We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Appropriate Dosing Options

CatholicPsychonaut
#1 Posted : 6/18/2012 11:12:05 PM

"Nature loves courage"

Erowid claims that 40-60 is a good "breakthrough" dose. My first try was @ 40. Came close (saw entities) but didn't break through to the domed spaces. My friends took about 30 each, although it is likely that there was still some stuff in the pipe after my hit, since I went first.

I'm interested in hearing about others' dosing. I'm around 190 lb, 5ft 8in.

Thanks.

"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/19/2012 12:42:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Differs depending of efficiency of method and technique. IME with the GVG and a good (not too strong) torch lighter, 20-30mg is plenty for a breakthrough, really no need for more.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._the_dosages_for_..._.3F

anrchy
#3 Posted : 7/6/2012 9:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

15mg isn't quite enough and 45 is too much.

140 5'7"
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Hiyo Quicksilver
#4 Posted : 7/6/2012 7:34:02 PM

just some guy

DMT is a tricky drug to obtain dosage benchmarks for. Not only do peoples' tolerances vary wildly (I have heard of breakthroughs on doses from 10mgs to over 100), but the effects of the drug and our sensitivity to them vary wildly from moment to moment. It's also hard to define a threshold level of activity, since the presentation so wildly varies.

For me it usually takes 40-60mgs to "get me there". My DMT experience is far from average and I don't often break through in the normal sense, but it almost always takes me at least 50mgs to consistently get to that type of experience. At around 70, I'm pushing guaranteed total annihilation and 80-100 turns me one with the void for a few eternities.
I get microdose effects or tryptamine dysphoria at 10-15 mgs, slight visual alteration and auditory effects at 15-25, defined visuals and onset phenomena at 25-40. Alteration in state of mind and consciousness occur at varying levels above 5-10mgs, with nondual unity easy to navigate into around 30-50mgs.

These benchmarks of course vary wildly from moment to moment, day to day and year to year, and are also much different when in combination with other drugs.

anrchy
#5 Posted : 7/8/2012 5:25:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nexus DMT dosing guide

This should help you with understanding dosing better

Hiyo, it sounds to me your vaping it incorrectly. What method do you use?
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]