We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Esoteric self-defense Options

lessless
#1 Posted : 7/5/2012 3:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomorrow I have smoked some changa, and it was most unusual and serious expirence that happened to me ever! Confused
Right after the took trip was breaked by some entities that wanted to get inside me and conquer my body. I spent 15 minutes (because it was with MAOI) fighting with them for my body.
It gone so dramatic that in one moment I even did not know am I human at all...
Lucky for me there is a technic that I haved learned from taoist spiritual master that can create a spheric structure around my body. Exactly that structure didn't allowed to pass em thru and to insult me after they understood that they wouldn't live in my body for me. So I stand the fight, but after that I was so exhausted that can't even roll tobacco by myself at least half an hour more.
What the f**k was that??

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/5/2012 3:37:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"tomorrow I have smoked" ? You mean yesterday?

Here's a great guide for preparing, dealing and integrating trips with negative entities:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._trips_.2F_Dark_entities

lessless
#3 Posted : 7/5/2012 5:49:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, you are right.
Wiki entry is really useful now I can estimate my expirience in proper way: i fought for my body and won, - thats mean a lot for me.
There are few positions that I can add to the list of how to stay on your own when dealing with dark entities:
1) Do not allow no one to enter your body for any reason
2) Remember you are a human in a human world, so that's you who is The Boss.

Also there really was a defender - a spirit that I met in one trip. Great.

But because of rapid attack I was unable to 'Command the entities to leave your presence. (takes confidence, and can be impossible if they were drawn to your fear in the first place...)'. Also can't even move my mouth, there were only enough power to concentrate on the structure... but now, when I play the events back, I remember that sacred alchemy taked place and I even cannot say that it was a 'personal' force that helped me to survive. This is not a joke because of they knew that I knew that about them, which was not quite good for them. Btw, now I'm confident that our president, preisdent of Ukraine is obsessed by them 200% (this is a real 'by the way'Pleased.
This returns me to the my previous trip with dmt crystals, when I discovered something like that: there was a feeling, that 'they' are aware of me because of aware of them and and I was clearly told that I should die before my next birthday if I do not leave the country.
If you is smiling now, than consider that: this february I killed two energy parasites above my very old relatives who were sucking thier life force. They both were over 80 and they were a couple: she died in march, he 10 days ago from now. Of course these means nothing. But a month ago I also had a lucid drema where UFO discovered me with friend because of we discovered them, and sent the impulse to elimnate us. Drool Like in that trip with crystals. I awoke in a sweat.
Wow. This monologue on 'broken english' helped me to remeber a lot of stuff. And that's really question 'Let it all go.' because only awareness helped to get me thru and I feel that this expirience will be completed only on condition that it will be completely present in my everyday life.

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 7/5/2012 6:00:34 PM
סנדלפון

Hello

jut curios how you were able to tell the spirits were trying to control you or attack you. How were you so sure they were not trying to heal you in some way?

Also just wondering, how do you know it is not just part of the normal DMT experience?
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

lessless
#5 Posted : 7/5/2012 6:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello thereSmile
Thank you for the questions, I will gladly answer them.
As I wrote I was unable to move even after 15 minutes after trip, and to act normally even after half of an hour ( like ride a bike ).
Quote:
But because of rapid attack I was unable to 'Command the entities to leave your presence. (takes confidence, and can be impossible if they were drawn to your fear in the first place...)'.
Attack began in about 3 seconds after the took, trip was completely broken when I noticed tentacle creeping up my belly: all visions have gone and everything what happened after tooked place on the energy level not on a mental one, but on the underlying one, which preceds emotions or body activity, the ultimately basic one.
I resisted using technique known as Gua Triagrams: the 4 sequences of symbols which effectivly forms a sphere around the body. Like put yourself in place of Tai Chi.

The were unable to get thru the boundaries of this sphere. But there were a moments about a fail.

In the second I knew that with a crystal clarity but not by deduction: thoughts can confirm or refuse this, because of our intelligence is the source of duality, isn't it?

Here a few positions that may clear the point:
1) they came from the other place
2) they were acting, not coming to speak or something
3) they were very, very hungry
4) they sought my body as a precious: the action was not about me, but about my body. Won't you feel when someone tries to hook up your girl? And whatever, but I am connected with my bodySmile) and I felt that with my body too.
5) they were aggressive and straightforward.

I will not judge about 'normal' or 'not normal', that happened, so it might be,
but it completly differs with what I consider standard expirience.

blue lunar night
#6 Posted : 7/5/2012 8:06:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That Gua-shield is a neat trick, lessless ! Cool
I don't have any techniques to share at this time, but I have been attacked... it is definitely a very shocking experience !

Looking at your list, my experience matches items # 1,2,4,5 - but not 3 (they were interested in manipulating & experimenting with my body but didn't seem 'hungry' for it)

I stayed in Peru for a month. The first, and most startling attack occurred at my 2nd ceremony.

It happened very soon after I drank, before the curandero & curandera started singing. Everybody else was still waiting for it to come on, but for me everything suddenly started buzzing and then a gang of shape-shifting entities descended from hyperspace and landed on and around me.

At first they took the form of psychedelic monkeys, as if to reassure me, and then started projecting colorful eye-candy patterns into my vision. But I suspected that this was a means of distracting me from whatever they were doing, so I rejected their candy visuals. Instantly the color drained from the visuals, into a sad grey. I felt from the entities a kind of embarrassed irritation, that their eye-candy had failed to captivate me.

So they turned mean, and now more distinctly insectoid.

I felt like they had me trapped in an electromagnetic cage, and were manipulating the electrical currents in my body. i didn't feel like they were trying to steal, or get inside my body though.

What really fucked with my head, was that at the time I could not determine their intent. I didn't know if I was being attacked, if i was being merely 'tested' or 'examined' by some alien biologists, or if i was possibly undergoing an intensely uncomfortable healing process with some rough-handed spirit helpers.

while it was happening, i falsely believed that the shamans knew exactly what was going on, that everybody else was experiencing the same thing, and that if i were to cry out for help, or beg the shaman to start singing -
(which i desperately wanted to do, knowing that the icaros would drive these creatures away - as they eventually did)
- then it would disturb the others and be a sign of weakness.

the next day, when i asked the shamans "were those entities the doctorcitos ('little doctors'Pleased?", Rosa burst out laughing at the absurdity of the question.
'i was worried about you. for about 20 minutes it seemed like you weren't breathing', Jorge said. Instantly I understood how deluded i had been to think that they were in control the entire time !

Looking back, i see that i felt a sense of 'normal order of procedure' being broken - as if these things had purposely muscled through a tight opening to get at me before the icaros would prevent their interference.

So after being less-ambiguously attacked by similar entities on another couple of occasions, I concluded that the event related above was also an assault.
I knew they weren't healing me, because they were very invasive and established no sense of trust.

Months later I realized that they were Archons, a deviant extra-terrestrial race described by the ancient Gnostics and more recently explained by John Lamb Lash. There is a whole story about their origins and role in planetary history that i won't go into here.

Archons come in a variety of forms, and I saw quite a few, including -
the monkey-type, with big googly eyes and a big psychotic grin,
the cyborg insectoid type,
the Draco type - arrogant, fiery, & haughty; eagles, serpents, jaguars, lions, who claim to be the true masters of the Earth, with humanity as their experiment... you know the story.
these showed me their 'accomplishments' in central and south america - the religions of human sacrifice, aesthetics of violence, pervasive (& petty) sorcery, etc.

before, i had conceived of archons as being immaterial mind parasites, who could infiltrate a person's psyche, but i never anticipated their ability to engage in such a visceral attack.

ultimately i have chosen to make this a healing and empowering experience, on the advice of a wise friend who told me that my warrior-self was being activated. i also feel better prepared to deal with similar attacks in the future.

i think this is a matter of extreme importance and every psychonaught should familiarize themselves with techniques to counteract these alarming situations !

lessless
#7 Posted : 7/6/2012 11:04:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, what you have wrote is kinda crossing with my expirience: it has a similar parts and different ones. Never thought that what had happened may find any respond or understanding.
Indeed it happened or even occured very fast, but my entities can't completly transfer in our reality: they was infiltrating from other space and the only chance to be or stay here was to obtain the body.
The music was playing from the phone '2007 & Amelia Panduro & Jose Campos & Milke Sinuiri - Icaro. Shamanic Songs' empowered and guided those entities, it was helping them, lucky It was possible to turn it off at the very beginning.
As for shaman powers - there were the main entity, which every other entity willed to settle in me: he was talking that he is the god, but he was not the god! I saw the Great Mother Aya, the spirit, in my first Ayahuasca trip - she was talking to me. They are the opposite ones. And I really belive that mesoamerican indians can do belive that entity and probably сonsider him a god, and even do a human sacrifices at his command. He pooped through my body. At this point I realized the seriousness of the situation and I have begun to emerge panic . At the end I wanted to take a shot of a shit, but it wasn't there, though I had fel one hundred percents how it came out from my body. I was feeling it till the end: my buddy brought me new underwear to change. Also he said that even he was about 5-7m fixing the bike he had feeled the vibe.
My personal opinion that there not much of shamans who can really control or rule those entities and provide real security.

Totally agree on warrior-self activation through this kind of challenge: gained skills and knowledge should be practiced and developed in an everydaylife, imho.

How much time it tooked for you to recover? I think that I will need about two weeks, at least my lungs doSmile)

lessless
#8 Posted : 7/8/2012 10:11:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acutally they hited me pretty fucking hard: just took acid blotter and realized how hard for me is to smoke dmt again.

tele
#9 Posted : 7/8/2012 1:15:02 PM
Explorer

Experiences like these require some balls and understanding that not everything in hyperspace should be accepted or just "going with the flow". In my experience there are also plenty of parasitic entities, too. I wonder what would happen(if anything) if one just allows them to "milk your soul"Surprised

blue lunar night
#10 Posted : 7/8/2012 1:59:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lessless, I think it was about a month or 2 before I was ready to drink Aya again.
And when I did, it was a 'normal' Aya experience (much to my relief).

However, these creatures did not try to take over my body...
if that were the case, my recovery time may have been longer.

I thought that maybe these entities were able to reach me because I was drinking very strong Aya in Peru; but your report is evidence that it can happen to anyone, anywhere.

Something about my experience that I forgot to add was the feelings of hate from these entities:
They attacked me with the most disgusting, corrosive, malevolent hatred I have ever felt in my life.
Spiteful, malicious, demonic hate, that seemed to take the form of an energetic net or grid, in which they tried to trap and oppress me.
It was like looking into the rotten face of Evil.

I've been giving more consideration to self-defense techniques... & hope to have some good ideas to share soon !

Eliyahu
#11 Posted : 7/8/2012 8:53:07 PM
סנדלפון

OK..So it definitely sounds like your being attacked IMO.

I have done several exorcisms and had extensive experience with battling these enemies of humanity during the course of my psychedelic travels.

I consider these dark entities to be spiritual predators. There are different levels of these predatory entities and they adhere to a strict hierarchy, according to my observations.

One thing I can tell you from direct experience that when it comes down to it there is no incantation or magic circle that can save you...at least I have never had luck using such traditional methods

There is only two techniques that I have found effective, one is INNER SILENCE..

SILENCE IS THE KEY.

To have absolute control over your internal thought process to the point where you can completely shut it off and allow yourself to simply exist.

When a human holds to inner silence that human then begins to send out a vibratory emanation that is so intense it affects dark entities in a disruptive and powerful way because it is opposite and counter to their own insidious vibration.

Also the way that dark forces manipulate their prey is by way of controlling the preys habitual thought processes.

I have noticed however that on DMT there is sometimes little that can be done in the face of a demonic attack ...because of its intensity, DMT seems to render the traveler more vulnerable than LSD for example...but on high doses of anything can render a person into a helpless victim of demonic attack...

The dark spirits have a huge advantage over humans because obviously the dark spirits are infinitely wiser and older than humans and are quite able to manipulate them readily.

This is why I would say that it is important for a psychedelic traveler to forge important alliances with "light entities" that are much more powerful than any dark entity...this way you can have something backing you up and you won't have to worry-

this trip report may have some relevance, it talks about a time when I was savagely attacked
by dark entities while on Ayahuasca...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=34081

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

blue lunar night
#12 Posted : 7/9/2012 1:51:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A powerful report, Eliyahu. Much of it paralleled my own experiences,
and provided me with some new ways of thinking about them.

i concur with the efficacy of silence.

a single 'om dum durgayei namaha' once extracted me from a tight spot,
but past a certain point mantra can lose its potency.

there were times in Peru when the icaros seemed like they were the only thing keeping the predators at bay,
but there were other times when it sounded like ritual killing music.

i agree that the hierarchical 'spiritual predators'/archons are enemies of humans,
and older than humans, but i'm not sure if they are wiser than humans (or at least the wisest 1% that humanity has to offer)...
insanely clever, successful in their niche, but wise ?

the Warao tribe call them the 'Scarlet Macaw People', who feed on human blood and employ dark shaman minions to keep them satiated.

not to get too off-topic...
but what do you think is the relationship between ayahuasca and these spiritual predators ?
i love aya, but the whole thing is fraught with the most deliciously excruciating ambiguity.

peter gorman unnervingly expresses this ambiguity in his memoir 'ayahuasca in my blood'.
if i may offer this brief excerpt:

Quote:
"It's your turn to work for me," she said.

It felt like the voice of ayahuasca, but I'd never heard her talk like that.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Bring me fresh meat," she said in a voice that echoed through the universe.

"What?"

"Bring me fresh meat!" She said it hungrily and I thought for an instant of my guests and thought at the same time that I was already bringing her fresh meat. As that thought formed, I thought "no," that I had never thought of my guests as fresh meat. I wouldn't bring them if I did. I brought them to make positive changes in their lives, to get healing, not to become fodder for some entity, no matter how powerful she was.

"I will never bring you fresh meat. These are my guests, and they are here for healing. They are not your meat."

"You don't know anything," she said in a surprisingly sad voice.

And then she was gone...

(p. 241)

Eliyahu
#13 Posted : 7/9/2012 6:15:49 AM
סנדלפון

Blue lunar night said:

Quote:
i agree that the hierarchical 'spiritual predators'/archons are enemies of humans,
and older than humans, but i'm not sure if they are wiser than humans (or at least the wisest 1% that humanity has to offer)...

Well wise may not be the word to use if your thinking of "wisdom" as meaning to make prudent and smart choices.. I mean wisdom as just straight up raw knowledge, I consider understanding or discernment to be higher forms of wisdom.. Not all the demons are smart but from what I have seen their master is brutally intelligent, the incarnation of evil genius and I recognize him/it for that. The Accuser is definitely the most worthy adversary imaginable IMO.

Just reminder that the following are just my personal theories..

I believe respecting and understanding your enemy is one of the first steps towards taking the advantage over them..

As far as Ayahuasca is concerned, I find it to be the most protective and benevolent ally I have ever known. I have witnessed that the dark spirits react to Ayahuasca in a very negative way, that is it frightens them to no end.. I have watched the Ayahuasca ally demolish evil spirits before....

Here is a thought about the peter gorman story, perhaps by "fresh meat" she meant she needed some demonic spirits to chew on.

The mescaline cactus ally, and the Ayahuasca Ally have shown me that they are part of a high class of Angelic spirits known as Seraphim, all psychedelic plant allies belong to this class. Sariphim are the angels that guard the path to the tree of life with the flaming swords that shine this way and that, that is to say the sword of the Seraphim flashes back and forth from judgement to mercy, (from bad trip to good trip.)

I intend to write a trip report soon explaining this connection in detail..I'll post a link here when it is finished.

One point of interest is that many people including the Peter Gorman story you mentioned describe the spirit of Ayahuasca as being feminine or being a woman, I personally have always seen a clearly masculine figure and heard a male voice, this voice and figure Identified itself to me as the spirit of Ayahuasca...not saying it isn't possible for the Ally to be both male and female I just think it's interesting I have never seen a female spirit on Ayahuasca..

scudge
#14 Posted : 7/9/2012 10:57:30 AM

ab intra

I've had sex with DMT many times, its strange you haven't experienced this, or had encounters with female entities.
Its in your head

Eliyahu
#15 Posted : 7/9/2012 4:18:10 PM
סנדלפון

I have encountered female entities just not for that.

I get enough sex in everyday life, don't need any in hyperspace.

Sting claims he was assaulted by amorous alligator beings on Ayhahuasca...
I thank god I have not taken that trip

Tek
#16 Posted : 7/9/2012 7:04:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
Blue lunar night said:

Quote:

Well wise may not be the word to use if your thinking of "wisdom" as meaning to make prudent and smart choices.. I mean wisdom as just straight up raw knowledge, I consider understanding or discernment to be higher forms of wisdom.. Not all the demons are smart but from what I have seen their master is brutally intelligent, the incarnation of evil genius and I recognize him/it for that. The Accuser is definitely the most worthy adversary imaginable IMO.

Just reminder that the following are just my personal theories..

I believe respecting and understanding your enemy is one of the first steps towards taking the advantage over them..

As far as Ayahuasca is concerned, I find it to be the most protective and benevolent ally I have ever known. I have witnessed that the dark spirits react to Ayahuasca in a very negative way, that is it frightens them to no end.. I have watched the Ayahuasca ally demolish evil spirits before....

Here is a thought about the peter gorman story, perhaps by "fresh meat" she meant she needed some demonic spirits to chew on.

The mescaline cactus ally, and the Ayahuasca Ally have shown me that they are part of a high class of Angelic spirits known as Seraphim, all psychedelic plant allies belong to this class. Sariphim are the angels that guard the path to the tree of life with the flaming swords that shine this way and that, that is to say the sword of the Seraphim flashes back and forth from judgement to mercy, (from bad trip to good trip.)

I intend to write a trip report soon explaining this connection in detail..I'll post a link here when it is finished.

One point of interest is that many people including the Peter Gorman story you mentioned describe the spirit of Ayahuasca as being feminine or being a woman, I personally have always seen a clearly masculine figure and heard a male voice, this voice and figure Identified itself to me as the spirit of Ayahuasca...not saying it isn't possible for the Ally to be both male and female I just think it's interesting I have never seen a female spirit on Ayahuasca..

Eli,

How many seraphim supposedly watch over the earth in your understanding? I resonate strongly with your interpretation of these being a type of higher order entities.

As you already know, I have a deep personal relationship with the mushroom ally. One time Teo took me and presented me to four other beings who looked just like he did. They had asked Teo if I was ready, but Teo said I was not yet (ready for what I do not know, they only said to 'go with them'Pleased. I somehow understood these others that he took me to are all my allies in some way... they seemed to be genuinely concerned for my growth and well-being. Yet Teo is the only one I have direct communication with.

Just curious about your insights, since you seem to have made multiple allies and I only have the one.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Eliyahu
#17 Posted : 7/10/2012 7:38:11 AM
סנדלפון

Tek wrote:

Quote:
Eli,

How many seraphim supposedly watch over the earth in your understanding? I resonate strongly with your interpretation of these being a type of higher order entities.

As you already know, I have a deep personal relationship with the mushroom ally. One time Teo took me and presented me to four other beings who looked just like he did. They had asked Teo if I was ready, but Teo said I was not yet (ready for what I do not know, they only said to 'go with them'Pleased. I somehow understood these others that he took me to are all my allies in some way... they seemed to be genuinely concerned for my growth and well-being. Yet Teo is the only one I have direct communication with.

Just curious about your insights, since you seem to have made multiple allies and I only have the one.

I have never been to good with numbers myself, just one of my weaknesses I suppose, but to tell you the truth I have not considered how many Seraphim there are, their may be answers in Kabalistic literature as to a specific number....I would assume that there are just as many seraphim as there are psychoactive plants and mushrooms. It may be worth while to mention that I have noticed different mushroom allies with different strains of mushrooms, for example South American, North American, Far Eastern etc.
However I do also believe that once you have made an alliance with one entity that it can "follow" you around to some capacity no matter what psychedelic you take. I believe there at least as many Seraphim as there are psychoactive plant molecules.

The way that I managed to get myself connected with the allies was because when I was very young a certain extremely powerful angel appeared to me while I was on a heavy LSD trip. This Angel taught me over the course of a few years how to stand my own against Demons and also introduced me to Yeshua. For me, Yeshua literally held the keys to the kingdom and helped me to gain acceptance from the Seraphim with the greatest of ease. Not trying to preach Christ, just speaking from my own personal experience.

Angels or Luminaries as I like to call them exist in extremely large numbers and I know that and there are several classifications of them, some of which are not known to man. In the Hebrew language the names of Angels serve as titles and/or there individual function, for example Raphael -literally means healer of God. Raziel means secret knowledge of God...the suffix EL is a Hebrew word for God, Michael (Mikayel) means "who is greater than god". The same thing is true with biblical patriarchs, Moses in Hebrew is Moshe which means to push or pull and Nathan means giver.

acacian
#18 Posted : 7/10/2012 11:23:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is just my opinion so don't take it as concrete truth obviously...i know the experiences are incredibly subjective..but i feel the entities - negative or positive vibed..are there to help you they're not your enemy. if you don't let them in thats when they can get a bit nasty. you shouldn't have to fight them off if you surrender to them in the first place .. the negative entities i've encountered have always been negative for a good reason. they are usually showing me something that i'm doing wrong in my life. if i ignore them i have a very hostile feeling experience, but if i pay my full attention to them, they usually end up showing me something incredibly important about my actions, and end up treating me with positivity if i listen to them and don't fight them .... 2c

Tek
#19 Posted : 7/10/2012 1:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
Tek wrote:

Quote:
Eli,

I have never been to good with numbers myself, just one of my weaknesses I suppose, but to tell you the truth I have not considered how many Seraphim there are, their may be answers in Kabalistic literature as to a specific number....I would assume that there are just as many seraphim as there are psychoactive plants and mushrooms. It may be worth while to mention that I have noticed different mushroom allies with different strains of mushrooms, for example South American, North American, Far Eastern etc.
However I do also believe that once you have made an alliance with one entity that it can "follow" you around to some capacity no matter what psychedelic you take. I believe there at least as many Seraphim as there are psychoactive plant molecules.

The way that I managed to get myself connected with the allies was because when I was very young a certain extremely powerful angel appeared to me while I was on a heavy LSD trip. This Angel taught me over the course of a few years how to stand my own against Demons and also introduced me to Yeshua. For me, Yeshua literally held the keys to the kingdom and helped me to gain acceptance from the Seraphim with the greatest of ease. Not trying to preach Christ, just speaking from my own personal experience.

Angels or Luminaries as I like to call them exist in extremely large numbers and I know that and there are several classifications of them, some of which are not known to man. In the Hebrew language the names of Angels serve as titles and/or there individual function, for example Raphael -literally means healer of God. Raziel means secret knowledge of God...the suffix EL is a Hebrew word for God, Michael (Mikayel) means "who is greater than god". The same thing is true with biblical patriarchs, Moses in Hebrew is Moshe which means to push or pull and Nathan means giver.

Thanks that summed it up for me nicely. What I was getting at was whether there was a corresponding number of angels listed in the literature and if we could compare that to the different types of psychactive plants and arrive at the same number it would add a bit of credibility (albeit, only a tiny bit) to the enigma that is the psychedelic experience. But you seem to feel as I do that there probably is one for each different type of plant.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

smilingblock
#20 Posted : 7/10/2012 7:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread. For what it's worth, here is the hierarchy or entities as related by Pablo Amaringo in one of his books "The Ayahuasca Visions of Pablo Amaring"

Pablo's spirit heirarchy

Serphim
Cherubim
Principalities
Thrones
Archangels
Angels
Archons
Sylphs
Dryads
Nymphs
Water Nymphs