We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Mimosa related raids in germany Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:12:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:24:31 PM

veni, vidi, spici

this is horrible news.

i suppose its not a good idea to import bark anyway but its still a grim turn of events.

maybe its time to bury your bark in the woodsCrying or very sad
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

joedirt
#3 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:28:34 PM

Not I

I have said this before and I will say it again.

Stock up on MHRB now while you still can and it's cheap.

For just a few hundred bucks you can literally acquire a lifetime supply and never again have to worry about customs or law enforcement...unless of course you do something stupid and bring unwanted attention to your home....or you sell it, or you get the point. You are pretty damn safe as long as it doesn't leave your house.

I'd also recommend acquiring what-ever mushroom spores you want as well.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:56:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
For just a few hundred bucks you can literally acquire a lifetime supply and never again have to worry

got a couple hundred bucks i can borrow?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 6/8/2012 2:13:51 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Haha, what an idiot. His intention was to sell it. Clearly against the law in Germany. And he imported it from a non-EU country. It's like giving them the invitation to raid it.

Lol'd hard at "The seized drugs would have been enough for over 3800 units of consumption." -- yeah for sure ^_^
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Shaolin
#6 Posted : 6/8/2012 2:43:35 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Haha, what an idiot. His intention was to sell it. Clearly against the law in Germany. And he imported it from a non-EU country. It's like giving them the invitation to raid it.

1) He wasn't reaided because he was selling it, he was raided for importing it.
2) MHRB for our extractions isn't grown in the EU
3) 3800 doses * 0.03 g = 114g of DMT ; 7500*1.5% = 112,5. Close.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Ufostrahlen
#7 Posted : 6/8/2012 6:37:00 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:

1) He wasn't reaided because he was selling it, he was raided for importing it.

I quote the URL: In the course of the investigation by Customs investigators searched three apartments, while another 2.5 kilograms of the narcotic ensured and also found out that the perpetrators had a history of selling to customers already 2.5 kg.

Quote:
2) MHRB for our extractions isn't grown in the EU

Sure, but importing stuff from non-EU vendors isn't a good idea. They check every single parcel via X-Rays and you'll have to show up at the customs office in order to get it. You just don't want to import drug related stuff from non-EU countries into Germany.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

jamie
#8 Posted : 6/8/2012 7:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^that means nothing. Do not assume that the narcs are reasonable or honest about these things. He could have ordered 5 kilos, half for him and half for a friend who paid him for it when it arrived. The narcs could eaily twist that truth around and call it "distibution"..

This is not really funny at all..Laughing and saying this person is just an idiot makes you look naive here. We all order mimosa, and we have no evidence at all to suggest that this person was really selling DMT at all. For all we know 2 friends just split a mimosa order together and the one with the mailing address got raided.
Long live the unwoke.

endlessness
#9 Posted : 6/8/2012 7:37:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also from the bad translation, it's hard to know the meaning. It could be interpreted that he only got found out as having sold things AFTER they had gotten the warrant, so they would have already busted him anyways ? And as jamie said, you never know how cops/media twists the story.

I think that ordering from inside is always better but there are many many people in germany and everywhere else in the world that have ordered mimosa from abroad and had no problem, because it shouldn't be a problem. Cases such as these show the law enforcement is more aware of mimosa, and that's not a good thing.

I also think even though you may decide yourself to be more careful, to say the guy is an idiot is too much, dont you think? You don't even know him, and he's one more victim of the horrible drug war, not something to laugh about.

SnozzleBerry
#10 Posted : 6/8/2012 7:38:28 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Lol'd hard at "The seized drugs would have been enough for over 3800 units of consumption." -- yeah for sure ^_^

Grow up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 6/8/2012 8:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It could be interpreted that he only got found out as having sold things AFTER they had gotten the warrant, so they would have already busted him anyways ?

The article does not make that really clear. But to me, it sounds as if they found out about his selling after the bust. They propably stumbled upon the case because someone couldn't keep their mouths shut (or maybe they found recipts...but who does one time kg deals? It's more propable that he really just shared an order with his friends or aqquaintances).

Then, I must say that i somehow understand ufostrahlen. Importing even legal herbs from outside the EU is a very very foolish thing to do..talking about germany here. Customs are very trigger happy and they also act as some sort of german "DEA". Still, we should not forget who is really responsible for this mess and this is the state and it's ridiciolous and bitter laws.

One thing to add: Bavaria is also the most restrictive german state. There have been raids for 0.3g of cannabis, even burnt cds found in a car Surprised

MelCat
#12 Posted : 6/8/2012 8:26:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Still, we should not forget who is really responsible for this mess and this is the state and it's ridiciolous and bitter laws.

This ^^

obliguhl wrote:
One thing to add: Bavaria is also the most restrictive german state. There have been raids for 0.3g of cannabis, even burnt cds found in a car Surprised

/me makes a mental note to never visit Bavaria
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

endlessness
#13 Posted : 6/8/2012 8:27:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so if theres a packet coming from you and you dont receive it, can they still raid you in germany?

GobblinTorch
#14 Posted : 6/8/2012 8:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a waste of resources ..

a1pha
#15 Posted : 6/8/2012 8:56:15 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

joedirt wrote:
I have said this before and I will say it again.

Stock up on MHRB now while you still can and it's cheap.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

joedirt
#16 Posted : 6/8/2012 9:17:54 PM

Not I

jamie wrote:

This is not really funny at all..Laughing and saying this person is just an idiot makes you look naive here. We all order mimosa, and we have no evidence at all to suggest that this person was really selling DMT at all. For all we know 2 friends just split a mimosa order together and the one with the mailing address got raided.

^^This.

I wonder just how he thinks his EU vendors are acquiring the MHRB that he purchases?

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

teotenakeltje
#17 Posted : 6/8/2012 9:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is bad news.

Especially if they calculate the doses, they are going to assume he is selling. They are never going to believe that 3800 doses are just for personal use.

obliguhl wrote:

That's true. It's a strange mentality over there. They have zero tolerance regarding substances that are not booze. It's the home of the Oktoberfest: a bunch of dressed up weirdos drinking like there's no tomorrow and behaving like animals....

Unheimlich
#18 Posted : 6/8/2012 10:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is from https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=355938#post355938 because being a n00b I can't post there yet.
BTW Bavaria is beautiful. Though the laws would make it seem very restrictive, German is a very easy going place. You do have to get someone's attention really. Unfortunately the Zoll (Customs) are a very serious group and they are very fervent in what they do.
The question as to the selling/sharing here:
Im Zuge der Ermittlungen durchsuchten Zollfahnder insgesamt drei Wohnungen, stellten dabei weitere 2,5 Kilogramm des Rauschgifts sicher und fanden zudem heraus, dass die Täter in der Vergangenheit bereits 2,5 Kilogramm an Abnehmer verkauft hatten.
Pretty much states that they found out after the fact that he had sold it to a 'user'. Also the fact that he is out of work, but apparently has money to go on trips abroad probably doesn't help his case.
My guess, is that someone involved is trying to get out of it by telling the Zoll what has or hasn't transpired.
So, reading more. There were two men involved. The first man was arrested when he went to get the package from customs, and when they didn't like his justification that it was for his aunts skin cream. They asked for more information, so two days later he came back with information on the powder, and that is when they arrested him. His "partner" was abroad and when he flew back into Munich they arrested him. So I would guess that they found out from one of the individuals that it had been sold to 'users'. I am still looking for more information.
::“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” ::

::“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” ::

::"I hate incompetence. I think it's probably the only thing I do hate. But it didn't make me want to rule people. Nor to teach them anything. It made me want to do my own work in my own way and let myself be torn to pieces if necessary"::

MelCat
#19 Posted : 6/8/2012 10:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the heads up! Please keep us posted if you hear anything new.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Unheimlich
#20 Posted : 6/8/2012 11:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I looked for more information on some German forums etc... haven't really found anything. The biggest thing that sticks out to me is how much was coming through, and where it was coming through. If they would have used an address that would have caused it to come through a place like Frankfurt, where there is tons of import/export traffic he might not have raised as much attention to his aunts skin cream.
::“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” ::

::“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” ::

::"I hate incompetence. I think it's probably the only thing I do hate. But it didn't make me want to rule people. Nor to teach them anything. It made me want to do my own work in my own way and let myself be torn to pieces if necessary"::

123NEXT