We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hypnotism Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 7/12/2012 9:15:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there are a lot of "newagey" people and speakers and ideas and such mulling about the world these days, i am suspicious of many of them, though i enjoy taking in the various perspectives that they hold into my thought matrix in order to have access to a wide variety of ideas. recently i was listing to a bit of david wilcock, he is pretty into hypnosis, and at one point in his life he claimed to be the conscious reincarnation of edgar cayce...any whoo the part that intrigued me was he spoke of people gaining access to latent super human type abilities (such as seeing through solid objects, astral projection, etc) through hynosis, also that various states of consciousness could be modified through a "post hypnotic suggestion" this is were the person returns to a waking state were they otherwise think they are in their normal waking life but they adhere to the post hypnotic suggestion, i.e. a hypnotist suggested that a man under hypnosis would be unable to see him for 30 mins after he awoke, and the man apparently awoke from his altered state unable to see the hypnotist for 30 mins...so my thought is this: could one use this idea to permanently awaken codes withing their dna, neurotransmitters etc, in order to obtain their goals of self mastery. as i do not have access to a master hypnotist or anything of the sort to help run experiments on me i think, what tools to i have at my disposal, of course dmt came to mind, could one use the highly altered state of consciousness as a sort of self induced hypnosis where you begin by asking the dmt molecule/spirit for a sort of post hypnotic suggestion that could awaken higher, more coherent forms of ones consciousness??...seems like a good idea to me, i wanted to run it by you clever lads and ladies, what do you think?
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

flickedbic
#2 Posted : 7/16/2012 7:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think he may be using science (hypnosis) to carry a grand tale; and sell books.

Also; divert attention from the truth as a wolf in sheeps cloths; drawing people in and leading them into la-la land.
But hey; I dunno the guy.

NLP/Hypnotism can be used for a psychedelic experience; or any experience. Once you have it, the brain "knows the way back"... it can be induced.

I've gotten drunk and another experienced a mushroom trip listening to the NLP tape by Bandler created for this purpose (for high-stressed business men); without any other external influence.

You might also use NLP to "anchor" psychedelic states once you are in them.

"could one use this idea to permanently awaken codes withing their dna"
I dunno about all that but it is certainly a good tool for self-improvement/empowerment.

By the way; it is great to know NLP so you are aware when the "tool" is being used on you (speeches, tv, music etc.)

Blessings.

PS: NLP neurolinguistic programming is an efficient and covert/conversational form of hypnosis compiled by Richard Bandler and others.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.