We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
has anyone else met the shpongle head? Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 1/26/2009 12:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just curious, because a friend of mine met the head (pictured below) which features in the band shpongle (simon posford, raja ram, that lovely vocalist lady, and others) in the sorta post-hyperspace point of a fairly intense dmt trip.

it told him that it was an explorer, and obviously it explores hyperspace. it was the spitting image of the head from shpongle, except not so colourful, it was a bizzare colour, yes sort of blue/grey but its colour wasn't constant, it sorta fluxed.

As well as this head entity, SWIM encountered a nine eyed lady too. She made very sexy faces, as if having sex. She was incredibly sexual. She was blue, and here eyes were highly polished, deep, and absoloutely beautiful.

There was also another blue head lady, but this time she only had one eye, Which sat in the middle of a sort of flower, which eminated on a stalk from her head. She also had tentacles, but not as long or pronounced as the nine eyed lady.

This one was encountered at a different time, but there was also a many eyed (he couldn't count how many) "old man" entity, with a combover. balding. He was pink, and also had a body, just wearing a shirt and typical "old man" grey slacks.

Have you met these Entities??

shoe attached the following image(s):
P260109_00.07.JPG (57kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
P250109_23.56[01].JPG (104kb) downloaded 239 time(s).
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 1/26/2009 12:18:58 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Very offtopic, but o.m.g., do I see a Behringer "Noise" enhancer over there? Very happy

shoe
#3 Posted : 1/26/2009 12:23:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No actually its an autocom pro... Pleased ... So im told.

p.s I think this is the first time i've noticed you on the boards, but EXCELLENT theme for the forums. Absoloutely top-notch graphics Smile
shoe

shoe
#4 Posted : 1/26/2009 12:46:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also... What is going on here ?? what are these entities?!
shoe

coz42
#5 Posted : 1/26/2009 4:30:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's probably some kind of folklore or celtic mythology behind the visionary being. This entity almost always appears quite vividly in the smoke. SWIM tries to not pay too much attention as he is guided elsewhere quite safely.

Much so as the old man, kind of reminds me of Amaringo's description of in tihahuanaco realm, Papamtu'a, the father who watches over everything. But perhaps the old man is incarnation of your own visionary 'old' spirit, there's always a pipe in his mouth when SWIM has the meeting. Razz

In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

freethinker
#6 Posted : 1/26/2009 9:24:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to see the combover phenomenon also exists outside our reality (phenomenal diagram BTW). It's the little commonalities that create a sense of peace and unity in the metaverse.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

shoe
#7 Posted : 1/30/2009 4:03:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cos42 - That is an *Awesome* Drawing. Are you gonna get some colour on there? you're quite an artist.

Freethinker: Lol, Thanks. But, I guess I was looking for somone else to verify that these 'entities' may be real, atleast in hyperspace. I find it fairly easy to beleive that a large number of people can see the same type of fractals, as some function of inner brain chemistry - or something -

but a disembodied head with nine eyes, or three sets of two eyes, and tentacles? now, thats pretty specific! Verifiable.

No one?
shoe