We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How often do you trip? Options

Big Inhale
#1 Posted : 1/31/2009 6:51:40 PM

The Enlightend One

Not just on dmt but everthing that you trip on. I dont trip as much as i used to but it is usually once every two months but dmt once or twice every couple of weeks.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

VisualDistortion
#2 Posted : 1/31/2009 7:01:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It has varied alot. I used to use muchrooms at least once a week. Now I don't do a whole lot anymore. I got alot of stuff going on. But my interest in DMT is peaked because it doesn't last for 6-10 hours, so it doesn't eat one of your two days off your get every week. It is dirt cheap, which is good for someone in my position. It can be used at night or in the morning with with no hang over and a quick return to baseline. And most importantly it can be a strong spiritual and mental tool.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

69ron
#3 Posted : 1/31/2009 7:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For SWIM it also varies a lot. Sometimes every night, even a few times a day. Other times they’ve been several years apart.

These days, he trips about once a weak at the most, and that’s usually freebase 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) smoked, or a low sublingually dose of 5-MeO-DMT. He uses DMT more infrequently because it’s more draining for him. He likes the 5-HO-DMT when he wants just visions (it has almost no mental effects). When he wants mental effects he uses 5-MeO-DMT sublingually. Both last about 2 hours, which is just the right amount of time.

When he’s feeling adventurous and has more free time, he uses DMT orally (he doesn’t much care for smoked DMT), or mescaline, or LSA + mint oil (this is theorized to make LSH). That's maybe once a month or less.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 1/31/2009 10:21:16 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I trip about once or twice a year.

Some years I trip a few more time... but that's not often.

I think it shows respect.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 1/31/2009 10:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM varies..sometimes after a good strong dose..he doesnt 'trip' for a few weeks...but he will still dabble in other drugs..such as dream enhancers..calea and silene capensis..but when hes on a groove sometimes everyday..but most of the time only a few times a week...SWIM has only recently found bufotenine..so hes been slowly working himself into that relationship..but its been improving..

usually he trips more when hes extracting..because he gets so excited about new beautiful crystals..he just cant wait to try them
it's a sound

DarkShaman
#6 Posted : 2/1/2009 12:59:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently, once every day or two. Just depends on how things are rollin' in SWIM's life. LOve to as often as possible, however, this isn't always possible.

Nanaki
#7 Posted : 2/1/2009 2:20:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On DMT, maybe once every couple of weeks. Pharmahuasca, giving it a couple of months in between. Cost can add up when trying to extract it all, esp how THH is so pricy.

Salvia, maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

I used to do it daily for a few days, but every couple of weeks is about it for me.

When I first try shrooms, I might hit them once a week. Any more and I know there's a tolerance to them.

I might go do Salvia tonight. I'd do DMT more, but don't have too much freebase left. I have a bit of the DMT fumarate, but that's for oral, and I really need a whole day and the next set aside to have any good experience.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

rellik
#8 Posted : 2/2/2009 5:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

widely varying, some weeks everyday and some months without. id say on average one psychedelic experience per week.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

endlessness
#9 Posted : 2/2/2009 9:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

as with everybody, varying a lot. But since SWIM started taking psychedelics 8-9 years ago, he hasnt spend a whole year without.. sometimes a few months.

But just to say an average, he does it mostly once every three weeks or so, varied psychedelics.

ComaProphet
#10 Posted : 2/5/2009 6:17:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has unlimited access to mescaline and is lucky enough to have various psychedelics around him quite often. So SWIM trips about twice or more a month.
Meditation to cure Depression.

What It Will Do for You

This meditation totally recharges you.
It is an antidote to depression. It builds a new system, gives you the capacity and caliber to deal with life, and gives you a direct relationship with your pranic body.
How to Do It
Sit with a straight spine in easy pose. Arms are extended straight out in front of you, parallel to the ground. Close your right hand into a fist. Wrap your left fingers around it. The bases of the palms touch. The thumbs are close together and are pulled straight up. The eyes are focused on the thumbs.
Now inhale for 5 seconds (do not hold the breath in); exhale for 5 seconds; hold the breath out for 15 seconds. Continue.
Start with 3 - 5 minutes and work up to 11 minutes. Build up the time slowly.
In time, you can work up to holding the breath out for 1 full minute.

rellik
#11 Posted : 2/6/2009 10:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ComaProphet wrote:
SWIM has unlimited access to mescaline

wishes and dreams...maybe someday Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

ComaProphet
#12 Posted : 2/6/2009 11:27:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rellik wrote:
ComaProphet wrote:
SWIM has unlimited access to mescaline

wishes and dreams...maybe someday Smile

SWIMs neighbor has a enormous supply of Peruvian Torch and is generous enough to share the wealth Very happy
Meditation to cure Depression.

What It Will Do for You

This meditation totally recharges you.
It is an antidote to depression. It builds a new system, gives you the capacity and caliber to deal with life, and gives you a direct relationship with your pranic body.
How to Do It
Sit with a straight spine in easy pose. Arms are extended straight out in front of you, parallel to the ground. Close your right hand into a fist. Wrap your left fingers around it. The bases of the palms touch. The thumbs are close together and are pulled straight up. The eyes are focused on the thumbs.
Now inhale for 5 seconds (do not hold the breath in); exhale for 5 seconds; hold the breath out for 15 seconds. Continue.
Start with 3 - 5 minutes and work up to 11 minutes. Build up the time slowly.
In time, you can work up to holding the breath out for 1 full minute.

Aegle
#13 Posted : 5/16/2009 7:58:38 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

That's an interesting question swim would say about once every two or three months with same entheogens it can vary. Cacti once or twice a year due to its profound magic. DMT swim had swims first experience a week ago today and swim is keen to maybe smoke tomorrow as swim is just getting to know DMT, but swim is sure swim will journey with DMT much less as the doses slowly progress. So swim would say it really depends on what entheogen we are talking about because each entheogen varies for swim.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

arimane
#14 Posted : 5/17/2009 8:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

depends... now I'm in pause, I don't have nothing to research, so I don't trip.
I don't know how long, maybe 1 or 2 months will pass

In periods of intens questions, like when the why-do-I-exist question was obsessing me, 2 times in a month, rarely more often.
Bad, bad english

smokeydaze
#15 Posted : 5/18/2009 1:19:33 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

arimane wrote:
like when the why-do-I-exist question was obsessing me,

Well I trust you figured out the obvious answer - to smoke DMT of course.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

ohayoco
#16 Posted : 5/18/2009 1:49:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM smokes DMT once every two or three weeks on average, in the 6(?) months since he discovered it. If he's with a friend he sometimes goes a few times in one session.

He rarely has the time for longer trips. It's completely dependent on what's on. He's had 5 long trips in the last 8 months. He loves cactus and will be extracting some mescaline to make him less sofa-bound by it. He has some bufojuice in the pipeline. He also plans to explore ayawaska some more. He will be exploring LSA from the different sources in future, but he doesn't know if he'll even like it enough to continue those experiments. He uses small amounts of cactus weekly, but not enough to trip on, just threshold.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.