CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Safety guidelines towards law enforcement Options
 
VoidTraveler
#1 Posted : 7/14/2012 6:42:52 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Posts: 497
Joined: 09-Oct-2011
Last visit: 02-Jul-2014
It is to say that without doubt all members on the Nexus at some point will break or has broken the law. We extract, possess and take substances that are illegal in almost every country in the world.

Earlier this week a member was asking questions about concealing of a vaporizer in his car. He wanted to do this so he could smoke in his car with a friend. While obviously enjoyable, this kind of behavior is dangerous to both him and the Nexus! Taking a Schedule I one drug while sitting in public is begging to be arrested, no matter how well you've concealed your parapharnelia and stash. The first dead-on give away for a Law Enforcement Office(LEO) is two guys sitting in a car listening to music. Why is this dangerous to the Nexus? Have enough on you and they'll get a search warrant to strip your house, they'll find your extraction kit, chemicals, browser history to the Nexus. Imagine headlines like "Website teaches kids how to manufacture schedule I substance".

Be warned: LEOs are well trained and most likely experienced dealing with drug (ab-)users. They know the tricks such as hiding a vaporizer in a drinking cup or stuffing the weed between the cushions. They've seen it all, you're just one of the hundreds.

If you're breaking the law or planning on breaking the law, don't be an idiot: think about your actions and consider the effects of them. For instance, if you have a bag of weed in your car you wish to avoid being pulled over. Stick traffic rules, don't speed, be extra polite but don't attract attention by driving too slow. Stick to breaking one law the a time.

There are a few rules to this and if you stick to them you can significantly reduce the risk of being caught:

1) Don't use scheduled / illegal substances in public. Don't sit on a park bench or in a car with a joint or GVG to smoalk. If you have the desire to trip outside, do it out in nature where the risk of running into other people is negligible. Using in your garden while everyone in the neighborhood can see you is the same as using in public!

2) Don't draw attention to yourself. Speeding with a car full of weed is begging to get pulled over. If carrying anything with you: keep it out of sight! Keep it under a blanket in your trunk but never in the same bag as your driver's license or papers! You don't want to take our your driver's license and expose your illegal substances/paraphernalia by accident.

3) Plan your activities and think about potential problems that could arise. If you're going to extract, others could see you or smell chemicals. Think about how you're going to prevent that from happening. Don't *conceal* the smell but prevent people from smelling it. If you must conceal fumes or your activities you haven't been planned it properly.

4) Don't cross borders with illegal substances.

5) Be paranoid! I've been called paranoid as I prefer to pay for my equipment or chemicals in cash instead of by credit card. But the less traces you leave the better. Once arrested being this cautious is useless, but if they have a suspicion without enough evidence your credit card history might be enough to provide a search warrant.

Some of these things may sound trivial but it cannot be stressed enough that one should be cautious. There are severe penalties for drug manufacture and according to the law DMT extractions are just that. I advice you to use your own judgement wisely to protect both yourself and the people at the Nexus.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.
 

Trippy glass for trippy people.
 
mew
#2 Posted : 7/14/2012 10:31:47 PM

huachumancer

New member

Posts: 1284
Joined: 02-Aug-2008
Last visit: 11-Jun-2016
Location: earf
clandestine practice is essential to our future. a nexians greatest armor is appearing innocent during an investigation. the reason we use alias here is because of our desire to remain anonymous, just like you wouldnt leave an extraction at home in plain site undisguised. think before you act, then think again!.

i too use cash and have different friends acquire different things. this network is of most trusted people and no outsiders randomly, there are no bargains (ie if you get me some mimosa ill make you dmt) the friends understand the relationship we have and dont demand payment.

put your illigetimate items in a sealable container and put that in another sealable container, then bury it! now when you want to use something you must think long and hard before retrieving it. meanwhile, your goods are safe.

chocolate milk containers are great for aya disguises (hdpe2)
as are apple cidar/tea jugs
 
Eliyahu
#3 Posted : 7/16/2012 7:51:44 PM
סנדלפון


Posts: 1322
Joined: 16-Apr-2012
Last visit: 05-Nov-2012
Location: מלכות
This may come off as a bit elementary and perhaps stereo typical and a bit paranoiac,
I'm sure not everyone will agree but here are my observations on the subject but hopefully folks will at least find them amusing if nothing else.

...my 2 shillings on the matter...........

Some Red Flags and Warning signs for meeting new people...

Does the person have facial hair? (applies to men only haha) and/or use a ridiculous amount of slang? Trying excessively to come of as the most righteous and far out crazy dude ever bro? Does he/she talk right to your interests and 100% readily agreeable with everything you say?? This person may not just be a lonely social outcast who is looking for a new buddy.

Is the person a dude or dudette you used to hang with "back in the day" and now they are calling you out of the blue and casually asking you about drugs?? Be very wary of this phone call if you ever get it.

Also---
Be very careful about interacting with and use your own fine tooth combed discretion regarding people who are currently or have a high potential of getting into serious trouble with the law, even if they are old school friends etc.

Avoid people that have hard drug addictions like Coke, meth, heroin, pharmies... and especially don't let anyone with this sort of addiction know you are doing anything "illegal"
Why?

Because of this:
"Give us 3 and we will set you free."

This is a "Deal" sometimes offered by the police to a unlucky and/or unwise person who has been arrested for serious drug charges of some kind. This unfortunate person may be looking desperately for someone to roll over on.. when the choice between several years in jail and some guy the person barely knows comes up. You can bet who's going under the bus first in 9 out of 10 cases...

Remember this isn't the 60's or a Mob movie almost everyone is willing to snitch these days.


Also remember they will stop at nothing to get what they are after including using every down and dirty trick in the book.

I have heard that during operation "Dead End" a 90s covert DEA operation that attempted to do exactly that.(put a end to the "festival" scene) Undercover DEA agents offered paid full free ride scholarships to Ivy league universities to homeless/ runaway deadhead kids in order to get them to turn on their friends and such..so they could find the LSD makers.

I also heard a first person account of a deadhead that was involved heavily in criminal activity. He told me he was driving a VW bus on a rode trip with several of his buddies passed out in the back. The passenger and the driver were the only ones awake, it was the early hours of the morning... The driver told me that the passenger out of no where told him
"we know who you are and what you represent, your no threat to us, we have much larger fish to fry, if we wanted you we could take you down right now, go ahead and try to tell anyone about this conversation, no one will believe you, they trust me more than they trust you."
My friend told me he played along with the guy and said he would not mention it.
--The next day he got on a bus and went across the country.
----Just another unreliable second hand hippie story for you.

Ultimately the path is for your steps alone anyway. Don't be in a hurry to crowd up the path with other shuffling feet.







And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph
 
jamie
#4 Posted : 7/16/2012 11:00:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Posts: 12297
Joined: 12-Nov-2008
Last visit: 04-Apr-2021
Location: turtle island
you know..my best friend in high school wanted(maybe still does?) to be an RCMP officer a few years back. He was doing volunteer work for the police all the time and going to some kind of training thing.

Anyway, this was a maybe 5 years back or so when I was 22-23..so a few years out of high school but we kept in touch and saw each other infrequently. He knew I grew salvia and was really interested in it..this was before he was doing the whole RCMP thing though..

One day out of the blue the guu called me..from the damn RCMP office where he was doing ride along volunteer crap. The RCMP was doing some kind of drug research I guess and he freaking told them that I grow salvia and that he could call me and get information from me! Sure, it is legal here but I mean come on..that basically was it for me, I dont talk to him now.

So he calls me from the police station asking me all about it. I told him I dont know anything, and to go look at erowid if they want unbiased information.

I do NOT associate with people who are training to be police officers anymore, besides my sister who is a law student and was once going to to some RMCP training stuff but she seems to have gotten over that, thank god. She is the only person I would trust who has had any invovlement with those people.

I once even had a guy claim that he went around to raves taking MDMA etc, as an undercover officer in order to get to know all the big names etc so later on they could bust them based on years of intel..I have no idea how true any of that is/was..just what I was told.

I also know for a fact that people in RCMP(royal canadian mounted police) training are forced to give up friends who might smoke cannabis etc, even if its like yearly..they take lie detector tests in reguards to this. They are forced to cut off certain family ties, gf's/bf's etc if they have any ties to illegal activity (even if it is indirect) if they wish to become RCMP.

It is a little club full of followers. I would NEVER trust these people, and I say this having had many people in my family high up in the RCMP..my grandfather was a police chief, my uncle etc..

In my experience with police they like to intimidate you..they are liars and deceivers..maybe not every singe one but in general they do act this way in order to get what they want.

 
Rivea
#5 Posted : 7/16/2012 11:27:41 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Posts: 493
Joined: 21-May-2010
Last visit: 28-Nov-2020
Location: The assylum
Law enforcement is available in minutes when seconds count if you call them. If you don't call them, then any time that they show up they have BAD news for you.

I have many years ago experienced first hand a person who was 'my friend' turning states evidence against me to save his own ass at the expense of mine.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...
 
CuriousSeeker
#6 Posted : 7/17/2012 5:37:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 83
Joined: 06-Feb-2011
Last visit: 07-Apr-2021
Location: Present in this moment.
In answer to the question, "How can you spot the under cover cops at music festivals?" the following, chilling answer was given:

You've already met them. You've partied with them. You've invited them into your house.

There are many individuals worthy of trust, but man, it's a slow and careful process to figure them out. Wishing you all safety and peace.

A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.
 
wingchun
#7 Posted : 7/17/2012 10:37:23 AM

Sifu


Posts: 81
Joined: 03-Jan-2011
Last visit: 27-Jul-2014
Location: doorways
Here's a few thoughts on how to avoid "safety" problems with the cops.

Note this applies to Aussie cops, not the American ones who might shoot you
many times if you don't put your hands out the window when they pull your car over..

MOST cops think they are doing a good thing and helping society by locking up what they percieve to be "bad people". "Bad" is first identified using the "attitude test". This is where the cop comes up and basically pushes you around, either verbally or physically (yeah, they shouldn't but lets BE REAL...).

The cop is looking very closely at your reaction. GENERALLY SPEAKING, honest/good people try to help the cops, answer their questions, speak politely, do what they are asked to (WITHIN LIMITS...). "BAD PEOPLE" (cops definition) tend to respond with anger / aggression / hostility and try to hinder / resist whatever the cop is trying to do.

BEWARE - Young "avenging angel" style cops ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, if you fight back / give them a reason to harrass you. They will keep at you until you retaliate in some small way, then BASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, because they ignorantly believe that is their duty - (ie kick baddie ass)

DRUGS, Young "by the book cops" will run by the book,
if you have something illegal, they will charge you - regardless of what
you say, even for eg, cannibis use by a cancer sufferer.

Smarter more experienced cops, generally could not be bothered with the paperwork, so unless you really make them WANT to charge you, most of the time they will turn a blind eye, particularly for personal use / medical reasons. Some may bargain for info about "real" crooks, eg, I'll throw this away if you can help me catch a REALLY bad guy. They tend to have enough life experience to understand how the world works, (ie everyone is taking something, legal or illegal...)

Almost no cop will ignore dealing, so if you are selling, bad luck!
Read the guidelines on NOT selling spice, suck up your karma...
Interestingly, it's not trafficking if you give it away for free...

If your selling something else, particularly socially harmful stuff like synthetic heroin that causes PD or the zombie bath salts,
then check your karma.... you are probably due some pain...

The big decision to be made early on, is if you are going to answer Q's or not.

If you think you can talk your way out due to a very good sympathy type story, do it fast, before you leave the scene of arrest. It is very rare to be let go once they take you back.

If you choose not to answer Q's, do so POLITELY, or you may get bashed.
Most professional coppers are used to "no comment", however some younger
ones might take it personally.

A funny old joke goes, "the best legal advice you'll ever get is to say nothing, deny everything and make allegations"...!!! It's probably true.

If you are having a bad time with one copper, don't fight / argue with them.
Better off to ask to talk to someone of a higher rank / supervisor or perhaps their partner. Don't yell back, it just winds things up. Don't wave your arms around, it can be construed as - "your worhsip, he swung his arm to hit me" - so we flogged the absolute shit out of him....

It is worth knowing that if arrested, at some point a so called "independent"
and senior officer will come and ask you about the treatment. If you don't complain then, don't bother complaining later on. BTW - be VERY polite to the independent officer, or they might start bashing you too - or at the very least, sabotage your complaint.

Final points.... This was about safety

If you have a syringe in your pocket, and you are going to be searched by a copper - TELL THEM, or better still, tell them then take it out yourself.
No one wants to be stabbed by some strangers syringe, and most coppers would
want to pay out a bit of violence on you, if you let them spike themselves on
your fit. Believe it or not, but by showing a little consideration this way, your chances of being let off increase dramatically.

You can't win a fight with the cops, so don't - it ALWAYS ends up much worse.
It doesn't matter how big you are, eventually they will win, even if they have to call in the SOG and shoot you dead to do so.

Remember, that even if you are busted, and even if you do get charged,
you still have to get convicted in court, and then you may just get a small fine
or a warning/bond. Often admitting an addiction leads to mercy. Don't panic, and realise that even if things are going badly, you will look back one day and laugh at the experience (provided you used some commonsense..)

Keep your response in proportion, lots of people have ended up with lots of bruises and serious assault charges because they didn't want to get caught with a tiny bit of grass or similar. Don't forget tiny amounts drugs are often discharged with a warning and no conviction in court..

Most problems happen when you do something dumb / attention getting
in a public place, particularly if you are causing problems for others.
visa versa - It's pretty hard to get busted, on your own property,
and if you are not bothering anyone else.

Final thoughts ...

Twisted Evil ANGER and VIOLENCE attracts coppers like flies to shit.

Thumbs up LOVE and KINDNESS tends to repell on duty coppers like aeroguard. Thumbs up

 
proto-pax
#8 Posted : 7/17/2012 9:26:51 PM

bird-brain

Senior Member

Posts: 959
Joined: 26-Apr-2010
Last visit: 30-Oct-2020
wingchun wrote:
Interestingly, it's not trafficking if you give it away for free...


I don't know how Australia works but I just want to point out it is NOT the same in America.

Legally speaking:

Gifting a microgram of DMT is the same as selling it.

Gifting a microgram of DMT is the same as selling it.

Gifting a microgram of DMT is the same as selling it.

Gifting a microgram of DMT is the same as selling it.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that
 
polytrip
#9 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:03:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 4639
Joined: 16-May-2008
Last visit: 24-Dec-2012
Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Cop´s are just doing their job. Don´t ever take it personally when they stop and search you. Taking it personally definately makes everything worse. I was stopped and frisked a couple of days ago, just because i fitted the description of someone who had recently commited an armed robbery in the area...I think that if i would have acted 'difficultly', they would maybe have taken me to the police station. Now they just frisked me, checked my I.D. and let me go.

Just realise that these are just people doing their job, who have nothing against you personally and let it all wash off your shoulders. That way, any encounter won´t last longer than it would when you let them agrivate you.

I don´t like being frisked. But i would have liked it even less, if i would have been taken to the police station.
 
The Traveler
#10 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:45:30 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Posts: 7158
Joined: 18-Jan-2007
Last visit: 17-Apr-2021
Location: Orion Spur
wingchun wrote:
Interestingly, it's not trafficking if you give it away for free...

For the law you are not 'selling' a scheduled substance, you are distributing a scheduled substance. Selling and giving it away is both distribution.

So you will be prosecuted for 'distribution of an illegal substance", please be aware of that.


Kind regards,

The Traveler
 
Infinite I
#11 Posted : 7/19/2012 7:11:59 AM

JC


Posts: 1180
Joined: 18-Jan-2008
Last visit: 03-Feb-2021
Location: Scotland
In the UK if you get busted just say no comment because usually the most information they get comes from you. You are legally entitled to do this and it doesnt make you look guilty, well it might but not in a court of law. Say no comment to EVeRYTHING except your name and adress, they sometimes try to strike up conversations and get info so just keep repeating it.

The last underground techno club I was at there were two undercover coppers, it just seemed so obvious though one guy was wandering around all of a sudden looking really drunk asking for drugs, they were bad undercover cops LOL
 
3rdI
#12 Posted : 7/19/2012 11:08:13 AM

veni, vidi, spici


Posts: 3642
Joined: 05-Aug-2011
Last visit: 22-Sep-2017
does anybody know what would happen if you got caught and your house gets raided but they dont find anything, but they do have a credit card trail to your extracting supplies?

Can you be charged if they dont find any incriminating evidence in your house?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

 
SHroomtroll
#13 Posted : 7/19/2012 12:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1075
Joined: 01-Sep-2010
Last visit: 12-Aug-2019
Location: Out here
Well having naphta and draino at home really nothing out of the ordinary, i doubt you get convicted with a decent laywer.
 
SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 7/19/2012 4:12:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 09-Oct-2020
3rdI wrote:
Can you be charged if they dont find any incriminating evidence in your house?

Yes...you can always be charged, regardless of anything. The police can charge you with whatever they feel like and leave it up to the court system to sort it all out. In this hypothetical, you stand a decent chance of not getting convicted, but you still bear the brunt of the $/inconvenience of the court system and the results of the home raid (which can be pretty messy/destructive).

In addition to the potential financial/personal inconvenience, your arrest and the details surrounding your charges/case can be made public. Also, while the State (DA/prosecution) has to show guilt, the whole system is slanted against you. This means that following your initial arrest until the point where you get to sit before a magistrate (or, if you're unlucky, as long as it takes to see a judge) you are treated as if you are guilty.

After the magistrate/judge you then enter the next phase of waiting for your arraignment, at which point, if there truly is no evidence, you might get lucky and be released. If however, the state has a good argument for the circumstantial evidence and their case (and if they're examining your credit cards and raiding your house, they probably do) then you will have to wait until trial to clear yourself, unless they offer you a deal (which they probably would) which you could choose to take or leave.

From there it gets into the actual court battle, which would depend on charges and other variables. The point being, getting embroiled in the legal system is no fun. It's slanted against you and you have to deal with all of the problems it creates in your own life. Innocent until proven guilty is for the rich and well connected.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
1664
#15 Posted : 7/20/2012 12:03:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 728
Joined: 09-Oct-2009
Last visit: 23-May-2020
Location: London
3rdI wrote:
does anybody know what would happen if you got caught and your house gets raided but they dont find anything, but they do have a credit card trail to your extracting supplies?

Can you be charged if they dont find any incriminating evidence in your house?


depends why your house was raided - you have probably done something wrong if that has happened. If nothing is found in the house, it's unlikely it would go further at that time, but you may be watched indefinitely.

None of the materials (at least in the UK) needed for extraction are illegal, including Mimosa, so you cannot be convicted of simple possession. You can, in theory, be charged for production, and/or intention to supply even if you are not caught in possession however. If you are already suspected of production and the Police have raided your house because of this, anything and everything could be used as evidence against you, including credit card history.

This is the really nasty thing with DMT, the worst case is that you are convicted of production and supply if you extract and give some to your buddies. It is an extremely serious charge for which the maximum scentence is life in prison. No matter what you think about the law, you should respect it at all times.

If you do ever get caught with DMT - always say you bought it "on the street", never confess to extracting, which is simply production in the eyes of the law.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

 
SnozzleBerry
#16 Posted : 7/20/2012 1:57:30 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 09-Oct-2020
1664 wrote:
If you do ever get caught with DMT - always say you bought it "on the street", never confess to extracting, which is simply production in the eyes of the law.

If you do get arrested (regardless of reason), don't say anything other than "I want a lawyer." There is nothing you can say that will help you out of a situation where you are being arrested for possession/manufacture/etc.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
Yerba
#17 Posted : 7/20/2012 2:51:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 183
Joined: 22-Dec-2011
Last visit: 26-Dec-2013
SnozzleBerry wrote:
1664 wrote:
If you do ever get caught with DMT - always say you bought it "on the street", never confess to extracting, which is simply production in the eyes of the law.

If you do get arrested (regardless of reason), don't say anything other than "I want a lawyer." There is nothing you can say that will help you out of a situation where you are being arrested for possession/manufacture/etc.

Yes, absolutely!



"An law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police."
 
mew
#18 Posted : 7/20/2012 7:59:48 AM

huachumancer

New member

Posts: 1284
Joined: 02-Aug-2008
Last visit: 11-Jun-2016
Location: earf
you can be charged with extraction even if you have live legal plants and a solvent (iso/naptha/ xylene/ acetone). technically this means that if you have live plants that contain illegal chemicals you are at risk of being charged and arrested as everyone has access to water and acids (solvents) not that this case would get far, but you can still be charged.

the best defense is to remain anonymous and not warrant attention. dont sell or advertise. keep everything separate and in relevant locations

keep your lye under the sink
keep your paint thinners with your paints, if you dont have paints, buy some as an alibi
keep your mason jars/jugs with something of relevance like jams/wines
keep your acids in discrete containers (salt/sugar containers)

create a reality in which each of the supplies are necessary and they all happen to be legitimately used. deny knowing anything about extraction. if they find literature, say you got it from google while you were in biology class.
 
1664
#19 Posted : 7/21/2012 1:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 728
Joined: 09-Oct-2009
Last visit: 23-May-2020
Location: London
SnozzleBerry wrote:
1664 wrote:
If you do ever get caught with DMT - always say you bought it "on the street", never confess to extracting, which is simply production in the eyes of the law.

If you do get arrested (regardless of reason), don't say anything other than "I want a lawyer." There is nothing you can say that will help you out of a situation where you are being arrested for possession/manufacture/etc.


That's a fair point Snozz, but it actually takes a lot of balls to say absolutely nothing to Police, and most people will talk at some point. If you do, "I extracted it" would not be wise!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

 
The Day Tripper
#20 Posted : 7/21/2012 2:58:58 AM

Rennasauce Man


Posts: 853
Joined: 27-May-2011
Last visit: 25-Feb-2019
Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
I've had this card in my wallet for years, glad i have never had to use it, but imho its an excellent guide for dealing with police encounters.

Check it out-

http://www.aclu.org/file...ustcard_eng_20100630.pdf
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry
 
12NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.095 seconds.