We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Who had telepathic communication with other humans on DMT? Options

RoGu3
#21 Posted : 6/29/2012 2:27:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well yes I have experienced telepathy many times. The very first experience I had with it was when I was sleep deprived with a couple friends. I started rapping in my head "I'm fresher than everlasting gobstoppers" one of my friends then stopped me and asked "were you just thinking you're fresher than everlasting gobstoppers?" Lol I've become used to it im highly telepathic. I also project like crazy but when i quiet my mind i hear others thoughts clearer. I also share streams of my dreams with people. Some people just trip out to the places I can take them in the imagination.

I once showed one of my friends I could do it by touching his forehead right on his third eye and at that moment it was like thunder went off in my head and I believe i saw his anscestors in a forest fighting a sabre tooth tiger while it was raining. and he told me he experienced the same exact thing. It was very fast.

I don't talk about it really because its kinda weird haha but I've learned to control it somewhat. I also have experienced what i can only describe as a soul merging which was not only telepathy but full telempathy.
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ntwhtyouknw
#22 Posted : 6/29/2012 2:40:13 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Telempathy? , I think I just got the shivers..
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Jerzeecanuck
#23 Posted : 6/29/2012 2:41:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 wrote:

I don't talk about it really because its kinda weird haha but I've learned to control it somewhat. I also have experienced what i can only describe as a soul merging which was not only telepathy but full telempathy.

Now that's what I am talking about! What technique did you use in order to control it? I have a problem NOT projecting my thoughts on others. Sometimes I don't want people to know what I am thinking.

P.S. I don't know if you will make it in the rap game. Stop

Big grin
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

RoGu3
#24 Posted : 6/29/2012 3:15:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would suggest meditation my good sir. Lots and lots of it. If you are patient you will reap many benefits Smile

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

autumnsphere
#25 Posted : 6/29/2012 12:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jerzeecanuck wrote:
Very awesome experiences! Seems like telepathy is just the tip of the iceberg. More like receiving and transmitting brain waves. Almost like doing a Vulcan mind melt. Allowing multiple minds to act at one. Maybe this is how mankind survived in early history. Hunting while on mushrooms allowed a tribe to become extremely efficient.

Wow, imagine if the whole human population took dmt or mushrooms all at once!

Hahahaha, great insights! You are not the only one who dreams of a DMT humanity, there are many, many of us... We just need to think of a way to "poison" the water all across the globe... Razz

autumnsphere
#26 Posted : 6/29/2012 12:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:

OMG, my new favorite word! You guys rock. Big grin

I'll reply to the deeper philosophical questions later, now I'm too silly. Smile

Jerzeecanuck
#27 Posted : 6/29/2012 12:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

autumnsphere wrote:
ntwhtyouknw wrote:

OMG, my new favorite word! You guys rock. Big grin

I'll reply to the deeper philosophical questions later, now I'm too silly. Smile

That is an awesome word. Feel free to share any "telempathic" expeeriences, autumsphere!

I had a experience like that when myself and my copilot was on jurema. He told me he experienced total 360 degree vision around his body. The cool thing was that I felt his being split off into three separate directions. I felt his fear/amazement at the time it happened. When he came back into one being he told me what just happened to him. But I already knew. Big grin
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

WJLIII3
#28 Posted : 6/30/2012 2:53:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jerzeecanuck wrote:
This thread isn't about what you think telepathy is. I created it so people could share their telepathic/empathic experiences. No need to argue about what you think telepathy is. Just discuss about what you experienced in your journey. I am eager to know if anyone had a mass experience with several people at the same time. Perhaps in a ceremony of some sort.

Thanks for staying on topic.

Peace!

Well, I was at Hempfest '10 in Boston, and all at once, without a word, everyone started flipping off the band, a crappy Rage cover band.

Jerzeecanuck
#29 Posted : 6/30/2012 10:23:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WJLIII3 wrote:
Jerzeecanuck wrote:
This thread isn't about what you think telepathy is. I created it so people could share their telepathic/empathic experiences. No need to argue about what you think telepathy is. Just discuss about what you experienced in your journey. I am eager to know if anyone had a mass experience with several people at the same time. Perhaps in a ceremony of some sort.

Thanks for staying on topic.

Peace!

Well, I was at Hempfest '10 in Boston, and all at once, without a word, everyone started flipping off the band, a crappy Rage cover band.

That's interesting. Since it was Hempfest I am sure everyone's consciousness was extremely elevated! Wink
I wonder who was the one that initiated the thought to flip them off?

Synergy
#30 Posted : 6/30/2012 12:29:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I've taken this very far but it was on a lot of clean LSD. Me and a few buddies of mine used to munch high doses together a good bit and had some wild experiences, but there was one night that probably topped all. One was about to move away for 8 months and it was the last night we were gonna get to chill so I got some strong white on white blotter and we decided to munch 8 of them. It was actually me, my girlfriend at the time, my best friend, his girlfriend, and the friend that was moving.

I told everyone about a sick hotel suite that I knew of if everyone had like $40 or so and wanted to throw down. After describing the suite they all decided to go. The rooms were huge and in the main room there was a hot tub in the very middle of the room (it's gigantic and has green lights shining down on it and the green marble stairs. There's also other green lights above everything that you can turn on if you turn off the others). We dosed as we got there.

Anyways at T + 00:30:00 it all just hit like a ton of bricks and we all got a little cosmic smackdown. It hit me before anyone else and I started to wonder as I was coming up if I had given everyone too much. I could tell everyone was completely lost in their head and this new space. My best friend's girlfriend was in the hot tub and I was looking around the room from a bed when our eyes met from pretty far away.

All of the sudden I got tunnel vision and everything was blurry except for this portal like connection between her mind and mine. I could feel what she was feeling, I could tell exactly what she was currently thinking, word for word. So much information was conveyed in such a short period of time. I was calling it hyperspeed telepathic communication but it was even more than that when it happened with her.

Feelings were felt and I could empathize even though I disagreed with some of what she was thinking. I knew the whole time that she was knowing word for word my thoughts and feelings as well. It was really awkward because this chick was smoking hot and both of our long term relationships were in turmoil around this time but it was my best friend's girl. I just thought it was weird how out of everyone in the room this has happened with her. Anyways I have no idea how long it lasted but when it stopped and there was no more tunnel vision I felt like I'd been hurdled back into the room and reality and my eyes were watering. I had no idea anything like this was possible.

I look over at her to try to get an indication of wether I'm tripping so hard I just imagined all that or if she got it all too. She looks in shock. As soon as she sees me she gets out of the hot tub and goes into the bathroom. Me and my best friend are really close. I look over at him and he looks at me and says "what's up man?" I guess because of the look on my face. I go over and sit down on the opposite side of the table he's sitting at. Im still trying to take it all in when I look up at my boy and when our eyes met it started to happen with him.

Not as intense as with her, as in I didn't really feel exactly what he was feeling like I was experiencing a piece of his conciousness all of the time, but we were still communicating thoughts at the same time back and forth at hyper speed. It seemed like concentrating on the other person's eyes made the connection even stronger. Like they were some kind of gateway. We both said "no way" and verbalized certain thoughts we had communicated so we could make sure we were on the same page. But verbalizing it got completely annoying, as we could easily transfer much more thought without speaking and at a much much higher speed. It dawned on us how ridiculous language seemed when in this state.

I realize he knows all of what I'm thinking about what all just happened with his girl. I could remember it all in great detail at that moment, but some of it has faded since. Some of it had sexual undertones and he knew I was thinking this and out loud said "Are you really tripping that hard? You're having delusions that my girl has somehow been thinking about shit like that?". I was like "I didn't say anything like that". He says "You didn't have to, stop playing stupid". I said "Ok so obviously were communicating on another level. What makes you think at least that didn't happen a minute ago withe her" ?

He says "No shit about the different levels but you know that some of what you're thinking about whatever you think happened between you two is fucked up." I was like "Look man just talk to her when she comes out and ask her." He laughs and continues on suggesting how I'm being delusional. My girl has been listening to this convo and is completely out of the loop, not understanding what's going on and not experiencing telepathy yet, but hearing my boy talk out loud about all this and starts crying. Our friend who is moving isnt experiencing the telepathy yet either. He's finding all of this comical and cant stop laughing hysterically. Everything is extremely chaotic at this point. The vibe, the visuals, the telepathy, synesthesia, the crying, the laughing, my boy cussing me out mentally...

I go to comfort my girl and his girl comes out of the bathroom. He immediately says something like "B (that's me) seems to think some crazy mental shit happened between you all and whatnot....and some of it's fucked up." She says "I don't know what you're talking about". I'm in shock and he's continuing to say how I'm tripping so hard I'm delusional. I know exactly what happened and I'm getting frustrated that this chick is making me look stupid, even if it is because she thinks I told him every bit of what happened and isn't aware we're communicating telepathically.

After she denies experiencing anything a couple times I say "Really? You're gonna sit here and try to make me look stupid like that?" She finally says "Ok ok so something happened but I couldn't control any of it and I couldn't describe it all if I tried". I look up and see the shocked look up on my buddy's face. Him and his girl start getting the telepathy thing going. He knows about some messed up feelings and thoughts expressed by his girl.... and this is probably the most awkward, fucked up moment of my life. Me and my boy talk and decide this stuff is so insanely intense and profound that we aren't gonna let anything like that mess up the night.

We all lay down around the room (which doesn't even appear to be an earthly room anymore) and put on some good music. We're pretty much immobile. I'm on a bed holding my girl at the time, her thoughts start flooding my mind and all of the sudden she is aware of mine as well. She looks at me with the most astonished look I've ever seen from her. Me and my best friend decide to eat two more doses. Somewhere along the line I start to realize I'm communicating with my girl and my best friend now at the same time. Somewhere a little further down the line I'm communicating with everyone in the room and so is everyone else. We verbalized things a couple times because a few can't even believe what's going on is actually happening. I didn't even have to look at anyone.

At the peak of it, all five of us were feeling what each other were feeling, experiencing synesthesia, and knowing everyone's thoughts as quickly as they thought them. By the end of the trip (which didnt come about for a while btw) I felt like I'd known everyone in that room since childhood or before. Better than anyone in my life really. I've had a few telepathic experiences but that one and with that many people and the intensity of all that, not even including what happened between me and my best friend's girl..probably takes the cake. All of our perspectives changed on a lot of things that night.

[ Disclaimer: If you can think of ANYTHING that could make things weird or awkward or even change relationships of who you're dosing with by dosing high with them, I recommend you think hard about that environment or taking that many doses. I didn't expect what happened but it did make thing a little weird for a while. I could see how that could mess up weak relationships. ]

Jerzeecanuck
#31 Posted : 6/30/2012 7:12:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Synergy wrote:

[ Disclaimer: If you can think of ANYTHING that could make things weird or awkward or even change relationships of who you're dosing with by dosing high with them, I recommend you think hard about that environment or taking that many doses. I didn't expect what happened but it did make thing a little weird for a while. I could see how that could mess up weak relationships. ]

Thank you for sharing such a detailed experience! That took alot of courage. To take that much acid and to admit what happened to your best friends woman. I hope you are still best friends with him btw.

I believe McKenna mentioned once that this is how man evolved. Low doses of psychedelics made man more aware of his surroundings. Medium doses made man procreate more. High doses allowed man to connect with other beings in the most intimate level.

Your disclaimer at the end is outstanding advice. I will definitely choice carefully who I dose high with.

Eliyahu
#32 Posted : 6/30/2012 7:16:20 PM
סנדלפון

AHHHH sweet telepathy,

I like to play a little game while tripping....works especially when on mescaline, LSD or both...

Both people in the same room have their eyes closed....it's pre decided which person will be the one to open their eyes first. The other person has no idea when the person that will open their eyes is going to do so.. The idea is to open your eyes at the exact same time even though one of you has no idea exactly when the other one will open their eyes....

Kinda strange to explain hopefully it makes sense....
How it works is one person can see the other ones eyes open inside their head.

Also I would highly suggest ordering a psychic test deck, the one like on the original ghost busters movie........A real good one you can't see through the back of... You can practice with it..

There is actually this rich skeptic guy that has been offering 1, million dollars to anyone that can prove psychic ability exists for years now and no one has been able to claim the money.

....I have always wanted to get good and then take that fools money,,,just haven't gotten reliable and consistent result yet..

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Jerzeecanuck
#33 Posted : 6/30/2012 7:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

AHHHH sweet telepathy,

I like to play a little game while tripping....works especially when on mescaline, LSD or both...

Both people in the same room have their eyes closed....it's pre decided which person will be the one to open their eyes first. The other person has no idea when the person that will open their eyes is going to do so.. The idea is to open your eyes at the exact same time even though one of you has no idea exactly when the other one will open their eyes....

Kinda strange to explain hopefully it makes sense....
How it works is one person can see the other ones eyes open inside their head.

Also I would highly suggest ordering a psychic test deck, the one like on the original ghost busters movie........A real good one you can't see through the back of... You can practice with it..

There is actually this rich skeptic guy that has been offering 1, million dollars to anyone that can prove psychic ability exists for years now and no one has been able to claim the money.

....I have always wanted to get good and then take that fools money,,,just haven't gotten reliable and consistent result yet..

I used to play that same "closed eye" game with my babies momma. But we weren't on any drugs at all. We got somewhat good at it because we could feel when it would happen.

Yo, we should practice and we can split the million bucks!

christian
#34 Posted : 6/30/2012 9:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ayanami_rei13 wrote:
the spanish stole the aztecs gold... but there was something more valuabe than gold
that was the real treasurethat money will never know.

Th Spanish were ignorant fools. They thought they were a superior race and destroyed as much of the Indian Culture as possible. I guess their search for "El Dorado" was most likely misguided. You can bet your bottom dollar that the natives were talking about awesome Psychadelic trip visions, (rather than a physical gold laden place), which is where their true riches resided.Drool
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

christian
#35 Posted : 6/30/2012 9:57:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wut?
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Synergy
#36 Posted : 6/30/2012 10:14:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I already know that anyone has the ability to have an extremely deep and profound telepathic experience under the right circumstances. However, I would imagine that those who have much experience with high doses, very strong psychedelics, or accessing parts of the brain that we can't under normal circumstances would be able to channel this and form the baseline telepathic connection easier. Although anyone can hone this skill once they've had a single experience. If you take the right dose of the right thing in the right setting, you won't have to try. You'll have no choice in the matter really. It's the in between doses where learning to better channel it comes in handy.

I say this because when it has happened with me in group settings, I usually connect with whoever in the group seems to be the most open minded, whoever has the most experience with large doses, or who has had previous telepathic experiences in the past before I'll be able to connect with anyone else in the group. Once the connection is made it's a sure thing that I'll know that person better than I ever could have without dosing with them. Meaning I'll understand things I probably would have never even been told about them otherwise. It really is a beautiful thing when it occurs. I try hard not to "will it to happen" when it isn't and just let it happen if it's going to. I'd be really interested to see how a bunch of experienced Nexians or like minded people would interact this way.

Jerzee: I believe McKenna is spot on with that. I would just advise anyone going that route to make sure they're ready for anything that could come of getting to know those around you on that intimate level. Not that you can really be truly ready...but at least consider the possibilities (we don't even know them all). I'm continuously amazed by the possibilities that I had previously viewed as impossible before they happened under a heavy dose.

Eliyahu
#37 Posted : 6/30/2012 10:39:12 PM
סנדלפון

The million dollar challenge

http://en.wikipedia.org/...i_Educational_Foundation

I don't care if it's a 50/50 split, right now I would be happy with 100 bucks

Smile

I'll be waiting for your PM, letting me know that you won....

Good luck and Godspeed jerzee!

Laughing

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Jerzeecanuck
#38 Posted : 7/1/2012 8:24:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Synergy wrote:

I'd be really interested to see how a bunch of experienced Nexians or like minded people would interact this way.

Now that's an idea! A spiritual retreat for Nexians. I am sure that would be a very profound experience.

Synergy wrote:

Jerzee: I believe McKenna is spot on with that. I would just advise anyone going that route to make sure they're ready for anything that could come of getting to know those around you on that intimate level. Not that you can really be truly ready...but at least consider the possibilities (we don't even know them all). I'm continuously amazed by the possibilities that I had previously viewed as impossible before they happened under a heavy dose.

I totally agree with doing some preparation before taking heroic doses. I feel the human brain needs exercising just like a muscle. Trying to bench press 400lbs before even attempting to do 135lbs is just asking for it. Sure it can be done, but what kind of condition would a person be in if they did it?

I am also amazed by the impossible possibilities that become reality. I try not to be because if I become too fixated on one, then I will miss out on the infinite ones waiting to happen (or maybe they already did happen)!

RoGu3
#39 Posted : 7/1/2012 3:15:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To synergy: Yes staring into ones eyes really is the answer. It is a gateway into their consciousness. With my telempathic experience I felt some very similar things. It created a tunnel vision so strong that all i could see was the person and everything around him was like a bright white and bluish light, I looked into his eyes and I saw his face start to change into an old mans, another lifetime of his, then I saw a younger Hispanic man then his face changed into mine and thats when tears started running down his face. The same happened to me and i really can't explain what i felt other than it was crazy.

And it was a mash up of our emotions colliding and meshing with eachothers, we knew what we were thinking but it was beyond words, Aw were communicating on a soul level with emotions and I just knew things about him that i felt like I was given a gift to see gods perspective of him but on the other side, I was given a great deal of responsiblility for being able to do that. I know I'm the healer type, so I could never hurt someone like that, let alone a friend. It's like knowing their pain and all the bad things they've done to a point where you just feel it strongly and forgive the person completely, and just love the person unconditionally. I felt like crying from his pain as if it were mine and he did the same for mine. It was just like we were one person. Although there were tears, it was a powerful and healing experience. We truly are part of the same mind. I carry this awareness with me and make people realize their innate spiritual gifts sober or high

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Jerzeecanuck
#40 Posted : 7/1/2012 6:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^ This reminds me of a technique called "soul gazing". Where two people gaze into each others left eye and synchronize breathing. I never got it to work because everyone would just think i am a nutcase. From what I understand it links the two souls forever. My theory is that psychedelics amplify the psychic power to accomplish this in record time. I would love to try this one day.

PREV123NEXT