We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

f1
#61 Posted : 4/30/2014 11:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not tried the GVG yet but I have tried the Machine and have used the analog Volcano 150+ times.

I have tried to ask the Nexus their thoughts on the Volcano but it never strikes convo. I think it's prob the price tag connected to it & the the fact prob no one uses it. But it truly is amazing. I really love the no lighter factor.

Fill up your magical 3 breath bag,
skip into bed or where ever,
breath in the whole bag
throw it under the covers/blanket (not to hear air passively filling it back up)
BOOM.

Has anyone else tried...?

I was originally concerned about the amount of potential waste/ white coating sticking to the inside of the bag but I imagine its similar to that of a bong/machine.

In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

anrchy
#62 Posted : 4/30/2014 11:36:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you could do a write up on it. Explaining temps and the process and all that. Dosage sizes required to get to what level etc. I know I have seen the volcano brought up before maybe do a search. Either way if someone adds a wiki entry or a process thread I will link it in the OP.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

DansMaTete
#63 Posted : 5/1/2014 12:44:58 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

+1 for volcano thread.

Just because i use it and i'd like to know how others do with it.

I'm waiting for it...

Still waiting...

What, i could do it myself. No, procrastination inside !
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

f1
#64 Posted : 5/1/2014 1:43:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to year of another Volcano user! Have you used other devices & how do you compare them to the Volcano?

I use the analog model (non-digital) and found between 6 and 7 to be optimal (6.6ish :twistedSmile, 6= 190/374 & 7= 202/396

Using the Liquid Oil screen is necessary. Made that misnake. (pun intended) Before I was wise enough to use the thick screen I used a bed of MJ to protect my Volcano from the liquid dripping into the machine; didn't work. & what I ended up with was this black lava like matter (umm strange coincidence..) that if smoked would often end up in a being WAY to much of a dose.

I have experience weighing out the amounts, and I do find it fun watching auspicious numbers pop up especially when dosing multiple times a night. But 80% of the time I eye balled it. 30-60mg.

I just love turning the machine on, waiting for it to heat up. Hearing the faint click when it's ready to go. Fill the bowl, clip on the bag and pop it on the machine & start the vaporization process. 1 very nice part about the ceremony is getting very close to the machine and breathing in any escaping spice vapor.

I am quite fast at this point to turn the lights of, use flashlight to get to bed, get comfy and breath it in; under a minute from the trapped spice cloud to enter me.

It's probably unlikely sufficient but I am curious if this may work? https://volcanovaporizer.com/shop/plenty-vaporizer-complete-set/
f1 attached the following image(s):
IMAG0988.jpg (802kb) downloaded 438 time(s).
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

anrchy
#65 Posted : 5/1/2014 8:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

30-60mg? Is that a single dose? I'm curious if that means there's waste or if you require larger doses due to tolerance or some other reason.

What effects do you experience with say 15mg? OEVs & CEVs, duration etc.

f1
#66 Posted : 5/1/2014 10:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there is deff some waste, as the Volcano bag after say 20-50 uses has gone from clear to creamy coated. With this in mind I do see the value of a GVG.

I tried low dosing quite a few times (15mg) and nothing happens, no OEVs or CEVs. At 20mg I will likely get very philosophical thoughts and possibility of some OEVs or CEVs.

I am much more responsible than I was a year ago as I went on a bit of a marathon, dosing 100+ times in a couple months; I did feel that my tolerance grew & that's when I was dosing 60.

Now I would go for 30-40. I have been traveling since January and will be back to my Spice in July; I'll give you more details then Twisted Evil

DansMaTete
#67 Posted : 5/1/2014 5:52:58 PM

For me, i manage to breakthrough with ~50mg.
I don't think there is so much waste. The problem is you can't vaporise it in a small volume, so you have to take 3 breath to empty the bag and get this amount. If i could get it in one breath, like with the GVG, i probably need less.
It's theorical cause i didn't use another device for the magic.

So, how do i use my beloved digital volcano :

Set up at 220°C

Of course i use the liquid pad but for a while i lost it so i used some zaptar as bed(passed at 230°C until it doesn't smoke anymore cause i don't want to mix THC and DMT) and it worked quite well, no leaking.

I lay down, put the bowl on it, letting the spice melt slowly, doing breathing exercice. When i feel ready (cool&relax), i start the volcano, wait for vapor and clip the bag. Once it's full, switch lights off, few deep breath and go.
Vapor is very smooth

The only lights are from the volcano itself (i like the green and red colors). I'm used to close my eyes during the trip but when i'm on the come down, i like to watch the temperature screen to see at what level i am. The hardest i'm tripping, the weirdest it is. Numbers become a kind of weird alphabet.

Most of the time, i have a pre-weighted dose in a piece of paper and if i want to follow my journey, i just have to drop the spice in the bowl (not always easy if i'm still high) and start again.

Often i use harmalas sublingual, snus like (i wrap 50mg in 2 or 3 bags made of pieces of tea bags and stick them under my upper lip to avoid to much salivation). It really extends the trip. I managed to trip 2 solids hours with 2 time 50mg DMT.

I hope more fellows will tell how it works for them and rise improvement techniques.
If someone could compare with others device, it would be cool.

darklordsson
#68 Posted : 5/2/2014 1:18:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
anrchy wrote:
darklordsson, def recommend you consider a gvg or something of the like in the future. It really makes a difference IMO. Good luck on breaking through! Thanks for reading.

FloorFan wrote:
Might be nice to include the The Inspirator mkII and The Key V2. I'm always surprised that the key isn't in the wiki nor in most discussions about vaping. It's usually gvg, machine, and/or sandwich method discussed.

I'll actually be posting about a version 3 of the Key I've developed but only used it to vape ganja so far. I have spice extracted, just waiting for the right time to go on my first journey. So I'm holding off posting till I know how well it works with the real stuff.

Done! Thumbs up

Holy crap, thanks for the tip on the INSPIRATOR MK2!! Had tremendouse luck!!Big grin I started with about 40mg of sum spice, and took it once through a water pipe (exuse me for being formal) but didnt do me much good it seems to filter out most of itConfused , but on a staight toke it took only 2. The first got me to the point of feeling like im leaving, second started to humm and then swirling colors, after the beauty that i saw what i thought was my soul, it was swirling with pink, orange, red, yellow, and white, and gold!

After I figuered out it was my soul, I asked, "So what does my Evil look like?"

It didnt change much, the colors of all that have been swirling all meshed upwards in accute acceleration and blended into a melting pool of glorifying colors almost as proud of as the good ol america flag that I know. But, it was my flag! Soo much am i proud of, but as a black line rose from the bottom of my view, it started coming up, very slowly, creeping almost, but then the parrelel line that seperated black from my soul started bouncing up and down like a volume equilizer! and before it got half way, what was my soul started hammering it down, harder and harder till the bars of black got shorter and shorter, till they didnt exist at all...

After that I was floating, as a silveryish white cloude throughn the cosmos, as i was sailing i had tremendous peace. Came out of nowhere, but a reddish orange cloud, attached to me as a soul, then another, then another then another!!!!!! They jus wouldnt stop! lol I wasnt afraid, It felt like they were seeking comfort, maybe others exp. otherbody exp. trying to find an answer??? I have no idea!! They left after I felt them feel almost comforatable, some were silver after, others remained the same, but i do know i have morals, i have concuse and love for all living things! I wouldnt put myself before anybody, ever, I Love You All!!

May peace and hapiness be eternal!

Thanks for reading my first breakthrough!! Had to let ya know!Thumbs up Thumbs up

DansMaTete
#69 Posted : 5/3/2014 2:57:04 AM

Hey f1, volcano fellow !

Sorry, as a noob i can't answer your PM.

If you seek information about harmalas you can find tons of it in the subforum : other entheogens.

Have fun !

anrchy
#70 Posted : 5/3/2014 5:30:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So after reading your posts about the volcano, it seems like there seems to be a lot of waste in one way or another. If you recall reading this threads OP you would know that something isnt quite right. That size of dose in the gvg would be quite different than what you are experiencing with the volcano. It doesn't seem to me that this is a useful device.

By purchasing a GVG you would be cutting the amount of DMT you use in half.

DansMaTete
#71 Posted : 5/3/2014 2:04:14 PM

For sure nothing can compete with GVG about efficiency. And i probably will get one to be able to visit hyperspace in wilderness Drool .

But, as nothing is totaly black or white, volcano has its own advantages :
- no risk about fire/burning
- very easy, even for a total noob, first time it works
- easy sharing, you put the right amount, inflate the bag, you can share with friends and take-off together (never tried it but in theory...)
- you can extend your journey, reloading easily, have a puff, live the bag on the side then another puff, etc...
- and last but not least, it is what led me to dmt. Having stopped smoking i bought a volcano and i was looking What I can vaporize of other than weed and DMT popped up. And the story began Love

Happy day !

f1
#72 Posted : 5/3/2014 2:20:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree, it has its advantages & it got me to hyperspace 100+ times. Its like a shower compared to bathing in the glory of the GVG; humans are at times wastful. You ever shower? Pleased

olympus mon
#73 Posted : 10/21/2014 1:09:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

This is an awesome thread and will help many people. Definitely worthy of a sticky. Thank you for making this anarchy.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

anrchy
#74 Posted : 10/22/2014 8:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If someone wants to make it a sticky I'm all for it thanks Oly.

Bumpin'

SnozzleBerry
#75 Posted : 10/23/2014 12:05:02 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

There ya go.

Only cuz you asked so nicely and were so patient every time Smile

Way to not get discouraged Thumbs up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

anrchy
#76 Posted : 10/23/2014 12:30:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
There ya go.

Only cuz you asked so nicely and were so patient every time Smile

Way to not get discouraged Thumbs up

Awesome Thumbs up

Update: i added a link for ecig use in the op

mfxae86
#77 Posted : 11/25/2014 12:41:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone use the "Plenty" ? same makers of the volcano, i just ordered one and would love to hear what anyone has to say about it.
changing the world one mind at a time

Psybin
#78 Posted : 11/25/2014 3:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd personally love to see more love for the sandwich method on here, as it's my go-to. I used to use the GVG but have come to prefer the sandwich method, especially out of a nice scientific bong. This will probably not be a well received opinion, however.

As for dose, when done properly a sandwich dose should be the same as a dose in the GVG. While my fried 5ht receptors (years of being prescribed psychiatric drugs) and naturally high tolerance to most things, including DMT, preclude the relevance of my own anecdotal dosages; my close friends who have perfected the sandwich method frequently blast off on 25 - 35mg of white fluffy spice. In fact, in my circle of friends it is quite common to pack 50 - 75mg in a bowl via the sandwich method which is then shared between two individuals simultaneously. I have actually found this to be even more efficient as the vapor is always being inhaled and never left to cherry as when one person uses the sandwich method.

Perhaps it is the fact that we normally have two heads on a double pack, but my friends and I all find the sandwich method to be more efficient than other methods.

EDIT: I also meant to add that in order to maximize efficiency, certain techniques should be employed. For example, use a torch lighter, as a Bic tends to be all or nothing in the heat department. Also, I like to pack about 2/3 of whatever bowl I'm using with ground (this is a must) bud. I then use a coke spoon to distribute the spice in one layer on top of this, smoothing it out to uniform height. I then pack a thin layer of ground bud on top of this, just thick enough to cover the spice and provide a few seconds of insulation from the lighter. Lastly, I use the torch to gently melt in the spice without ever burning the top bud layer.

3rdI
#79 Posted : 11/25/2014 3:45:07 PM

veni, vidi, spici

hello Psybin,

have you tried infused herb instead of the sandwich?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

f1
#80 Posted : 11/25/2014 4:26:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
So after reading your posts about the volcano, it seems like there seems to be a lot of waste in one way or another. If you recall reading this threads OP you would know that something isnt quite right. That size of dose in the gvg would be quite different than what you are experiencing with the volcano. It doesn't seem to me that this is a useful device.

By purchasing a GVG you would be cutting the amount of DMT you use in half.

Woah woah Stop easy there!!! I'm now a pretty confident VG user and the volcano still sits at the top of the podium for me. So until you try electric bag technique, don't be so easy to pass it off as 'not quite right'.....

Have you ever broke through without a flame thrower in your face?

«PREV23456NEXT»