We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline with ayahuasca Options

staresatwalls
#1 Posted : 6/11/2012 10:55:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i posted this thread quite some time ago

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24627

and in it it explains my thoughts, more or less, on the relationship between phenethylamine based and indole based psychedelics. i'm wondering what would be a safe dose of mescaline to ad with an active dose of ayahusca (or pharmahuasca for that matter); i ask because i've read you shouldn't mix mescaline w/ an maoi. but i've also heard positive things about it. to me the combo sounds f'n amazing.

mew seemed to have a good time w/ the combo

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32956

i was just wondering if one were to mix it up altogether harmala, dmt, and mescaline. how would one go about it.

what do you guys think?
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Silly(c)One
#2 Posted : 6/11/2012 3:29:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I heard of people smoking DMT on the tail of a mescaline trip, but never combined and eaten with a MAOI.
I'm quite interested in the answer so I'll tag along Pleased

The Day Tripper
#3 Posted : 6/11/2012 3:54:25 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
last summer i mixed extracted mescaline hcl with harmalas on several ocassions. Its a very nice combo, and safe imho. No admixtures, usually just 100-150mg of extracted rue, or a dose of caapi that would be half of what i would need for aya.

As for the mescaline, it was usually under 250mg. The harmalas will potentiate it to a fairly good degree, so be careful and start low, if you add an admixture or extracted dmt to the mix be extra careful.

As far as interactions go between the mesc and harmalas, i did not notice anything out of the ordinary, or toxic feeling, but it is a phenethylamine, so ymmv.

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

evil804
#4 Posted : 6/11/2012 6:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my favorite combo!!!

i do iso alcohol extractions on my cactus, leaving a mescaline rich tar that results in little nausea and full spectrum effects. typically i will dose early in the day since its such a long lasting ride, and drink ayahuasca once the peak begins to fade, usually about 6 hours after dosing. such a schedule has both the cactus and ayahuasca fading away at the same time for me.

mrwiggle
#5 Posted : 6/11/2012 8:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i mixed once, basicly just made regular ol' reduced tea of fresh cactus and caapi and chacruna...seperately at first with a dash of lemon juice in each then mixed all together towards the end, not saying its the best way but tis the way i tried it, seemed good all n all, some people who part took said it was the most in depth psychedelic experience they ever had...so, should be good
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

staresatwalls
#6 Posted : 6/11/2012 8:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

evil804 that sounds like a good idea. i'm sure the harmala potentiates the cactus so much so that it picks it back up to go along with the ayahuasca. sounds like a plan
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

mew
#7 Posted : 6/12/2012 1:43:39 PM

huachumancer

one of my favorite achuma experiences was after drinking 350 g worth of caapi in the morning, keeping my fast and eating 2 or so feet of achumas powdered flesh that night, i ended up diggin up a tree and sitting in the woods in the dark for several hours, to say the very least it was amazing.

dragon-n
#8 Posted : 7/3/2012 5:16:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have tried harmalas with cactus a dozen times without any ill side effects.
I have taken too much cactus (alone) a dozen times with ill side effects.
obviously you can have negative reactions with cactus, alone, and adding the harmalas really has nothing to do with this, per se, except for the fact that they can amplify what's already there.

i wrote a post a while ago about combining harmalas with cactus. perhaps you will like it:
Mescaline Ayahuasca = Ecstatic Vision Quest

motiv311
#9 Posted : 7/3/2012 12:20:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i gotta try this... harmalas, caapi, perv. tourch and powder dimitri!!! wahoooo