/2012 10:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was going to post this, but then found your thread! Great work man. I'm trying some other ideas with ecigs too - feel free to send me a PM about gear.

rollingwood
#15 Posted : 8/13/2012 4:17:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok guys n gals, i got some more news on the personal vaporizer technique
ive explained up above.i really dont have time to start e-cig university here
so yes you are going to have to google the things you dont quite understand, or reply to this thread with a question and i will certainly answer you.

Hey Oilman, please post how you are using dmt in a PV (personal vaporizer)
I dont wanna hide info through pm's, lets get it out there for everyone to get down onThumbs up

As we all know, the spice loves running from the heat, which makes it quite
tricky to vaporize. so naturally we would want our heat source to be on the bottom and let gravity work its magic for us right? Of couse.

So, in addition to the CE3 style cartomizer that i initially used for this tek, i found that if you use "bridgeless 510 atomizer" either 1.5ohm or 2.8ohm
and melt your spice down into the coil you can achieve a vape that actually doesnt taste that bad and is definately a one hitter quitter.

I used a small eyeglass screwdriver to scoop a big chunk of n-oxide, then brought my lit lighter close to the spice in order to get it to melt slightly into a liquid before it drops off into the "bridgeless 510 atomizer'. ill put 7 or 8 big drops in there or until the bottom is totally
covered. now its vape time! if you got all the equiptment above and and youve made it this far, please report youre experience with it.

Ive got a vid explaining what i just wrote out as well if someone could school me on how to get it on here while maintaing "discretion'.
Thanks for reading
Vape On!Smile
The time is now...

anrchy
#16 Posted : 8/13/2012 4:33:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So my question is, how does this compare to vaping it with different devices?
How many hits to break through?

How many milligrams of DMT is in a normal drag?

Also, if your going to make a tek on using a different device you need to take the time to do it properly, otherwise you will just turn people off. Luckily I have experience with these devices and have contemplated many a time about using them for thc and dmt. One thing that needs to be tested is at what temperature the coil arrives at for each different ohm atomizer. If I had one of those laser temperature testers I would post it. Maybe someone reading this has one and can post the results.

Good thread just needs to be detailed more for those that know nothing about e-cigs.

Open your Mind (β’Ά) Please read my DMT vaping guide (β’Ά) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

rollingwood
#17 Posted : 8/13/2012 5:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good call Anarchy, I just shot a 1.5 ohm bridgeless atomizer with my laser thermometer
but it woulnt give me a readingMad Granted the 1.5ohm is quite hot(its what i use for butane hash oil), so the 2.8ohm bridgeless would work a bit better cause it would be about half as hot.
i used the original hennessy machine for quite some time and imho if you use a bridgeless atomizer on an ego 3.7v personal vaporizer there is NO difference
it is the exact same concept. now you can either take and make a mix like in the tek, and use that liquid to drip on the coil of youre bridgeless atty or put the liquid in a bottom coil cartomizer (CE3 Smokymizer). Iff you use the mix you should get close to 10mg in a hit once you get the hang of hitting it.
Its not one hitter quitter when you use the e-juice mix, but it definately lets you tap into the grey area. pun intended. I used this method and had an experience so intense that I was Alex Grey's Theolouge. BTW I use Dmt with my eyes open and while i was the "Theolouge" I had this entity come right up to my face and we were nose to nose and i could feel it so real until it started moving away from me like they always do when it starts wearing off. That was 2 big hits out of the CE3 cartomizer.Pleased
The time is now...

anrchy
#18 Posted : 8/13/2012 6:44:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe put some Straight ejuice minus the dmt let it Vape and then take a reading. That way you can get an idea how hot the liquid gets. Hopefully it will read it that way. I know they need a surface to be able to get a reading so the darker stuff might work better.

If the hits are equal to 10 mg this could be a winner. I might be trying this soon if I can find a store that sells just the liquid without the nicotine. I myself gave up on the e cigs but I still have my cheapy. The ones that look like a cigarette but black. It's a 1.5 though.

I need to do some research as I'm not familiar with the bridge less. This would be exceptional with the tank ones as you could have a hefty amount ready for hits whenever. If one hit is 10 mg you could prolly take a breakthrough dose in 1 hit if you took a big enough hit.
Open your Mind (β’Ά) Please read my DMT vaping guide (β’Ά) Fear is the mind killer

rollingwood
#19 Posted : 8/13/2012 7:03:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you got itThumbs up i tried taking a reading with some in there but the vapor gets in the way. eventually ill figure out how to incorporate a thermocouple close enough to the coil to get a reading. Youll have to order the ejuice online, theres plenty of vendors to choose from.
The time is now...

anrchy
#20 Posted : 8/16/2012 7:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I decided to go ahead and test the waters lightly. I had some dmt "residue" that I reclaimed from my pipe and decided to see if my cheapy e-cig would even be worth it. I placed the brown crystals right on top of the cotton and then dripped several drops onto the dmt over a period of 30 minutes to allow it to atleast slightly dissolve what was in there.

Beings that I'm waiting on the zero nicotine liquid, and alls I have is ejuice with nic in it I took normal drags but didn't hold them in for more than a couple seconds. After about 5 drags I felt a fairly strong body load that was def from the DMT. The fourth drag on tasted like DMT as well. After that faded slightly I took 3 small rips that tastes only of a light DMT taste and held them in longer. I received a fairly large body load with no visuals. But could tell this was very successful. I used probably a total of 20mg of DMT resin. Which means there is still some in there. This seems very efficient

My friend is gonna let me do some "real" trials with his volcano e cig. Which has adjustable voltage and is much better quality than what I have BUT, the cheapo e-cigs you see in the mall or at some head shops and such will work. I will report back once I get the volcano and the no nicotine liquid and actually use straight DMT.

This is awesome.

12NEXT