We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Mimosa related raids in germany Options

obliguhl
#41 Posted : 6/9/2012 6:30:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But this is not hundred percent correct. Plant preperations containing scheduled substances with intent to consume are illegal. Mimosa powder is a preparation, while say...living san pedro isn't. Still, people can get raids for pedro. There has been one case of a shop selling living pedro next to morninglory seeds and other legal entheogens. They concluded, that everyone who buys at such a shop is buying to consume.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#42 Posted : 6/9/2012 7:14:23 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

I wonder what happens if this guy uses the narcotics law in his defense.

http://www.gesetze-im-in...et.de/btmg_1981/__2.html

(1) Im Sinne dieses Gesetzes ist

1. Stoff:
c)
Tierkörper, auch lebender Tiere, sowie Körperteile, -bestandteile und Stoffwechselprodukte von Mensch und Tier in bearbeitetem oder unbearbeitetem Zustand

According to the law, the judge and state prosecutor are illegal, too, as their brains (Körperteile von Menschen im unbearbeitetem Zustand) contain DMT. I'd call the cosmic cops and tell them to seize these illegal creatures Big grin

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

christian
#43 Posted : 6/9/2012 7:32:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
But this is not hundred percent correct.

Perhaps. Mimosa hostilis indeed has many uses. From leather tanning, to skin care preperations, etc. It also just happens to contain a class 1 narcotic called DMT. If the man can explain his importation was for legitimate purposes then he should be fine. However if not then he may be in some serious problems.

What i can say is that in the UK, it's ok to order shredded or bark pieces, whereas "powdered" is not allowed as it is considered as a "preperation" of DMT. He didn't do his homework correctly. Whatever, this is gonna be a pain in the ass to resolve!

EDIT: Maybe he needed 6 kilos in order to make some supa dupa burn eradicating after sun cream for the up and coming summer??? Smile
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Ufostrahlen
#44 Posted : 6/9/2012 7:37:21 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
What i can say is that in the UK, it's ok to order shredded or bark pieces, whereas "powdered" is not allowed as it is considered as a "preperation" of DMT. He didn't do his homework correctly. Whatever, this is gonna be a pain in the ass to resolve!

Thanks for the information. That's why EU citizens should order in the UK and not in Brazil.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

christian
#45 Posted : 6/9/2012 8:08:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Thanks for the information. That's why EU citizens should order in the UK and not in Brazil.

I dunno about UK vs German or EU law. People need to do their research. Mistakes can be ugly.Shocked
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Unheimlich
#46 Posted : 6/9/2012 10:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen is right, German Zoll are unlike any other customs I have ever seen. I mean, buses pulled over in a rest area with everyone opening their luggage for the Zoll to look through. I wouldn't call them ridiculous, just fervent. Furthermore, it seems to be my experience that Germany has a tendency to make an example out of a law from time to time. I think this is to remind the general population of that law.
For instance some years back there was a huge raid on a paintball tournament in Northern Germany. This is because in Germany it is illegal to own a paintball gun that doesn't have the "F stamp" on it from Licensed German Dealers. The difference in paintball guns, none... except for the stamp. The problem is that the gun that you can get in Germany for 1100 EUR you can get from the States for 1100 USD... huge difference. So they raided a tournament and caught a ton of people... but they don't go out and actively look for unstamped guns. I feel that they do this just to keep that image fresh in the minds of citizens. Though I know for a fact that A LOT of unstamped paintball guns come through Frankfurt all the time.
So if you ask me, they saw an opportunity to make an example and used it. I highly doubt that they really are looking to bust everyone that imports it into the country. But can you imagine the drop in imports in Germany right now (of MHRB). These two just happened to be the ones that presented the best opportunity at the time. Furthermore the guy went to customs to retrieve it... twice. He should have just walked away the first time... moved everything he had somewhere else... and chalked it up as a loss. Then the story would have been very different.
Very interesting information on the law btw thanks. Though I doubt that they would allow that to be a defense even though it should be according to the law.
::“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” ::

::“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” ::

::"I hate incompetence. I think it's probably the only thing I do hate. But it didn't make me want to rule people. Nor to teach them anything. It made me want to do my own work in my own way and let myself be torn to pieces if necessary"::

3rdI
#47 Posted : 6/9/2012 11:08:37 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Fear is a mighty axe to wield. sad times.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

SnozzleBerry
#48 Posted : 6/9/2012 11:42:01 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ufostrahlen wrote:
I wonder what happens if this guy uses the narcotics law in his defense.

http://www.gesetze-im-in...et.de/btmg_1981/__2.html

(1) Im Sinne dieses Gesetzes ist

1. Stoff:
c)
Tierkörper, auch lebender Tiere, sowie Körperteile, -bestandteile und Stoffwechselprodukte von Mensch und Tier in bearbeitetem oder unbearbeitetem Zustand

According to the law, the judge and state prosecutor are illegal, too, as their brains (Körperteile von Menschen im unbearbeitetem Zustand) contain DMT. I'd call the cosmic cops and tell them to seize these illegal creatures Big grin

Argument from ubiquity (scroll down a bit)
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

obliguhl
#49 Posted : 6/10/2012 8:00:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uforstrahlen, the thing is, mimosa is not listed in the BTMG as a "stoff" (substance).
The reason why fresh mushrooms were legal for a long time: Not a preparation of a BTMG substance (psylocybin).

quetzalcoatl42
#50 Posted : 6/10/2012 10:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://translate.google....viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D8432

and... honestly importing from non EU countries is dangerous, I just hope whoever does it will be able to do so in the future.

and... I passed Rosenheim the other day by Train when I was going to Austria, it's a very very conservative town.

and I was checked by german Customs a few days ago, they searched my entire backpack, opened my green tea, got my police record by radio and then looked inside my wives bag. It wasnt funny.

Tannenberg
#51 Posted : 11/17/2012 1:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually the german zoll looked through every package in June / July, i don´t know why, but i ordered like 3 packages from china (electronics) and had to pick them all up at the zoll. I talked to them and they said, that currently every package is checked.. I think this is also somehow a messure to delay private imports / get the taxes for that imports.

Jin
#52 Posted : 11/17/2012 4:28:15 PM

yes

hmmm , huhh , plshh , chhh

hopefully this oppressive attitude of law will change over time as the law changes over time
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

obliguhl
#53 Posted : 11/18/2012 10:01:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tannenberg wrote:
Actually the german zoll looked through every package in June / July, i don´t know why, but i ordered like 3 packages from china (electronics) and had to pick them all up at the zoll. I talked to them and they said, that currently every package is checked.. I think this is also somehow a messure to delay private imports / get the taxes for that imports.

Yes, they recently announced that there has been a major operation to fight import of illegal goods.

PREV123