We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mucuna pruriens supplement Options

spanda
#1 Posted : 7/11/2012 9:01:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been taking a Mucuna pruriens supplement (DopaBean by Solaray), 1 capsule with my evening meal, with very interesting results. For one thing, I fall asleep more quickly at bedtime. Also I sleep more deeply and have very vivid and interesting dreams which I am able to remember during the day more than usual. This seems to carry over to my episodes with The Molecule (DMT, the Eucharist of my religion). That is, the nature of the experience and the visions are more accessible in the hours and days that follow the event. Also it seems that the quality of the experience is augmented in some ineffable way by the presence of the catecholamines in my system. I think this bears looking into some more, so I hope someone else will try this and see if they get similar results. I don't think I'm just talking myself int this.

"But you cannot see me with your normal eyes, therefore I give you divine eyes with which to behold my mystic opulence" Bhagavad Gita ch.11, v8.
"You cannot see Me with your normal eyes, therefore I give you divine eyes with which to behold the Power of My Yoga."
Bhagavad Gita, chapter 11, The Universal Form, verse 8

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sleepypelican
#2 Posted : 10/1/2013 6:09:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have also noticed the enhancment of dreams through the use of this herb. Very vivid, lucid, and easy to remeber, some times even down right disturbing they are so real...
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams