We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Amanita Muscaria & Smoked DMT - an unforgettable ride Options

autodidactus
#21 Posted : 11/4/2012 5:59:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu, have you heard of the ambrosia society? i read something about resurrecting amanita muscaria and the holy grail and after doing some searching on it i discovered a freely available book Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality. i also discovered this ambrosiasociety.org. and they actually are mentioned in the beginning of that book. haven't checked out the site yet.

edit: wow this is kind of random but i was watching Ancient Aliens Debunked earlier and they mentioned Baal and knowing i had heard this name before i wanted to search it but hadn't. so then i clicked on the link to your site and the name kabbalisticshaman even though it's not related to Baal it reminded me of it so i searched it. only reason i'm mentioning this is because i thought it was interesting that one of his forms is a toad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

also, since i read this thread it's like i've been getting bombarded synchronistically with stuff about fly agarics, for example that whole first paragraph.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Crazyhorse
#22 Posted : 11/4/2012 8:21:22 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

No posts from Eli in 2 weeks, hasn't visited in 10 days. I think he might have bailed on us. Sad
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Parshvik Chintan
#23 Posted : 11/4/2012 11:55:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Crazyhorse wrote:
No posts from Eli in 2 weeks, hasn't visited in 10 days. I think he might have bailed on us. Sad

: /
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

autodidactus
#24 Posted : 11/5/2012 3:43:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was going to say something but he was on today apparently

PREV12