We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
first breakthrough- simply wow Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 2/2/2009 1:57:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well on the 2ce+dmt breakthrough..he was most certainly in the presence of entities..whether they were approving or not..SWIM cant really say...all he can really remember now..is that the texture of the world he visited was something else
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DarkShaman
#22 Posted : 2/2/2009 5:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ChemicalEudaemonia wrote:
soulman wrote:
thepureskunk wrote:

Also do others smell the spice when its not even around? Its gotta have happened 5 or 6 times since the first time i smelled it.. its quite bizzare!

Yeah me too. And another friend of mine who i introduced the spice to, asked me the same thing.
I smell it and taste it. Its strange innit. Its like its calling you haha

Got another one here. I think it could be all the indole compounds in many flowering plants that create DMT-like odors.

I love it Very happy

Yeah, me too! Although I haven't figured out yet if it's just a perma-scent that's bonded itself to the inside of my sinuses, or maybe just a psychological trick that is my minds way of telling me "smoke, smOke, SMOOOKE!".

Oh yeah, while we're on experiences, I had a couple of trips this weekend that can only be described (while experiencing them, of course) as "f****n' awesome!". A close bredrin' of mine was over & while hanging out in the front room of my house we experienced a journey that was unbelieveable! Listening to some new dubstep (that had the sexiest sounding bass I've ever heard), we both experienced an eyes-wide-open visionary journey that had me (literally) breakdancing to the music (my front room is tile, affording me the luxury of doing such things). It was quite fascinating to me because many of my past trips have felt as if silence was necessary.

thepureskunk
#23 Posted : 2/4/2009 9:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extracted my last 50G's of MHRB yesterday. At first i didn't like the smell, but now i appreciate it...the only time i don't is when coming down from a hit...super dry mouth and the taste of smoked spice..yuk.

Milk seems to sort it out tho Smile

Weird that other peeps smell the smell away from the spice. Can't say its happened to me with anything else..

DMTripper...But i still love the smell of weed more. I'm smoking organic Cindy99 and its just so fuity..yum!

More space travel later...

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

thepureskunk
#24 Posted : 2/4/2009 10:51:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked fucking hell Shocked

Just got back from hyperspace...shit i took the biggest hits so far...no fear...decided to open eyes mid peak for 1st time as always had them closed...Shocked room was alive and the ceiling was like 3ft from my face...shit...closed eyes again and was back in space..ahhh..getting a little more control but know there is more..

tummy really hurts...motion sickness i think...only just got back Very happy

Without the Nexus this would only have been a dream...i've felt from the 1st moment reading about DMT that i would be trying it..do you believe in fate?
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

soulman
#25 Posted : 2/4/2009 11:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMS stomach also feels a little uneasy sometimes after a big hit. He wonders if has something to do with the MAOs in his stomach being kicked into 5th gear haha.
You have to go within or you go without

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 2/4/2009 11:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

sometimes fate does happen..but its more of a decision..
it's a sound

PREV12