We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
buy5meodmt.com is FAKE..as we all probably guessed Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:23:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

http://www.pcworld.com/a...rugs_a_closer_look.html

Quote:
The Synergistic Effects site described the substance as 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO DMT), which it characterizes as a “powerful psychedelic.” Lab tests by the University of Mississippi indicate that the substance that Synergistic Effects sold to PC World is 5-Methoxytryptamine, a benign muscle stimulant. When PC World sent e-mail messages to the site requesting comment, the site did not respond.

sneaky bastards huh?
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I knew I smelled a rat.

But why even buy super expensive synthetic 5-MeO-DMT when you can get virola resin much cheaper for the same amount of 5-MeO-DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you got me 69ron..
it's a sound

soulman
#4 Posted : 2/3/2009 9:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I knew I smelled a rat.

But why even buy super expensive synthetic 5-MeO-DMT when you can get virola resin much cheaper for the same amount of 5-MeO-DMT?

So can you smoke virola resin and have the same effects as bufotenine?
I checked out the bufo extraction and theres some pretty hard to come by chemicals, so if this is the case then SWIM will be orderin some virola resin !!
You have to go within or you go without

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 2/3/2009 9:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-meo-dmt isnt bufotenine
it's a sound

fourthripley
#6 Posted : 2/3/2009 9:47:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe 5-Methoxytryptamine has been shown to have radiation protective properties, its mentioned in TIHKAL. Found to occur naturally in the venom of the female Sydney funnel-web spider Atrax robusta. The venom of the male contains serotonin.
mistakes were made

soulman
#7 Posted : 2/3/2009 10:06:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
5-meo-dmt isnt bufotenine

I thought it was. Now im confused.
Whats the chemical name for bufotenine?

11:11
#8 Posted : 2/3/2009 10:11:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-Hydroxy-dimethyltryptamine, 5-HO-DMT
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

soulman
#9 Posted : 2/3/2009 10:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, thats it. Oh well. got all excited for nothing

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 2/3/2009 11:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-meo-dmt is still interesting!!
it's a sound

benzyme
#11 Posted : 2/4/2009 12:11:56 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

5-MeO-T is also an endogenous compound. cyclization of it likely produces pinoline, a pineal gland product
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

69ron
#12 Posted : 2/4/2009 12:44:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO-DMT is most interesting when taken orally, snorted, or taken sublingually.

By those routes, it's one of SWIM's favorite experiences, up there with mushrooms, mescaline, LSD, bufotenine, DMT, etc. It reminds SWIM of mescaline, but without all the visuals.

But when smoked, it's really freaky. It’s like putting your head in a psychedelic blender. SWIM hates it that way. It’s almost a completely different experience. I hits you like a bomb. Just completely unpleasant. But some people do like it that way.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

gardentoad
#13 Posted : 2/4/2009 1:02:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have any friends that have experimented with bufo toad venom?

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 2/4/2009 1:32:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has..he only milked them a few times because he felt bad for the poor things..when he first got them..he saw them as venom..but after he tried their magic..he was converted and only wanted to take care of the poor things..out of their natural environment..so sad..then one night when he was away..his door blew open in his house..and the poor things froze in their cageSad
it's a sound

soulman
#15 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
5-MeO-DMT is most interesting when taken orally, snorted, or taken sublingually.

By those routes, it's one of SWIM's favorite experiences, up there with mushrooms, mescaline, LSD, bufotenine, DMT, etc. It reminds SWIM of mescaline, but without all the visuals.

But when smoked, it's really freaky. It’s like putting your head in a psychedelic blender. SWIM hates it that way. It’s almost a completely different experience. I hits you like a bomb. Just completely unpleasant. But some people do like it that way.

Haha you have a lot of favorites dude.

Sooo, if SWIM was to order some virola resin, could he smoke that or does he have to fuck around with some kind of extraction.
Also, can you take the resin orally, sublingually etc.

Also, just on a side note. What a strange piece of customer advice. Why the fuck are PC World offering advice on where to buy legal highs!!!

69ron
#16 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:51:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:
69ron wrote:

Haha you have a lot of favorites dude.

What can I say, SWIM loves psychedelics. Each one has it’s own unique qualities that really shine in its own way, so its really hard to pick a favorite.

soulman wrote:
Sooo, if SWIM was to order some virola resin, could he smoke that or does he have to fuck around with some kind of extraction.
Also, can you take the resin orally, sublingually etc.

It can’t be smoked as is. It’s in salt form in the resin. It works sublingually and orally as is though. That’s how SWIM uses it.

Jorkest
#17 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:56:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What can I say, SWIM loves psychedelics. Each one has it’s own unique qualities that really shine in its own way, so its really hard to pick a favorite.

YAY for psychedelics!!!
it's a sound

soulman
#18 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm ok. Might be worth a dabble.
Can you suggest doseage. How much would one require subligually for a trip?

69ron
#19 Posted : 2/4/2009 9:16:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For oral use you need about 1 gram and up of virola resin. Don’t use more than 1 gram until you know how sensitive you are. 1 gram orally is extremely mild for most people. 500 mg is the threshold dose for SWIM. At that dose you feel “something” but it’s not psychedelic. At 1 gram for SWIM it starts to become noticeably psychedelic. It’s very euphoric.

With sublingual use for SWIM about 200 mg or more is needed for psychedelics effects. At 150 mg you’ll feeling “something” but it’s not psychedelic at that dose.

With 5-MeO-DMT, as you increase the dosage, the effects increase more then you expect. For example, 2 grams orally is more than twice as strong as 1 gram orally.

soulman
#20 Posted : 2/4/2009 9:48:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right then.
That gives SWIM some idea. Thanks for that. He will have to give it a try sometime.
Fuck me, his next ethnobotanical order is gonna be big haha

12NEXT