We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tetrahydroharmine HCl to freebase Options

Cheeto
#1 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:45:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would like to try out THH. Could i just buy some already near pure and freebase it? How much is a good dose?
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

burnt
#2 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Why would you want to freebase it? In salt form its more water soluble and should absorb better.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:49:24 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think he wants to smoke it.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Cheeto
#4 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:50:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yes, i want to smoke it
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 1/22/2009 9:28:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Me too! Smile
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#6 Posted : 1/25/2009 4:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What would be a good method for this?

SWIM tried it with concentrated sodium carbonate a while back and the THH seemed to oxidize into harmaline after freebasing. The effects were no longer that of THH but resembled harmalineโ€™s effects.

Any ideas?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infundibulum
#7 Posted : 1/25/2009 4:37:13 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Difficult to say.

SWIM's FOAF has played around with freebase harmalas in general and he has yet to find a good solvent for them. Freebase harmalas can dissolve in alcohols, xylene, acetone, but they are not really soluble in these.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!