We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Amanita Muscaria & Smoked DMT - an unforgettable ride Options

Eliyahu
#1 Posted : 7/11/2012 2:40:29 AM
סנדלפון

Hello and welcome.

This is the time of year when Amanita Muscaria and P. Cubensis begin to fruit all over various parts of the united states.......Pleased

Since it's that mushy time of year I thought I would share a few of the personal experiences I have had with the elusive and mysterious substance know as AMANITA MUSCARIA.

The main observation I have made while working with Amanita is this:

It works best either in small amounts as a booster for other entheogens or as a dream enhancer. Amanita used by itself seems to produce next to no effect unless taken in large quantities, the resulting side effects from large doses include abdominal cramping and headaches, not pleasant. Also the Amanita needs to be heated and most preferably sun dried for an important chemical transformation to take place,(Musscarine into Muscomole)

(SERIOUS WARNING: Picking and eating wild mushrooms is no joke and can potentially kill you. Do not attempt to pick any mushroom unless you are 100% certain of it's identification, if need be take a picture and post it on the forums for absolute positive ID by experts do that!!!!! )

I present to you my humble trip report.....

PRE-CONDITIONS
I had little interest in Amanita, but after stumbling across a very nice looking patch of them growing I decided to give it a whirl.

(mind)Set: Eager to explore the unknown
(physical condition) Set:Good
Setting (location):My Apartment, alone.
time of day: Night
recent drug use: Marijuana, Amanita by itself one week prior.
last meal: No special fasting was observed/

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 68 kilos
known sensitivities:None
history of use: Experienced with DMT, first time combing Amanita and DMT.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Sun Dried Amanita Muscaria, White DMT
Dose(s): 400-500mg of Amanita Muscaria cap, two hits of smoked Amanita Muscaria, DMT pipe loaded with 30mg, only one hit taken, dose unfinished.
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

EFFECTS

Administration time: @9:00pm ingested amanita - @9:15pm smoked amanita -@9:20pm Smoked DMT
Duration: Amanita -mild sedative like effects felt for 12-24 hours, DMT- 10 minutes

Intensity (overall):Extremely.
Evaluation / notes: Stronger than DMT alone

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 1 mild stomach cramps the next day after
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2 I got mild stomach cramps the day after. Nowadays I take less and get no cramps.
Afterglow: 3 the experience was very exciting and left me thinking about it for some time after.

One year I obtained some fresh P. Cubensis specimens in a certain area not too far from where I live. They were growing a long a hiking trial on some cow patties. The mushrooms themselves were incredibly weak but the spores a obtained ended up producing some really fabulously potent mushrooms, unfortunately the strain died out and so I returned to the same place the following year in order to collect some more spore prints.

Hunting for fresh mushrooms out in the wild is one of my very favorite things to do. The exhilaration felt upon discovering an abundance of wild psychedelic mushrooms growing naturally in a beautiful forest setting to me is fairly priceless bit of primal satisfaction. To then eat those mushrooms and trip or even better to tame and cultivate a wild strain of Psilocybe in your very own home is also inexplicably rewarding on so many levels, to me it's like symbiosis it's most highly developed form.

So I am walking along the trail carrying along my backpack of specimens. I had found several P. Cubensis mushrooms along with an intriguing cactus specimen I decided to take home for identification purposes. I still have it in a garden pot to this day 4 years later, I plan to return it to the wilderness one day as I don't believe it contains any alkaloids of interest, I just thought it would be cool to grow it to giant proportions before, "setting it free".

The forest was dryer than it had been in previous years so the Cubensis was sparse. The trail made about a 3 mile loop around the woods and then back to the parking lot. I was about a mile from getting back to my car when my attention was caught by a bright red spot in the grass. Upon further examinations I saw that I had stumbled upon a perfect little patch of scarlet red Amanita Muscaria mushrooms. It was situated in the most scenic way imaginable inside a little forest oasis. There was a tiny stream running through a very flowery and picturesque little nook of a meadow, every thing around including the birch trees were a cartoon shade of lush forest green.

Columbines and purple Indian paintbrush flowers dominated the semi moist area and all throughout were a whole colony of the famous looking, red young amanitas. The tell tale white speckles were evenly sprinkled all over the tops, so I knew for sure it was A Muscaria. A short distance off I found a patch of dark orange colored mushrooms that looked similar, but I identified them as a mushroom known as "the sickener" the name says it all I'm guessing., at any rate I knew to leave them be. No white spots, no deal.
there are occasions when the speckles have been washed off by hard rain or something but I have a steadfast rule for mushroom hunting and that rule is: if ever in any doubt about a positive mushroom ID, just leave it, don't even touch it with bare hands.

I smoked a bit of marijuana and sat in meditation at the mystical spot for a moment just because I couldn't believe how fairy tale like it looked. I thanked the Amanita for providing me with it's fruiting body and a gathered some. It was the first Amanita specimens that I had ever gathered, I had seen them before but had always passed them by because I had read lots of negative things about them. This time I knew was different however, I took the raw natural beauty of the spot the Amanita were growing in to be a powerful and undeniable omen or sign, it was a clear invitation.

A gathered about 10 small young amanitas from that lovely place. I knew from reading extensively about them that the suggested method of preparation was by drying them in intense sunlight. Fortunately we were having some very hot days around that time so I was able to dry my Amanita over the course of two days.

How I did it was, after washing the fresh red mushrooms really well. I sliced them ultra thin with a very sharp knife and then set the numerous nearly paper thin slices out on a Pyrex baking dish directly in the scorching hot mid day sun, out on my patio. They were not quite dry by the first day so when my sunlight went away I put them in the fridge for safe keeping until the next day of sun.

(NOTE: I have since tried "internet" amanitas and they made me quite ill, I have also tried boiling the fresh mushrooms and this worked but was not quite as "smooth" as the sun dried ones. I also have tried boiling the internet ones, this worked least well. )

When my Amanita Muscaria was dried to a cracker hard crisp I knew they were ready for use. I first began by taking about 1 gram powdered dried caps. This had a sedative like effect and I ended up falling asleep early that evening. The dreams I had that night were beyond description to make a drastic understatement.
My regular dream state was completely transformed into a psychedelic experience of extreme magnitude.

The Amanita dreamstate was very DMT like in ways.... yet had a certain quality that I had never before experienced. I encountered these multi-spectral and graphically pixilated entities that were communicating to me through a series of intensely colored dots of living light that reminded me of the configuration of white speckles on top of an Amanita. These pixilated entities were able to communicate with me by using a sophisticated form of empathetic sythenasia , that is to say the rainbow sea of pinhole lights were somehow also very distinctly sounds just as much as they were pulsing colors, and the sound/colors were not only communicating but they were also calling me in a certain way, beckoning me inspiring me to 'awaken, rise up and travel" in a spiritual way.

I had seen similar entities on DMT but these entities had a different sort of ancient feel to them and yet they seemed clearly related somehow. When I woke up from the amanita induced visions of psychedelic slumber I had and instantaneous realization, I needed to combine DMT with Amanita. It was obvious to me that sleep along with Amanita had somehow created a powerful psychedelic experience. I strongly suspected that the "theoretical" release of sleep triggered, endogenous DMT was to blame for this incredibly potent effect.

(NOTE: I had some pretty awful stomach cramps the next day, lasted about 2 hours with an hour of bathroom down time)

From my sleep experience, I knew what I had to do next, a combination of Amanita and smoked DMT was in order. I waited for one week to elapse just incase there were any tolerance issues with Amanita, then on one late summer evening I ingested about a half gram of red Amanita cap, it tasted very mushroomy indeed, I found it to be even less palatable than Psilocybe. I waited 15 minutes and then I tried smoking a bit of the Amanita combined with marijuana. This also did not have a very charming flavor but was not too terrible. About 5 minutes after smoking two hits of Amanita I felt a bit sedated with mild dreaminess. I then put approximately 30mg of DMT into my DMT pipe and went off to a quite dim room for blast off.

I vaporized one large hit. The very instant that the fog cloud of white DMT made contact with my lungs I could feel an earth shaking change take place deep within the heart of my consciousness. I knew instantly that there was no physical way I would be able to take a second hit, I fumbled a bit to set the pipe down properly and I was just barely able to release the thing before I was swept out of my body.

I found myself in this bright golden space and I was looking at this giant glowing green wall. This strange green wall seemed to be alive in someway as it was breathing rhythmically. Something about the wall reminded me of wetsuit material, it had an amphibious quality to it that I could not quite put my finger on. I noticed there were these sort of wart like lumps all over it and that was when it began to look somehow familiar, it then dawned on me that I was looking at the back of a massive toad.

I was a bit taken aback because I had never seen anything like this before. By the same token surprises and DMT seem to go hand in hand so I was not too terribly alarmed by the mega sized toad that seemed to be in front of me. I was just concerned as to this rather sizable entities intentions towards me, were the benevolent or malevolent? I prepared myself for possible defensive maneuvering as I eagerly waited for the tremendous toad to turn around towards me, I was just hoping I wouldn't be squashed flat in the process.

Exhibiting a steady surprising grace that contrasted what I would have expected out of a 20 foot tall toad. The mammoth amphibian took it's time and moved slowly in a turtle like fashion as if to demonstrate it was taking a non-threatening posture towards me. After a moment of hearing some colorful squishy squashy toad foot sounds the gigantic creature had turned itself around completely and was facing me.

The fist thing that grabbed my attention about this toad being was the eyes. It's knowing eyes shined with a certain infinite glimmer that spoke volumes about the beings far reaching wisdom and power. He looked at me with an adamant calm and powerful look, like the seasoned look of a vetran warrior who had seen it all.
The toads had certain physical similarities to an Amanita Mushroom Cap. The toad literally radiated a feeling of ultimate mastery. Something in his eyes told me he was about to speak;
"I mean you no harm, Climb upon my back, I can take you anywhere. I can reveal to you many things, much that is hidden, about the universe and about yourself, join me for a ride and I will show you what I mean"

The tremendous toad slowly turned back around the way he was when I first saw him. I found that I was able to "will" myself on to the prehistoric looking toad back with almost no effort. I could actually feel the insanely alien texture of the amphibious toad skin as I literally "climbed aboard". There was a sensation similar being into a saddle. As soon as I was in a fixed position on the back of the giant toad the slowness of the toad quickly became a distant memory as we flashed instantaneously down the corridors of infinity.

As I was carried on the back of this archaic creature it was like riding in some sort of spacecraft, my instinct told me I being taken an incredibly far distance away from earth. The being showed me that he was able to "leap" through the space and time continuum with the same ease that I can travel from my couch to my refrigerator.

Unfortunately human language is of little value when it comes to describing what I saw while riding on the toads back. His display of power was one of the most extravagant that I had seen, the only time I had ever been shown so much in terms of "other worlds" by an entity was when I first met the Ayahuasca Ally.

The toad gently returned me to the earth plane and then politely asked me if I would like to form an alliance with him...
When my answer was affirmative, the Amanita Toad said, "And now we are kin to one another".
When the toad said this I had the very dramatic and undeniable sensation of having amphibious skin, I had pure Toad energy running through my blood, as strange as it may sound, it felt fantastic.

Hope this was an enjoyable read. Thanks for looking it over. I definitely have a few more Amanita tales up my sleeve, as I have been using this substance for about 3-4 years now.

I had a really vivid experience once when I combined Amanita and Psilocybin Cubensis. I will share that journey in the future.

Edit: all future trip reports will be posted at kabbalisticshaman.com

Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
amanita_muscariafs-03.jpg (368kb) downloaded 598 time(s).
frog-3.jpg (21kb) downloaded 593 time(s).
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 7/11/2012 3:24:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I want more! more more more reports! Smile

Interesting...I once was in bed on a dose of ayahuasca(caapi and mimosa) and I deced to smoke some DMT..and I smoked and lay back into bed and slipped off into a semi conscious strong ayahuasca dream..off into this forest, a real life like forest and it was as if I was really there inside of it..the place seemed enchanted and I came across this asian guy who I knew wanted to teach me..it was like I was in some sort of trance just knowing I was to follow him.

What happened next is I somehow knew that this was a "dreamtime"(but still a "real" reality) and that there was many many layers of dreamtime and that we can sort of jump to new layers and creat them as we go(sort of like inception)..anyway he told me to follow his lead. This guy was a master at this sort of thing and ran on a verticale angle straight up the trunk of a gaint cedar tree. As he did this he sand some sort of spirit song that opened the way into another, deeper level of dreamtime and he just dissapeared into that place..I followed him singing this song somehow and this went on until we were about 4 levels deep. I cant remember much after this but I remember it was probly one of the most magickal acts I have ever witnessed and he (telepathically I think) told me that this is how we(the beings who have mastered this sort of thing) travel around the dreamtime.

Interesting how we come across these sorts of beings with this ability to just step across spaces like they are crossing the street or something.
Long live the unwoke.

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 7/11/2012 3:45:45 AM

<3

I love your writing and reports man keep em coming!

Have you seen this new toad ally since? Do you think he's only an amanita/dmt spirit?

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 7/11/2012 4:16:31 AM
סנדלפון

Jamie wrote:
Quote:
.I once was in bed on a dose of ayahuasca(caapi and mimosa) and I deced to smoke some DMT..and I smoked and lay back into bed and slipped off into a semi conscious strong ayahuasca dream..off into this forest, a real life like forest and it was as if I was really there inside of it..the place seemed enchanted and I came across this asian guy who I knew wanted to teach me..it was like I was in some sort of trance just knowing I was to follow him.

What happened next is I somehow knew that this was a "dreamtime"(but still a "real" reality) and that there was many many layers of dreamtime and that we can sort of jump to new layers and creat them as we go(sort of like inception)..anyway he told me to follow his lead. This guy was a master at this sort of thing and ran on a verticale angle straight up the trunk of a gaint cedar tree. As he did this he sand some sort of spirit song that opened the way into another, deeper level of dreamtime and he just dissapeared into that place..I followed him singing this song somehow and this went on until we were about 4 levels deep. I cant remember much after this but I remember it was probly one of the most magickal acts I have ever witnessed and he (telepathically I think) told me that this is how we(the beings who have mastered this sort of thing) travel around the dreamtime.

Interesting how we come across these sorts of beings with this ability to just step across spaces like they are crossing the street or something.

- Fascinating story Jamie, I have observed that music and melody is something really important in the spirit world and they use melody for ultra sophisticated things, like the spirit song you mentioned.

Sky motion wrote:

Quote:
Have you seen this new toad ally since? Do you think he's only an amanita/dmt spirit?

Yes, I have seen or felt it's presence just about every time that I have combined Amanita with not just DMT but other entheogens including psilocybe and mescaline. Usually instead of seeing the whole toad I just see the texture of his skin with my eyes closed. That or else I feel like my skin has an amphibious quality to it, hard to explain obviously but I do feel the "toad energy" with a fair amount of frequency.

Thanks for the comments to both of you

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Dante
#5 Posted : 7/13/2012 2:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another beautiful report, thank you!

I only used Amanita as a tonic in the morning before going to work, but Ill soon try it before going to bed and in combo with DMT. You made me pretty curious!
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Eliyahu
#6 Posted : 7/13/2012 6:19:56 PM
סנדלפון

Dante...

Really appreciate your input on my threads....Smile

lewinii
#7 Posted : 7/14/2012 2:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

your story is incredible... reading these reports are awesome.

i have always wanted to try amantia.. but i dont know how to prepare them, i think boiling or drying will remove the toxins somehow? but im not sure. however, i always love finding these mushrooms on my walks because of their beauty.
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

Eliyahu
#8 Posted : 7/14/2012 4:58:08 AM
סנדלפון

Lewinii said:

Quote:
i have always wanted to try amantia.. but i dont know how to prepare them, i think boiling or drying will remove the toxins somehow? but im not sure. however, i always love finding these mushrooms on my walks because of their beauty.

Thanks you for making that comment.

Sun drying is the preferred method of preparation. Keeping low doses is the other key to not having a toxic experience.

rOm
#9 Posted : 8/8/2012 12:20:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the beautiful report !
I never eaten ounces of amanita, but did a lot of various dosage and admixture, and my conclusion is the same as you.
It is a great admixture to other psychedelic and a great dream enhancer if taken at night.
The visuals from LSD plus amanita can be as vivid and self transforming as those induced by our beloved molecule, n,n-DMT.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Hyperspace Fool
#10 Posted : 8/9/2012 5:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dig the dimension hopping toad. Always nice to make friends in hyperspace.

A knowledgeable, capable, beneficent, and easy-going ally is always a good thing for any neo-shaman (or even casual spice explorer) to have.

I can relate to the being able to see their hides and the particular textures and patterns they have and knowing they are available without having to have them turn and look you in the eye. I have a similar thing going with some hyperspace dragons.

As for combining small amounts of Amanitas with other entheogens... it is usually a thumbs up if you can avoid any GI uncomfortableness. Some digestive enzymes or even just some ginger tea can help. Smoking amanitas can have some interesting effects if you are already on something else as well. Though, the taste (as you noted) can be less than delicious. Powdered and mixed with more pleasant tasting herbs, it can be nice though.

I find the Amanita high to be not unlike a good disso experience. A bit more body load than my fav dissos, though. I don't shy away from some mild toxic feelings when dealing with entheogens, even a truly toxic cigarette can be a joy under the right circumstances. Still, given the choice of a cleaner and less troublesome alternative...

I tend to go with other dissos to potentiate my L, Cacti or shroom adventures... or even to lay a bed for some spice vaping. Personal preference I suppose. So far, I have only played around with very small amounts of amanita in combination with huasca type RIMA journies. This has been rather promising. I have a feeling that if you can dial in the correct small amount, this could be very cool. MAOIs certainly can potentiate the amanita experience, and so long as you are not also potentiating the toxic effects, it is possible that this combo can lead to profound effects from a much smaller and easier to handle amount of material.

NOTE: I am NOT suggesting anyone go and play with Amanita Muscaria or Pantherina as an Ayahuasca admixture. I do not even recommend the use of these mushrooms at all. Picking them in the wild is potentially quite dangerous. Do your research. I only mention it for those experienced psychonauts who might be able to further our collective knowledge in this area.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

SHroomtroll
#11 Posted : 8/9/2012 7:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man i need to pick me some amanitas before the season is over for this year, they grow everywhere in my part of the world Very happy

flickedbic
#12 Posted : 8/9/2012 10:53:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amanita are a must.

It makes sense the Toad is allied with the fly agaric.

If you want to experience clean and powerful Amanita entheogenesis; all that needs to be done is to recycle your urine (it is sterile when fresh).

This not only clears the toxins from the experience; but also nearly doubles the strength of the dose with each cycle.

Two mushrooms can become almost "too much" with this old shamanic method; but with no nausea, sedation, or stomach pain... Just drunken ecstatic revelry, astral travel and profound "I AM" consciousness.

Take care; in this manner it is exceedingly powerful.Shocked Be someplace soft in case you fall over.

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

SHroomtroll
#13 Posted : 10/9/2012 8:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lovely report, i was out hunting a few weeks ago and stocked up on 17 of these babies.

Not to eager in trying any heroic doses so these should last me untill next season Smile

Vito
#14 Posted : 10/10/2012 3:01:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dude, an absolutely amazing report!
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Mystic0
#15 Posted : 10/15/2012 10:07:15 PM

Ninja of Consciousness

This report.. made my balls tingle.. it's just amazing.. literally amazing, in every possible way. Thank you.
One can drive himself to madness in the obsessing goal of reason, without the knowledge of love and laughter.

Lichen
#16 Posted : 10/16/2012 1:20:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful story Eliyahu - I would love to experience what you have experienced but as yet I am terrified of the potential dangers from the Amanita Muscaria mushroom. The dose makes the poison, I know - but ever since I was a kid I have looked at these mushrooms and thought "danger-danger-avoid!" and that is some conditioning I haven't yet let go of.

Jamie - another great story from you. I declare the experience of dimension-jumping and 'Inception-style' layers of reality to be legitimate.

I think we do ourselves a rather tragic injustice if we are to deny the validity of the experience; to overlook something that may in fact be authentic.

If the experience of multiple realities is found to hold any weight, the potential ramifications would completely change how we perceive and inhabit reality.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

autodidactus
#17 Posted : 10/21/2012 5:06:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it's weird that toads are often in our visions while on psychedelics. are there any other animals besides toads that excrete dmt or dmt analogs? it's an interesting coincidence/synchronicity. i have seen an enormous toad once while i was on 4-aco-dmt i'm pretty sure. i spent most of the trip with eyes closed and saw some pretty amazing things. near the end this toad was flying at me as if it just jumped from something, opened it's mouth and flung it's tongue at me. i opened my eyes at that point.

if these entities are truly real i wonder if it's wise to trust them. sometimes i feel like psychs giving you amazing beautiful visuals and showing you things is a way to seduce you and trick you or something for reasons unknown. could be wrong haha.

jamie wrote:
I want more! more more more reports! Smile

Interesting...I once was in bed on a dose of ayahuasca(caapi and mimosa) and I deced to smoke some DMT..and I smoked and lay back into bed and slipped off into a semi conscious strong ayahuasca dream..off into this forest, a real life like forest and it was as if I was really there inside of it..the place seemed enchanted and I came across this asian guy who I knew wanted to teach me..it was like I was in some sort of trance just knowing I was to follow him.

wow this gave me some deja vu. i don't remember if it was a dream of mine or a dream i read or what but i have mental images of meeting a very similar asian man

Eliyahu
#18 Posted : 10/21/2012 5:15:36 AM
סנדלפון

autodidactus wrote:

Quote:
if these entities are truly real i wonder if it's wise to trust them. sometimes i feel like psychs giving you amazing beautiful visuals and showing you things is a way to seduce you and trick you or something for reasons unknown. could be wrong haha.

Thanks for your comment ..

Your suspicion is entirely valid, however I believe there are certain ways to determine the manevolence or benevolence of any given entity.

If I am in doubt of an entities sincerity than my method is to simply inquire to the being a brief but to the point line of questions.
If the being refuses to answer my particular line of questioning or turns aggresive at any point during my questioning that is an indication something is amiss IMO.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on this thread.

smokerx
#19 Posted : 10/21/2012 8:06:12 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Amazing report, thank you for writing this down. Cant wait for more stories.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

EzekielCain
#20 Posted : 10/23/2012 7:59:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Where's the love button???

So fantastic! I love that you formed an alliance with the Toad. Did he tell y his name?

Sounds like you got quite a valuable guide out of the deal.

Far out.

12NEXT