We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need New Culture to Survive Options

lordwispa
#1 Posted : 1/25/2009 8:42:54 AM

Mind your own damned interest!!!Its not my legal n

Greetings Mortals and Gods and John Howards alike!! Just a thought i'm hoping some may help spread,...thinking we need a culture that can help us through the range of experiences that have been revealed to SO MANY Humans last decade or 10, it's all very good to go to visit God or whatever but some need the support of a culture behind them so they don't as you say "lose it" and so it doesn't damage the existing cultures. Thats a very brief thought but on to the real reason for this post.. How about we start speading a little conciousness to people to stop trashing the woods for a godamned high?? We're buying and selling so many endangered plants and ripping out accacias for dmt, just to get "Off our faces" and "Liberated" yet we're still wiping it all out, why don't we just pour motor oil on it all and inhale the eventual lack of oxygen to get off? HMMM, i'm sure it's not YOU doing it;-) If however we approach this subject as a "Lets buy some seeds and spread them free or cheaply to all who ask then we can call it conservation" subject then i can see at least a couple of positives to it, 1 you'd have plenty of what you need(without destroying the local nature), 2 nature will make love to your mortally doomed self, 3 there may be backup all around when the authorities finally decide to ban them and 4 you MAY JUST trancend your self orientated erm, erm, SELF and reach level TWO in the "I'm such a groovey tripper reality game". PLEASE SPREAD A LITTLE CARE FOR THESE POWER PLANTS?? EDUCATE!! HAVE SOME EXPECTATIONS AND HASSLE FOOLS!!!! We may even REintergrate a UNIVERSE of experiences in to our societies!!
KEEP ON GROOVING LITLLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!