We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anything synergistic with LSA? Options

VisualDistortion
#1 Posted : 1/22/2009 4:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, SWIM is wondering if there was anything that you guys like to use with LSA to boost its effects or something that mingles well with its effects? Especially something that can combat the nausea. SWIM does not smoke cannabis. SWIM got some H.B. Rosewood on the way for this weekend.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 1/22/2009 4:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Best thing SWIM tried is a small amount of yohimbe. It blocks the horrible vasoconstriction effects of LSA, it blocks the sedative effects, and it increases the visuals. It’s a great combination.

Another good combination is kola nut. It also blocks the vasoconstriction effects of LSA, it blocks the sedative effects somewhat, and it increases the visuals a little bit, and increases the euphoria quite a lot.

Another possible combination which SWIM hasn’t tried, but should work really well with LSA is Ginkgo biloba. SWIM tried it with bufotenine (very similar to LSA in side effects) and it blocked the vasoconstriction effects of bufotenine, increased the euphoria, and made the mind extremely clear. It was a nice combination.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

VisualDistortion
#3 Posted : 1/22/2009 5:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excuse SWIM's ignorance, but SWIM doesn't really know how to use yohimbe. SWIM found bark online. Would swim just make a tea and drink that. SWIM is new to the world of entheogens, but he has done his general homework. Now he is learning alot of the details through places like this, and hopefully he'll know enough one day to help someone else. SWIM's only real experience is MULTIPLE salvia and mushroom trips, and a few 2c-b trips.

69ron
#4 Posted : 1/22/2009 6:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Many sports nutrition outlets sell yohimbe tablets. GNC sells them. You could also make tea out of the bark. Either way it works pretty good. High doses of yohimbe are actually hallucinogenic. But it’s not a good idea to take a high dose, just enough to feel it is all you need. About 1 tablet, or I think 1 teaspoon of the bark will do it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

VisualDistortion
#5 Posted : 1/22/2009 4:23:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alright, thank you very much, SWIM will stop by his local GNC outlet.

whiterasta
#6 Posted : 1/24/2009 11:12:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Add an ounce of Sherry or port wine to your CWE and let stand in the dark for a couple hrs. This has been shown to increase the psychedelic effects of ergolines in solution. It is speculated that lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide is formed by plant ergolines in the presence of ethanol and acetaldehyde at around pH 4 (wine meets all requirements, ethanol, acetaldehyde, and low pH)
This thread discusses it to death
http://www.thenook.org/f...ndex.php?showtopic=62402

No hard final answers but I can testify that it worked for me with MG/CWE with suprising results
WR
"It seems that everything I knew was just a lie
A love, a hope, a dream, but what is that to you?
I can hold it in while I live, but it comes out when I die
The tragedy of truth, the liberties of lies
I see three sides to the coin as I flip it past my eyes
tossed from hand to hand you choose tails and I choose side."
Jimmy Haha

polytrip
#7 Posted : 1/24/2009 11:15:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Cannabis is synergistic with it.

69ron
#8 Posted : 1/25/2009 12:34:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whiterasta wrote:
Add an ounce of Sherry or port wine to your CWE and let stand in the dark for a couple hrs. This has been shown to increase the psychedelic effects of ergolines in solution. It is speculated that lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide is formed by plant ergolines in the presence of ethanol and acetaldehyde at around pH 4 (wine meets all requirements, ethanol, acetaldehyde, and low pH)
This thread discusses it to death
http://www.thenook.org/f...ndex.php?showtopic=62402

No hard final answers but I can testify that it worked for me with MG/CWE with suprising results
WR

Rum also works. It has lots of acetaldehyde. Peppermint oil also has lots of acetaldehyde.

SWIM has done it with just peppermint oil and water and it also works. The ethanol apparently isn't actually needed. Something present in the seeds seems to do what the ethanol is supposed to do. Again, no hard evidence, but the effects are almost completely different. Very LSD-like and not at all sedating. But it’s more alien than LSD, so beware.