We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Surreality: Lasting entheogenic effects in everyday life Options

nicechrisman
#21 Posted : 8/7/2012 5:00:13 AM

Kin

I used to take my fair share of LSD back in the 90's when it was common, inexpensive and strong.

I definitely get wavy vision and stuff sometimes, and really space out when strobing light effects happen and stuff sometimes. It's pretty cool for the most part really.

That would be a little disconcerting to see items turn into animals and stuff, but I suppose that's how a shaman sees the world. Gotta learn to accept it and enjoy the positive aspects of it.
Nagdeo

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mew
#22 Posted : 8/7/2012 7:10:50 AM

huachumancer

it definitely diminished 99% after 2-3 weeks of an entheogenic dose, and yes i think its seeing more than seeing an illusion.

nicechrisman
#23 Posted : 8/7/2012 2:27:15 PM

Kin

Maybe it's seeing through the illusion
Nagdeo

mew
#24 Posted : 8/8/2012 1:08:52 AM

huachumancer

thats how i understand it

SpartanII
#25 Posted : 12/22/2012 6:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you're simply experiencing new perceptions, and not any kind of "disorder".

I've heard that the difference between a shaman and an insane person is that an insane person becomes too attached to these new perceptions (or in Western terms- "Hallucinations"Pleased, while a shaman stays detached and integrates them into his/her consciousness.

deadhead4eva
#26 Posted : 12/25/2012 4:53:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I was younger I used LSD everyday for over a year. When I quit I had flashbacks for about 6 months afterwards. I could simply look at something for a few seconds and it would start to move then hallucinations would melt inside of it. This for the most part was pretty distracting. It's slowly begin to dissipate and then was almost unnoticeable. Since then I've used various other ethenogens including DMT. After a very heavy night of dmt use I may have intense flashbacks for the entire next day that could continue on for 2 to 3 days. All in all I would say that is the effects are not permanent. It is possible for me to access the states now freely at will. If I try to go into a trance state with it sometimes it is hard to slow the visuals down but if I get up and move around they end pretty much instantaneously.
Everything written here is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

PREV12