We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why am I here? Options

Jörmungandr
#1 Posted : 5/27/2012 12:41:25 PM

Everything I say is purely hypothetical

Hello everyone its great to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself and how I found my way amongst you as a way of intoduction.

I'm a father of 2 with a partner of 17 years. I'm in my mid thirties. As a youngster I experimented as youngsters do with various substances but in particular hallucinogens. LSD, mushrooms and morning glory seeds. Although these experiments were fun and eye opening I don't believe at that age my mind or my conciousness was not at a stage to appreciate fully what benefits are available to us if we ask.

Fast forward 17 years and no hallucinogens for about 15 I develop a bacterial infection. A long term effect of this infection was chronic fatigue. For 2 years I had little improvement. Until something came into my life that turned it around instantly -DMT! That journey is a story for another day but I'll just say a I felt a massive weight physically leave my body, the reset switch was hit. I'm cleansed, I see the world through different eyes. I love this universe that we have the power to shape. Smile
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Digital Machine
#2 Posted : 5/27/2012 12:50:52 PM

Love

That is Awesome! I am so happy to hear that your life changed and your chronic fatigue was healed. A reset switch was hit? I hope you will share with us someday what you can in english words about what you experienced.

Welcome to the nexus and your new awakenings. Big grin
“Accessing your existence before the current one is of no concern, all you need to know is open your Heart and just BE” - A loving Entity from a Breakthrough
“To question is good, but take delight in contentment as well, because always asking “WHY?” too much can create a feedback loop into madness.” - A concern Entity from a Pharma voyage.

Jörmungandr
#3 Posted : 5/27/2012 1:50:37 PM

Hi digital machine Wink I look forward to sharing my experience of the "reset switch " being hit and discovering other peoples journeys, experiences and awakenings Thumbs up
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

Hiyo Quicksilver
#4 Posted : 5/27/2012 5:35:26 PM

just some guy

Welcome to the Nexus, it's great to hear of your experience and the help it has brought to you! I hope your travels bring you back around when you're looking for answers, company or an audience to hear your tales.

<3
Hg

P.S. How's the weather down there, Jorm?

Jörmungandr
#5 Posted : 5/27/2012 6:03:39 PM

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, it's great to hear of your experience and the help it has brought to you! I hope your travels bring you back around when you're looking for answers, company or an audience to hear your tales.

<3
Hg

P.S. How's the weather down there, Jorm?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel truly blessed to find myself (here). There seems to be a wealth of knowledge here which I look forward excitedly to explore. My own experiences have been truly life changing. Life is great!

P.S. the weathers hot, hot, hotTwisted Evil

— Nikola Tesla

cyantific
#6 Posted : 5/27/2012 8:53:06 PM

Journeyman

Wow, thats really cool DMT found you. Powerful medicine indeed.

Welcome!Smile