We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmine FREEBASE dosages Options

misterfractal55834
#1 Posted : 6/15/2012 5:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so SWIM needs to know if Harmine freebase can be taken sublingually. If so what is the dosage for inhibition and what dose is one taking too much. Also what is the oral dose of the freebase. SWIM searched a lot of other threads that contain this information but they don't always say harmine freebase exactly. Which method of ingestion creates longer periods of inhibition smoked, sublingual, oral, or if it comes to it insuffalation? One last side note what are the differences between harmine freebase and harmine hcl? Sorry if this is too many questions at once.
"I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human" -Tool
"Spiral out... Keep going...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 6/15/2012 5:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

misterfractal55834 wrote:
Ok so SWIM needs to know if Harmine freebase can be taken sublingually.

Check out this thread - and yes, harmine fb can be taken sublingually.

If so what is the dosage for inhibition and what dose is one taking too much.

Sublingual is mainly good for smoking spice. Some people say that all they need is 10-20mg sublingually to slow down and extend the trip. Your mileage may vary depending on a lot of things. Best to start small and work your way up. Taking too much could lead to an uncomfortable body load and possibly headaches.

Also what is the oral dose of the freebase.

Check out my signature, DMT Dosage guide.

Which method of ingestion creates longer periods of inhibition smoked, sublingual, oral, or if it comes to it insuffalation?

The oral route will probably last the longest but it also takes more material to getcha there. I've never snuffed harmalas but I believe it was J. Ott would was a big fan of snuffing them. Not sure the dosage on snuffed, but I'd start low and work your way up.

One last side note what are the differences between harmine freebase and harmine hcl?

Freebase is the harmala molecules "free" of any salt molecules. Harmine hcl has the extra salt molecule attached so you don't want to smoke salt...

Freebase can be used for oral, smoking, changa, snuffing or sublingual. They are pretty versatile.

Harmala hcl can be used for snuffing, oral or sublingual. Like I said, you don't want to smoke salts. The body seems to accept the salted harmalas better since they are water soluble so they are typically better candiates for their potential uses.

Welcome to the Nexus Smile
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/15/2012 5:46:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

misterfractal55834
#4 Posted : 6/15/2012 6:10:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has looked through a lot of stuff. SWIM will check the FAQ again SWIM has been waiting for this pharma so just wants to make sure SWIM is doing exactly how it should be.
"I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human" -Tool
"Spiral out... Keep going...

WarriorSage
#5 Posted : 10/21/2012 1:54:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had the most intense visual dreams ever after 200mg of Harmine!Love
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am: Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite. And so be it"

Global
#6 Posted : 10/21/2012 2:40:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

WarriorSage wrote:

I'd imagine so. 200mg is approaching oral activation of DMT.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

WarriorSage
#7 Posted : 10/22/2012 11:12:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
WarriorSage wrote:

Oh sweet, so according to the FAQ

HARMINE *
Oral: 150-250mg

So if i consumed 200-250mg Harmine fb or hcl, then 1 hour later, consumed 50mg freebase dmt in capsules. I'd be going for a nice ride hehe?

And this would go for a few hours?
ThanksVery happy
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.

smokerx
#8 Posted : 10/22/2012 2:12:19 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

SWIM has looked through a lot of stuff. SWIM will check the FAQ again SWIM has been waiting for this pharma so just wants to make sure SWIM is doing exactly how it should be.

Who is the SWIM ? Big grin

Really no need to use SWIM unless you insist. Using it will not give you any protection if that is the purpose.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Global
#9 Posted : 10/22/2012 2:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

WarriorSage wrote:
Global wrote:
WarriorSage wrote:

Oh sweet, so according to the FAQ

HARMINE *
Oral: 150-250mg

So if i consumed 200-250mg Harmine fb or hcl, then 1 hour later, consumed 50mg freebase dmt in capsules. I'd be going for a nice ride hehe?

And this would go for a few hours?
ThanksVery happy

So far I've only smoked my harmine and taken it sublingually, but I've never taken enough for pharma. I've only used full rue and caapi so far for pharma, but yes, theoretically that should definitely work. Also, you only need to wait around half an hour before consuming the DMT.

In the event that the pharma experience isn't as strong as you'd like, or just seems to outright fail, don't despair. Remember that you can always smoke some DMT to get your feet off the ground.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

endlessness
#10 Posted : 10/22/2012 2:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, but I'd rather consume it all together or soon after (up to 20 mins) instead of so long appart, because harmalas are slowly metabolized themselves into less active compounds.

The other thing is that, in my experience, taking things in capsules is a hit and miss.. maybe capsules take too long to dissolve/open, or maybe when its in powdered form it takes a while to actually start inhibiting the MAOs, im not sure. Fact is, in my experience, it's more effective to drink a solution/brew with your alkaloids than taking in capsules, but it will not taste nice of course. If you do use a capsule, make sure to poke a hole or cut open one end before swalling, and follow with some warm tea and maybe a piece of bread to stimulate digestion.

But yeah this would work fine, around 200mg of harmalas plus your DMT.

WarriorSage
#11 Posted : 10/25/2012 11:36:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks global and endlessness! Greatly appreciated.
The Warrior’s Prayer