We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Heightened Spiritual Awareness Options

alladinsgrandpa
#1 Posted : 6/27/2012 8:28:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So a little background; I have not taken LSD in a year and a half, mushrooms in 2 years, and dmt in a year. I smoke cannabis daily for its pain relief properties and as a general relaxant.

About a month ago a couple friends and i were discussing different things of the metaphysical nature and it reminded me of the one of the most intense dmt experiences I have ever had for some reason (the trip was at least a year prior to this event).

In the trip i saw my hearing warp and morph and experienced full on ego death looking back on it. I was one with my true self and consciously observing myself from the universe's perspective.

And ever since i made that realization (atleast a year later) i have been extremely in tune with my chakras and the universe. every now and then i will be listening to music with healing frequencies and mantras in it and i will find myself stop what ever im doing and basically go into the universe and lose my personal qualities and i immediatly see my chakras and feel the oneness of the cosmos/universe.

it was a little off putting at first but i am starting to really like it. when i lay down to sleep every night i feel myslef ground with the universe. I havent really told any body about this in detail and figured maybe if i write it out it might help me Smile

I think it might have something to with this "shift to the golden age" thing that i hear about so often. I just feel different. It is very hard to describe. thanks for reading. Has anybody else felt this "shift" recently?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

alladinsgrandpa
#2 Posted : 6/27/2012 8:43:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

and its not just when listening to music it happens with anything beautiful like sunsets and natural phenomenon. i kind of just feel the urge to bow my head and meditate. I guess i just feel significantly more in tune with everything, all the time Smile

Mitchi
#3 Posted : 6/27/2012 9:33:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I've felt a great shift.

Can't you make a poll?

clearlyone
#4 Posted : 6/28/2012 2:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po

TheFly
#5 Posted : 7/26/2012 5:27:03 AM

The Fly

I agree ever since I have been using psychedelics, I've always looked at it in a spiritual sense and now I feel in tune to vibrations after a year after of doing any psychedelics I feel I’ve integrated into my true self(sounds similar to your story, reading back at your post). Sounds, light, people. I'm starting to "feel" connections with everything, for instance with my didgeridoo when i play it makes a low wobble sound but when i don't play it I hear sounds and other noises that sound like the didgeridoo or light I feel I'm sensitive to seeing the connections to geometric patterns and the connections there of like architectural designs I can just "see" the connections of everything, I don't know how this is useful practically but when i think about the feelings i get of self-assurance of the inter-connectedness of everything i just start feeling completely relaxed and my "self" dissolves in the moment.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.