We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
MDMA vs natural psychs? Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 7/4/2012 12:35:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

People mention mescaline a lot when this comes up..but remember there are othe phen analogues in cacti as well..some more closely related to MDMA than mescaline.

Ralph Metzner once said in a talk also, that he found low dose peyote to be a good MDMA replacement.

Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#22 Posted : 7/4/2012 1:04:18 PM

Not I

Orion wrote:

The thing I like best about it is the assurance of a good time Pleased Not something I've experienced lately with psychedelics.

300mgs or less of mescaline and I pretty much guarantee that you have a great time unless outside circumstances intervene.

To be completely honest. The 8-10 times I've done Molly I've gotten sick and then had a clenching jaw. Yes I had some euphoria, but man it pales in comparison to mescaline. Mescaline is just damn near perfect...for an up and about psychedelic drug. It's right there with LSD and I wouldn't even try to pick a favorite. They are both just perfect the way they are IMHO.

I guess the only reason I'd consider taking MDMA over Mescaline is if I just didn't have 12 hours to set aside, but then if I didn't have 12 hours I probably wouldn't be doing any psychedelic.

Peace.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

christian
#23 Posted : 7/4/2012 1:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I have been able to reproduce an MDMA like(but better) experience with some good quality cacao and a little bit of caapi.

Fascinating Jamie.

What amounts of quality cacao are we talking about. Do you mean raw cacao? This is of interest because it's legal as is caapi.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

mew
#24 Posted : 7/4/2012 6:28:53 PM

huachumancer

benzyme is on the money

and as far as toxicity, dont worry be happy

i ate 5 grams of mesc hcl in a week no negative affects were known

Korey
#25 Posted : 7/7/2012 6:17:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA is a special compound, I think it's use as a potential catalyst for introspection is underestimated and even ignored by many. I can go VERY deep with solely MDMA, if I allow myself to enter a trance like state and meditate on MDMA, the experience is quite deep and rewarding. Also, some people like to demonize MDMA due to possible neurotoxicity, but I don't see anything wrong with having an MDMA experience once or twice a year if the individual uses the drug wisely.

β€œMDMA, it was beginning to be apparent, could be all things to all people.”
β€œThe most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

benzyme
#26 Posted : 7/7/2012 6:51:11 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

no doubt MDMA can be a useful tool, and may even be a deep experience in some aspects.
mescaline just happens to be an even deeper, enriching experience. many feel the same way.
just one of the cases where a naturally-found compound happens to offer more to the user.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

jamie
#27 Posted : 7/7/2012 7:03:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what about lophophorine?
Long live the unwoke.

benzyme
#28 Posted : 7/7/2012 7:05:42 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

can't comment on that, not sure if I've ever had it.
how's that one? based on the name, i assume it's from l.williamsii
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

christian
#29 Posted : 7/7/2012 8:40:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Korey wrote:
MDMA is a special compound, I think it's use as a potential catalyst for introspection is underestimated and even ignored by many.

Research seems to agree with that notion. It has been used sucessfully to treat PTSD, and probably has advantages over Mescaline. It's probably easier to work with, dose, and a damn site shorter duration, and is not a tough trip. Neurotoxicity is not really an issue the way it is used and even if it was, the potential benefits are in it's favour.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

benzyme
#30 Posted : 7/7/2012 3:12:39 PM

analytical chemist

MDMA certainly has a higher potential for abuse

soulfood
#31 Posted : 7/7/2012 3:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Just making sure I can read this chart correctly.

LSD is 0.001 at an active dose whereas 1 is the lethal dose?

benzyme
#32 Posted : 7/7/2012 3:24:28 PM

analytical chemist

it's a ratio, active dose to lethal dose, which basically illustrates the margin between an active dose and a lethal dose

soulfood
#33 Posted : 7/7/2012 4:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

So LSD 0.001:1?

jamie
#34 Posted : 7/7/2012 9:15:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
can't comment on that, not sure if I've ever had it.
how's that one? based on the name, i assume it's from l.williamsii

Yeah it is an alkaloid in peyote..have not looked it up in a while but I think it is a phen precurser?..or maybe it is a phen..

I remember reading that shulgin found it to be empathogenic.
Long live the unwoke.

Korey
#35 Posted : 7/7/2012 9:39:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
no doubt MDMA can be a useful tool, and may even be a deep experience in some aspects.
mescaline just happens to be an even deeper, enriching experience. many feel the same way.
just one of the cases where a naturally-found compound happens to offer more to the user.

Well I agree, I was just saying I think MDMA can be underestimated sometimes. Smile
β€œThe most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Ice House
#36 Posted : 7/7/2012 11:46:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Just a quick 2cents here. MDA has now all but replaced MDMA in my tribe. It just has a better more natural feel.

It comes from safrol wich, (chems correct me if I am wrong), comes from the sassafrass tree.

MDA is created through a very simple two step process. The color of the powder is an earthy brown color and the potency is amazing. I like the fact that, as a former meth adict, I dont get a speedy feeling from MDA.

MDA=floating on pink fluffy clouds that contain 100% love!

Is MDA a natural psych?

I highly reccomend it if you can get a hold of it.

MDA and Mushrooms......WoW!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

PREV12