We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA research Options

Kash
#1 Posted : 7/22/2012 10:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

SO, since I have finally finished my calc 2 class for the summer, I have finally been able to take another successful LSA psychedelic trip with a friend and it was a great experience. Very visually active. It seems that LSA that has been put on blotter paper absorbes through the mouth quite well. After that a peppermint extract was consumed. About an hour after we began coming up and it was a 7 hr great experience.

I belived that LSA is degraded in the stomache by H+ which makes sense if you think ABOUT IT. It makes sense since the close relative LSD is traditionally absorbed from blotter paper in the mouth and may very well be quite sensitive to stomache acid as well. These are by no means conclusive results but may hopefully prove useful in figuring out LSA activity.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kash
#2 Posted : 8/9/2012 4:56:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Latest extraction experiment of LSA from HBWR seeds went pretty well and is much easier and more material efficient than the traditional naptha defatt/alcohol extraction and much cleaner. Here's how it went:

1)Began by pulverizing and extracting 70 seeds with 3 portions of anhydrous acetone(dried with anhydrous MgSO4), mixed for 2 hr each 100 mL pull. Gave clear soln with slight brown/yellow color. Filtered out solids and let extract dry.
2)Dissolved dried extract in pH 4-5 distilled water/citric acid. Filter out any solids. 100 mL of soln used.
3)Defatted this mixing 2 times with 50 ml naptha each time.
4)Basify this with small amount of ammonia to pH 8.5-9 and extract with DCM (or toluene), mixing for a good 20 minutes.
5)Seperated and saved organic layer. Evaporated to dryness giving clean white crystals.
6)Dissolved residue in small amount of distilled H2O, sprinkling in some tartaric acid, and added a small amount of 75% EtOH. Filtered this to give a final product. Clean and clear liquid extract that glows bright blue under black light. Still have yet to test should be fun! Smile

EDIT: Btw NEVER buy any GHANA STRAIN HBWR seeds (light brown color). They are a scourge vendors are selling from their stores to scam people, and which are basically inactive and contain little to no psychoactive compounds. Hawaiian strain is the best (dark brown color).

--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

ntwhtyouknw
#3 Posted : 8/9/2012 5:05:32 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Pretty glow, how many doses would you call that? Could one get similar results with morning glory? I picked up an oz of heavenly blue today, I've been itching for them. I've only tried to extract lsa once from about 30 hbwr by defating with naptha and pulling with iso. Resulted a mildly active brown Goo.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Kash
#4 Posted : 8/9/2012 5:10:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:
Pretty glow, how many doses would you call that? Could one get similar results with morning glory? I picked up an oz of heavenly blue today, I've been itching for them. I've only tried to extract lsa once from about 30 hbwr by defating with naptha and pulling with iso. Resulted a mildly active brown Goo.

Yes! You could definitly do it with morning glory. You would basically just need more acetone in the begining step to compensate for the larger volume of seeds. Other than that everything would be the same.

... And I have no idea how many doses it is lol. Probably just going to split it in two with a friend and have a hoffman experience. Probably will throw some peppemint oil in before taking it.

benzyme
#5 Posted : 8/9/2012 5:12:42 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Kash wrote:
Latest extraction experiment of LSA from HBWR seeds went pretty well and is much easier and more material efficient than the traditional naptha defatt/alcohol extraction and much cleaner. Here's how it went:

1)Began by pulverizing and extracting 70 seeds with 3 portions of anhydrous acetone(dried with anhydrous MgSO4), mixed for 2 hr each pull. Gave clear soln with slight brown/yellow color. Filtered out solids and let extract dry.
2)Dissolved dried extract in pH 4-5 distilled water/citric acid. Filter out any solids. 100 mL of soln used.
3)Defatted this mixing 2 times with 50 ml naptha each time.
4)Basify this with small amount of ammonia to pH 8.5-9 and extract with DCM (or toluene), mixing for a good 20 minutes.
5)Seperated and saved organic layer. Evaporated to dryness giving clean white crystals.
6)Dissolved residue in small amount of distilled H2O, sprinkling in some tartaric acid, and added a small amount of 75% EtOH. Filtered this to give a final product. Clean and clear liquid extract that glows bright blue under black light. Still have yet to test should be fun! Smile

there ya go.

comparable to a mixture of raw paspali alks in fermentation broth
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Kash
#6 Posted : 8/12/2012 10:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ended up trying the LSA extract last night with some friends and it was an awsome experience. Really smooth trip with good visuals and no bodyload at all. Prepared the extract mixing in a little peppermint oil and let sit 10 minutes. Had 12.5 ml of the 70 HBWR pure extract and swim consumed 4 mL, two friends had 3 ml and another had 2.5 ml. Ended up being a really good night, sleep came pretty easily, and had some after effects into the next day. Wayyyy better than crude extract. Thumbs up

aliendreamtime
#7 Posted : 10/12/2012 3:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent Job Kash. Glad to hear about this. Keep up the good work.