We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My first two major LSD Trips (Vintage 1992) Options

Eliyahu
#1 Posted : 6/5/2012 5:41:24 AM
סנדלפון

Welcome...

So I decided it's high time to start writing some detailed trip reports..I figured I would start back at the beginning and work my way up to the future. Don't worry I'm not going to report on EVERY trip I've ever had..that would be too much....just the most memorable ones.
Starting with this one. This is first time I got really strong LSD.

EDIT: This thread also contains a second trip report, It's the acid trip I took right after this one involving the same LSD.
These trips were about 20 years ago..but I have a good memory for these things so I'm sure it's accurate..

ENJOY!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Neither the DMT Nexus or myself condone the taking of psychedelics by minors.
Also, it is worthwhile to note that it was very, very foolish of me to trip with my mother at home, sleeping or not. Tripping while at home with a disapproving parent pretty much obliterates your set and setting...

PRE-CONDITIONS
I was very young at the time. I lived at home with my Mother. The person who supplied me with the LSD would obtain different "types" of acid in both liquid and blotter form. This person was young and foolish so he thought it would be a cool idea to make the acid ridiculously strong by adding super potent liquid acid to the already mega potent, and occasionally jumbo sized Blotter Squares.

So for example he would take a 100 lot sheet and then dose that sheet with more 200-300 more drops of liquid acid. The thing is he did not tell me he was double and triple dosing the acid until I had already gone through a few sheets myself....He told me he just liked to hear all the crazy stories from the people who unsuspectingly took his mega dosed acid. And so I do indeed have crazy stories because of that kid. My first very strong LSD experience ever was with this person's acid and here it is....

(mind)Set: I was a egotistical,lazy, angry,thieving, manipulative, spoiled and selfish young punk..but I did have an open mind to the existence of spirits. I did not believe in a god or devil but I did not discount the possibility either. I had very basic knowledge of philosophy at the time. I smoked mexican grown marijuana on a daily basis so I was always baked out of my head every moment of the day.

(physical condition) Set:I was in good shape overall, my mom made me take vitamins.
Setting (location): I lived with my mother, she was strict and NOT at all cool with me taking LSD.
time of day: A Clear Summer evening.
recent drug use: Just Marijuana
last meal: Don't Remember.

PARTICIPANT
body weight:68 Kg
known sensitivities:None at the time
history of use: My first MAJOR psychedelic trip.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): LSD Blotter ...Called Eight Ball had a picture of a black pool ball with the number 8 on it. Additional unknown amount of liquid LSD was also added.

Dose(s): Unknown...as a conservative guess I would say at least 500 micrograms.

EFFECTS[/u]
Administration time: T=11:45 pm, Marijuana smoked at approximately 12:15am
Duration: 16-18 hours
First effects:12:10am
Peak: from 12:20pm-7:00am
Come down:1:00pm next day
Baseline:5:00 pm next day

Intensity (overall): 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 4
Visual Intensity:4
AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 4 positive after glow ..left me mind blown and excited to trip again.

So one summer day back in 1992, I had some of this (mega-dosed) LSD that was called Eight ball and I decided to try it.
The LSD was hidden in my stash spot. My stash spot was located in the basement which is the place where I spent most of my time. I had my stereo, TV, posters and other fun stuff down there...My bedroom though was where I slept every night and that was located upstairs right next to my Mother's room.

It seemed to take an unusually long time for my mother to go to bed that evening. Usually she would take a sleeping pill and be out like a light by 8:30 or 9pm, but here it was almost 11:00 and she was still awake. I had been killing time by watching Old episodes of Star Trek when at last I heard the long awaited sound of My mother's voice call out "good night!" from the top of the stairs.

I sat through about 45 more minutes of Star Trek and then when I felt like the coast was clear I retrieved the acid and weed from it's hiding place which was inside a 1950's pinball machine I that had. With a pair of scissors I carefully trimmed off two little of the little perforated squares of "8 ball" from a 10 strip.

The white backs of the blotter paper had a yellowish tinge as if though it had literally been soaked in a pool of LSD. I thought to myself "cool...this stuff looks strong"

The hippie kid very seriously warned me not to take more than 1 hit...but I convinced myself to take two because I wanted to experience the full spectrum of effects...

Immediately I put them both under my tongue. The taste was slightly sour/metallic and the paper was very thick. Then I loaded a bowl of Mexican weed into my pipe which was made out of different little plumbing section pieces that I had stolen from a local hardware store and fitted together. I set it aside for when I felt something off the LSD...

I then continued to watch Star Trek and waited for the two hits to kick in, about 20 minutes later I felt unbelievably light headed and a bit dizzy. I stood up and the dizzy feelings intensified. I knew that the LSD was kicking in, although I did not expect it to work so fast.

I decided it was a perfect time to smoke some weed so I quietly walked upstairs and went outside careful so as not to alert my mother.. I walked over to my special corner of the yard and took three very large hits from my home made piece. Immediately I felt a drastic Change in perception. I realized that what I was feeling was very similar to the feeling of being in a Dream. even announced to myself out loud.
"This feels just like a dream".
..I became mesmerized by the sight of this knarley old, dead weeping willow tree trunk that was in the middle of my yard. The tree was sort of like a sad and cartoon like. I realized what made it sad was the deep scars that were worn around the bottom of the tree. The previous renters of the house had tied their dog to the tree with a chain and over time the chain had managed killed the tree, effectively strangling it to death. When I realized I was looking at the scene of what was essentially a cruel tree murder, I felt a deep sorrow for that tree and the hard life it must have endured at the hands of Humans.

. So the dreamlike feeling starts intensifying very rapidly and I feel higher than I had ever been in my life up to that point. I was not sure where exactly this intense "dreamy" feeling was headed so I decided to quickly go to my bedroom so I could pretend to be asleep in order avoid any possible interaction with my Mother. I knew without a doubt that I was already beyond the point where it would be possible to act sober.

I then very carefully and quietly stashed my pipe in a bush and then proceeded with extreme stealth to my bedroom inside the house. I found it incredibly difficult to walk straight and without bumping into anything as I slowly made my way down the hallway through the dark living room and down a hallway, past my mothers room...thank God her door was closed to her room and I could hear her snoring.

After careful and deliberate navigation, I managed to safely make it past my mothers room and into to my room without disturbing her. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. Then, I breathed a big sigh of relief for having made it to my room and then I turned on the light switch.

At this point, I fully expected to see the light illuminate the familiar setting of my room... but instead I found myself standing inside a prehistoric tropical jungle during the night time.. My feet seemed to sink into the spongy wet ground that my floor had somehow become.
I scanned the room around me desperately searching for something that resembled reality, I could make out a few swampy, damp, foliage covered parts of my room, like my bed but mostly it was completely overgrown with lush jungle plant life, crazy giant orchid type flowers, huge green leaves and thick hanging vines everywhere.

Also, my walls seemed to be gone.. . What I saw instead was a very complicated and beautiful yet desolate and foreboding tropical wilderness all around me, my fear began to give way to amazement as I realized that there was nothing I could do to disrupt or stop what I was seeing by blinking or turning my head or anything. My ceiling had become a dazzling array of swirling starlight and vivid, majestic prehistoric constellations.

I noticed that I could peer very deep into the ancient looking darkness all around me. It was then that I saw that there was a large set of bright red cat eyes following my every move from what looked like about 20 feet away directly in front of me. I "knew" right then that I was being hunted, I became very afraid and then the one pair of eyes was suddenly joined by four more similar pairs of Jaguar like eyes that seemed to slink out of the pitch black jungle just beyond the trees and leaves in front of me. The big cats gracefully began surrounded me and circling me..

I started to panic. I tried hard to ignore what was happening. I walked backwards over to what looked like my bed except it was covered in Vines and bushes.. I made a focused attempt to take control of the situation by telling myself that it is all just a hallucination and then leaned back onto my bed and rested on my palms looking up at the jungle sky. wishing to God that it was just a regular ceiling again

.....As soon as I did this my bed became slightly more how I was used to it appearing and this gave me some comfort. For a moment I felt like if I tried hard enough I could just "will" the hallucinations away.

But it quickly became clear that my tactic did not work and I seemed to have no control over what I was seeing. The pack of glowing cat eyes drawing steadily close, gracefully poised in full attack formation...the yellow and red pairs of eyes looked hungry and cold, yet hauntingly mesmerizing somehow...I struggled to move my head around to ignore the terrible jungle scene that I was immersed in.

I closed my eyes to try and escape the vision...It was then that I felt something lightly brush my neck. I thought that it might be a spider, and I thought..."oh great A spider just fell on me and I am tripping my ass off". I tried to quickly move my hand to my neck but found that I had become paralyzed and could not move.
So I opened my eyes and I was met with the perfectly angular black reptilian face of what appeared to be a giant black viper, inches from my face, staring me right in my eyes, hissing threateningly....The detail of this thing almost stopped my heart with sheer terror, I became lost in the sheer texture of it's pitch black, almost mirror like scales. I estimate that it was about ten foot in length and it was completely wrapped around my body and I could not move. I was constricted and it was slowly crushing me. The ink black prehistoric jungle Viper then tightened it's grip further and I could no longer breathe, at the same time I saw the reflection of a hellish looking fire erupt inside of both of it's reptilian eyes, and then it moved very close to my face as if to strike me but instead of striking me it hissed a single word at me...it said, "Deeeeeaaaaaaaathhhhhh". It's forked tongue flickered on the tip of my nose and I thought I was done for right there and then. I totally resigned my self to the fact that I would now die this exceedingly bizarre death of being eaten alive by a 10 foot prehistoric jungle serpent.

I sort of felt myself flopping backwards on my bed and then I realized the snake was gone, my room also looked normal again...No trace of Jungle stuff anywhere. But I felt really, really strange and also very nauseated. I laid in my bed for a while and as I lay in the dark I began to see many different very stoic, detailed faces of people I had never seen before. It seemed like they were trying to communicate to me but I became very afraid. I had never seen "ghosts" before. I immediately came to the conclusion that
if was seeing ghosts then I was on my way to becoming one. That was when the thought occurred to me that I was overdosing...(I did not know LSD's LD-50 at the time). The ghosts became more and more fighting they looked tormented and anguished. I wanted to pull the covers over my head like I was 5 years old again.

I tried to look at the bright red LED clock next to my bed to check the time. my digital alarm clock had an easy read display but I could not read it at all. it was just a strange flurry of vibratory red LED chaos flying every which way...I tried to decipher the time for a while and then gave up.

Again I began thinking I was dying. I thought it might be a good idea to go to the bathroom to see how I looked in the mirror. Just to reassure myself I was ok. I carefully, quietly went to the bathroom and turned on the light. In the mirror I saw myself as a horrible decaying zombie looking creature, my skin looked green. Now I was sure I was dying, I considered waking my mother up for a moment and telling her that I took too much acid and I needed to go to the hospital. Then I decided that would be a terrible Idea, so I just told myself that if I go back to bed and die it would be better than having my crazy mom take me to the hospital while I'm on acid.

So I headed back to my room, just then I heard my mothers voice....it sounded like she was talking to me from underwater or something and so I had to say "what?"
My voice sounded even weirder like I was yelling into a tin can. She answers me and says "are you alright?"
I thought to myself "no"..but I said...."ya mom, I'm ok". For a moment I was terrified she was going to question me further, but she didn't and I slinked back to bed, ready to die from an LSD overdose.

As I laid in my bed the native American like patterns on my bed spread began to come alive, jump up and dance around. Then, all at once it got really calm and quite...
..all of the sudden the calm is blown apart by a giant silver steel subway train that came crashing through my room.

Splinters of my wall and Pieces of my closet flew everywhere, plumes of fire and smoke shot up into the air. I could see the terrified look on the subway operators face as he looked into my eyes. I could tell he was thinking...oh my god! I have crashed into some kid's bedroom, and now we are both going to die!!!.
Then just as the train is about an inch away from running me over as I lay on my bed, the whole scene freezes and then reverses like someone rewound a VCR tape. The train un-crashes backwards out of my room. all of the splinters fly perfectly back into place as well. I am in a state of total shock...I knew it was a hallucination the whole time of course but it was so realistic I could not believe it. Then the strange calm descended again. and just like before the entire subway crash repeated itself and then sucked back into the wall again...

This subway train wrecking and un-wrecking happened about five times until I started just giggling about it. The way the driver of the trains face was always just totally wracked with terror every single time just made me laugh. Then the whole mood lightened, the trip changed gear, I felt incredible. I knew then that I would survive the night.

My visuals became much more friendly and interesting after I stopped freaking out. At one point I saw these sort of Roman stone statue looking giants. They looked like they were 5000 feet tall and their legs were made of huge Greek looking coliseum pillars. They were running in a line one after the other. I could feel the ground shake as they seemed to be running continual circles around the entire world over and over again..

As soon as Dawn hit I looked out my window...and I was so completely blown away by the beauty of the trees.. It looked like they were stretching up their limbs to meet the morning sun...

I knew then that LSD had changed my life, perception and my outlook on life forever. I could not wait to take it again. Then my mother got up and got ready for work...which was bad because I had to pretend I was asleep for like 2 hours until she left...after she left I went to the park and explored my new found appreciation for nature.

Hope this was an enjoyable tale for someone

thanks for reading-
Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
Worlds-Largest-Snake-Colombian-jungle-631.jpg (58kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

staresatwalls
#2 Posted : 6/5/2012 6:58:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
[color=yellow]
thanks for reading-

no problem it was a pleasure. awesome trip man i can't wait to have a vivid one such as that again soon. avoiding my parents has often given me vivid trips. i wish i could find some acid that strong these days. much love

psychedelically, what are you up to these days?
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Entheojen
#3 Posted : 6/5/2012 8:44:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What an awesome report!
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 6/5/2012 2:00:31 PM

<3

Best LSD report I have ever read hands down.

Quote:
At this point, I fully expected to see the light illuminate the familiar setting of my room... but instead I found myself standing inside a prehistoric tropical jungle during the night time.. My feet seemed to sink into the spongy wet ground that my floor had somehow become.
I scanned the room around me desperately searching for something that resembled reality, I could make out a few swampy, damp, foliage covered parts of my room, like my bed but mostly it was completely overgrown with lush jungle plant life, crazy giant orchid type flowers, huge green leaves and thick hanging vines everywhere.

You have no idea how jealous I am that you have such vivid and amazing LSD hallucinations. My experience is quite different. I always merge into infinity or stop time on myself if the dose is high. Rolling eyes

Thanks so much for writing! So happy you didn't have your momma take you to the hospital<3

Eliyahu
#5 Posted : 6/5/2012 6:46:45 PM
סנדלפון

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone...

Sky motion....Embarrased Thank you for that comment, I owe my descriptive abilities to Hunter S. Thompson, Carlos Castaneda and Aldous Huxley. if I am even 1/100th as good as those three then it's a dream come true for me.

Staresatwalls asked what I was up to psychedelic wise these days....

These days I still take LSD on occasion but only along with Ayahuasca or Mescaline, I don't care for it on it's own much anymore. LSD can be a bit too confusing when taken by itself.

So the weird thing about this trip is the whole Jungle thing....
I personally believe that it was because I ended up making an alliance with the Ayahuasca Ally In the future, when I was 28 years old.

In my opinion the Ayahuasca Ally literally traveled back into time to when I was 15 and began protecting me then....Of course I'm not sure time even applies to something like an Ayahuasca Ally, it can probably travel through time as easily as I can walk down to 7-11.

So that is the mind blowing part....By creating an alliance with Ayahuasca when I was 28 years old...It somehow affected my trip when I was 15....cue Mr. Rod Serling..........Neutral

Anyways if ya'll dig my writings please do stay tuned as I am just getting warmed up.

"Marty! do you realize what this means? It means we have to go back!.....To the Future!"-Doc
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Entheojen
#6 Posted : 6/5/2012 7:33:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I really don't know how people cope with experiences like yours. I feel like I would have completely freaked out. This is what scares me off psychedelics. However at the same time I think I would love to experience something like you did.
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Eliyahu
#7 Posted : 6/5/2012 8:14:32 PM
סנדלפון

I did indeed want to freak out on that trip....my trips actually became even more frightening than that.

The one time I really and truly considered freaking out and actually screaming, running away and everything....I was about to do it, then I thought of something..after you do freak out and start screaming on acid, what happens then? I knew the answer to that question was most likely "funny farm".

And now a days on DMT I still want to scream and run at times...but I just keep in mind that freaking out no matter how relieving it may seem to be, does not make things better for sure.

Entheojen
#8 Posted : 6/5/2012 10:55:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I used to suffer from panic attacks about ten years ago and I'm scared a moderate-strong experience like yours would bring them to the fore. I can feel them now and again on the horizon but have so far managed to keep them at bay. I've only had the one psychedelic experience so far (with san pedro), and although quite weak, the time dilation and long duration of the trip was just about bearable. I just cannot fathom something as vivid as your experience and how I would react to it. This is what keeps me from going any further. Perhaps DMT is the answer with its short duration. I really do not know. But one thing for sure, is this thread is going in my bookmarks!

ommani
#9 Posted : 6/6/2012 5:14:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool report, Eliyahu! That sounds like an epic trip! And I thought my first time tripping/doing LSD about twelve years ago was strong Wink

I wonder how common it is for LSD to reach those visionary levels...

lyserge
#10 Posted : 6/6/2012 1:48:19 PM

polyfather anomalous

Eliyahu wrote:

In my opinion the Ayahuasca Ally literally traveled back into time to when I was 15 and began protecting me then....Of course I'm not sure time even applies to something like an Ayahuasca Ally, it can probably travel through time as easily as I can walk down to 7-11.

Laughing wild!
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

RebornInSmoke
#11 Posted : 6/6/2012 7:45:37 PM

Lysergic Feline

epic Very happy

thanks for sharing!
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

Infinite I
#12 Posted : 6/6/2012 9:58:36 PM

JC

Great report only read a few LSD reports on here this and endlessneses's one were both great reads, thanks for posting though I'm wondering you only take acid now with mescaline or aya? I'd imagine everything being far too confusing on aya and far too stimulating on mescal, just doesn't sound like good combos to me?

Eliyahu
#13 Posted : 6/7/2012 7:33:23 PM
סנדלפון

Infinite I wrote:

Quote:
Great report only read a few LSD reports on here this and endlessneses's one were both great reads, thanks for posting though I'm wondering you only take acid now with mescaline or aya? I'd imagine everything being far too confusing on aya and far too stimulating on mescal, just doesn't sound like good combos to me?

Thanks for the comment

Yes I suppose from a logical viewpoint it would seem that Aya/LSD and Mesc together would really just "mess you up like crazy"...

However, from a shamanic perspective I believe that like other plant entheogens; Ayahuasca and Mescaline bot contain Contain spirit Allies...a type of inorganic, empathetic awareness that guides, protects and teaches humans during the psychedelic experience.

IMHO there is no protector/teacher ally within LSD. I personally believe thing that can help protect and teach you on LSD is perhaps your guardian angel. I believe LSD just hands you a ton of perceptual power and just let's you off on your own to wander the universe by basically yourself..

So to me when I take LSD with Ayahuasca I am just adding to the power of the Ayahuasca ally to teach and protect me. Same with Mescaline+ LSD. Combining these substances is obviously way more intense than LSD alone, however in my opinion it gives the trip more focus and I always get way more "learning" out of it.

jamie
#14 Posted : 6/7/2012 8:09:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I never felt guided with LSD..LSD felt sort of synthetic and metalic when I took it but still pleasant enough and insightful. I never took it much though.

My greatest allies have always been psilocybin mushrooms and ayahuasca(or any combination of plants that generate that effect). There is just something about mushrooms that is soo alien..so cosmic yet still retaining an undeniable aspect of "earth magick"..I think psilocybin mushrooms are the key to our shamanic pre-history(and somehow linked to our future) and the most likely candidate for the origional entheogen of prehistoric man. I also think that ayahuasca and the analogue plants play a very similar role at this time.

Mushrooms feel like home to me..they were my first real psychedelic and I never really found anything that brought me back to that place until I found ayahuasca. Mushrooms grow all over the world, in nearly every climate. They require no preperation. You can simply pick them and eat them. They are the perfect missionary for a pre societal group of hominids..and they speak to you. You are confronted face to face with the mystery of the cosmos like no other by simply eating a handful of the little things.

Ayahuasca is more a technology of a later time, requiring complex plant combinations and brewing. However it is obvious DMT is extremely important to humans and has a role to play.

Mescaline is something I have not worked with as much. I love it and learned much from it. I take it rarely but at least san pedro came alive in my visions for me. It is sentient.

Salvia Divinorum is about as sentient as it gets when you lay down in the dark and quid the stuff. Something I have worked with extensivly and love to death. I grow it, I eat it, I love it.

There was something very very mayan about morning glories..very much unlike LSD for me. I had visions of mayan temples and glyphs...

Funny how I never ever felt a distict character with any synthetic substances, though I did learn from them and found some value in them. I dont use them any longer though. I prefer mushrooms and ayahausca for regular work, and salvia and san pedro occasionally.

nice report Eliyahu!
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#15 Posted : 6/8/2012 12:35:51 AM

Not I

Eliyahu wrote:

I did indeed want to freak out on that trip....my trips actually became even more frightening than that.

The one time I really and truly considered freaking out and actually screaming, running away and everything....I was about to do it, then I thought of something..after you do freak out and start screaming on acid, what happens then? I knew the answer to that question was most likely "funny farm".

And now a days on DMT I still want to scream and run at times...but I just keep in mind that freaking out no matter how relieving it may seem to be, does not make things better for sure.

Yep! I had a really good friend when we were younger freak out. She basically forced me to take her to the hospital. I told here they would just stick her in a room and wait for the effects to wear off....but she insisted so we took her. 8 hours later we got a phone call and went back to pick her up.

We spent all night hanging in the woods tripping. Smile She spent the night in a hospital room. Surprised

Good LSD is an amazing substance. I have never really had a bad trip with it and I've taken pretty obscene doses....but I have seen others loose it. Just depends on the person.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

joedirt
#16 Posted : 6/8/2012 12:38:54 AM

Not I

jamie wrote:
I never felt guided with LSD..LSD felt sort of synthetic and metalic when I took it but still pleasant enough and insightful. I never took it much though.

My greatest allies have always been psilocybin mushrooms and ayahuasca(or any combination of plants that generate that effect). There is just something about mushrooms that is soo alien..so cosmic yet still retaining an undeniable aspect of "earth magick"..I think psilocybin mushrooms are the key to our shamanic pre-history(and somehow linked to our future) and the most likely candidate for the origional entheogen of prehistoric man. I also think that ayahuasca and the analogue plants play a very similar role at this time.

Mushrooms feel like home to me..they were my first real psychedelic and I never really found anything that brought me back to that place until I found ayahuasca. Mushrooms grow all over the world, in nearly every climate. They require no preperation. You can simply pick them and eat them. They are the perfect missionary for a pre societal group of hominids..and they speak to you. You are confronted face to face with the mystery of the cosmos like no other by simply eating a handful of the little things.

Ayahuasca is more a technology of a later time, requiring complex plant combinations and brewing. However it is obvious DMT is extremely important to humans and has a role to play.

Mescaline is something I have not worked with as much. I love it and learned much from it. I take it rarely but at least san pedro came alive in my visions for me. It is sentient.

Salvia Divinorum is about as sentient as it gets when you lay down in the dark and quid the stuff. Something I have worked with extensivly and love to death. I grow it, I eat it, I love it.

There was something very very mayan about morning glories..very much unlike LSD for me. I had visions of mayan temples and glyphs...

Funny how I never ever felt a distict character with any synthetic substances, though I did learn from them and found some value in them. I dont use them any longer though. I prefer mushrooms and ayahausca for regular work, and salvia and san pedro occasionally.

nice report Eliyahu!

Jamie as usual I agree with you. Mushrooms have been my best ally to date, though to be honest I am really starting to dig high dose caapi (alone).

I have also started to experiement a good bit more with cactus and am finding it agrees with me rather well.

However, i can't say I didn't feel a distinct character with LSD. It is probably the most distinct of the tryptamines I've tried...lol, but then I've only tried mushrooms, DMT, and LSD for tryptamines.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Eliyahu
#17 Posted : 6/8/2012 1:01:36 AM
סנדלפון

Jamie,

I agree with your statements about mushrooms being the oldest entheogen....I love mushrooms...although I have only had cubensis...

Thanks for the comment ..Smile

Eliyahu
#18 Posted : 6/27/2012 3:12:24 AM
סנדלפון

This is a continuation of the above story...
for anyone interested in knowing what happened next.

IMPORTANT NOTE NUMBER 2: Neither the DMT Nexus or myself condone the taking of psychedelics by minors.
Also, it is worthwhile to note that it was very, very foolish of me to trip with my mother at home, sleeping or not. Tripping while at home with a disapproving parent pretty much obliterates your set and setting

PRE-CONDITIONS I had just undergone my very first incredibly profound and fully impressive LSD experience three weeks prior to this. As far as I was concerned it had been the single most terrifying yet at the same time enjoyable time of my entire life up until that point.

I felt like I had found this amazing mystical hidden realm that no one else knew about. I was unsure however if any of the extraordinary things I had seen were any way real or just simply imagined. I could not decide if what I had experienced was just part of the effects of a powerful drug or something more. What I now wanted was to bring a close friend on a trip with me. I wanted to share my amazing discovery but I also I wanted to see if perhaps their experience would be in any way similar to mine.

I carefully deliberated which close friend I wanted to share this discovery with. I needed someone with the correct temperament, I needed a person who fearless yet open minded. I also required someone whom I was comfortable being around. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that my best friend since elementary school was the best option. We got along splendidly and he seemed adventurous enough to
go on such an outrageous journey..

(mind)Set: I was young and ignorant for the most part. I thought I was some kind of expert on magic and witchcraft stuff...In reality I new nothing. I very ignorantly thought that I could help my friend "expand his mind" by giving him LSD. Really all I offered him was a good dose of the blind leading the blind.

I had a strong interest in LSD, mainly because of a D.A.R.E class project that I had to complete while in the sixth grade on the dangers and effects of the infamous psychedelic compound.

(physical condition) Set: Good
Setting (location):My mother's house, in the basement while my mother was home. (Would not recommend trying this at home, with your parents)
time of day: Night time to early morning
recent drug use: Marijuana
last meal: Possibly leftovers from whatever my mother had cooked the previous evening.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 60 Kilograms
known sensitivities: None
history of use: Inexperienced, second high dose LSD trip ever.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): LSD blotter with an unknown amount of a different type of LSD added) 2-3 drops per hit added.
Dose(s): Two and one half hits per person

EFFECTS[/u]
Administration time: T=11:00pm
Duration: 16-18 hours
First effects: 11:20pm
Peak: 11:45pm-6:30 am
Come down:7:00am-12:00pm
Baseline:4:00-5:00pm

Intensity (overall): 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 4
Visual Intensity: 4
[uAFTER-EFFECTS[/u] Bewildered and astounded, somewhat traumatized.
Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 3

So my best friend agreed to take a psychedelic journey with me....we made arrangements for a sleep over to take place at my house. I had the whole basement, music , movies, TV an Amiga computer system and a 1950's pinball machine...so I felt it was ideal setting for LSD back then.

We dosed the acid shortly after my mother had gone to bed for the evening, it was about 11:00 pm on a Friday night.

We each ingested two hits each of the mega-dosed blotter LSD I had that was known as "eight ball". Within about 15 minutes I began to feel marked changes in my perception.
I asked my friend if he could feel anything he told me he could not. I was in disbelief that he could not feel the effects yet. My friend wanted to watch TV while we waited for the effects to kick in so we turned on the tube

Saturday night live was on. Immediately I became extremely annoyed by the abrasiveness of the T.V and suggested that my friend turn it off. My friend refused saying he wanted to watch it, so I backed off, said it was cool and decided to just ignore the T.V.

I walked into my bathroom and started preparing a bowl for us to smoke because I could feel the effects of the acid rapidly approaching like a fast moving storm.

I had the marijuana ready and then invited my friend into the bathroom to smoke with me. The bathroom was my official smoking place because there was a tiny window where you could blow the smoke outside. My friend said he was not ready to smoke and complained that he did not feel anything yet off the acid. I, on the other hand was starting to trip very hard. My friend asked to eat more LSD. I told him he should wait a bit longer first. It had only been about 30 minutes so far since we took the acid.

He went back to watching T.V, The show, American Gladiators had just started. I strongly disliked this show but my friend liked it and did not want to change the channel. I went into another room in the basement, again attempting to ignore the T.V. I setup the strobe light and selected some CD'S to listen to. I started to get a strange familiar dreamy/ far away floating sensation and I kept to forgeting what I was doing.

Suddenly my friend came bursting into the room yelling "I am INSIDE the American gladiators!!"
I was a bit mad at him for yelling and I said "Dude, be careful you might wake my mom up." My friend just said, still in a louder than I would like voice..."No!! you don't understand, I am INSIDE the F""""ng american gladiators, I am a F***ing American Gladiator right now!!"

He started charging at me as if though he was going to attack me, but then I think he noticed the look of horror on my face and he stopped short and said "hey, what's the matter? don't you see that we are inside of American Gladiators??
I said "No, I don't see that", my friend seemed shocked that I could not see how we were inside of the T.V show. I told him, "I'm not inside the T.V but I do feel the acid man."
My friend then told me that he had nearly forgotten that we took the acid at all for a moment, this statement concerned me a little.

Then my friend became extremely animated and he said he felt really great. Then quite abruptly and out of nowhere..... he got this really wide, super bizarre grin on his face and he just gave me this very unsettling look. I was going to ask him what was going on when he closed his eyes and started to fall backwards...all along keeping this odd carnival type smile on his face.

Helplessly I watched in horror as my best friend proceeded to fall straight backwards. Time seemed to slow down to a snails pace as my friend and his weird frozen smile both fell back right directly into my drum set. Tink-tink-CRAAAASH! RUMBLE! RUMBLE!
The sounds that the drum set made as my friend fell into them was louder than anything I could have imagined.

My friend was lying there, motionless, in the middle of my drum set, still with the frozen smile. My brain started reeling, I fell into a deep panic , I was not sure if my friend was just trying to play some horribly misguided joke on me or if he had really passed out somehow.
I had never heard of anyone passing out on LSD, I tried to communicate with him, I said his name, slapped his face lightly, no response. He seemed to be breathing, he still had the smile. I fully expected my mother to come flying down the stairs in order to investigate the loud noise at any second. I knew I was now officially tripping very hard, tracers and hypnotic patterns seemed to erupt and inundate themselves, out of around and within everything around me. I thought I could see weird old fashioned random alphabet letters dancing all over my passed out friends face they reminded me of alphabet soup, or alphabets cereal.

To my utter amazement my mother did not arrive as I thought she would. What seemed like minutes had passed but my friend was still lying there, still with the frozen smile. I called out his name and shook him rather violently. He still did not respond and I started to think that maybe the LSD was maybe poisoned and we were both going to die. "Oh lord I'm going to fall over Next." I thought.

Fortunately after vigorously shaking him for about a minute. He finally opened his eyes and his smile fleeted away instantly. A look of utter confusion immediately played itself across his face. He sat up from the midst of my fallen and scattered drum set, his hair was very messy and he had this baffled confused look. He asked me in a quite and sincere voice. 'What happened?".

I said "You fell into my drums man. Did you mean to do that? You might have woken my mom up."
My friend said, "Oh man, I did this? I'm so sorry" He stood up and attempted to gain his composure. I too was badly rattled. I was thinking, "he fell into my drums and then forgot about it?"

I did not now what to think about the amnesia stuff that he seemed to be going through. I was just very glad that my mother did not come downstairs to investigate and that my friend was ok. At this point my friend seemed to be acting normal and asked me if I was ready to smoke some marijuana yet.

I said OK so we went to the bathroom and proceeded to smoke. We each took two hits off my home made pipe and then I sprayed some air freshener and lit some incense. Right away I felt the amazing dream like feeling I had felt on my last LSD trip with the same acid. I felt like I was being embraced by the pure emptiness of a endless void that engulfed everything there was. I had a thought that somehow the vivid multi colored tracers I was seeing were intrinsically linked with infinity itself, I felt like the trails coming of my hands were so indescribably profound looking like my arms were making waves in a sea of eternity.

I stretched out on the floor and laid on my side. My friend was sitting in a chair across the room. Suddenly I found myself transported into this other dimension. In this strange place I was a tiny, single point of very intense light. As this bright speck of light I suddenly began to travel at a phenomenal speed down this electric blue neon super slide, It was like a crazy amusement park ride. Faster and faster I went as I slid down the brilliantly illuminated ice blue slide of light with incredible speed, as I went along a bright streaking trail of pure light/awareness traced close behind me. It reminded me of the really scary and high up water slides at the water park but instead of being like water and plastic, it was like electricity.

I blinked. I found myself with my eyes looking point blank inches away from the side of one of my basketball shoes as I lay on the floor. I realized that somehow my consciousness had just ridden the bold blue and white "Nike swoop" that decorated the side of my shoe. I did not know how to make heads or tails out of what I had just seen and experienced.

Suddenly I heard a muffled yell. It was my friend hollering about something again. I quickly rose to my feet and went over to where he was sitting to see what the matter was. He was holding a half melted candy bar in one hand. There was a single bite taken out of it. He held up his chocolate covered hand at me and had a look of terror on his face.
"AHHHH!" he yelled , in a panic. I said sternly., "DUDE!? what the hell is wrong with you?? Your going to wake my mom up man." My friend then got a confused look on his face again, he said "Oh." and then he quickly became calm. He then told me that he thought he had bitten a part of his hand off, when in actual reality it was only the candy bar. he had bitten into
I said, "Jesus man, remember LSD makes you see things, don't freak out on me here." He seemed shocked by what was taking place. I asked him if he wanted a glass of water and he told me he did. Again I was just grateful my mother was not yet alerted by the yelling.

I carefully went upstairs with a deliberate mission for water and a box of "little Debbie" cream pies. I poured two glasses of cold water from the bottle in the fridge, and with the stealth of a ninja I grabbed the box of oatmeal cookies from the pantry. The thought of encountering my mother never left my mind, I was in a delicate position that forced me to either act with total stealth or face else ultimate unknown parental wrath. The worry never seemed to vacate from the back of my mind.

My friend was still sitting in his chair, he seemed disturbed or somehow distracted, like something was bothering him. I pulled a chair up and sat down opposite him, my concern seemed to out way my massive LSD buzz. I did not like seeing my friend upset. I handed his glass of water and he drank it. He quickly guzzled his water down and then started sort of just staring at the empty glass, It looked like he was tripping out on the cup. I took only one sip of my water and then set my drink down on a nearby counter top because I was not terribly thirsty.

A very odd sensation came over me. It felt very tense all around somehow, there was a powerfully oppressive feeling in the air. I noticed the Nightmare on Elm street poster I had was moving around in a creepy fashion I didn't know what was happening was but I did not like it one bit.
Then my friend raised his empty glass up at me and very solemnly asked me,
"Did you poison this?" he suddenly asks this question out of no where. I thought he might be joking at first. But the look in his eyes was one of pure deadly seriousness. I knew my friend well and I knew he meant what he had just said.

I looked at him like he had lost his mind and I said, "No, I did not poison you. what are you? crazy?" He gave me a look of ultimate mistrust and said, "I think you did."
I said, "you're kidding right?, No way I would poison you man" Your just high on acid. For a second he looked so angry I thought he was going to punch me.
Then, all at once his face changed expression and he started smiling. "Dude, I am tripping balls. he said", then he started to chuckle. I felt a great deal relieved by the change of mood.
Eager to move on to bigger and better things, I suggested that we try out the strobe light I had recently purchased. He agreed but then we decided to finish the rest of the marijuana first. We went into the bathroom and took a few more really giant puffs each and then walked into one of the basement rooms to view the strobe light.
We made ourselves comfortable...I asked if he was ready. He replied that he was and so I turned the switch on the back of the large strobe light to the on position. The switch had a variable speed so I started on slow. The strobe made a ticking sound with each flash......
"Tick.........Tick.........Tick.........Tick" the sound was hypnotic in itself with each flash of the strobe I could see everything around me change dramatically. I had a rather elaborate collection of posters, a theme that was a combination of rock bands and horror movies.
The first thing that seized my attention was this early 80's Ozzy Osborne black light poster I had. It seemed Ozzy in his tattered madman costume had become totally three dimensional and was dancing from side to side in front of me, he was holding a crucifix, wearing a terrifically horrifying grimace of pure insanity and he was giving me a rather uneasy look directly into my shocked eyes.
I started to speed it up a bit. because I did not care for the Ozzy Dance I was seeing so far on slow speed. "Tick...Tick....Tick....Tick...Tick.", Then, with the new rapid flashing Ozzy melted away and then as the rhythmic ticking of the whitish light reached a steady certain speed, something extraordinary began to take place. As the bright my eyes closed I saw the most picturesque Japanese mountain landscape that I had ever seen either on television or cared to imagine. Everything about it was perfect and breathtaking, there were numerous silhouettes of plum trees and cherry blossom. The dark angular branches of the trees highlighted themselves against the crimson Japanese sunset and rolling hillside, These intricately ornate red and fusia colored Japanese lanterns danced themselves ecstatically across the starry cartoon like sky.

I opened my eyes expecting to see my friend with a smile on his face, I figured for some reason he had to have been transported to the same story book Japanese, cherry blossom hillside motif landscape world that I had just been to.. It was apparent however that he had not been transported to a magical realm and was apparently not having a good time. He was staring straight at me with an obvious frown, he looked angry and disturbed again.
"Turn it off." he said in a quite scratchy voice, he sounded as if he could barely get the words out. I did not turn it off right away because I was a bit annoyed with him. I said, "What's wrong dude? Don't you like the strobe light?"
"No." He snapped back at me. "Turn the fu***g thing off now!"
I got up and turned the light on. My friend looked pale as could be, with a greenish tinge. he had circles under his eyes. He looked ill somehow.
"All you alright man?" I asked out of pure concern for my friend, he looked miserable. For a moment I felt guilty for having such an incredible time.
"hm rfnying" he looked at me and mumbled something.
"What dude?" I asked.
He looked at me straight in the eye with ultimate conviction he said in very raspy voice, "I'm dying" this time I heard what he said.
"Dude, your not dying. I promise your just tripping and you will be fine, just relax man.
"No. you don't understand, I am dying" As my friend spoke these fateful words he also looked at me with the most sad, pathetic, hopeless look I had ever seen. He was positive that this was it. I could see in his eyes that he wanted me to call 911 or something.
I started to become panicked and worried again. The thought that we somehow took poison laced LSD re-surfaced in my mind.

It dawned on me that I had just gone through this whole "feels like I'm dying thing" the last time I took this stuff. I reported my finding immediately to my despondent tripping companion, I told him in a matter of fact way, "Hey man, your not dying. I went through this exact same thing when I took this acid, last time I tripped"

He didn't seem to believe me at first, and he said he needed to use the restroom. I strongly advised him to avoid looking in the mirror and he agreed to do so. Meanwhile, on the nightmare on elm street poster, the twisted face of Freddy Kruger began to come alive and was extremely menacing to the extreme, his razor gloved fingers seemed to stretch out across the room towards me, I wanted to run but knew it was "all in my head.."
"Aaaaaaaaaagggghhh!" I heard the by now familiar holler come from the bathroom. I turned away from the poster and my friend came sprinting into the room.
"Oh my God!!! Dude!" I'm peeing blood!!!".
Right away I knew this was most likely not the case. I gave him a look like he was out of his mind but he insisted that he had just peed out both blood and puss. After a moment, I got him to calm down a bit and then agreed to go investigate the alleged bloody pee. As I suspected the pee in question had a normal color to it. He could not see that it was just yellow though, even after I pointed it out. and I had convince him that his pee was in fact OK. "Dude, your going to have to take my word for it, your pee is fine. Now flush the toilet and calm yourself down. Your going to be fine."

He told me that he did not feel fine.
I calmly asked him to try his best to get a hold of himself, I patiently explained that he was merely experiencing the effects of a very powerful drug. He struggled to understand at first but then a wave of mild lucidity came over him and he seemed to grasp what I was getting at.

He said, I see it's all sort of in my head isn't it whether I feel like I am dying or not. It was then I realized that a part of him really had died. I came to the conclusion that the same part of me had also died the last time I had taken this acid by myself. It was a cowardly lethargic part of me that I knew I was better off without, I knew that he was probably better off without that part of him as well.

At the persistent urging of my friend we decided to take a tiny bit more acid, so we split a hit and smoked some more marijuana. We had planned to view the movie Pink Floyd the Wall and so while my friend made himself comfortable I popped the tape into the VCR. I remember the movie seemed to somehow tell the story of my life, and of everyones life in a way. As the story unfolded about Pink, a rock star that loses his mind because of too many drugs and too many bad relationships. Even though I was definitely not a rockstar I began to relate to what the movie was saying on so many levels.

There is one part in the movie where the main character, Pink walks into this old insane asylum while he is a little boy. As the young child Pink walks through the insane asylum he encounters a person wearing a straight jacket crouched headfirst in the corner of the room.
Suddenly the straight jacketed man turns around to reveal his insanity ridden face. And the boy finds himself looking at the future him. The straight Jacketed man is Pink as an adult.

But instead of Pink's adult face. I see the straight jacketed man has the face of my friend that I was tripping with. Right at that moment I heard my freaind say..."Oh my god."
I said ..."what's wrong dude?, are you alright?"
He said, "yeah I'm ok it's just that this movie is tripping me out man."
Why is that? I asked . and placed the movie on pause.
My friend answered, "Because man, when the crazy guy in the insane asylum turned around, I saw MY face. It was me inside the nuthouse, and I was the little boy too."
I blurted out that I also saw the same thing. I said "I saw you too man, In the insane asylum."
I tried to laugh it off by saying, "well lets just hope you don't ever actually end up in the nuthouse."

So after the movie we moved into one of the other rooms and sat in the black light. My assorted black light posters were coming to life in a variety of ways. I began to feel immersed in a prehistoric Jungle world similar to what I had gone through on my previous trip except this time I was not so afraid of it. Visions of the jungle seemed to comfort me with their beauty. I then noticed that the Ozzy Osborne poster was moving again except this time instead of a menacing psychopath wielding a crucifix like earlier, this time he looked like a Native American shaman holding a feather and dancing a native dance.
I had never noticed until that moment that that poster actually had two images in it superimposed on one another. A shaman, and a madman.

I realized then that this whole time my friend had been staring at this hand carved devil mask that was hanging on the wall behind me. I had gotten it from a mysterious old Indian beach vendor while vacationing in Mexico. This crimson red and black mask had three long pointed horns and white fangs. It was extremely detailed to the point of being a bit disturbing, I had a taste for dark things at that age so I was quite fond of it..

I sort of got concerned about him and said, "Hey man, why are you staring at the devil for?"
"You mean Satan?" He said back automatically.
"I mean that mask" That mask is kind of creepy, you probably shouldn't stare at it.
"Then why do you have it?" he asked.
"Because it looks cool. I guess" I responded.
" I want to show you something" he said. "Stare at it with me. Don't be afraid."
It felt pretty wrong but I had to agree that the hand carved crimson mask was somehow seductive looking. I allowed my self to start staring at it too.
As we both gazed at the mask it became electrified and seemed to literally come alive. It was glowing with an eerie neon crimson light and the eyes began to shine. The eyes began to look like some sort of evil robot eyes. I "knew" the mask was beginning to speak

I became frightened and broke off my gaze from the mask. "Why did you stop?" My friend asked me in an irritated voice.
"Because man, that's freaky." I said
"Dude, your right. what the hell are we staring at a Devil mask for?" He asked me.
"Because YOU wanted to" I retorted back.
"I did?" he said. He did not seem to remember asking me to stare at the mask. I did not know what to make of my friends continual LSD amnesia problem he kept having.

I was trying to get my bearing together to refocus because it seemed like the trip was beginning to take a negative direction. I noticed the Freddy Kruger poster eyeballing me again in a strange way, it's metallic hand flashing menacingly.
"we can change" I heard my friend suddenly say.
"what do you mean? I asked for clarification about his statement which I thought could have meant anything,
"We can change......into animals" He said as he looked pointedly at black light poster I had on my wall of a wild black panther.
It was strange to me that he said this because I had just been recently reading about lycanthrope, and how ancient people could supposedly transform themselves into animals at will.
"Can't you feel how easy it would be to transform right now? He asked.
I did indeed feel that the potential for physical transformation was there. This was largely because I felt as if though I had no actual physically to my body. There was this plastic-man sort of feeling. I instinctively "understood" that changing into animals would be within the realm of possibility

I decided to give it a shot.. I always had a great interest in magic and sorcery so I felt like it would be incredible to try such a thing. We both decided to try and transform into panthers.
"You have to transform mentally before you transform physically" I quietly announced before we began. My friend understood what I was getting at. At first I was skeptical that it would work at all, my rationality told me that it was impossible to change into an animal and all I would end up changing was myself from sane to insane.

After a few moments of focusing on what it would like to be a Panther I saw that the sorcery technique known as lycanthrope may actually be a real and true thing.
For some reason the animal I was focusing on switched itself from a black panther to a purple jaguar with green eyes. After a moment of silent contemplation I ceased to become a human and began to gradually exist as a wild jaguar. The feelings and emotional changes that accompanied the transformation were startling. I knew then that it would work. I could even detect what I thought were the beginnings of physical transformation taking place.

On the other side of the room my friend seemed to be having difficulty getting anything to happen despite his efforts I told him that the technique required absolute inner silence, this hint seemed to accelerate his efforts greatly. My friend was crouched down like a cat, then he began crawling around on all fours, growling. His cat act became extremely convincing to me to the point that I actually began to visually perceive that he actually was a giant black jungle panther pacing back and forth in my basement living room.

After a minute or two of watching my friend imitate the movements of a panther I began to lose complete sight of my friend and no longer could detect any thing that was human.
I quickly began to realize that my changing into animals technique worked too well. I thought of this at the same time it occurred to me that I had no idea how to change someone back from animal form into human form. Judging by the furiously savage look of wild untamed anger in what was once my good friends eyes it looked as if though this monstrous beast might attack me.

The thought of how I would explain this to our parents came to mind. Even if this insane animal did not choose rip me to shreds with it's predatory prowess then I would be left to explain a while lot of unexplainable things to parents and possibly even the police/animal control agencies. Explaining the sudden disappearance of a human being and the just as sudden emergence of a wild jungle creature seemed like an unpleasant task to say the least.

"Stop man" I asked. When I said this the Panther crouched as if though ready to mutilate me. It looked like it would shred anything that moved wrong. Half afraid my arm would be ripped off by a pair of pearly white panther teeth. I went ahead and put my hand on the beast's shoulder. As soon as I touched him his Panther trance halted. He stood up and looked at me with an angry glare and protested my decision to interrupt him "why did you stop me man? could you not see that I was almost there, It was starting to work. I was really changing"
"I know you were, I could see it." I replied, "But I don't know how to change you back, I never wanted to completely change, I just wanted to see if it would work or not.
"It works" he said still sounding resentful about me having stopped him.
"what would I have told your mom? here's your son...a huge jungle predator."
"And what if you would have killed me?" The police probably would have just shot you and it would have been on the news and everything, Police shoot crazed wild panther in suburban area, it would have said" I told him.
"I suppose your right man, thanks for stopping me I guess"

A while later we snuck out to the back yard and did a bit of stargazing. The stars looked so incredible that I felt as if though I had never seen stars before in my life until that moment. I could make out very consise geometrical configurations in the night sky, it loked like a never ending pattern that formed an infinite web of shining snowflakes. "The web of the universe" I thought to myself. All at once all the confusing philosophy books I had been reading began to make very clear sense.

I remember thinking that I was seeing the world throught the eyes of a medicine man, even though I had no Idea what that meant at that time of my life. My friend woke me up from my spectacular stellar stargazing dream by asking me if I could get him a blanket.
"You need a blanket? Why?" I asked, somewhat annoyed by his request.
"Yeah, I need a blanket man, I don't like lying in the grass" my friend defended his request.
"I'ts not that bad, just deal with it, it's nature" I retorted.

The problem was that the blanket was inside and I did not want to get it for fear that I might wake my mother up in the process.
"I'll get it then" my friend said beligerently as he stood up.
"No man, there is no way" I said as I also stood up. To me this was madness, I was not sure what had gotten into my friend but I did not care for it one bit.
"If you won't get it then I will" he declared flat out to me.
He then moved towards my back door with an air of determination. I actually moved to block him and said, "No man, I don't want you to wake my mom up."

Right at that moment I saw a very quick bright red crimson flash of light that seemed to emanate from some point inside of his eyes, when he spoke the words, "I'm not stupid man, I can get the blanket without waking up your mother"
The red flash of light thing honestly scared me a little, I actually yielded and let him go and get the blanket, something I normally would never had done. Suprisingly, he seemed to have retrieved the blanket without alerting my mother. He put the blanket on the lawn and we sat back down, I was happy to continue my constalation observations. My friend seemed content just to have the blanket to lay on.

I was lost,contemplating the inexplicable dancing geometry of the heavens when suddenly I heard the sound of my worst fears, it was my mother! she was standing at...
Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
Diary of a Madman.JPG (19kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
Nightmare.JPG (61kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
panther.jpg (42kb) downloaded 114 time(s).

ziggus
#19 Posted : 6/27/2012 3:59:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loving this! Your writing puts me right in the middle of it, dealing with the trip partner from hell. Can't wait for the next installment. Thumbs up

Purges
#20 Posted : 6/27/2012 12:34:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Standing at the what? God damn it! Loving these man, that sounds like some heavy acid! MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

12NEXT