We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
7/21 Newbie solidarity S.H.E. Options

onethousandk
#1 Posted : 7/17/2012 5:40:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I originally made this thread as a meeting point for first timers hesitant to try for a breakthrough dose. tigerstrike92 suggested I make it a S.H.E. event so here we are!

I don't imagine it will be a huge turn out, but a few of us newbies are going to make the dive on Saturday and wouldn't stay no to some company. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wax
#2 Posted : 7/17/2012 7:07:42 PM

LUVR

B.Y.O.S Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 7/17/2012 8:10:00 PM

Homo-divinorum

Glad to see this happening.

I'm ready to take the plunge on sat. , I hope some others are also.

P.S. "Oldies" can join too. They might lend some courage to those who aren't as experienced. Everyone is welcome!!!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Cannabinoids
#4 Posted : 7/18/2012 5:52:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm down!

The most I've done was 15mg

This round I'll go for 20mg. I've been hesitant but egar to up the dose Razz I'll have extra to smash through again if i only tip at the edge. At 15mg I was getting a flicker thing going on...felt like I could of went if I smoke another hit but didn't....

Electric Kool-Aid
#5 Posted : 7/18/2012 6:15:37 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I will see if I can make it. I get off work early. See what happens. I will try 20mg range I guess! (most I have done was 16mg vaped) See what happens. Trying to get past the very weird colour strobe pattern thing. I guess it could be beautiful if I didnt feel like I am being tricked or joked upon!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Wax
#6 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:19:26 AM

LUVR

EKA, do you close your eyes? Because the other night every time I opened mine I felt as though I were being tricked, I also kept getting tricked into smoalking more Razz It's much more friendly with your eyes closed and the lights off IME.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Hiyo Quicksilver
#7 Posted : 7/19/2012 5:52:50 AM

just some guy

I think this is a beautiful idea. I wish you all beautiful journeys and a wonderful evening. Happy Travels.

See ya'll on the 21st. Wink
Hg

Electric Kool-Aid
#8 Posted : 7/19/2012 6:29:02 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

AA - I closed my eyes. I will try to explain: I get these intense visuals with zig-zag lines. I also see what looks like a toy version of a robot but more like a 50s type alien, maybe the mars attacks type thing. Not quite sure. But anyways. I get the feeling or see it or something along the lines that I had been marked by a stamp or something. It came to me that everyone who does DMT got this stamp with a symbol. And it feels like or I can hear it "ah hah! You got marked".
Thats pretty much it. Last time I was in there I was thinking oh gosh this is the same trip as last time. So I opened my eyes and everything was distorted and shiny.
I think back to the two near breakthroughs and see more that happened. If I take light 5-10mg hits I will get the feeling again and will remember more of what happened. Like a puzzle where I have missing parts of the picture. I can get them with thoughts and light doses..
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

onethousandk
#9 Posted : 7/19/2012 9:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My recent batch has been going really well so I'm getting excited about this weekend. Awesome to see people interested in joining. Smile

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm having to push my ayahuasca trip back to Sunday. Saturday is still my go day for trying my first breakthrough dose, so I'm excited to see everyone there. Pleased Sunday I'll be going for a slightly more intense round two so for anyone who can't make our Saturday time, you can still have a launch buddy if you jump in the next day. Smile

Cannabinoids
#10 Posted : 7/20/2012 2:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sooooooo....whats the time this is going down?

Cannabinoids
#11 Posted : 7/20/2012 2:15:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

July 21 - 23 is shroomfest (world event, eat em if you got em lol. Ari Shaffir Presents SHROOMFEST!!! w/ details

We should all drop and eighth of shrooms tomorrow after this lol

for those feeling ballsy..try dosing 10-15 mg at peak.

onethousandk
#12 Posted : 7/20/2012 3:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabinoids wrote:

Since people are a bit from all over the place I'm not sure if we'll all be able to jump on at the exact same time. I personally think people should go for it whenever it works in their schedule for the day. That being said, I will be dosing around 6PM (-5 GMT).

Cannabinoids wrote:
July 21 - 23 is shroomfest (world event, eat em if you got em lol. Ari Shaffir Presents SHROOMFEST!!! w/ details

I do have some buddies in the closet. I may have to get on this for Sunday. Not sure about dosing at the peak though. We'll see how my first trip on Saturday goes.

Cannabinoids
#13 Posted : 7/20/2012 6:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

onethousandk wrote:
Cannabinoids wrote:

Since people are a bit from all over the place I'm not sure if we'll all be able to jump on at the exact same time. I personally think people should go for it whenever it works in their schedule for the day. That being said, I will be dosing around 6PM (-5 GMT).

Cannabinoids wrote:

I do have some buddies in the closet. I may have to get on this for Sunday. Not sure about dosing at the peak though. We'll see how my first trip on Saturday goes.

Alright Is that Eastern Standard Time. i'm EST also...I'll join u at exactly 6pm do a google search for what time it is in your time zone for 6pm Eastern Standard Time.

Since this only last 10 minutes we should try to actually sync up lmao like the mofo matrix.

The Maxx
#14 Posted : 7/20/2012 6:41:24 PM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

While I'm not a stranger to the molecule, I am a newbie to this site, and, in that vein, I will be joining as well.
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

onethousandk
#15 Posted : 7/20/2012 8:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Maxx wrote:
While I'm not a stranger to the molecule, I am a newbie to this site, and, in that vein, I will be joining as well.

Glad to have you on board!

dreamer042
#16 Posted : 7/20/2012 8:21:39 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Cannabinoids wrote:

That is far and above the most fail guide I've ever seen in my life. Thumbs down
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Wax
#17 Posted : 7/20/2012 9:44:07 PM

LUVR

dreamer042 wrote:
Cannabinoids wrote:

That is far and above the most fail guide I've ever seen in my life. Thumbs down

Ya, horrible guide. But the dates coincide nicely with my entry into the world, I may have to partake Twisted Evil

Cannabinoids
#18 Posted : 7/21/2012 2:00:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lmao its not a guide. Ari Shaffir is a comedian. Its not ment as a guide just some dumb info and half ass information. to get ahold of shrooms. and a half ass how to take them. He goes to the UFC with joe diaz and does shrooms at the UFC...that would be nuts.

I wrote a small "in a nut shell" pf tek how to in the comments.

I listen to a lot of comedians podcast. most are friends of joe rogan.

lastly he is the founder or whatever of this event, I'm a fan of his and I will def be doseing an eighth tomorrow lol

still haven't done the dmt dose yet....had some arrans I had to run for the familly. plus the wife and kids are leaving tomorrow for her side of the family "family reuniun" so its more perfect to do it tomorrow then to do it today.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#19 Posted : 7/21/2012 5:16:41 PM

just some guy

Never trust a mushroom guide written by a guy who says a half eighth is a decent dose, haha...

*cough*20mgs is not a lot of DMT*cough*

Cannabinoids
#20 Posted : 7/21/2012 5:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Never trust a mushroom guide written by a guy who says a half eighth is a decent dose, haha...

*cough*20mgs is not a lot of DMT*cough*

again...not a guide...and from a comedian...should probably read all the post in a thread before replying.

**Cough** Not a competition**cough**

here's a cookie.

12NEXT