We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

Psybin
#81 Posted : 11/25/2014 5:30:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
hello Psybin,

have you tried infused herb instead of the sandwich?

Not yet, although I plan to change that after my next extraction. My hope is to have some prepared in time for Christmas Very happy

How would you compare infused herbs as a delivery method to the sandwich? I'm curious as I'm quite excited to make some

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#82 Posted : 11/25/2014 6:30:39 PM

veni, vidi, spici

ooooooooohhh your in for a treat.

i think infused herb (i use mullein) its just like a sandwich but without any hassle, its like smoking bud, just load, spark and dissolve.

a good xmas treatThumbs up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

anrchy
#83 Posted : 11/25/2014 7:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

f1 wrote:
anrchy wrote:
So after reading your posts about the volcano, it seems like there seems to be a lot of waste in one way or another. If you recall reading this threads OP you would know that something isnt quite right. That size of dose in the gvg would be quite different than what you are experiencing with the volcano. It doesn't seem to me that this is a useful device.

By purchasing a GVG you would be cutting the amount of DMT you use in half.

Woah woah Stop easy there!!! I'm now a pretty confident VG user and the volcano still sits at the top of the podium for me. So until you try electric bag technique, don't be so easy to pass it off as 'not quite right'.....

Have you ever broke through without a flame thrower in your face?

I only said what i said cause you posted that you use between 30 and 60mg. You even agreed there was waste. I didnt even have that much waste using a meth pipe, and thats one of the more looked down upon methods. For two reasons, reminds people of meth and waste.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

torch
#84 Posted : 12/30/2014 1:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I havent read over the whole thread so I am sorry if this has been brought up already, but holy cow I tried something out and it has been working great. Breakthroughs no prob. Wanted to share it with you all:

So i guess it is a combo of two things.. first what i have been using is the goop from acacia confusa without doing a defat. Used Cybs tek.

Second I have been using my vape mod to smoke cannabis wax for a while. Got it down pretty good. So when i ended up with goop it looked so similar i had to try it. So i used my same setup i use for wax.

The setup is:
Panzer mod
Atomic Rba
30amp battery sony vtc5
24 gauge kanthal twisted so that its doubled probably makes it more like 18-20 gauge kanthal wire
wrapped 6 times around something the size of a toothpick
Organic cotton wick

So what ive been doing is just moistening the wick with e juice, then globing a bunch of the goop straight on top of the coil. Then i just kind of pulse the power button so it doesn't get to hot, then 3...2...1..blast off every time.

Links to the spice and the setup:
http://s14.postimg.org/4cpxf8gkh/spice2.jpg
http://s14.postimg.org/s2fd3xext/spice.jpg

chamomeleon
#85 Posted : 1/12/2015 8:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I learn something new every dayLaughing Good show, torch. I'm a mech mod guy myself, so this is definitely something I'll keep in mind.

Netwalker
#86 Posted : 2/10/2015 10:19:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read this whole thread and have seen no mention of the Eclipse Vape. I'm a noobie at this, but have done considerable homework. Thanks go to Cyb and Earthwalker for the tec. It works. After much consideration of the alternatives I went for the Eclipse. After a small, get a sense of it, shot of about 5 to 10mg spice, which gave me a numbing feeling, I measured out what I thought was about 20mg. Problem is I was using a 0.xx scale. It was bouncing between .02 and .03, mostly settling around the .02. Thought I was good.

I'm here to tell you the Eclipse works well. Got it all in one breath. Talk about a shock to one's psyche. Whoa, what a ride. The next day I invested in a more accurate 0.xxx scale. When it came and I began to measure more accurately, I now know that first big ride was around 30mg. I had a breakthrough into a strange rectangular room with a door at the far, far, end of it. This of course was after I felt like I died, as I numbed right out of physical perspective. It was also after an incredible flood of colors and mysterious sounds.

Anyway that's all beside the point. What I'm saying is the Eclipse is simple and effective. There seems to be no waste of any consequence. On a side note, don't even think about drawing on it without melting the spice first. That is one hideous experience.

Thanks for a great forum Nexus and members. All here have helped immensely.

Firemetal420
#87 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:19:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mfxae86 wrote:
Anyone use the "Plenty" ? same makers of the volcano, i just ordered one and would love to hear what anyone has to say about it.

Has anyone used the plenty by the makers of the volcano for spice? I have one and its by far my favorite toy for cannabis but I was wondering how well it would work for spice. Although I will be experimenting soon with it either way I was just curious if anyone had good experiences with it.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

concombres
#88 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:52:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
mfxae86 wrote:
Anyone use the "Plenty" ? same makers of the volcano, i just ordered one and would love to hear what anyone has to say about it.

Has anyone used the plenty by the makers of the volcano for spice? I have one and its by far my favorite toy for cannabis but I was wondering how well it would work for spice. Although I will be experimenting soon with it either way I was just curious if anyone had good experiences with it.

I've seen it mentioned around the nexus a couple times. From what i can remember it worked well.
Any volcano products should work perfectly, very high quality vaporizers.
Just start with low temperature setting & work your way up until you find what works just right.

Psybin
#89 Posted : 3/4/2015 6:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was reading over the first post again and notice that dabbing wasn't listed under recommended methods. This method is by far the most efficient. I've managed what I'd call perfect efficiency with a small rig and a titanium domeless nail. Simply weigh out the desired amount of material, heat up the nail, and drop the material onto the nail when it is barely glowing or not at all. It will still work when red hot but you run the risk of burning some. Regardless, I generally don't get any residue buildup unless I let the nail get too cool.

universecannon
#90 Posted : 3/4/2015 6:25:44 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

f1 wrote:
I tried low dosing quite a few times (15mg) and nothing happens, no OEVs or CEVs. At 20mg I will likely get very philosophical thoughts and possibility of some OEVs or CEVs.

f1 wrote:
anrchy wrote:
So after reading your posts about the volcano, it seems like there seems to be a lot of waste in one way or another. If you recall reading this threads OP you would know that something isnt quite right. That size of dose in the gvg would be quite different than what you are experiencing with the volcano. It doesn't seem to me that this is a useful device.

By purchasing a GVG you would be cutting the amount of DMT you use in half.

Woah woah Stop easy there!!! I'm now a pretty confident VG user and the volcano still sits at the top of the podium for me. So until you try electric bag technique, don't be so easy to pass it off as 'not quite right'.....

Have you ever broke through without a flame thrower in your face?

I haven't used the volcano yet so I can't comment on that, but if you're getting the effects you described from 15-20mg then I would have to agree with anarchy that either something isn't quite right or you have an unusually high tolerance. 20mg properly vaped/held in one inhalation is starting to approach breakthrough levels for many people.

Changa in the bong is my favorite, but I'm looking forward to trying a good bag vape in the future. It would be nice to meditate and then just puff on a bag while my eyes are still closed instead of having to mess around with lighting anything.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pragmatomé
#91 Posted : 3/7/2015 10:47:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've scanned this whole thread to be sure but apologies if this has been said already.

I've used the micro g pen once a week for two months and I break through every time (touch wood) with lower and lower doses, I am still trying to come to grips with what happened to me last night. For now I have no words to describe it.

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of having hot glass near me when I'm in hyperspace so I've never tried any of the more traditional techniques, and the only thing I can compare the micro g pen to is the volcano. The micro g pen is definitely superior to that.

With the volcano I've had mild soirees in hyperspace where I am still able to observe my physical surroundings on a 50mg dose in two suspended breaths.

I started on the same dose with the mgp and have been lowering it ever since. I am now using 20-25 mg doses in two suspended breaths for full OOBEs. I will be testing lower doses in the future.

At first I thought the mgp would be inefficient and wasteful but apart from goop that forms on the inside of the mouthpiece (easy to clean) there appears to be none. Stealth is not mega since you need to load the crystals in to the tank with each use but it can fit in your pocket (a smell proof bag for the tank is a good idea). I can't see any reason why the mgp, some clean tanks and pre-measured capsules of spice would not make the perfect travel companion Cool

This is the exact device I have http://www.gpen.com/coll...roducts/original-microg. You can find knock-offs for £20 on ebay or amazon. If you buy a fake then at least buy original coils as these burn hotter.

I hope someone finds this helpful Smile

concombres
#92 Posted : 3/7/2015 11:39:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pragmatomé wrote:
I've scanned this whole thread to be sure but apologies if this has been said already.

I've used the micro g pen once a week for two months and I break through every time (touch wood) with lower and lower doses, I am still trying to come to grips with what happened to me last night. For now I have no words to describe it.

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of having hot glass near me when I'm in hyperspace so I've never tried any of the more traditional techniques, and the only thing I can compare the micro g pen to is the volcano. The micro g pen is definitely superior to that.

With the volcano I've had mild soirees in hyperspace where I am still able to observe my physical surroundings on a 50mg dose in two suspended breaths.

I started on the same dose with the mgp and have been lowering it ever since. I am now using 20-25 mg doses in two suspended breaths for full OOBEs. I will be testing lower doses in the future.

At first I thought the mgp would be inefficient and wasteful but apart from goop that forms on the inside of the mouthpiece (easy to clean) there appears to be none. Stealth is not mega since you need to load the crystals in to the tank with each use but it can fit in your pocket (a smell proof bag for the tank is a good idea). I can't see any reason why the mgp, some clean tanks and pre-measured capsules of spice would not make the perfect travel companion Cool

This is the exact device I have http://www.gpen.com/coll...roducts/original-microg. You can find knock-offs for £20 on ebay or amazon. If you buy a fake then at least buy original coils as these burn hotter.

I hope someone finds this helpful Smile

Hows the harshness of the vapor?
I'm not a regular bud smoker but i've taken a few hits of hash from a friends g-pen & had an idea it might work well with dmt.
He would never let me try it though Laughing
The hits from hash got a bit harsh from the g-pen.

I like the idea though & may grab one & try it out.

Pragmatomé
#93 Posted : 3/7/2015 1:08:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Hows the harshness of the vapor?

As smooth as I imagine it gets. I tried getting a bit more out without reloading once and that was quite unpleasant so I will not be trying that again...

That being said, I think I take very well to spice. When we use the volcano my mate coughs a bit but it goes down like mothers milk for me Drool

anrchy
#94 Posted : 4/28/2015 6:51:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I might add a section for methods that have worked for some. I hesitate to add anything as recommended unless it has been found useful and efficient by many. I hope this clears some things up for everyone. No offense towards anyones methods, if it works for you, great!

sbc1
#95 Posted : 4/28/2015 6:49:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's a good idea anarchy at least then we'll no what works and what dosent

medoslav
#96 Posted : 5/1/2015 6:39:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Someone made this kind of electric vaporiser:

It is made of stainless steel tube inner diameter 6mm, 50 mm in length. Around of tube is electric heater and temperature sensor. Temperature of inner surface of tube can be very precisely controlled from 25 to 220 °C.

Putting piece of crystal to piece of aluminum foil (to prevent vaporizer gets dirty) takes the crystal very long time to evaporate , smoke comes out of vaporiser very long, at least 10 inhales. Problem seems to be small surface at which dmt is in contact with so it takes long time to evaporate.

What you suggest to do, put it on piece of cotton, or on piece of fine steel wool to increase surface contact of liquid material (which evaporators) to hot surface ? So it all cane be taken in one inhale.

anrchy
#97 Posted : 5/1/2015 6:51:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm... I'm not sure. Sounds like the tube would stay hot for a long time. Not sure that device would work well.

sbc1
#98 Posted : 5/1/2015 7:10:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anarchy what do you think of the new sub ohm tanks aspire atlantis ect paired with a mechanical mod or the aspire cf mod/ sub ohm, I think you might actually break through with this set up, a guy posted a thread about his similar set up a couple of months ago and it seemed to work, I think im gonna invest in a couple of weeks and see, i've gad good results using a vision spinner battery with a kanger protank 2 mini so the aspire and mod should blow it out of the water, if anyone else had tried or has a similar set up let us no

medoslav
#99 Posted : 5/1/2015 7:58:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
Hmm... I'm not sure. Sounds like the tube would stay hot for a long time. Not sure that device would work well.

If vaping required exact temperature (we can set this using this device), just we need method of how to couple it with hot surface

jordan35080
#100 Posted : 11/23/2015 9:01:37 PM

lotus710

i used the arizer air for my first time. if you use cannabis its worth the cash. but it is up there in the price!
if you look into yourself you will see whats wrong and only you can change that!

«PREV34567NEXT»