We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Personal DMT inspired Art by: Modsquad09 Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 1/29/2009 6:42:29 PM

mods

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 1/29/2009 7:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

damn dude..those are sick!! i really like your style you have!
it's a sound

shoe
#3 Posted : 1/29/2009 9:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yea, I agree!

absoloutely awesome. Although personally I prefer the lighter ones, and the straight up one of the joker. (not just because he plays an awesome charater VERY well, but because of your take on him)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

modsquad09
#4 Posted : 1/30/2009 12:57:03 AM

mods

Thanks guys!
I was thinking of painting obama just cause i know someone will buy it, any ideas?
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

11:11
#5 Posted : 1/31/2009 7:34:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome art man! About the Obama one, you should draw him sucking the blood out of America with a massive syringe and then putting it into a skull and drinking it while giving a Nazi salute to a flaming swastika. Because that's basically what he will be doing in the end. Sorry, I hate Obama, I think he's the antichrist. But I love your art!
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 1/31/2009 6:23:56 PM

mods

11:11 wrote:
Awesome art man! About the Obama one, you should draw him sucking the blood out of America with a massive syringe and then putting it into a skull and drinking it while giving a Nazi salute to a flaming swastika. Because that's basically what he will be doing in the end. Sorry, I hate Obama, I think he's the antichrist. But I love your art!

Thanks alot for the compliments man, i really appreciate it!

haha word dude im totally with you.

My friend told me i should make two versions, cause i know some douche bag will buy the "good" obama, and the evil obama for the awaken.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

11:11
#7 Posted : 2/3/2009 9:58:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hah right on yeah man no problem with doing that. And yeah, love to see any art this community produces, if you have anymore I'm sure we'd all like to check it out too.
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

ComaProphet
#8 Posted : 2/9/2009 10:00:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome art man!

Keep it up, can't wait to see more.
Meditation to cure Depression.

What It Will Do for You

This meditation totally recharges you.
It is an antidote to depression. It builds a new system, gives you the capacity and caliber to deal with life, and gives you a direct relationship with your pranic body.
How to Do It
Sit with a straight spine in easy pose. Arms are extended straight out in front of you, parallel to the ground. Close your right hand into a fist. Wrap your left fingers around it. The bases of the palms touch. The thumbs are close together and are pulled straight up. The eyes are focused on the thumbs.
Now inhale for 5 seconds (do not hold the breath in); exhale for 5 seconds; hold the breath out for 15 seconds. Continue.
Start with 3 - 5 minutes and work up to 11 minutes. Build up the time slowly.
In time, you can work up to holding the breath out for 1 full minute.