We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

Infundibulum
#141 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:46:56 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

sockeye wrote:
Seems like lots of people experienced dmt through buying it from people who were selling it.

...which people possibly started extracting it if they liked the effects.

sockeye wrote:
Therefore whats so bad about selling it?

It is always risky to sell controlled substances no matter the substance. When it comes to dmt, it is inevitable that the more the people who sell it, the more dealers will be busted by police for selling dmt. Busting of more and more dmt dealers will put dmt in the radar of law enforcement officers. Which is not the case at the moment.

sockeye wrote:
Scared that dmt will come and get you at night awwwww, I'm scared lol. I have bought some and sold some and smoked some and guess what? Each time I smoked it, it was great personal experience. Do I buy into all this jargon about dmt elves coming to get me, no lol....

Yeah man, it is just a joke with all the karma and elves. Buuuuuut, the danger is always there. I hear that it is likely that people who sell dmt as well as other controlled substances on the street sometimes end up in places where other inmates like to perform sexual acts of questionable romance on them and pimp them around. If that danger does not overweight the potential benefits of selling illegal substances then I rest my case.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#142 Posted : 8/12/2009 2:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I extracted before I even came into contact with DMT. Best risk ever Smile

gammagore
#143 Posted : 8/12/2009 3:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only two people that i knew that sold DMT have either died or been locked up in "places where other inmates like to perform sexual acts of questionable romance on them and pimp them around".

Both of these people only dealt in psychedelics. Chances are that the loooong arm of the law will catch up with you.

DONT SELL DMT!!!

The Traveler
#144 Posted : 8/12/2009 9:46:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

sockeye wrote:
Scared that dmt will come and get you at night awwwww, I'm scared lol. I have bought some and sold some and smoked some and guess what? Each time I smoked it, it was great personal experience. Do I buy into all this jargon about dmt elves coming to get me, no lol....

I'm more scared about taking a journey and being kicked around in hyperspace for not showing enough respect to the spice. Whats in your heart comes out when you take a journey, weather you like it or not. If you sell DMT then you KNOW you are doing something bad and really, that will hunt you on your journeys.

So don't sell spice for both the law and spiritual reasons.

sockeye
#145 Posted : 8/12/2009 10:17:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Of course selling any type of drug is dangerous and I would never advocate selling any drug, plus who wants to end up in jail for selling dmt? But the reality is many people first came across it was from buying it from someone who was selling it. This behavior is punishable by law and should never ever be done......then again isn't giving away an illegal substance just as illegal?

obliguhl
#146 Posted : 8/12/2009 10:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it's illegal but propably not as illegal. But that's not really the point....the point is: DMT is such a beautiful thing we need to experience the transformation, the defragmentation...the news. It shall not be taken away from us! Selling makes ist all more easy for law enforcement officials. Please don't sell. Give away to close friends ...honor the spice..it shouldn't be reduced to a mere commodity by selling it!

It's THE gateway drug. Don't forget it.

sockeye
#147 Posted : 8/12/2009 10:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's the general consensus to not sell it, it's sacred. But the topic is " The Street value of DMT" not the sacredness of dmt and the reality is there are people who are foolish enough to sell it and it's our job to inform and educate these people.

hedcase
#148 Posted : 8/13/2009 12:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is how I see it.I was given DMT for the first time about 5 months ago..2 months later I did my first extraction, and have never sold a mg..given some, but never sold it.The fact that the main ingredient is still legal should be enough to want to keep it as low key as possible..In other words, direct those interested into extractingm and sharing with their friends..
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

۩
#149 Posted : 8/13/2009 12:41:31 PM

It's value: Infinite.

smokeydaze
#150 Posted : 8/13/2009 12:54:41 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

۩ wrote:

.. and I thought 400 a gram was expensive
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Infundibulum
#151 Posted : 8/13/2009 1:00:51 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

smokeydaze wrote:
۩ wrote:

I can almost see it happening..

(drug dealer): Yeah mate you know dmt basically has infinite value, so I charge you like 200 bucks, that's a pretty good deal if you ask me mate, consider how much you're saving if i had to charge you an infinite price...

(buyer): You convinced me, here's the 200

Very happy

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

۩
#152 Posted : 8/13/2009 1:01:47 PM

smokeydaze wrote:

You pay the spice for Life(times).

Aegle
#153 Posted : 8/13/2009 1:20:19 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I don't understand how people can bring money into the equation with spice, try to grow your own or extract your own. Intention is everything.......Wink

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

soulfood
#154 Posted : 8/13/2009 2:25:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've never actually been offered DMT at all. I'm waiting for the day it happens so I can say "yeah, let's have a look at it... how much?... No offense yeah... but I can get 10 times as much for that price... and it would actually look like DMT as well... see ya!"

It's really laughable when you think about it.

acolon_5
#155 Posted : 8/13/2009 3:16:24 PM

The Great Namah

sockeye wrote:
......then again isn't giving away an illegal substance just as illegal?

Yes, actually where I live it is 100% as illegal and carries the same charges. HOWEVER, giving it away to a few CLOSE friends and selling it at a festival (let's say for example) or litterally on the street along with weed carry two very different risk factors.

A few close friends usually means that you trust these people, you know them, you know how they will react to certian things. You maybe even have already shared your spice with them and both blasted off to hyperspace together. Chances of LEO swooping down and busting you is pretty small, almost insignificant.

Selling (or even giving away) at a festival is rather risky. Selling DMT on the street (along with or without selling other drugs) is HIGHLY risky. It doesn't even have to be selling to an undercover, or being spotted making a sale, if someone smokes up in the car on the way home (don't think no one has ever done this), or smokes spice in other dangerous situations and an serious accident occurs it could be your ass they come looking for... If someone has a REALLY bad reaction, or gives it to an underage person and THEY have a bad reaction and call 911, they are probably going to be pressured to tell who sold them this strange and dangerous drug....

The main point I think a lot people are trying to make is:

1) DMT is not for EVERYONE
2) Selling DMT carries multiple risks, and most of us are not willing to risk it
3) Sharing your Spice with another person usually makes people feel good. They (I) feel that it is sharing a precious gift, not just sharing some drugs.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#156 Posted : 8/13/2009 6:14:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I also think we agreed at some point that discussion of prices especially street prices (although I don't think dmt will ever be a 'street' drug) is not something we want to do here. Its not appropriate for an online web forum.

acolon_5
#157 Posted : 8/13/2009 6:23:02 PM

The Great Namah

^ We did.

You are 100% correct. I ask that all members who have posted prices in this thread to please remove them from thier posts. While we encourage open discussion on this forum I think that restricting certian topics is for the good of this forum.

I do NOT want some overeager DEA agent to bust some guy and claim that he just conficated over $40,000 of DMT from some poor guy who had 4-5 grams on him....using this thread as his price guide. If you don't think it happens you are wrong. Operation Web Tryp used online drug forum posts as evidence in court.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

hedcase
#158 Posted : 8/14/2009 1:32:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I've never actually been offered DMT at all. I'm waiting for the day it happens so I can say "yeah, let's have a look at it... how much?... No offense yeah... but I can get 10 times as much for that price... and it would actually look like DMT as well... see ya!"

It's really laughable when you think about it.

Exactly!The difference from my 1st and 3rd extraction is amazing!I can imagine the orange crap on the street!
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

ohayoco
#159 Posted : 10/22/2009 2:26:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently bumped into some really nice guys at a party who were raving about DMT because they'd only just discovered it. They told me they bought it for £130 a gram! I told them them that it cost less than £20 a gram to make themselves, and that it was sacred so should never be sold anyway.

Then they pointed out the guy who sold them it. Their dealer was actually your typical traveller/trancer- white with suntan, skinny, dreads down his back, sleeveless brown T with some sort of tribal pattern on it, baggy shorts and fat trainers. What I call a 'fake hippy'. Why fake? Because what kind of person makes something sacred quickly themselves, then sells it on for 650% or more than what it cost to make? Not much love in that act. Also, they said their spice was orange, so I guess most probably dirty. I bet that dealer felt so smug for conning those nice guys like that while he was stirring up his next potion in his bedroom. I imagine him right now at a rave in a national forest, killing the trees by trampling their roots, throwing his litter all over the place, and looking for a girl to daterape with GBL. :evil:

They were so grateful to be told about Nexus, so I hope they've joined and extracted for themselves by now. It made me really happy to introduce them to the Nexus and free them from that dealer. Smile

The best way to combat the profiteers (and therefore also the attention of the authorities) is to undermine their market by telling everyone who ever mentions DMT about how they can make it themselves for only 15% of the street price with the help of the Nexus.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Jorkest
#160 Posted : 10/22/2009 3:01:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

amen ohayoca! genius!
it's a sound

«PREV678910NEXT»