We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Penis Envy Strain "A Nice, Thick, Uncut 12-inch Shroom" Options

ethnosplendor
#1 Posted : 6/14/2012 3:57:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
There is a mythical shroom that is unlike any other shroom. For, you see, this mushroom looks like a penis—not just a little bit like a penis, as many mushrooms do, but exactly like a penis. Perhaps you’ve heard of it? And although mushrooms usually spring forth from the earth as if from the toes of the gods, the penis mushroom is about as natural as a cocker spaniel. In other words, it’s totally man-made and if it were ever placed in the wild it would die instantly.

So what is this magic little cock-looking guy all about? Where did it come from? Who made it? I recently sought to answer these questions and was met with a dizzying world of magic, lies, and unsolved murder. And I was tripping balls the whole time, too.

Read the rest of the article here

This is from a fascinating article that I encourage anyone with an interest in mushrooms to read!

Has anyone had any experience with the PE strain?
What were your thoughts about it?
What about dosage? Is dosage the same, or less?
How much did you take and what was your experience like?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

behindthelight
#2 Posted : 6/19/2012 3:41:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've taken PE about 15 times. It definitely is something special. Took 7 grams of PE multiple times and I can't even explain how incredible it was.....

Psyren
#3 Posted : 6/20/2012 12:37:40 AM

d(^_^)b

couple Pe trays i had going...

Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth.

behindthelight
#4 Posted : 6/20/2012 4:15:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

maybe I missed something...are we not suppose to use curse words on this site? my post was edited and I think that is the reason.

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 6/20/2012 2:28:04 PM

<3

behindthelight wrote:
maybe I missed something...are we not suppose to use curse words on this site? my post was edited and I think that is the reason.

It's discouraged, there's really no reason to use harsh language although I am guilty of doing so sometimes too.

Tek
#6 Posted : 6/20/2012 2:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I attempted this strain with limited success. That was totally my fault however and not a testimonial to the strain itself (I'll go ahead and state my ignorance for all to laugh at; I allowed my strain to consume all of their nutrients and it didn't even occur to me at the time to try and add more...).

I ended up with about 5 dried grams after it was all said and done. These were very, very potent mushrooms which gave me a breakthrough experience quite easily. Something about that particular trip too felt very comforting which I attributed to the relationship I had developed with my mycelium as I was growing it. I do recommend it. I've also grown B+ before but my PE experience was much deeper and meaningful.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

corridors of my cells
#7 Posted : 6/20/2012 3:04:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never tried this strain.. but from all other strains my most favourite is Columbian.. it has a very special spirit and character.

behindthelight
#8 Posted : 6/20/2012 3:49:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
behindthelight wrote:

It's discouraged, there's really no reason to use harsh language although I am guilty of doing so sometimes too.

When you used in the right context, I don't think they are harsh. I was just trying to say how unreal my experience was.

Now I now not to use them...it's fine.

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 6/20/2012 4:02:53 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

behindthelight wrote:
Sky Motion wrote:
behindthelight wrote:

When you used in the right context, I don't think they are harsh. I was just trying to say how unreal my experience was.

Now I now not to use them...it's fine.

From the attitude (and from the area above new post textboxes in certain sections of the forum):

Quote:
...We do not want curse words and immature slangs in the nexus! Please use language in a dignified manner...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור