We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

Derence McTenna
#21 Posted : 7/9/2012 1:07:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My advice for those few I manage to coach into it, is that after you feel completely peculiar, you have to take one more enormous toke!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

anrchy
#22 Posted : 7/9/2012 8:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was how a couple of my experiences were before I had refined my smoking technique. 1 time in particular included using a bic lighter, when that wasn't vaporizing very well my friend asked if he should grab the torch. I shook my head yes and proceeded to hold in my hit. When he came back I was starting to feel the effects very well.

The torch had a safety switch that you had to pull down before pushing the button. You can imagine now I'm still holding my breathe trying to explain to him how to operate the torch. My vision was being slightly distorted and words didn't make much sense to me. When he finally got it, he torched the glass and the DMT started to Vape a TON.

As I cleared the bong I knew I was in for a ride. I don't remember exhaling lol
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

anrchy
#23 Posted : 7/16/2012 6:13:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump

Sticky?

misterfractal55834
#24 Posted : 7/17/2012 3:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed you didn't mention the classic VG. I bought one the other day at a head shop. Do you feels it's inadequate to these other methods?
"I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human" -Tool
"Spiral out... Keep going...

Michal_R
#25 Posted : 7/17/2012 5:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the question wasn´t aimed at me... but if I were to answer: I don´t personally think there are essentially "better" or "worse" methods of DMT adnimistration. Some are just technically more difficult than others. GVG is just "proved" by too many people who smoke DMT, including myself. But remember: the whole DMT generation before us was able to live without it Smile

IMO, classic VG has a "disadvantage" that you cannot see through it. With the Glass VG, you can see through, i.e., you have a potentially better control over the process of vaporization.

I personally have only a GVG. However, as the "classic" VG works on the same principles, I assume I would be able to learn how to maniputale it very soon with same/similar results.

Just my opinion.

somethingsintheway
#26 Posted : 7/17/2012 6:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some experience with DMT over the past year, I've done it about 200 times or so, practiced with different size doses, different methods of inhalation. I always prefer my dose large. If too little is done it is a very unpleasant experience. If I don't completely blast off and am stuck here it is usually extremely uncomfortable for the time period that I feel intoxicated. For this reason, I always do more as opposed to less. When introducing people to it that have never done it I give them a bowl with 1:1 changa, 50mg. I tell them if they can't finish it all that it is okay, but I also caution them against taking too little because of the unpleasant side effects of not taking enough. I've never had anyone complain that it was too much, they have all loved it. I may have a certain bias because I have meditated for quite a few years heavily before experimenting with DMT so I have already achieved certain states of mind without drugs and am able to have a certain control over myself and am able to keep myself calm. I recently gave 50mg changa to someone that I know that has never done DMT but has always been interested. She has suffered with depression and anxiety. Even before the experience she mentioned having a panic attack when seeing a spider in her bathroom. Despite that fact I told her this would be a very beautiful experience. She finished the pipe of 50mg dmt mixed with the changa and had a great time, she even did a second dose of the same size. I say go big or go home. So based on my personal experience with this substance, and the experience of how newbies have handled 50mg DMT, I'd say more is better than less.

anrchy
#27 Posted : 7/17/2012 9:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Michal_R wrote:
I know the question wasn´t aimed at me... but if I were to answer: I don´t personally think there are essentially "better" or "worse" methods of DMT adnimistration. Some are just technically more difficult than others. GVG is just "proved" by too many people who smoke DMT, including myself. But remember: the whole DMT generation before us was able to live without it Smile

IMO, classic VG has a "disadvantage" that you cannot see through it. With the Glass VG, you can see through, i.e., you have a potentially better control over the process of vaporization.

I personally have only a GVG. However, as the "classic" VG works on the same principles, I assume I would be able to learn how to maniputale it very soon with same/similar results.

Just my opinion.

Actually its been debated many times about efficiency between different methods. I have myself been a part of some of these debates. I use a conduction method, GVG and VG use a convection method. It has actually been found, and is relatively supported by the general nexus, that the GVG is the most efficient way of vaping it. That is, compared to The Machine, the crack pipe, sandwich method. Because it uses convection to vaporize the DMT.

Yes the earlier generation lived without but I much doubt they were able to have breakthrough experiences on 19-25mg like some nexians have claimed. We just have the technological advantage Thumbs up

I have since changed my view based on the science of the way things work. I do have very similiar effects per dose as compared to using a GVG, but the GVG really is a more efficient way of doing it.

misterfractal55834 wrote:
I noticed you didn't mention the classic VG. I bought one the other day at a head shop. Do you feels it's inadequate to these other methods?

Thank you, its on there now. If theres a thread based on just the classic I dont see it but I will add a link if it becomes available. I myself have no idea whether one is better than the other. i have heard the glass is better due to the fact the classic has a larger hole that the vapor goes through into the pipe.

I have no experience so sorry on that.

Cosmic_Reality
#28 Posted : 7/17/2012 10:15:56 PM

***Colony Wars***

Im doing a jimjam extraction, and I'll be smoking out of a Vaper genie glass bat. Would the obove advice work for me??? Like pre-heating, and not touching the glass etc.
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

anrchy
#29 Posted : 7/17/2012 11:11:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont see why not. The technique probably wont change depending on the type of material. Vaping temps I would believe would be the only thing that would requires any changes.

<---- No experience Smile

MelCat
#30 Posted : 7/18/2012 12:07:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No disrespect, but couldn't this information be added to the existing DMT Dosage Guide listed in my sig to cut down on redundancy? Or maybe change the title of this thread to the DMT Vaping Guide?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

anrchy
#31 Posted : 7/18/2012 2:58:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I could change it if that's what's requested. It would make sense as its more of a freebase vaporizing dosage guide. What do you guys recommend I change it too.

I do think however the guide in your sig is a little misinforming. 30-50mg for vaping freebase? That extremely high if you do it correctly, as you can see from the posts on this thread that many disagree with that amount. For newbs or experienced users.

Rob42oiam
#32 Posted : 7/26/2012 9:58:33 AM

Rob42o

i feel really stupid i've been overkilling myself alot apparently and i find it even sadder that my brother couldn't breakthrough on like 200mg+ he must of been burning it dam my brother wasting my spice Shocked but on another note i am going to hyperspace right now
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

anrchy
#33 Posted : 7/26/2012 11:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It definitely takes practice. What device r u currently using, you and your brother?

Korey
#34 Posted : 7/26/2012 11:30:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good information for newcomers, but do you guys really think that 45mg is considered "overkill", even in the GVG?

I'd just consider that a high dose, not quite overkill.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Rob42oiam
#35 Posted : 7/26/2012 11:33:23 AM

Rob42o

well i've just been using a regular bong. i tried in my chillum but it kind of melted and clogged it bad, although i gave my brother a .2\gram and idk what he smoked it out of but he said he seen stuff but he can't come close to describing a breakthrough dose so i think he wasted 200mg and theres prob some still stuck in his bowl ima tell him to try to smoke it.
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

anrchy
#36 Posted : 7/27/2012 3:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Korey wrote:
Good information for newcomers, but do you guys really think that 45mg is considered "overkill", even in the GVG?

I'd just consider that a high dose, not quite overkill.

Some members have described 45-50mg as black out dose in the GVG

kemekal
#37 Posted : 10/18/2012 2:05:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So what about people without scales? Is there a way to Guage what kind of dose they're trying to aim for?
And are the gvg/vg & sandwich method the only methods people have tried here? I know of "the machine".. But drilling through glass alone seems like more work than I'm trying to do for just vapor..

And is a torch lighter always recommended regardless of technique?

What about a plain olé Vaporizer? What temp would be recommended and how would one pack a bowl, persay.. Sandwich method again?

There are no efficient ghetto rigged ways out there that don't involve drilling through glass bottles?

These are just a couple questions I'm sure are out there..

And hell, I want to know too..

Global
#38 Posted : 10/18/2012 2:53:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I think it should be noted that even when smoked correctly, while 15mg may provide a mild experience on one occasion, it could be pretty deep and even a breakthrough on another occasion (particularly with those with a high sensitivity to DMT like myself). My point is to keep that "x factor" - that complete unknown variable (set of variables) that make the results incredibly unpredictable. I mean, it obviously doesn't just go with low doses. You can take 30mg on one day and then take it again on another day and get two experiences so incredibly different in character, quality and intensity that if you hadn't dosed yourself, you might not even believe it's the same drug.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

SnozzleBerry
#39 Posted : 10/18/2012 3:01:59 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

kemekal wrote:
So what about people without scales? Is there a way to Guage what kind of dose they're trying to aim for?

When I was using DMT regularly, I never weighed anything out. Just put in a small amount and smoalk 'til you don't exist was my approach.

kemekal wrote:
And are the gvg/vg & sandwich method the only methods people have tried here? I know of "the machine".. But drilling through glass alone seems like more work than I'm trying to do for just vapor..

Crack/meth pipe works just fine, but you need good technique:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
If you go with a meth pipe, there is a method that works great to avoid burning, but it is significantly trickier/harder than the vapor genie.

Essentially, you load the dmt into the meth bulb and using a torch lighter, begin to melt the dmt. In order to do this, ignite the lighter and move it towards and away from the bulb, the flame ideally should come short of ever making contact with the glass and the oscillations of near and far should be fairly smooth. As the bulb heats up, the dmt will liquefy and collect at the bottom of it.

Once all of the dmt is liquefied, you can hold the flame near the bulb for a slightly longer time and the liquid dmt will kick up plumes of vapor/smoke (depending on how close/how long you hold the lighter at this point). You don't want to start holding the lighter closer/longer until the dmt is liquefied and you are ready to begin inhaling it. As the liquid begins bubbling and plumes of vapor/smoke begin to appear, start inhaling gently and smoothly for as long as possible.

This method is greatly helped by having somewhere designated to put the hot pipe down, such as a plate, as the hot bulb will burn through/melt just about any fabric. I used to work the lighter for everyone I knew who wanted to dry dmt when I was using this method and there were no complaints of harsh vapors and the people who were trying it didn't have to worry about anything but inhaling, so an assistant may help while perfecting this method.

I had great success with this method for a good year before the GVG began to really get hyped and I purchased one. Hope that helps, should you find yourself relegated to meth pipes Smile

kemekal wrote:
And is a torch lighter always recommended regardless of technique?

No...don't need to light a bowl of changa with a torch necessarily, same with dmt/changa joints...but you can.

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

MindRider
#40 Posted : 10/18/2012 4:35:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

always used the sandwich method. I'm getting a VG this weekend. But still need some matter to fill it.

PREV1234NEXT»