We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
OPTI... Options

opticuswrangler
#21 Posted : 7/3/2012 3:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Iyam amazed that anyone recognized the thing that I wrote about. It isn't my own madness.

In maintaining necessary subjectivity, one finds a nebulous but sharp edge between wild eyed gullibility and stoic skepticism.

The more everyone else gets the joke the more stoic I can be.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tek
#22 Posted : 7/3/2012 3:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

opticuswrangler wrote:

Iyam amazed that anyone recognized the thing that I wrote about. It isn't my own madness.

In maintaining necessary subjectivity, one finds a nebulous but sharp edge between wild eyed gullibility and stoic skepticism.

The more everyone else gets the joke the more stoic I can be.

I get it sir. I do. Only wish I could write like you do Smile
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

mayaself
#23 Posted : 7/3/2012 4:18:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik
#24 Posted : 7/3/2012 4:41:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't find the thing I've come up against in spice land to be a joke by any stretch.

Opticus wrangler can you elaborate on this?

My own skepticism lies in this organisms actual intent in regards to our minds.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

opticuswrangler
#25 Posted : 7/3/2012 5:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like taking a knife to a gunfight, not all jokes are funny. Its intention is food, as I understand. Most of the cells in your body are bacteria. Realizing this feels strange, but does not change life. We create a whirlwind that our imaginary friend reaps.

Felnik
#26 Posted : 7/3/2012 3:03:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If we decide that our imaginary friend is a fountain of knowledge, will it spring forth
It's secrets ? Or just make up stuff just to get in our pants ( brains) ?

What do we get out of the deal ?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

opticuswrangler
#27 Posted : 7/4/2012 12:53:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You get a cosmic squid in your pants, mostly. It most certainly will tell you all sorts of crap purely for amusement. What you do with it is up to you. Are you skeptical as to the organism, or it's intent? While it is an obvious and clumsy liar, my descent down it's gullet made pretty clear that it loved me mostly for my taste. It's intent could hardly be less clear. Everyone is food, it says so in the contract.

scudge
#28 Posted : 7/4/2012 10:22:51 AM

ab intra

IMO, maybe

It provides your whole dmt experience by manipulating your brain while making a fair trade
to sustain itself. (eventually growing into a massive blob beyond perception)

It contains a huge collection of data regarding humans and many other life forms as well, maybe the entire universe as we know it, and more.

It could be almost a multidimensional tool used for communication across hyperspace between various beings.

Or all the above, although mostly for food seems the most plausible theory yet, combined with a collective consciousness of other dmt users essentially. So you trade your ego for the collective, at the same time selling your identity and what makes you unique, you. While at the same time its sucking your colors from the corner of your mouth.
Its in your head

Felnik
#29 Posted : 7/4/2012 2:31:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was cool with it until one day it crossed a line and began to infiltrate into my body. I could feel it testing my arm muscles and poking parts of my brain. It wanted more and more spice to become even deeper connected to feel our reality through me.

It was a shocking realization that I still don't want to believe .

The trip is its anesthetic wich it uses to dazzle, scare and confuse us while it takes what it needs.

Brilliantly simple really .
Things are never as they seem .

Arthur C. Clarke

scudge
#30 Posted : 7/4/2012 11:14:33 PM

ab intra

Its strange, logic and reasoning would usually kick in, however I get a strong feeling as the poster above me stated, you are not using the drug, the drug is using you. Which really is a drag since I really enjoyed this substance, although I must stick to my traditional means of exploration using other psychedelics. Such BS. If only there was a contract one could look over. Maybe I should try to seal this blob, throw into a cube, into a realm which it cannot escape? Doesn't seem fair though, since its a collection of all of you.
Its in your head

SammaSam
#31 Posted : 7/10/2012 3:24:36 PM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Well, I reformat my computer and don't get on the forums for a couple weeks and lookie here! Great convo peoples, and highly enlightening. Glad to know I'm not the only one too Smile

I didn't really get the impression that it was "good" or "bad" when I encountered it, more like it was so old that it existed before good and bad. It was just doing its thing. The scale was definitely weird because I felt like I had been shrunk into a microscopic place almost...

It also wasn't a free-standing entity, it was camouflaged by the textures around it but it was definitely either connected to the surface of the "wall" behind it, or was poking through the wall and into this space. I think the latter is more likely. Wery interestink...

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac

Tek
#32 Posted : 7/10/2012 3:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SammaSam wrote:
Well, I reformat my computer and don't get on the forums for a couple weeks and lookie here! Great convo peoples, and highly enlightening. Glad to know I'm not the only one too Smile

I didn't really get the impression that it was "good" or "bad" when I encountered it, more like it was so old that it existed before good and bad. It was just doing its thing. The scale was definitely weird because I felt like I had been shrunk into a microscopic place almost...

It also wasn't a free-standing entity, it was camouflaged by the textures around it but it was definitely either connected to the surface of the "wall" behind it, or was poking through the wall and into this space. I think the latter is more likely. Wery interestink...

In my brief encounter with it, I didn't get any feeling of bad or good either, just a sense that I knew it was aware of me.

About this body possession stuff, while I've never had it go THAT far myself, I had two entities one time convince me to masturbate while I was on mushrooms (an incredibly difficult task on that substance btw). I did not feel as if I was really in control of that situation, but I got the impression they were only curious to see 'how it worked' (our sex drive) and were not menacing in any sort of way.

Curiouser and curiouser...
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

PREV12