We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
100mg DMT Fumarate IM injection barely did anything? And I know my spice is nice~~ Options

Cosmic_Revolution
#1 Posted : 6/20/2012 10:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't get it, i though for sure that would be an experience but I barely tripped. What I'm wondering is if I dose Harmalas before and then do the same amount will there be a major major difference? Should I start with maybe 50mg if Im on Harmalas? Obviously my body rapidly degrades DMT to the point where even an IM of 100mg barely did anything!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 6/21/2012 1:03:05 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I believe in the book the spirit molecule they were dosing more like 300 mg. Maybe work your way up from 100 to maybe 200, but I'm no doctor so I would consult someone more knowledgeable.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/21/2012 1:25:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please check the FAQ on injecting DMT, some links/posts there are regarding IM too. Specially pay attention to safety proceedures.

Intramuscularly needs higher dosage than IV. If IV dose in strassman's research was 0.2mg/kg (and 0.4mg/kg the higher dose), thats 14-28mg for a 70kg person, and IM is around double the dosage, thats still maybe 30-60mg, IIRC. Maybe the low effects are related to your technique, the muscle where you injected, or the purity of your DMT?

Please be safe and check the FAQ links and all the info in the nexus regarding injecting DMT

Oh and.. FumArate, not fumerate. I've edited the thread title for ya Pleased

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 6/21/2012 2:01:41 AM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

I have taken IV DMT twice and IM DMT 3 or 4 times can't recall....
the reason I can't recall is that it was not that memorable compared to the IV DMT
those were both truly memorable occasions for me....

It's only my advice but...if you are already poking holes in yourself you might as well stick it in a vein...at least then it will be worthwhile or at least memorable....Also IV doesn't hurt or bruise nearly as bad as IM.

But please do What endlessness wrote and familiarize yourself with IM and IV injection if you do take that next step or continuing the IM route.

Make sure your DMT fumerate USP grade solution is darn clean and super sterile stuff first.

There is a few good you tube videos that show you how to properly inject.

Personally my injection experiences stands out as some of the most remarkable, eye opening and profound minutes of my lifetime.

But I could imagine results may vary-

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Eliyahu
#5 Posted : 6/21/2012 2:06:55 AM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

I forgot to mention, one of the times I used IM I had taken a heavy dose of Caapi/rue before hand and it did bump it up a bit but mostly just changed the visuals into more of an Aya like situation.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

psylover101
#6 Posted : 6/21/2012 2:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are sure its pure your dmt i say go for IV but do not inject it by yourself! It hits fast and hard.
Ok with that said some of my friend used to IV dmt fumarate they just bought
Some ampoules with sterilized water and dissolved dmt in it be heating. Then injected.
Remember to be very careful and only have a sitter who knows what he or she is doing!!

peace and lover

psylover101

Cosmic_Revolution
#7 Posted : 6/21/2012 5:15:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the input guys. I re-crystalized twice before making some DMT Fumarate and then made sure I had anhydrous Acetone and I preformed several washes. I also used a fresh sterile saline solution and after preparing the solution I used a .22 Micron filter to be extra careful. I don't think Im ready for IV injection, I don't know why but an IM injection with a little bitty needle that doesn't even hurt doesn't seem like a big leap for me but an IV dose straight to the blood stream does. Why i did it is basically because Im having a lot of trouble smoking DMT. My changa works great but makes me sick to my stomach which is weird because vaporizing straight spice doesn't. I need to just buy a glass Vapor Genie and call it a day. Although I think I might be able to compile a decent convection vaporization device like the MKII but a little bigger. Hopefully that will work a lot better and not make me sick to my stomach so bad. Thanks for the input guys and buy the way I'm 90kg which makes my IM dose about 1.1mg/KG.

Trickster
#8 Posted : 6/21/2012 6:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

I did IM fumarate twice at dosages 0.95 and 1.42 mg/kilo. Both times it worked very well, maybe too frightening at 1.42. 4 of my friends did it at dosages varying from 0.65 to 2.5 mg/kilo. It has been very effective even at lower dosages. 2.5 mg/kilo was devastating and is def not recommended.

In all cases there were experienced sitters and the spice has been injected by an assistant. No bruises or any other side effects.

No harmalas have been used.

So in your case it must have been an error in dosage calculation.

I did acid/base twice and rx-ed twice. I used pharmaceutical grade fumaric acid and I did fractional distillation and CaCl drying of acetone.

Actually, I think it is a great route, provided you know what you're doing. Breakthrough is in 3 min and the whole trip lasts for 30 min or more. Will try harmalas next timeDrool .
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Cosmic_Revolution
#9 Posted : 6/21/2012 8:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickster wrote:
I did IM fumarate twice at dosages 0.95 and 1.42 mg/kilo. Both times it worked very well, maybe too frightening at 1.42. 4 of my friends did it at dosages varying from 0.65 to 2.5 mg/kilo. It has been very effective even at lower dosages. 2.5 mg/kilo was devastating and is def not recommended.

In all cases there were experienced sitters and the spice has been injected by an assistant. No bruises or any other side effects.

No harmalas have been used.

So in your case it must have been an error in dosage calculation.

I did acid/base twice and rx-ed twice. I used pharmaceutical grade fumaric acid and I did fractional distillation and CaCl drying of acetone.

Actually, I think it is a great route, provided you know what you're doing. Breakthrough is in 3 min and the whole trip lasts for 30 min or more. Will try harmalas next timeDrool .

I wonder if bumping it up to 1.5mg/kg would make a major difference, although there is a possibility I missed the muscle a little because I used a tiny little needle. However, my muscle was just a little tiny bit sore the next day so I know some got in there. I used FASA (Fumaric Acid and Acetone) which i though made essentially pure DMT Fumarate? I wish I could find the quote again but I know Ive read that re-x'ed spice thats been ran through the FASA method should be fine for injection if its washed a few times with acetone, isn't that how the chemistry works? As far as the dose goes, I prepared 100mg in saline solution and filtered it with a .22 Micron filter so I imagine it was pretty close to 100mg. Is it not possible my body just metabolizes the DMT a lot faster than most, because my Changa is really potent, I had to back it down some because It was to strong, and its made from the same re-x'ed freebase that the DMT Fumarate is made from. Crazy!!

Cosmic_Revolution
#10 Posted : 6/21/2012 8:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops I forgot to post this, this is from Rick Strassman's "Perspectives on DMT Research"

Quote:
. I thought 1 milligram per kilogram (mg/kg), or about 75 mg, would be a moderately high dose based upon the older medical literature

Here is the take on the experience
Quote:
His first words were "I could have done more."

Forty minutes after the injection, he started speaking slowly, and haltingly, in his soothing voice.

"I stayed in my body," he said, meaning he stayed aware of his "physical self" throughout the session.

He continued, "Compared to smoked DMT, the visuals were less intense, the colors were not as deep, and the geometric patterns did not move as fast."

Cosmic_Revolution
#11 Posted : 6/22/2012 11:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to report back because I suspected I missed my muscle so I attempted another 100mg IM injection but this time it was with a 3/4 in. 24 gauge in my thigh instead of a tiny insulin syringe 1/4 in. in the deltoid. And I must say the effects where 100 times stronger. So for me this is proof that Subcutaneous injections are no good. And I must say this is a beautiful ROA because this was definitely hyperspace "the extended version". This is the 1st time I encountered another intelligence and it was poking at me playfully. What an amazing experience, WOW. Oh and thinking back this was probably more along the lines of 110-120mg or 1.27mg/kg. Im thinking about trying 150mg and Ill report back when I do. Blessed be universe and thanks for the epic adventure!

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 6/22/2012 1:29:19 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Cosmic_Revolution wrote:
I used FASA (Fumaric Acid and Acetone) which i though made essentially pure DMT Fumarate?

I wonder where you found this, since commen sense tells me that this is certainly not true.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Cosmic_Revolution
#13 Posted : 6/22/2012 8:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hay its The Traveler. I came across it when I was researching for IM injections. And the post basically said that DMT Fumarate produced via FASA would be ok for injections. I have to say your common sense exceeds mine because as far as chemistry goes I had none. I though thats how the chemistry worked, I would love to hear why this method doesn't produce very pure DMT Fumarate. I don't get it what else would be left behind if both Fumaric Acid and DMT Freebase are soluble in the solution and the salt is not? Bye the way I just made another DMT Fumarate batch and I used a .22 Micron filter on my DMT freebase saturated Acetone to scrub all the insolubles out and I can tell the x-tals are a clear this time instead of pure white! I wish I could tell you if this is an indication of purity but I'm Sure it could be related to x-tal density and size. Ill dig the post up where I found that later FYI. Nice of you to drop in and thanks for the site. Your are a very beautifulI soul and I want to give you a major monster hug Embarrased Thanks for spreading the knowledge

Cosmic_Revolution
#14 Posted : 6/25/2012 8:39:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Cosmic_Revolution wrote:
I used FASA (Fumaric Acid and Acetone) which i though made essentially pure DMT Fumarate?

I wonder where you found this, since commen sense tells me that this is certainly not true.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Man I was really hoping I could get an explanation out of someone on this?

fraterS.O.L.
#15 Posted : 6/27/2012 7:25:05 AM

Bill Nye

Well I would first freebase it, using like pickling lime(equal portions) and a dab of water, just enough to wet it into a mud like consistency, then pull on it with warm-hot naptha and mix for a bit and pour into another container, cover, freeze precipitate out nice whit flakes. If its not white throw it in a smaller container with a little more warm-hot naptha, some of the yellow should stay undissolved and stick to the bottom, mix a little but try to pour off clear, not yellow, naptha and frezze it again. Keep doing this until your spice is very, very white. THEN FASA and wash the resulting xtals with dry acetone and you will have reasonably pure fumarate.

Anywho, I actually love IM(or IV) DMT. The thigh or the butt-cheek is the way to go for IM, and you do want to do higher than 1mg/kg to get anything like smoked effects, but what I really like about it is that it last for quite a bit longer and is quite erotic through this ROA. Anywho, longtime no see Nexus.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#16 Posted : 6/29/2012 10:55:14 AM

just some guy

Administering DMT with a needle is often just silly and unnecessary.

Nobody here (except Jorkest, apparently) is going to tell you what to do with your drugs and your body... but please be safe dude. Learn the ins and outs of what you're doing, and for Gods' sake, you shouldn't be filling a syringe without first researching the proper dosage for your ROA and body... what if you had dosed 100-200mg more than your target dose, rather than less? You dodged a serious bullet mate, don't count on that luck every time.

Good luck and godspeed... and I hope you are good to yourself.

Cosmic_Revolution
#17 Posted : 6/29/2012 11:31:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

Nobody here (except Jorkest, apparently) is going to tell you what to do with your drugs and your body... but please be safe dude. Learn the ins and outs of what you're doing, and for Gods' sake, you shouldn't be filling a syringe without first researching the proper dosage for your ROA and body... what if you had dosed 100-200mg more than your target dose, rather than less? You dodged a serious bullet mate, don't count on that luck every time.

Good luck and godspeed... and I hope you are good to yourself.

Dude I don't know what your thinking but you are making some seriously absurd assumptions. Ive researched DMT for about 6 months now and know that a sub-breakthrough IM dose of DMT Fumarate is 1mg/Kg according to Rick Strassman. Im not asking anyone what I should do with my DMT but I am trying to extract some information about this particular topic, thats why where having this conversation of a DMT forum, silly gooseEmbarrased Ive got to admit your post is really odd and a little uncalled for, but oh well. I do love you and hope you can learn to think a little next time instead of just jumping to some weird made up conclusion. Wish u the best man

Cosmic_Revolution
#18 Posted : 6/29/2012 11:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fraterS.O.L. wrote:

Anywho, I actually love IM(or IV) DMT. The thigh or the butt-cheek is the way to go for IM, and you do want to do higher than 1mg/kg to get anything like smoked effects, but what I really like about it is that it last for quite a bit longer and is quite erotic through this ROA. Anywho, longtime no see Nexus.

I concur, my brother also reported full body orgasmic effects from about 3mg per KG, although that is a really high dose and wouldn't recommend that to the faint of heart!!

Trickster
#19 Posted : 7/2/2012 6:12:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

Sounds like an unsubstantiated fear-based statement.

Actually, with a modicum of caution IM is great, although somewhat wasteful route. Every1 I know who tried has been impressed. It produces a powerful, long (up to 45 min) unforgettable trips.

On the contrary, inhalation of rather basic, hot FB may be harmful. Smoked Spice is always harsh to my lungs and I suspect this harshness adds to sometimes bad experiences during trips.

Of course you need clean, sterile fumarate and somebody experienced with needles.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Cosmic_Revolution
#20 Posted : 7/4/2012 8:03:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

without first researching the proper dosage for your ROA and body... what if you had dosed 100-200mg more than your target dose, rather than less? You dodged a serious bullet mate, don't count on that luck every time.

I just read this again and I was realizing how silly this statement is. What do you think I just completely guessed at my dose. What are you envisioning, a roulette wheel of doses scattered with random weights? Or perhaps you had a dart board in mind? Pondering a DMT dosage firing range with different colored cans of soda representing 100mg to lets say a 1000mg? Yes I know you would be hard pressed to find that many cans of differently colored soda, but I guess that would depend on your interval...Big grin Embarrased

12NEXT