We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Safety guidelines towards law enforcement Options

AlbertKLloyd
#21 Posted : 7/23/2012 3:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe this has been covered...

Yet another thing to consider about Law Enforcement people is that they are dishonest. They are actually trained to lie and do so, there is no law that says the police must be honest with you.

Some friends of mine went camping a few years back and some officers showed up at their camp. The officers took one guy (T) aside and talked to him and then came back and said that T had made incriminating statements about the others there, saying that T had told them that people had drugs etc.

Everyone played dumb, after a few minutes the officer admitted lying, T had not said anything at all, nobody was searched and nothing was seized. However what is important to notice is how the officer lied, this type of thing is illegal to do to an officer, however it is legal for them to do to you.

In some places if you have long hair, stickers on your car, are not clean shaven, have brown skin, a tiedye shirt etc, then you are going to be pulled over and searched. You might not live in a place like this and might not consider this, but if you travel and drive through a place like this you could pay a very serious price. In the USA you could be driving along and be fine and then drive into the wrong state and be pulled over because you look like an outsider.

The best advice I can give, however, is to be cool. Like the ER article where a guy calls up the police (DEA?) and asks what he can and can't do or grow. They tell him basically that if he is cool, he won't have to worry. This works well. I know people who have been stopped by police many times and have never been searched, because they treated the officers with respect, these people would be in prison if they had been searched.

The smartest drug users I know never look the part, they are clean cut, they wear shirts with collars never T-shirts, they wear slacks never jeans. They have short hair, shave often, don't have stickers on their car, they keep their cars clean, they keep their yards nice, they don't wear jewelry in general, they don't have tattoos or use a lot of slang. They also won't be seen in public with people who are not clean cut.

Remember there is a war going on, a war against good people, a war against personal liberty.

Drug users benefit from camouflage.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Day Tripper
#22 Posted : 7/23/2012 3:54:11 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Yep.

Ever since it turned upon season to profile and harass people who fit the stereotype (well, its always been like that to be honest), its survival of the fittest when they go after the easiest targets. Use your head and you can see police behavior and tactics and actively have a good defense. Even if its just a jedi mind trick to make them think you are not the droids they are looking for Razz.

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

changalvia
#23 Posted : 7/23/2012 7:35:29 AM

eat your jungle oats

I was at an outdoor festival about 2 years ago and me and some friends were running a bag/clothing stall and this huge man rampages into the stall and he is like "IS THIS THE PARTY TENT?" ummm.... hahaha and we were like "what do you mean" and he said he is looking for magic mushrooms and that he was sure this is the party tent. We told him it was not a "party" tent hahaha and he went on his way again. No person looking for shrooms would be on a rampage like that or ask for it so aggressively.

Sometimes it's all about the body language and as a tripper you can generally suss out what the persons vibe or frequency is.

It seems they do the same thing here, following guys around for a while in order to work out who is really worthwhile going for.
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

SWIMfriend
#24 Posted : 10/31/2012 5:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
you know..my best friend in high school wanted(maybe still does?) to be an RCMP officer a few years back. He was doing volunteer work for the police all the time and going to some kind of training thing.

Anyway, this was a maybe 5 years back or so when I was 22-23..so a few years out of high school but we kept in touch and saw each other infrequently. He knew I grew salvia and was really interested in it..this was before he was doing the whole RCMP thing though..

One day out of the blue the guu called me..from the damn RCMP office where he was doing ride along volunteer crap. The RCMP was doing some kind of drug research I guess and he freaking told them that I grow salvia and that he could call me and get information from me! Sure, it is legal here but I mean come on..that basically was it for me, I dont talk to him now.

So he calls me from the police station asking me all about it. I told him I dont know anything, and to go look at erowid if they want unbiased information.

I do NOT associate with people who are training to be police officers anymore, besides my sister who is a law student and was once going to to some RMCP training stuff but she seems to have gotten over that, thank god. She is the only person I would trust who has had any invovlement with those people.

I once even had a guy claim that he went around to raves taking MDMA etc, as an undercover officer in order to get to know all the big names etc so later on they could bust them based on years of intel..I have no idea how true any of that is/was..just what I was told.

I also know for a fact that people in RCMP(royal canadian mounted police) training are forced to give up friends who might smoke cannabis etc, even if its like yearly..they take lie detector tests in reguards to this. They are forced to cut off certain family ties, gf's/bf's etc if they have any ties to illegal activity (even if it is indirect) if they wish to become RCMP.

It is a little club full of followers. I would NEVER trust these people, and I say this having had many people in my family high up in the RCMP..my grandfather was a police chief, my uncle etc..

In my experience with police they like to intimidate you..they are liars and deceivers..maybe not every singe one but in general they do act this way in order to get what they want.

I take the above very seriously.

It's necessary to keep in mind that when someone joins the police they have OPENLY AGREED to become mindless; that is, they have agreed that their personal feelings mean NOTHING in their job, and that they will enforce whatever laws are written without regard to whether they make sense or are fundamentally unjust.

You can have a friend or even CLOSE RELATIVE who is a member of law enforcement, who can easily be convinced they are HELPING YOU by arresting you. This is true because they have REJECTED their own feelings and their own REASONING; and they have done that because they think they are doing something good, generally.

NEVER underestimate the damage that law enforcement can do under the guise of "doing good." And never forget that law enforcement officers have AGREED to become mindless to do their job--and believe that it's a GOOD thing to become mindless enforcers of the will of the state.

PREV12