We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
harmala freebase or salt for pharmahusca? Options

DreadyMofo
#1 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:21:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I am just doing my first rue exraction. All looking good so far, but the tek I am using ends with the product as a base as the final step is to add sodium carbonate, filter and collect the goodies.

I have also made my first batch of DMT furmate as I keep failing on my ayahuasca/pharmahusca attempts. I am very happy with the purity of this :o) and want similar purity with my harmalas as to get as accurate dosing as possible.

So my question my sound silly, but wouldn't I want my harmalas and dmt to both be salts when injesting? It sounds an obvious 'yes' to me, but I wanted to make sure.

Also, what is the advantage of having harmala freebase? Is it worth smoking? Or is that form the best way for injestion.

Ta,
A confused explorer

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonaut000
#2 Posted : 6/25/2012 5:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salts are better for ingestion orally but it's not much of an issue in practical use. If all you have is freebase (harmala or dmt) you could just warm up a little organic orange juice in the microwave and dump your freebase in there. If I'm not mistaken this will adjust the ph enough to avoid the tummy ache associated with dumping basified material in your gullet. I know this works with dmt freebase for pharma ingestion. I prefer heated coca-cola as dmt phosphate is reported to be more potent than dmt citrate. Throw both your goodies in there while still hot. Mix it up well and add more Coke. Now you have the good 'ol American version of Ayahuasca: Coca-Colahuasca.

Eliyahu
#3 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:49:18 PM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

For me personally, harmala freebases are rough on my lungs...

If you have fumeric acid use that, haramine fumerate is really awesome, I love it...to me there is a difference in duration for sure..

I love coca cola just as much as anybody....but I'm gonna have to give the cola-huasca idea a big thumbs down......Thumbs down

I have actually tried it once long ago out of curiosity, "the God's" did not seem too pleased with me for that.
....nothing like bitter, warm, flat coca cola to kill your love for the beverage, also I'm not certain on this but I don't believe the Spirits of the Ayahuasca care much for the Coca Cola Cooperation...they probably would view that as a bit of disrespectful laziness, but I could be wrong.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

evil804
#4 Posted : 6/25/2012 8:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

+1 on harmala fumarates. since i started using dmt fumarate and harmala fumarates my pharma experiences have been much smoother, longer lasting, and more potent.

Kryll
#5 Posted : 6/26/2012 8:02:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nvm

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/26/2012 8:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please do not smoke alkaloid salts, they can be innefective or even be toxic (for example combustion of fumarate salts create maleic anhydride which is toxic).

If you're gonna smoke, smoke freebase. If you're gonna ingest, ingest a salt form, whether it is directly a salt form you made, or also simply freebase dissolved in acidic juice (which would turn it into salt form).

Salts are usually better for storage but if you keep it dark, cold and airtight, even the freebase harmalas (or dmt) should last forever, basically.

Kryll
#7 Posted : 6/26/2012 3:36:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nvm