We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mescaline Tartrate solubility? Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 1/31/2010 7:42:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That seems like a concern.

Does the water really need to be saturated with tartaric acid though?

Will it not work if say the water is only 50% saturated with tartaric acid?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#22 Posted : 6/24/2010 2:11:12 AM

SWIM

SWIM is thinking that this tek is a bust, the crystals that were spoken of earlier were likely just tartaric acid.

SWIM tried it in the following way:
saturated 25ml of water with tartaric acid.
Added 5ml at a time to 1/4 of a pull of limonene (the rest of which was salted with HCL and is currently evaporating with some beautiful needles on the fringes)
Heated in a bath of near-boiling water and shook until it no longer changed color.
Seperated the bottom yellow liquid and put in the fridge. Also put the tartaric-acid-saturated-water to make sure it
wouldn't precipitate.
Repeated with another pull of 5ml, was much less yellow. combined with other pull in the fridge.

8 hours later: both are clear, no precipitation.
Even if there will be precipitation after a while longer it definately won't be any large portion of the yield.

This tek: Bust.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

PREV12